Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,179 members, 7,829,228 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (949) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9292330 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (946) (947) (948) (949) (950) (951) (952) ... (9322) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by nadalion: 2:31pm On Jun 07, 2017
6barz:
Just got this case.

Looks very nice and fits in well with the phone
Do you use full screenglass to cover your phone? I'm wondering if they both fit together.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 2:32pm On Jun 07, 2017
organism3:
is it dat app lock don't work on MI max or which other security app fit

You no sell am again?

App lock is working here o. On 8.2.3.0
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Opistorincos(m): 2:48pm On Jun 07, 2017
Link to Redmi 4x 2gb screen guard please

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by OLADO(m): 3:31pm On Jun 07, 2017
gabylzy:

What theme are you using?
Resolution

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by vanchi(m): 3:41pm On Jun 07, 2017
vintino:
Zuk Z2 SOLD...

Redmi note 4x still available...

cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jun 07, 2017
Hello please I ordered two packages from AE, and they we're both shipped by AES through Singpost, but I've been trying to track the other one thru 17track.net and singpost website itself and it saying item not found... D 1st package is saying information received... Meanwhile both of d package are trackeable on d aliexpress app and website..

It's saying handover to airline on the app and web...
cc.. Noobody , Princetom1 , anyone who can explain
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by waxxydude: 5:02pm On Jun 07, 2017
After many days of waiting, my BEAUTIFUL Redmi note 4 4/64gb finally got to me.

Thanks to protein0 - one hell of a correct guy.

As i fall in the PO with my newly acquired benin juju, i wear my warriness like jacket, with my men some get 6packs for eyes, no joy. The PO workers realise that this one might like wahala. Na so them just behave everywhere lock-up like say rain wan fall.

To cut the action film short dem give me my phone clean, the humility and humbleness from them weak me sotey i nor even get power to tear the ash-sealing-nylon to cross-check the parcel. I nearly cried, i dash dem money dem collect, break am give me change sey make i use am transport back, brethren i breakdown like paul.
#CleansTears

*My impressions - The phone: i molested the phone, i'll rape it later.

*P.O - they were superb!

*Protein0 - great guy, i can vouch for anyday!

More updates coming later, and probably a review by sunday.

7 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by waxxydude: 5:12pm On Jun 07, 2017
Now do i charge or drain battery completely first? I'm coming from a GN3 so i'm not too into these chinese kinda things. What do i do next?

I'm yet to recieve the glasses though will likely get it this evening, wait... lemme call/remind protein0 so that they'll nor gan give me luivers.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by melorious4(m): 5:14pm On Jun 07, 2017
waxxydude:

As i fall in the PO with my newly acquired benin juju, i wear my warriness like jacket, with my men some get 6packs for eyes, no joy. The PO workers realise that this one might like wahala. Na so them just behave everywhere lock-up like say rain wan fall.

To cut the action film short dem give me my phone clean, the humility and humbleness from them weak me sotey i nor even get power to tear the ash-sealing-nylon to cross-check the parcel. I nearly cried, i dash dem money dem collect, break am give me change sey make i use am transport back, brethren i breakdown like paul.
#CleansTears

*P.O - they were superb!

If I were u, na comedy I go dey do.... Believe me, u go make am pass alibaba all of them join together.
Keep it up
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 5:24pm On Jun 07, 2017
johnlondon:
Hello please I ordered two packages from AE, and they we're both shipped by AES through Singpost, but I've been trying to track the other one thru 17track.net and singpost website itself and it saying item not found... D 1st package is saying information received... Meanwhile both of d package are trackeable on d aliexpress app and website..

It's saying handover to airline on the app and web...
cc.. Noobody , Princetom1 , anyone who can explain

Bros relax!!! Ur items are ok,notin js wrong with dem,tell d person dat help u order to send u a screenshot of the tracking on his own account,items wey dem just ship,wey never reach 1week na so dem dey do most times sir.
So be calm sir
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 5:26pm On Jun 07, 2017
waxxydude:

#CleansTears

*P.O - they were superb!

Congrats bro,remember,whatecer u do,never update to the new update u see oo,stay on the current one that came with ur fone.new update as @dukeo said is not good for now.
Enjou ur new bad boy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 5:28pm On Jun 07, 2017
waxxydude:
Now do i charge or drain battery completely first? I'm coming from a GN3 so i'm not too into these chinese kinda things. What do i do next?

I'm yet to recieve the glasses though will likely get it this evening, wait... lemme call/remind protein0 so that they'll nor gan give me luivers.

My style,
I charge to 100% while phone is off,den use it till its dies completely,den i charge till 100% again while fone off,den i start to use normally
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by nadalion: 5:30pm On Jun 07, 2017
waxxydude:

#CleansTears

*P.O - they were superb!

I see you've met carbohydrate grin.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 5:33pm On Jun 07, 2017
waxxydude:

#CleansTears

*P.O - they were superb!

You and Noobody suppose dey do comedy I swear down. grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Protein0: 5:34pm On Jun 07, 2017
waxxydude:

#CleansTears

*P.O - they were superb!

I just like ur sense of humor. Right from d first day u called, I will recognise ur voice even if u call with 180 wink.

Enjoy ur phone bro.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Protein0: 5:35pm On Jun 07, 2017
nadalion:
wink
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Protein0: 5:36pm On Jun 07, 2017
fibonacci2526:

U need to hear d guy speak on phone, just very jocund.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by waxxydude: 5:36pm On Jun 07, 2017
noobody:

My style,
I charge to 100% while phone is off,den use it till its dies completely,den i charge till 100% again while fone off,den i start to use normally
noobody:

Congrats bro,remember,whatecer u do,never update to the new update u see oo,stay on the current one that came with ur fone.new update as @dukeo said is not good for now.
Enjou ur new bad boy
Thanks. How about the earphone still available?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jun 07, 2017
noobody:

Bros relax!!! Ur items are ok,notin js wrong with dem,tell d person dat help u order to send u a screenshot of the tracking on his own account,items wey dem just ship,wey never reach 1week na so dem dey do most times sir.
So be calm sir

thanks so much...really appreciate ur concern,
my mind just calm as i see ur reply...thanks again..
Hoping dey wuld upload soon..

And i ordered by myself....
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dukeo(m): 5:44pm On Jun 07, 2017
noobody:

Enjou ur new bad boy

Good advice. He needs it
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by waxxydude: 5:51pm On Jun 07, 2017
Protein0:

I just like ur sense of humor. Right from d first day u called, I will recognise ur voice even if u call with 180 wink.

Enjoy ur phone bro.
Bet guy, e get like two times wey i call u wey we use almost 45secs dey ask "who are u" like sey i threaten u, my card dey burn bet i nor won talk.

I still trowey cap for u guy! Haha

*runs to pick the cap, cap wey i buy #3,5*

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by iliyande(m): 5:51pm On Jun 07, 2017
johnlondon:

No issue bro, your item is very ok
If you are lucky... The one reading Handover to airline may be dispatch within the week
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Protein0: 5:56pm On Jun 07, 2017
waxxydude:
Bet guy, e get like two times wey i call u wey we use almost 45secs dey ask "who are u" like sey i threaten u, my card dey burn bet i nor won talk.

U know how ur side network usually is now. Be like say na for one kind jungle u dey call from at times. Maybe u don commot from DT tree where u usually climb to make calls those days u said.
How many days did I just follow u talk normally, without telling me who? U can't remember? It's countless wink
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 5:58pm On Jun 07, 2017
waxxydude:

grin cap wey i don use car tyre match,wash am well befor u wear am oo grin

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 5:59pm On Jun 07, 2017
johnlondon:

As u see item not found,ur mind dkn skip abi?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 6:00pm On Jun 07, 2017
CBN dollars,CBN dollars

Get cheap cbn dollars now!! As e dey hot,

Cbn gov just deposited frosh inside my account

Call/whatsapp 07051054953
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by waxxydude: 6:01pm On Jun 07, 2017
nadalion:
Yes, a proteineous one.
melorious4:

If I were u, na comedy I go dey do.... Believe me, u go make am pass alibaba all of them join together.
Keep it up
Chai. But i want to be a pastor o
fibonacci2526:

Dont swear down i want to preach.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by waxxydude: 6:09pm On Jun 07, 2017
noobody:

grin cap wey i don use car tyre match,wash am well befor u wear am oo grin
Bet u don big to dey ride car tyre na. undecided
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 6:21pm On Jun 07, 2017
waxxydude:

grin grin
Hahahahhaaaa u b real ARO!!
OAU students wud knw wot dat means. grin

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jun 07, 2017
noobody:

As u see item not found,ur mind dkn skip abi?

my mind skip gan ... As in, its good to know what rili happening sha.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Richhard(m): 6:23pm On Jun 07, 2017
waxxydude:

grin grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by waxxydude: 6:24pm On Jun 07, 2017
Protein0:

U know how ur side network usually is now. Be like say na for one kind jungle u dey call from at times. Maybe u don commot from DT tree where u usually climb to make calls those days u said.
How many days did I just follow u talk normally, without telling me who? U can't remember? It's countless wink

You cum dey beef me. Well i wont vex.

Shout out again bruh u try, cant wait to start using that beauty.

(1) (2) (3) ... (946) (947) (948) (949) (950) (951) (952) ... (9322) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.