Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,641 members, 7,847,676 topics. Date: Sunday, 02 June 2024 at 12:24 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (931) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9396528 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (928) (929) (930) (931) (932) (933) (934) ... (9328) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ebubemg(m): 9:33pm On Jun 04, 2017
jboixxx:
Sarcasm
oh! Afraid hold me o
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 9:34pm On Jun 04, 2017
Cosyfaith:
From my Instagram page, here are some shots taken by redmi note 4 camera by the said photographer. The Last is also note 4 front camera
Of course, almost all cameras perform well under good light, I have very good pics taken with Redmi note 4 mtk of a lady friend, you won't believe how good it is, but I can't upload here for privacy reasons. One thing I know is that you don't necessarily get good pictures because you use a good camera, it mostly depends on you.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 9:35pm On Jun 04, 2017
Dexter247:

Although the camera performance is not so good under poor lighting.. the pic shouldn't turn out like this
I have seen better pics snapped with this device indoors under poor lighting... (not this blurry) lipsrsealed
Handshake of course.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by adamix(m): 9:50pm On Jun 04, 2017
Nsonaso:
I got Mi Max 4GB/128GB for sell.

Very clean has been in case since day one and screen is protected with Tempered glass.

Note: I will help you make purchase on Aliexpress, Gearbest or any other website no limit for 370/$

GTB card is 395/$
Access bank 375/$
UBA card 387/$
Sorry name of your theme
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by OCTAVO: 10:20pm On Jun 04, 2017
Xiaomi redmi Note 4x Picture quality.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by nadalion: 10:32pm On Jun 04, 2017
Hello guys, can anyone recommend a good shop or brand-name where I can get a 64gb (between u1-u3 speed)?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dam5reey(m): 10:36pm On Jun 04, 2017
If you are looking for Good camera..

Get Mi5... cool

The phone is still selling below 240$
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jun 04, 2017
ugoelvis1:

The head office is at Old market Road Onitsha while another is at Fegge, at Ziks Avenue, opposite Stadium or adjacent Urban Girls and Top Rank Hotel

alright. Thanks Bro
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Baadal(m): 10:52pm On Jun 04, 2017
My note 4x camera but sincerely speaking it's below average in low light conditions

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 10:52pm On Jun 04, 2017
Ebubemg, don't mind them o. Xiaomi released mi 7 2 months ago, they invited me and some oda few celebrity and journalists. Even ibawon was invited (was shocked). As am typing now, na only me and ibawon get the device. Lei Jun says, they won't release it wink
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 10:53pm On Jun 04, 2017
Dam5reey:
If you are looking for Good camera..

Get Mi5... cool

The phone is still selling below 240$

Or Mi5s sef.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ebubemg(m): 11:15pm On Jun 04, 2017
princetom1:
Ebubemg, don't mind them o. Xiaomi released mi 7 2 months ago, they invited me and some oda few celebrity and journalists. Even ibawon was invited (was shocked). As am typing now, na only me and ibawon get the device. Lei Jun says, they won't release it wink
lol

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 11:15pm On Jun 04, 2017
princetom1:
So na only mouth noobody get! No invite, no Mi 7!! Mouth guy!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ebubemg(m): 11:17pm On Jun 04, 2017
nadalion:
Hello guys, can anyone recommend a good shop or brand-name where I can get a 64gb (between u1-u3 speed)?
Samsung Original Memory Card 16GB/32G/SDHC 64GB/128GB/256GB/SDXC 80MB/S MicroSD Class10 Micro SD/TF C10 Flash Cards Free Ship
http://s.aliexpress.com/jMRrq6Nj
(from AliExpress Android)
64gb u3

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dulaman: 11:31pm On Jun 04, 2017
malton:

It's not a waste. See the pic I took in low light.

It's not that bad. See below. Took the pic in low light.

I like your parlour seat abi Na bed room?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by malton: 11:33pm On Jun 04, 2017
dulaman:

Thanks, bro.

Na parlour.

Those are too many seats for a bedroom IMHO.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 1:02am On Jun 05, 2017
dulaman:

Lmfao
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by toluwanimi07(m): 5:02am On Jun 05, 2017
Cosyfaith:

How so? Have you used it before or know anyone who did? Cos Honor 6x also hv great reviews
the phone is good but aint good for gamers good battery life and camera too i was eyeing it before
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 5:36am On Jun 05, 2017
jboixxx:

So na only mouth noobody get! No invite, no Mi 7!! Mouth guy!!!

grin i was there too..was on a lowkey grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 5:37am On Jun 05, 2017
Orders still avail..
Get ur dollar placements very cheap.buzz me

Call/whatsapp 07051054953
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Cosyfaith(f): 5:57am On Jun 05, 2017
steric58:
meself they fear hope say this note 4x go worth my 55k with dis camera quality, giving it a second tot i love pictures too.
Actually, note 4x camera is supposed to be better than note 4 with the added Sony Sensor, but not all of the recently released 4x got the sensor, some still hv Samsung so the images are the same. Here are diff btw the two

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 6:10am On Jun 05, 2017
Cosyfaith:

Actually, note 4x camera is supposed to be better than note 4 with the added Sony Sensor, but not all of the recently released 4x got the sensor, some still hv Samsung so the images are the same. Here are diff btw the two
My Note4 SD has Sony sensor on 1° and Samsung on 2°.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Cosyfaith(f): 6:21am On Jun 05, 2017
jboixxx:

My Note4 SD has Sony sensor on 1° and Samsung on 2°.
Lucky you
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by omoadeleye(m): 7:08am On Jun 05, 2017
The Note 4X camera is just too good and sweet on low light but damn disappointing, but every other thing is superb, i just love the display gentle on the eyes, i don't sometime adjust the contrast , high or low contrast is very okay.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 7:16am On Jun 05, 2017
omoadeleye:
The Note 4X camera is just too good and sweet on low light but damn disappointing, but every other thing is superb, i just love the display gentle on the eyes, i don't sometime adjust the contrast , high or low contrast is very okay.
The truth is, you can't have it all in gadgets. It's nearly impossible, especially low budget/midranger devices.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by emaminaj(m): 7:35am On Jun 05, 2017
How many pages una wan use trash camera matter...For the price we are getting the note 4 and note 4x I think the camera is very very ok and like my oga Gptech said, it still depends on the person handling the phone....My fiancee takes better pictures with her RN4 SD dan I do with my Samsung galaxy A5. Not saying the camera is better than the A5 but she handles it better. The RN4 or 4x camera is far from the negatives y'all are throwing at it....Could have attached pictures but for privacy issues... So newbies, feel free to take the plunge, you'll be getting something very very nice....

Cheers!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 7:46am On Jun 05, 2017
MI max prime still available for sale
contact me via whatsapp or call for price and pictures, interested buyers only,
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Cassie75: 7:55am On Jun 05, 2017
oribi:

is it from the same seller? if is from a different seller you have to wait a while ask for protection extension...

No from a different seller....pls what's protection extension and who do u ask for it....Aliexpress? pls explain further..cheers
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Cassie75: 8:09am On Jun 05, 2017
Ebubemg:
wait still ur protection days remain like 3days if you haven't gotten the package, then open dispute, even if the seller extend the date still open it one's it is 3days to the original protection to end

Thank you...will wait but will still send a message to the seller again....I just want my screen protector that all ooo
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by oribi(m): 8:30am On Jun 05, 2017
Cassie75:

No from a different seller....pls what's protection extension and who do u ask for it....Aliexpress? pls explain further..cheers

so u have to wait a bit both may have used a different shipping method...

when you review your package (tracking page) u will see a countdown timer that timer can be extended
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by BeardedTraveler: 8:33am On Jun 05, 2017
Gptech:

Redmi note 4x, 4gig ram version, mtk or snapdragon. The only ish is the screen size, dat 20mp is not an issue grin

Lol. Nothing do the 20MP grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 8:35am On Jun 05, 2017
noobody:

grin i was there too..was on a lowkey grin

Oh, u must be d man, security mistook for someone else, there was a man reported to lei Jun that he was invited bt said he lost his IV, oh, so sorry, didn't knew is u my oga

(1) (2) (3) ... (928) (929) (930) (931) (932) (933) (934) ... (9328) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.