Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,926 members, 7,828,207 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (950) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9285242 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (947) (948) (949) (950) (951) (952) (953) ... (9322) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by write2obi(m): 6:28pm On Jun 07, 2017
scotweezy:

NAVIFORCE, but I think some other brands use similar design just (different names e.g curren, skmei) this may be due to the fact that one factory does the manufacturing for all.
You can also check out Megir, Bobo, Eyki etc. Personally I will go with NAVIFORCE anyday any time due to my positive experience with their product.
AliExpress watches are so cheap that i wonder if they are authentic,
This watch; a watch seller in main market said it's 55k last, It was sold for 35k (1st image) in aliexpress, then i saw the (2nd image) for 24k even the (3rd image) for 19k, the (4th image) for 14k5 now I'm confused. .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 6barz(m): 6:45pm On Jun 07, 2017
nadalion:
Do you use full screenglass to cover your phone? I'm wondering if they both fit together.

In fact I use both the screen glass from Proz and case without any hitch

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dasphinx1(m): 6:46pm On Jun 07, 2017
waxxydude:
Bet u don big to dey ride car tyre na. undecided

LMAO!!!!!!!!!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by itsloba: 6:49pm On Jun 07, 2017
Hello my beautiful pple.. Abeg which of the redmi phones get notification Light?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Youngzedd(m): 6:51pm On Jun 07, 2017
write2obi:

This watch; a watch seller in main market said it's 55k last, It was sold for 35k (1st image) in aliexpress, then i saw the (2nd image) for 24k even the (3rd image) for 19k, the (4th image) for 14k5 now I'm confused. .

The quality of that in Aliexpress will make you hate wearing watches. If you wanna buy watch from Aliexpress, buy curren brand.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by write2obi(m): 6:55pm On Jun 07, 2017
Youngzedd:

The quality of that in Aliexpress will make you hate wearing watches. If you wanna buy watch from Aliexpress, buy curren brand.
Curren? Thought their products are substandard, and i don't think they have this particular watch i'm interested in.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 6:59pm On Jun 07, 2017
itsloba:
Hello my beautiful pple.. Abeg which of the redmi phones get notification Light?

U never still buy the phone since? All.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by itsloba: 7:01pm On Jun 07, 2017
fibonacci2526:

U never still buy the phone since? All.
Yes oo..
Yet to get it..
But will do that ds wk..
Just need a lil help with selection
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 7:12pm On Jun 07, 2017
nadalion:
I see you've met carbohydrate grin.

Infectious name grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 7:13pm On Jun 07, 2017
Protein0:

U need to hear d guy speak on phone, just very jocund.

Money never dey o, make una no break my phone abeg
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 7:25pm On Jun 07, 2017
write2obi:

Have same watch bt different brand and colour, bought 2 years ago for 24k, u can imagine how much it will go for now. The only difference in these watches are mostly names, when the ones u will see in markets in Nigeria will carry big name brands like AU, MK, Rolex and so on, these Chinese ones will carry different names u haven't heard before bt after testing a couple of them, i know that they are almost always same quality and better some times. They are both clone after all
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by write2obi(m): 7:30pm On Jun 07, 2017
princetom1:

Have same watch bt different brand and colour, bought 2 years ago for 24k, u can imagine how much it will go for now. The only difference in these watches are mostly names, when the ones u will see in markets in Nigeria will carry big name brands like AU, MK, Rolex and so on, these Chinese ones will carry different names u haven't heard before bt after testing a couple of them, i know that they are almost always same quality and better some times. They are both clone after all
That's true.
I have always believed that all watches with 1 button (instead of 3 or recently 4) are inferior watches, is that correct?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by nadalion: 7:33pm On Jun 07, 2017
6barz:

In fact I use both the screen glass from Proz and case without any hitch

I will order it, my dear was that when I applied screen glass, it won't fit. it's the issue am having with my current Case.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 7:42pm On Jun 07, 2017
nadalion:
I will order it, my dear was that when I applied screen glass, it won't fit. it's the issue am having with my current Case.

Why u go fear?didnt u order d one meant for ur fone?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by melorious4(m): 7:46pm On Jun 07, 2017
But i want to be a pastor o Dont swear down i want to preach.[/quote]

U too know better thing, Pastor too dey drop weller now...
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by mamocube: 7:51pm On Jun 07, 2017
I have been following this thread though for ghost mood for a while. I must confess I really have learnt alot and those lessons have guided me in making my choice(RN4x) so I would like to say a big thank you to the Xiaomi Family God Bless Us all.

4 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by OLADO(m): 7:56pm On Jun 07, 2017
Testimony....

E bami ke Hallelujah ooo.

Most of us especially myself use our phones while in the loo [especially if its one that is very convenient, clean and homely]
There i sat, dropping it like its hot....

After oo conclusion of business, i threw my phone to the bed[lik i do always] only that this time, àwọn iya don dey eye the phone[ when battery can power their meeting ontop banana tree for hours].

The phone landed on the edge of the bed and somersaulted...backwards...Mogbe ahh, Redmi Note 4x[with Tempered Glass installed]

Thank God for the rag on the floor, it landed on it... With no crack or dent...

Once again e bami ke hallelujah ooo

5 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 8:00pm On Jun 07, 2017
Youngzedd:

If you do your home work well, u will not go near curren sef, there are better ones bt more xpensive

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 8:01pm On Jun 07, 2017
write2obi:

That's true.
I have always believed that all watches with 1 button (instead of 3 or recently 4) are inferior watches, is that correct?

Capital No
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 8:04pm On Jun 07, 2017
OLADO:
Testimony....

E bami ke Hallelujah ooo.

Most of us especially myself use our phones while in the loo [especially if its one that is very convenient, clean and homely]
There i sat, dropping it like its hot....

After oo conclusion of business, i threw my phone to the bed[lik i do always] only that this time, àwọn iya don dey eye the phone[ when battery can power their meeting ontop banana tree for hours].

The phone landed on the edge of the bed and somersaulted...backwards...Mogbe ahh, Redmi Note 4x[with Tempered Glass installed]

Thank God for the rag on the floor, it landed on it... With no crack or dent...

Once again e bami ke hallelujah ooo

How many hallelujah, 7 ba? §

Halleluyah x7 grin

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 0taPiaPia(m): 8:06pm On Jun 07, 2017
Please house why is the order for redmi 4x (BLACK) variant higher than that of the gold. Even the price is different ?.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 8:09pm On Jun 07, 2017
0taPiaPia:
Please house why is the order for redmi 4x (BLACK) variant higher than that of the gold. Even the price is different ?.

That's how xiaomi has been since the creation of this world. Different colors different prices.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by write2obi(m): 8:19pm On Jun 07, 2017
princetom1:

Capital No
Then i'm going to buy the one of 19k it's the same with the one of 39k, just the 1 button against 3 button issue
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 8:20pm On Jun 07, 2017
Nipost track and confirm service is active ooo,make una go track una items.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by damoskimovich(m): 8:27pm On Jun 07, 2017
princetom1:

No wonder u were all smiles that day. Nice watch sha... Enjoy am
Lol, thanks boss! wink
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by damoskimovich(m): 8:32pm On Jun 07, 2017
princetom1:

If you do your home work well, u will not go near curren sef, there are better ones bt more xpensive
Curren watch na scam. At first I thought they were so great when j started using them until I noticed their steel and leather peel off in quick time and na sub standard finishing them get. But in terms of battery performance, they are still pretty good. There are better quality watches out there. My first go to na Casio, but na money grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by nadalion: 8:37pm On Jun 07, 2017
noobody:

Why u go fear?didnt u order d one meant for ur fone?
I did but I also got a full screen glass ( the kind that covered edge to edge) so the tightness of the case make the glass to pull off. I want to replace the case simply because of that.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by adefes(m): 8:39pm On Jun 07, 2017
Please, is it advisable to order for xiaomi mi 6 now (global rom)? If yes, which of these stores - xiaomi, ET & Dreami is more reliable if the price gap is not much?

or do you think oneplus 3t be a better choice.

Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Yungbitz(m): 8:45pm On Jun 07, 2017
I am enjoying my leather watch bought from curren for just $15 or so. Two months has passed
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dam5reey(m): 8:49pm On Jun 07, 2017
This thread took another tune this evening... Ahaahaa...
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Cc Protein0 waxxydude noobody olado
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by nadalion: 8:55pm On Jun 07, 2017
princetom1:

Infectious name grin
Yes oooh, na better infection the name be.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by wheezyoung(m): 8:55pm On Jun 07, 2017
Misterdhee1:

Even tho, Xiaomi na baba, i really don't believe Xiaomi better pass Gionee when it comes to camera quality o. I used Gionee Splus for several months, and i can tell you the pics is way better than what have been posted thus far.. Splus isn't even as good as Gionee M5
God bless you...i love xiaomi and i use a splus presently...the camera is superb abeg..my phone be like standard professional camera

(1) (2) (3) ... (947) (948) (949) (950) (951) (952) (953) ... (9322) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.