Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,375 members, 7,861,032 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:35 PM

Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) (22656 Views)

Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies / Etinosa Idemudia Dances Beyonce's 'Single Ladies' With Bare-Breasted Old Women / Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) by PunkyV(f): 9:37pm On May 08, 2016
joseph1832:
Oh babe you have no idea... Only you knows how to yank my chord the right way. wink

How you been babe? Hope dem boiz in S.A are still chasing after those luscious lips of yours that makes me think blowjob_ each time I see em. Lmao. wink grin

Dont start or I'll hose you down angry tongue Everyone would swear you were the 40-year-old virgin or some pimply teen with the way you go on about sex grin
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) by farano(f): 9:37pm On May 08, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Are you married? Single or dating?
I am single but not searching tongue
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) by PunkyV(f): 9:42pm On May 08, 2016
Babzilla:

Hahahahhaa! Cant blame you. Too many crazies

Lol, riiiight! But I still dont get how you're nothing like yourself or the other moniker with this moniker. Sure you aint one of the split personality peeps? cheesy You're real good at morphing, it's almost scary.
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) by Nobody: 9:44pm On May 08, 2016
farano:
lol. Well, you don't have to search to be found. If you get my drift tongue tongue

Good you are single tongue first huddle crossed wink smiley
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) by Nobody: 9:45pm On May 08, 2016
PunkyV:

Lol, riiiight! But I still dont get how you're nothing like yourself or the other moniker with this moniker. Sure you aint one of the split personality peeps? cheesy You're real good at morphing, it's almost scary.

Hahahaha
How?
Still me same memes
remember

Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) by Nobody: 9:48pm On May 08, 2016
misspicy:

I hope its never becomes too late grin

thank you smiley
no way. It's never getting late tongue
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) by Nobody: 9:49pm On May 08, 2016
PinkBarbie:
Summer is everyone's favourite. cheesy
don't be too sure dear
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) by PunkyV(f): 9:52pm On May 08, 2016
Babzilla:

Hahahaha
How?
Still me same memes
remember

Lol, I actually bought an alarm clock radio of that banana thing because it looked so cute when you posted the pics with the puppy eyes on here. The real one is not as cute though. I hate it.

But yeah, now it feels like you because I'm seeing the cutie over there
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) by joseph1832(m): 10:00pm On May 08, 2016
PunkyV:

Dont start or I'll hose you down angry tongue Everyone would swear you were the 40-year-old virgin or some pimply teen with the way you go on about sex grin
LMAO. But still, not everyone knows me like you do punk. So, they can shove it. Lol. grin
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) by Laveda(f): 10:25pm On May 08, 2016
PinkBarbie:
Lol

That's just it. It doesn't excite me no more. Especially when you're not really living with family.

Yeah once in a while, you feel that way.
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) by franugo(m): 11:04pm On May 08, 2016
ImDharay:

buh has yhur own super sexy
eyes helped yhu eva since u opened ds...

https://www.nairaland.com/2355918/thread-female-nairalanders-super-sexy

Chai! d way u just catch madam farano remind me of d time wey Papa catch kambili dey eat b4 mass {when she dey feel cramps in d village} cheesy
but u sef, how u take dey dey everywhere? hope u nt a stalker

p.s- make nobody ask me abt d name of d novel i used as illustration, cus i go vex if una never read d book
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) by Candyrain(m): 11:04pm On May 08, 2016
PunkyV:

Lol, let nobody give this one water! angry

Lolzzz... how are u doing? Been a long time Punky
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) by Nobody: 11:22pm On May 08, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
grin black people with pointed noses??!!

WTF??!! grin icomedySunday!!

I say it'll be much easier to find a black chinese guy!
oga sharrap there,we fulanis ave gat pointed nose...be informed or deformed...choose 1
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) by Poseidon000: 11:38pm On May 08, 2016
firstEVA:
Dear Barbarian, you haven't told us where you intend getting 300k from, are you a thief?

Now, what is wrong with her assertion? She hasn't said there are no beautiful girls with flat nose, she is just saying the chances that a girl with poited nose is beautiful is higher than that of a flat nosed girl, it's the plain truth Mr Zombie, if you weren't from the bush, you would know. There is nothing demeaning there dear lunatic, it's your foolishness and lack of exposure that is being exposed.

I see your forced use of big words ( protohominid chromosomally aberrant caricature of a coprophagic cloacal parasitic cesspool scum) grin keep it coming, na you go tire, by the time you run out of words and exhausted, I know you will shamefully retire or join me in simple english.

Cursed son of a fool, pained ass busy body seeking attention of a fine girl, you boarded a wrong bus, this one is leading you to shame and disgrace. Unkempt animal.
[size=13pt]
WTF Is this worthless piece of _shit still courting my mention?
Now, take a look at your inutile defense, does it make iota sense to you? You just proved that you're a contemptible conspicious idiot, a wearisome, dull-witted mutilation of sanity

Sincerely speaking. I'll never get over the embarrasment that you share same physical attribute with sapiens. What happened to being a full time pig or ram? I barf at the very thought of you.

I see you're inebriated with the delusion of competence.
Sorry to burst your burble again. You're too insipid for my precocity. I'm only handling you blithely, cos if I decide to unleash mayhem on you. You'll never get over the imbroglio of propelling our pathetic self to the toposphere of my lexical echolon. I mean, the situs which you tenant will be magnamiously conflugrated for a repose.

Now, run along, you mental-sickening acrid smog of caustic oral effluvium.

Useless thing.
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) by Poseidon000: 11:47pm On May 08, 2016
Babzilla:

...and a good job you are doing too
[size=13pt] Thanks, man cheesy [/size]

1 Like

Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) by PunkyV(f): 5:48am On May 09, 2016
joseph1832:
LMAO. But still, not everyone knows me like you do punk. So, they can shove it. Lol. grin

Oh Joey, my heart just skipped a beat tongue How have you been?
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) by PunkyV(f): 5:52am On May 09, 2016
Candyrain:

Lolzzz... how are u doing? Been a long time Punky

Damn right it has! No, I'm good. No complaints. You good?
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) by Candyrain(m): 5:54am On May 09, 2016
PunkyV:

Damn right it has! No, I'm good. No complaints. You good?

Yea I'm good. U just went MIA lolzzz.

So should I assume u are back for good?
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) by PunkyV(f): 6:08am On May 09, 2016
Candyrain:

Yea I'm good. U just went MIA lolzzz.

So should I assume u are back for good?

No, I didnt go MIA. You knew where to find me, Can. I was actually speaking about you the other day, wondering if you were still alive. Now that I know you are, I'm stroking my inner white cat like a mob boss & wanna "whack" you real bad angry

Anyway yeah, I think I'll be around. What happened to the other forum? Thought you were no longer a regular here anymore
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) by joseph1832(m): 6:51am On May 09, 2016
PunkyV:

Oh Joey, my heart just skipped a beat tongue How have you been?
I've been better. And you? Hoping you won't run away this time, if you do I'll send Jason Vorhees after you. angry angry
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) by PunkyV(f): 7:11am On May 09, 2016
joseph1832:
I've been better. And you? Hoping you won't run away this time, if you do I'll send Jason Vorhees after you. angry angry

Lol, it was never about running away. I take breaks every now & then to keep balance. I've done it before (will do it again), you just didnt know me then.

Glad to hear you're doing good. Life's been OK for me too. No black hole that one can't crawl out of, I guess. That's the beauty of living-gotta dodge, duck & dive. It keeps you on the move. Anyway yeah, that's about it.
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) by joseph1832(m): 7:23am On May 09, 2016
PunkyV:

Lol, it was never about running away. I take breaks every now & then to keep balance. I've done it before (will do it again), you just didnt know me then.

Glad to hear you're doing good. Life's been OK for me too. No black hole that one can't crawl out of, I guess. That's the beauty of living-gotta dodge, duck & dive. It keeps you on the move. Anyway yeah, that's about it.
You take a break my deactivating? Wow! I don't ever believe I'll deactivate this moniker, have a lot going with it.

Anyway, good to have you back, and hey, don't tell me your pm isn't working this time around. tongue
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) by PunkyV(f): 7:39am On May 09, 2016
joseph1832:
You take a break my deactivating? Wow! I don't ever believe I'll deactivate this moniker, have a lot going with it.

Anyway, good to have you back, and hey, don't tell me your pm isn't working this time around. tongue

Yes. I was telling someone just yesterday that I have poor impulse control. If I'm on a diet & there's a cake, you best believe I'll eat it, unless ofcourse I'm bound, gagged & blindfolded tongue I guess as people we're different. I have no attachments to my accounts, so it's much easier to just cut loose. What's this lot going with yours? That's weird cheesy

Ahhh PMs! The bane of my existence! TBH, right now I just dont wanna go there. It's like an armour for me. A way of keeping "safe".
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) by ireneony(f): 9:29am On May 09, 2016
Flashh:

You know how to do it.

Call all the "miss Nairaland" contestants to come show us some pointed nose they got. This is an opportunity for them to boost their score. grin

During the "NBA All Star" game, they will fix some days in between the week for "3 point contest" and the "Slam Dunk contest" for players to show their shooting and dunking skills for fans to see.

Atleast, if it's not yet time for the main miss Nairaland contest, they need to show up. Not only them, some other female Nairalanders too. cheesy

I like you, you ain't suffering from inferiority complex.
correct guy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) by edetty(m): 9:45am On May 09, 2016
thatNUPEboy:
Do you know the meaning of pointed @ all? grin

This cute bae up here z got a flat nose..flat enough to make a fried egg jealous
I tayad for her oooo

1 Like

Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) by edetty(m): 9:47am On May 09, 2016
ireneony:
Welcome to the second edition of beautiful ladies with pointed nose smiley
The last edition was a blast , fun and interesting. Hopefully this edition will definitely surpass last year's own.

if you know u are a lady and you're endowed with pointed nose, pls kindly comment.
an average lady with a pointed nose is more beautiful and exotic than those with wide nose
n.b: u can kindly upload ur pic

there is one of mine

ur so funny if u just think u got a pointed nose,,buh sorry u don't,,,u got wat is called a curvy or bowed nose like a bird's beak(especially DAT of a parot),,,it's one of the cutest on any girl buh definitely not pointed,,, or perhaps ur advertising ur Instagram moniker,,, den no p
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) by edetty(m): 9:52am On May 09, 2016
PunkyV:
Just because it's narrow(er) & not clownish, doesnt make it "pointed". Nothing pointy about that shnoz undecided

Now mine is upturned, facing the heavens grin
Thanks you ma'am
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) by Nobody: 9:56am On May 09, 2016
Poseidon000:

[size=13pt]
WTF Is this worthless piece of _shit still courting my mention?
Now, take a look at your inutile defense, does it make iota sense to you? You just proved that you're a contemptible conspicious idiot, a wearisome, dull-witted mutilation of sanity

Sincerely speaking. I'll never get over the embarrasment that you share same physical attribute with sapiens. What happened to being a full time pig or ram? I barf at the very thought of you.

I see you're inebriated with the delusion of competence.
Sorry to burst your burble again. You're too insipid for my precocity. I'm only handling you blithely, cos if I decide to unleash mayhem on you. You'll never get over the imbroglio of propelling our pathetic self to the toposphere of my lexical echolon. I mean, the situs which you tenant will be magnamiously conflugrated for a repose.

Now, run along, you mental-sickening acrid smog of caustic oral effluvium.

Useless thing.
[/size]

I see you are taking your lessons seriously, you have abandoned the issue of 300k since you know you can never raise such an amount in your whole life, even if you are sold to ritualists, they will demand for your entire family before they can pay half that sum.

You have also learnt to stop the use of meaningless big words bundled together foolishly, now you use them individually grin. You will soon abandon them completely, trust me grin

My dear, it's a shock to humans that you are addressed as one, do you have a mirror? The only difference between you and a chimpazee is the clothes you are wearing, take off those clothes and see if officials of Yankari games reserve will not bundle you up and send you straight to the zoo, that's how much of a non human you look, Jungle beast.

When you are ready to unleash mayhem, kindly let me know, let see how good you are, Ugly beast grin for now you are as boring as watching clothes in the sun.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) by Poseidon000: 11:24am On May 09, 2016
firstEVA:

I see you are taking your lessons seriously, you have abandoned the issue of 300k since you know you can never raise such an amount in your whole life, even if you are sold to ritualists, they will demand for your entire family before they can pay half that sum.

You have also learnt to stop the use of meaningless big words bundled together foolishly, now you use them individually grin. You will soon abandon them completely, trust me grin

My dear, it's a shock to humans that you are addressed as one, do you have a mirror? The only difference between you and a chimpazee is the clothes you are wearing, take off those clothes and see if officials of Yankari games reserve will not bundle you up and send you straight to the zoo, that's how much of a non human you look, Jungle beast.

When you are ready to unleash mayhem, kindly let me know, let see how good you are, Ugly beast grin for now you are as boring as watching clothes in the sun.

[size=13pt][b]
Lol. You boorish leeches never disappointgrin
Always display how hungry they're. They activate 100% interest when money is mentioned.

You see pig. I can not embroil myself in your shallowness by proving anything to a nonentity.
If you want to ascertain if I'll do as I say.

Provide a proof of PM sent by the following moniker to any female:-

Cyprus000/Poseidon000/marvelous000. it is as simple as ABC, dumb fvck.

Now, it's a guillotine deserving insolence to nurse the thought that a temple of ingrained stultifying imbecility , has the potency to stand before my lethiferous lexical fury.

If only you weren't a female swine, I would've decimate,cremate and sacrifice your worthless existance on the altar of my infinitesimal tolerance, then spray your ashe to appease my temper for desecrating the sanctuary of my civility with consummate stupidity, but fortunately for you. I don't engaged civilians or females, not to talk of an embodiment of wack,lame,stale and insipidity.

Yes, I'm carnivore, but that doesn't mean I should eat vulture, especially a dirty one lyk u.

Ok, you can fvck off, you lascivious misdemeanant and a wearisome chronically flatulent mediocrity-afflicted neophyte with glacially infinitesimal cognitive faculties.

What a pedestrian prostitute, a
hopeless irredeemably boring delinquent who has delusions of adequacy.

Dog
[/b][/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) by Nobody: 1:16pm On May 09, 2016
Poseidon000:

[size=13pt][b]
Lol. You boorish leeches never disappointgrin
Always display how hungry they're. They activate 100% interest when money is mentioned.

You see pig. I can not embroil myself in your shallowness by proving anything to a nonentity.
If you want to ascertain if I'll do as I say.

Provide a proof of PM sent by the following moniker to any female:-

Cyprus000/Poseidon000/marvelous000. it is as simple as ABC, dumb fvck.

Now, it's a guillotine deserving insolence to nurse the thought that a temple of ingrained stultifying imbecility , has the potency to stand before my lethiferous lexical fury.

If only you weren't a female swine, I would've decimate,cremate and sacrifice your worthless existance on the altar of my infinitesimal tolerance, then spray your ashe to appease my temper for desecrating the sanctuary of my civility with consummate stupidity, but fortunately for you. I don't engaged civilians or females, not to talk of an embodiment of wack,lame,stale and insipidity.

Yes, I'm carnivore, but that doesn't mean I should eat vulture, especially a dirty one lyk u.

Ok, you can fvck off, you lascivious misdemeanant and a wearisome chronically flatulent mediocrity-afflicted neophyte with glacially infinitesimal cognitive faculties.

What a pedestrian prostitute, a
hopeless irredeemably boring delinquent who has delusions of adequacy.

Dog
[/b][/size]
You don't engage females, lmao, I laugh at your attempt to escape grin
When you started, you threatend to unleash mayhem, you didn't know you don't engage females then? Hahahahaha

Fact is you are a bastarrd, only an ugly child who didn't grow up with the love of a father runs around a thread looking for females to prey on. You have exposed your foolishness and upbringing, the fool who impregnated your mother passed on his barbaric genes to you, a real chip of the old block you are. He chased your mum for years, fought her everywhere, attacked her day in day out then finally raped her to birth a Barbarian in the form of a baby human ape. That's how you were born, you've started from the Internet, chasing women by attacking them.

You may need a bigger dictionary for your comeback, what you typed up there is all rubbish, your head must hurt trying to put the big words side by side grin Pele o, I feel your pain cheesy

The only reason you dropped the issue of 300k is because you realized I am not falling for the cheap joke.

Chimpanzee, have you had banana today?
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) by joseph1832(m): 1:18pm On May 09, 2016
farano:
Denial is the most predictable woman response. wink
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) by joseph1832(m): 1:23pm On May 09, 2016
PunkyV:

Yes. I was telling someone just yesterday that I have poor impulse control. If I'm on a diet & there's a cake, you best believe I'll eat it, unless ofcourse I'm bound, gagged & blindfolded tongue I guess as people we're different. I have no attachments to my accounts, so it's much easier to just cut loose. What's this lot going with yours? That's weird cheesy

Ahhh PMs! The bane of my existence! TBH, right now I just dont wanna go there. It's like an armour for me. A way of keeping "safe".
Weird is something a feeble mind can't comprehend, and you my dear, don't have a feeble mind. My poetry means much to be, deactivating will mean letting go of all of them... Just like you, I also have poor impulse control, but mine have to do with females... I can't help myself when I see boobs and ass, and when the boobs and ass is embedded on a sexy body with intelligent brains... I'm indeed a sucker!. grin

Alright enjoy your safety. wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Beautiful Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander / Filipino Newlyweds Drown While Honeymooning After Ten Years Of Dating / Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.