Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,834 members, 7,831,703 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (932) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9327663 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (929) (930) (931) (932) (933) (934) (935) ... (9323) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by BeardedTraveler: 8:38am On Jun 05, 2017
toluwanimi07:
from reviews and comments and from samples on xiaomi's site i guess its very good it uses the sony sensor that was used on their flagship device mi6. There will be no regrets

Thanks. I appreciate
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by nadalion: 8:39am On Jun 05, 2017
Ebubemg:
Samsung Original Memory Card 16GB/32G/SDHC 64GB/128GB/256GB/SDXC 80MB/S MicroSD Class10 Micro SD/TF C10 Flash Cards Free Ship
http://s.aliexpress.com/jMRrq6Nj
(from AliExpress Android)
64gb u3
thanks, that's the cheapest I've seen for the u3.
Do you use it yourself?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by BeardedTraveler: 8:40am On Jun 05, 2017
petishegzy:

I'm interested if u wnt 2 sell d fone

Which phone? Tecno? The person doesn't have it, he intends to buy it

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by BeardedTraveler: 8:41am On Jun 05, 2017
Dexter247:

Seen few camera samples tho.. Its quite vibrant and well detailed..

Thanks. Much appreciated
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 8:46am On Jun 05, 2017
princetom1:

Oh, u must be d man, security mistook for someone else, there was a man reported yo lei Jun that he was invited bt said he lost his IV, oh, so sorry, didn't knew is u my oga

Walahi,d security mess up oo,upon say i call lei jeun for ma fone,he say na lie,say na voice prompt grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 8:47am On Jun 05, 2017
princetom1:

Oh, u must be d man, security mistook for someone else, there was a man reported to lei Jun that he was invited bt said he lost his IV, oh, so sorry, didn't knew is u my oga

The two of una ehn grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by oribi(m): 8:53am On Jun 05, 2017
nadalion:
Hello guys, can anyone recommend a good shop or brand-name where I can get a 64gb (between u1-u3 speed)?

Kingston Class 10 TF 8gb 16gb 32gb 64gb Class 4 8GB memory card SDHC SDXC micro sd card 8g 16g 32g 64g microsd microSDHC UHS-I
http://s.aliexpress.com/EnINbeaY
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by oribi(m): 8:55am On Jun 05, 2017
nadalion:
Hello guys, can anyone recommend a good shop or brand-name where I can get a 64gb (between u1-u3 speed)?

TOSHIBA U3 Memory Card 128GB 64GB SDXC Max UP 90MB/s Micro SD Card SDHC-I 32GB 16G U1 Class10 With package Official Verification
http://s.aliexpress.com/6raquiyi
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 8:59am On Jun 05, 2017
noobody:

Walahi,d security mess up oo,upon say i call lei jeun for ma fone,he say na lie,say na voice prompt grin

No worry, there is always a next time. Rumours say miui 9 is on d way, make sure u don't loose ur IV this time o. We must represent
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Svelte98(f): 9:07am On Jun 05, 2017
Hello guys. Please does anyone know where i can buy, or does anyone sell a tempered glass screen that COMPLETELY covers the screen of the Redmi Note 4x? The one i got doesn't cover it completely and i don't like it. Thanks.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nsonaso(m): 9:08am On Jun 05, 2017
adamix:
Sorry name of your theme
Am on Chinese Developer ROM and the theme is in Chinese name.
Look at the name down below.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 9:14am On Jun 05, 2017
Nsonaso:

Am on Chinese Developer ROM and the theme is in Chinese name.

Look at the name down below.
You must be really used to the Chinese rom, it really is miui undiluted, don't know why they have refused to unify the features.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Cassie75: 9:15am On Jun 05, 2017
oribi:

so u have to wait a bit both may have used a different shipping method...

when you review your package (tracking page) u will see a countdown timer that timer can be extended

I am seeing d countdown but how do u extend it....clicked on it but nothing
Its actually china post ordinary small packet plus.....which can't be tracked ? abi?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ebubemg(m): 9:43am On Jun 05, 2017
nadalion:
thanks, that's the cheapest I've seen for the u3.
Do you use it yourself?
no, but will buy it soon
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by hybeenoni: 9:44am On Jun 05, 2017
Hello house I wish to order for the Xiaomi M2 Pro from Aliexpress but just scared of using Nipost due to some people's bad experience with them.

Can anybody give an advice on how to go about this?

Also can I use any bank master for the payment?

How many days does the shipping takes?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 9:46am On Jun 05, 2017
hybeenoni:
Hello house I wish to order for the Xiaomi M2 Pro from Aliexpress but just scared of using Nipost due to some people's bad experience with them.

Please recheck the name of the phone
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 10:04am On Jun 05, 2017
hybeenoni:

grin
Except them release this phone this night sha,and yes you can pay with ur gtb,access and uba cards.
Chk d name of the phone again,dis one wey u wna buy nor dey exist

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 10:07am On Jun 05, 2017
Svelte98:
Hello guys. Please does anyone know where i can buy, or does anyone sell a tempered glass screen that COMPLETELY covers the screen of the Redmi Note 4x? The one i got doesn't cover it completely and i don't like it. Thanks.

Except u buy all thos dem fake mocollo,
D only glas that covers d screen completly na scam to me,cos the main glass doesnt av any form of glue,just the edges which is not made of glass,
Well i av hrd som guys here said dey use the glass version,but good luck hunting sha
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nsonaso(m): 10:08am On Jun 05, 2017
Gptech:

You must be really used to the Chinese rom, it really is miui undiluted, don't know why they have refused to unify the features.
Yeah. If you love Xiaomi Themes you must port to Chinese ROM. Though there was a time somebody ported the theme from Chinese ROM to global ROM.

But since am not using global I didn't bother to check it out then
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ibawon(m): 10:09am On Jun 05, 2017
princetom1:
Ebubemg, don't mind them o. Xiaomi released mi 7 2 months ago, they invited me and some oda few celebrity and journalists. Even ibawon was invited (was shocked). As am typing now, na only me and ibawon get the device. Lei Jun says, they won't release it wink
Baba..... It is well cheesy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by OCTAVO: 10:16am On Jun 05, 2017
Baadal:
My note 4x camera but sincerely speaking it's below average in low light conditions
Increase your camera brightness when you want to take pictures. Tap to focus on object and you'll see the function to increase brightness. I hope this helps.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by meshachdbuzz(m): 10:18am On Jun 05, 2017
toluwanimi07:
Kingston is cheaper sandisk and Samsung a lil bit expensive but its okay. Here
wch site is dis

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by vanchi(m): 10:33am On Jun 05, 2017
emaminaj:
How many pages una wan use trash camera matter...For the price we are getting the note 4 and note 4x I think the camera is very very ok and like my oga Gptech said, it still depends on the person handling the phone....My fiancee takes better pictures with her RN4 SD dan I do with my Samsung galaxy A5. Not saying the camera is better than the A5 but she handles it better. The RN4 or 4x camera is far from the negatives y'all are throwing at it....Could have attached pictures but for privacy issues... So newbies, feel free to take the plunge, you'll be getting something very very nice....

Cheers!!

Handle my foot... The note 4 camera is average. Decent for the price to specs ratio. Take a picture and zoom in. Then you will see

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by sokul: 10:39am On Jun 05, 2017
Hello house, can someone help me with the list of xiaomi phones that support band 28?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 10:46am On Jun 05, 2017
sokul:
Hello house, can someone help me with the list of xiaomi phones that support band 28?
Xiaomi Mi note 2
Xiaomi Mi note 2
Xiaomi Mi note 2
Xiaomi Mi note 2
Xiaomi Mi note 2
And Xiaomi Redmi note 3 pro SE ( Which is currently not being shipped to Nigeria)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 10:49am On Jun 05, 2017
vanchi:

Handle my foot... The note 4 camera is average. Decent for the price to specs ratio. Take a picture and zoom in. Then you will see
Exactly, doing this makes virtually all mobile phone cameras useless to me, that's why I don't bother talking about mobile cameras, though some are way better than others.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by sokul: 10:51am On Jun 05, 2017
Gptech:

Xiaomi Mi note 2
Xiaomi Mi note 2
Xiaomi Mi note 2
Xiaomi Mi note 2
Xiaomi Mi note 2
And Xiaomi Redmi note 3 pro SE ( Which is currently not being shipped to Nigeria)

Thank you for the response.
Can you highlight why they stopped the shipping of note 3?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 10:54am On Jun 05, 2017
sokul:

Thank you for the response.
Can you highlight why they stopped the shipping of note 3?
. It's not the note 3 pro that has band 28, it's the note 3 pro SE. The note 3 pro already has a successor in the note 4, and the note 3 pro SE is a limited edition of the note 3 pro for a particular region, so it's normal that both should slowly die a naturally death.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by sokul: 11:00am On Jun 05, 2017
Gptech:
. It's not the note 3 pro that has band 28, it's the note 3 pro SE. The note 3 pro already has a successor in the note 4, and the note 3 pro SE is a limited edition of the note 3 pro for a particular region, so it's normal that both should slowly die a naturally death.

OK. Thanks for the info.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 11:06am On Jun 05, 2017
sokul:

OK. Thanks for the info.
Uwc bro, you didn't say anything about the Mi note 2, why nau? grin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 11:14am On Jun 05, 2017
Gptech:

Uwc bro, you didn't say anything about the Mi note 2, why nau? grin.

You ehn grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 11:23am On Jun 05, 2017
fibonacci2526:

You ehn grin grin grin grin
Wetin I do? shocked

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (929) (930) (931) (932) (933) (934) (935) ... (9323) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 1
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.