Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,621 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (9235) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9187046 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9232) (9233) (9234) (9235) (9236) (9237) (9238) ... (9317) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by SirLanko1: 9:07pm On Sep 17, 2023
All my system apps are up to date.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 10:11pm On Sep 17, 2023
ugwum007:

I got it from AliExpress.

This is the model number from the device: 22101316G but I just checked the carton and also the IMEI number online and saw 22101316C

Certainly a Chinese Version with a shop ROM.

Make enquiries properly and always buy Global Versions.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 10:14pm On Sep 17, 2023
SirLanko1:

It is not network. It is the app. The app kept crashing since 2 days now. Report will just pop up. I've sent several report and installed and uninstalled several times.

I am using mtn anyway 😂

Do a force restart and clear cache and residual files
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by SirLanko1: 4:24am On Sep 18, 2023
genius43:

Do a force restart and clear cache and residual files

There is nothing to actually clear because it is not opening at all. So I have uninstalled and installed it so no data, and the force stop is not active to use. This is what it normally pop up everytime I reinstalled and tried to open it.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by SirLanko1: 4:37am On Sep 18, 2023
Surprisingly, I just created my second space and when it switched I downloaded Facebook there and it opened.

Please what do you think can be the problem with the first space?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by chizzypresh(f): 5:27am On Sep 18, 2023
SirLanko1:

There is nothing to actually clear because it is not opening at all. So I have uninstalled and installed it so no data, and the force stop is not active to use. This is what it normally pop up everytime I reinstalled and tried to open it.

This is exactly what I keep facing in my redmi note 7 and I keep deleting a lot before I can open any app
Everytime WhatsApp, Facebook, gallery nd d likes keep crashing nd I do lose some chats not backed up😞😞
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Geld(m): 6:15am On Sep 18, 2023
Good morning everyone
My Redmi note 8 keeps tripping off anytime I want to use it...the only time it stays stable without tripping off is unless I plug it and keep pressing it...once I unplug it,it stays on a little time and basically trips..
It started yesterday I wanted to watch YouTube highlights of premier league matches..
Please someone should come to my aid embarassed
Cc genius43 and co please
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ugwum007(m): 7:42am On Sep 18, 2023
genius43:

Certainly a Chinese Version with a shop ROM.

Make enquiries properly and always buy Global Versions.

Please how will I rectify this?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Geld(m): 7:53am On Sep 18, 2023
Geld:
Good morning everyone
My Redmi note 8 keeps tripping off anytime I want to use it...the only time it stays stable without tripping off is unless I plug it and keep pressing it...once I unplug it,it stays on a little time and basically trips..
It started yesterday I wanted to watch YouTube highlights of premier league matches..
Make una help meoo embarassed
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 7:58am On Sep 18, 2023
NikeMi1:
Good evening, please ever since I updated my redmi 10a, my phone has been seriously hanging cry... please help

Force restart your device severally.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 7:59am On Sep 18, 2023
Geld:
Good morning everyone

Your battery is most likely the culprit.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 8:00am On Sep 18, 2023
SirLanko1:

Have you done the force restart.

Secondly when I said do a cleanup I meant for your entire device not Facebook
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 8:01am On Sep 18, 2023
kiekie1:
[b]UP

Adverts are not allowed on this thread, please do the needful.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 8:03am On Sep 18, 2023
ugwum007:

Please how will I rectify this?

It is very tricky because this is a Mediatek device. Any wrong thing and that phone is gone.

You will need to flash back the Chinese ROM after unlocking the bootloader then try flashing a real Global ROM.

But like I said it is very tricky because Mediatek chipsets are not Mod friendly.

Next time ask questions to avoid this or buy locally.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by SirLanko1: 8:20am On Sep 18, 2023
genius43:

Have you done the force restart.

Secondly when I said do a cleanup I meant for your entire device not Facebook

I'm currently doing the back up now and I'll restore to factory settings.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 8:22am On Sep 18, 2023
SirLanko1:

I'm currently doing the back up now and I'll restore to factory settings.

Force restart is not factory restore mind you

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by SirLanko1: 8:28am On Sep 18, 2023
genius43:

Force restart is not factory restore mind you

Long press the power button is force restart, right?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by SirLanko1: 8:33am On Sep 18, 2023
I just did force restart and it's still the same thing. The app still not opening. I'll have to do the factory reset.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Geld(m): 8:39am On Sep 18, 2023
genius43:

Your battery is most likely the culprit.
Abi...I suspected also...
Do you know any Trusted and reliable seller here I can order Redmi Note 8 battery from?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 9:39am On Sep 18, 2023
SirLanko1:

Long press the power button is force restart, right?

Yes.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by phonedoctor: 8:04pm On Sep 18, 2023
Geld:

Do you know any Trusted and reliable seller here I can order Redmi Note 8 battery from?
original battery available call or whatsapp 08982409934
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 9:14pm On Sep 18, 2023
chizzypresh:

This is exactly what I keep facing in my redmi note 7 and I keep deleting a lot before I can open any app
Everytime WhatsApp, Facebook, gallery nd d likes keep crashing nd I do lose some chats not backed up😞😞
Update your phone if there's a pending update or download the current rom in your phone and flash manually. You can upload your current miui version here for assistance.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 9:17pm On Sep 18, 2023
SirLanko1:
I just did force restart and it's still the same thing. The app still not opening. I'll have to do the factory reset.
Try and flash your current rom manually.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by atheistandproud(m): 6:33am On Sep 19, 2023
chizzypresh:

You may have a RAM and Storage issue me thinks. You may need to backup your data and format ya phone.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ashawoman82: 3:34pm On Sep 19, 2023
Guys, sometimes my network signals just goes off, I'll have to reboot it before it could come back..mind u I just bought the redmi note 12...any remedy, damn I just love this phone and have downloaded lots of games and app on it .if there's any remedy one should let me know, if there's none I'll be returning it back on Saturday since the phone isn't up to 3 weeks .
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Deeni131: 5:04pm On Sep 19, 2023
Pls if u have knowledge on this palmpay services pls educate me

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Meister(m): 6:40pm On Sep 19, 2023
Geld:

Don't contact the phonedoctor before your money enters one chance.
You can get in touch with igemburg or princekiah, just search for their names from the search bar.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by alosbaba007(m): 10:25pm On Sep 19, 2023
Pls Oga Genius43 I want to know if this feature has been added to MIUI, its been a while i moved away from the OS.

Password or fingerprint is required to restart or power off your phone.

See attached picture.

Appreciate your good works here sir.

Thanks

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by saintruky(m): 11:22pm On Sep 19, 2023
Please what's the cost of a RN9s screen?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 10:05am On Sep 20, 2023
saintruky:
Please what's the cost of a RN9s screen?

Come to whatsapp,

It can be ordered,

Cheers

(1) (2) (3) ... (9232) (9233) (9234) (9235) (9236) (9237) (9238) ... (9317) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: coatofwealth(m) and 16 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.