Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,296 members, 7,836,296 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) (22460 Views)

Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies / Etinosa Idemudia Dances Beyonce's 'Single Ladies' With Bare-Breasted Old Women / Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) by cyprus000: 11:05am On May 11, 2016
firstEVA:
hahahahahaha, fake account spotted grin
Did he send you to plead on his behalf? Your last post on Nairaland was in September 2015, then all of a sudden, you appear to give cyprus000 moral support.

BUSTED!!!! Cyprus you can do better. Your tears isn't changing my mind! Ugly Cretin.
Now mr Alternate, spot the difference grin
[size=13pt]
Lol. Very funnygrin

This is what happens when someone is struck with FEAR. They get afraid of their shadow and begin to suspect even a pin on the ground.

Yeah! The psychological trauma is setting in cool

These monikers

-babzil.la

-peepart.y

-wym.an3

-Iamkingz.lee

-Ethi.opia

Are all Cyprus's alternategrin hmmm..that Cyprus guy must be a programmed machine.cheesy

Well, this is my last fvck, until I see something fit.
[/size]

Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) by Ethiopia: 11:13am On May 11, 2016
cyprus000:

[size=13pt]
With all due respect, sir.

I unequivocally disagree with your last statement.
FirstEVA is not and can never be a sapien. She's an incorrigible pig, that ought to be quarantined in the zoo where she belongs.
[/size]
your call your shot.
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) by Ethiopia: 11:16am On May 11, 2016
firstEVA:
hahahahahaha, fake account spotted grin
Did he send you to plead on his behalf? Your last post on Nairaland was in September 2015, then all of a sudden, you appear to give cyprus000 moral support.

BUSTED!!!! Cyprus you can do better. Your tears isn't changing my mind! Ugly Cretin.
Now mr Alternate, spot the difference grin
are you sane atall?
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) by cyprus000: 11:16am On May 11, 2016
Ethiopia:
your call your shot.
cool
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) by Nobody: 11:34am On May 11, 2016
cyprus000:
[size=13pt]
Lol. Very funnygrin

This is what happens when someone is struck with FEAR. They get afraid of their shadow and begin to suspect even a pin on the ground.

Yeah! The psychological trauma is setting in cool

These monikers

-babzil.la

-peepart.y

-wym.an3

-Iamkingz.lee

-Ethi.opia

Are all Cyprus's alternategrin hmmm..that Cyprus guy must be a programmed machine.cheesy

Well, this is my last fvck, until I see something fit.
[/size]

Are you running away again you cursed ugly chimpanzee? Where did I call all of them your alternates? Are your having hallucinations again? You break my heart beast of the jungle, I thought for the first time of my e existence I have seen someone to go a hundred pages with, you ended up being a lilly livered pussy just like your father.
Bastard degenerate, son of a drunken fool.
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) by cyprus000: 11:45am On May 11, 2016
firstEVA:
Are you running away again you cursed ugly chimpanzee? Where did I call all of them your alternates? Are your having hallucinations again? You break my heart beast of the jungle, I thought for the first time of my e existence I have seen someone to go a hundred pages with, you ended up being a lilly livered pussy just like your father.
Bastard degenerate, son of a drunken fool.
[size=13pt]
Wait a minute. Is this suppose to be the thing you call comeback or diss? Lolgrin

No, I can't manage this.
[/size]

Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) by Nobody: 11:48am On May 11, 2016
Ethiopia:
are you sane atall?
insanity shall befall you and your household, tell me your relationship with Cyprus, you aren't following him, you woke up from the dead after over 7 months and you remembered cyprus grin you can't fool me you sodomized basstard, now fvck off to oblivion where you came from cool
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) by Nobody: 11:59am On May 11, 2016
cyprus000:
[size=13pt]
Wait a minute. Is this suppose to be the thing you call comeback or diss? Lolgrin

No, I can't manage this.
[/size]
you see how fast you are now at responding, you are now in your comfort zone grin the place where your IQ is at its best, no more labour to type big words, no work today (as you claimed yesterday) lmao

I know you must be regretting quoting me "oh what did I get myself into" grin

And you keep coming back to me like a dog goes back to its vomit, you claim to be leaving, I hit you hard and you come back grin my dear, I am brutal like that. I miss your big big grammar sha grin Ugly olodo
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) by cyprus000: 12:19pm On May 11, 2016
firstEVA:
you see how fast you are now at responding, you are now in your comfort zone grin the place where your IQ is at its best, no more labour to type big words, no work today (as you claimed yesterday) lmao

I know you must be regretting quoting me "oh what did I get myself into" grin

And you keep coming back to me like a dog goes back to its vomit, you claim to be leaving, I hit you hard and you come back grin my dear, I am brutal like that. I miss your big big grammar sha grin Ugly olodo

Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) by iamkingzlee(m): 5:54pm On May 11, 2016
cyprus000:
[size=13pt]
Morning to you...brotherly

Baba, no mind me oo! I just dey catch fun.

How your side na?
[/size]
I gbam brekete for ground oh ma G! you just lost!!! your whatsapp no con dey function again. wataguan?
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) by kisdaniel(m): 7:37pm On May 11, 2016
who pointednose EPP?
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) by Nobody: 9:24pm On May 13, 2016
That is pure idiocy .
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jul 12, 2016
farano:
Yes
Sent you a PM. Are you willing to spend the weekend with me in Lagos? I'm willing to offer you 110k.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Biggest Breasts On Tiktok ( Pics ) Natural / Funny Memes To Start Ur Week With... / What Is Your Love Language?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.