Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,972 members, 7,814,296 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) (22272 Views)

Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies / Etinosa Idemudia Dances Beyonce's 'Single Ladies' With Bare-Breasted Old Women / Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) by ireneony(f): 12:36pm On May 08, 2016
Welcome to the second edition of beautiful ladies with pointed nose smiley
The last edition was a blast , fun and interesting. Hopefully this edition will definitely surpass last year's own.

if you know u are a lady and you're endowed with pointed nose, pls kindly comment.
an average lady with a pointed nose is more beautiful and exotic than those with wide nose
n.b: u can kindly upload ur pic

there is one of mine

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) by thatNUPEboy: 12:37pm On May 08, 2016
Do you know the meaning of pointed @ all? grin

This cute bae up here z got a flat nose..flat enough to make a fried egg jealous

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) by ireneony(f): 12:38pm On May 08, 2016
thatNUPEboy:
Do you know the meaning of pointed @ all? grin
yes of course
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) by Mediapace: 12:38pm On May 08, 2016
Let me list them :
Refiner : http://nairaland.com/refiner
&
http://nairaland.com/omotayor123 "very pointed"

More to come

Cc ireneony

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) by ImDharay: 12:39pm On May 08, 2016

ireneony b recycling
her old threads like WTF!

https://www.nairaland.com/2407099/thread-beautiful-ladies-pointed-nose

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) by thatNUPEboy: 12:39pm On May 08, 2016
ireneony:
yes of course

That's how u baes be deceiving each other.
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) by fairlyusedpant: 12:40pm On May 08, 2016
Am here too flaunted nose coming up soon
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) by obiorathesubtle: 12:41pm On May 08, 2016
grin black people with pointed noses??!!

WTF??!! grin icomedySunday!!

I say it'll be much easier to find a black chinese guy!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) by Nobody: 12:41pm On May 08, 2016
LMAO!

Pointed nose?

Is this boredom or

AND

OP I used to see and enjoy your comments, I always felt you were beautiful and sensible.
I'm afraid with this post, I have to think other wise.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) by Nobody: 12:42pm On May 08, 2016
°•Dang Irereony!...not again !
....lady what's with you are these threads undecided

1 Like

Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) by ireneony(f): 12:42pm On May 08, 2016
ImDharay:

ireneony b recycling
her old threads like WTF!
I said second edition. ..
People have been pressurizinq me to come up with the second edition. .so I have to succumb
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) by PunkyV(f): 12:42pm On May 08, 2016
Just because it's narrow(er) & not clownish, doesnt make it "pointed". Nothing pointy about that shnoz undecided

Now mine is upturned, facing the heavens grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) by iceberylin(m): 12:43pm On May 08, 2016
Pointed what undecided
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) by Mediapace: 12:43pm On May 08, 2016
Rèf You no go church cheesy Boxing dey on sunday ?
ImDharay:
ireneony b recycling her old threads like WTF!

https://www.nairaland.com/2407099/thread-beautiful-ladies-pointed-nose
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) by ireneony(f): 12:43pm On May 08, 2016
evegran:
LMAO!

Pointed nose?

Is this boredom or

AND

OP I used to see and enjoy your comments, I always felt you were beautiful and sensible.
I'm afraid with this post, I have to think other wise.
this is for fun. .the last edition was interesting. .Nairalanders really enjoyed it
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) by Nobody: 12:45pm On May 08, 2016
ireneony:
this is for fun. .the last edition was interesting. .Nairalanders really enjoyed it

Okay!
If you say so.
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) by greatness22(m): 12:45pm On May 08, 2016
Op, wait, lemme go and call PunkyV (The beautiful South Africa goddess)

Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) by ireneony(f): 12:45pm On May 08, 2016
PunkyV:
Just because it's narrow(er) & not clownish, doesnt make it "pointed". Nothing pointy about that shnoz undecided

if you say so why not post it
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) by Nobody: 12:46pm On May 08, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
grin black people with pointed noses??!!

WTF??!! grin icomedySunday!!

I say it'll be much easier to find a black chinese guy!
Uhm,Igbo
Africans come with pointy noses
°•An Black/Chinese men
Exsit.....biracials of African/
Asian mix
we got a term... 'balasian', we use here unofficially.
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) by ireneony(f): 12:47pm On May 08, 2016
Kingcheezypuff have a pointy nose smiley
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) by ImDharay: 12:47pm On May 08, 2016
Mediapace:
Rèf You no go church cheesy
Boxing dey on sunday ?
jez came baq, u...
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) by Nobody: 12:47pm On May 08, 2016
*Spread mat, make I siddon for here.....cheesygrin

*Sips zobo *
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) by frankkydee(m): 12:48pm On May 08, 2016
ireneony:
I said second edition. ..
People have been pleasuring me to come up with the second edition. .so I have to succumb

Pls if i may ask,which state are u from?

1 Like

Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) by Mediapace: 12:48pm On May 08, 2016
Same. But which church ?
ImDharay:

jez came baq, u...
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) by PunkyV(f): 12:48pm On May 08, 2016
ireneony:
if you say so why not post it

Because you say so? Nah, you'll have to WAIT. I breathe with the birds, believe that! grin
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) by Nobody: 12:48pm On May 08, 2016
PunkyV:

°•Misspicy!
I think yer girl is back!

*Hey Lady,yo former moniker Punkyveer
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) by Nobody: 12:48pm On May 08, 2016
ireneony:

You do not know what interesting means even if it fvcked you in the face.
You do not know what nairalanders enjoy even if we fvcked you in the a55

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) by Nobody: 12:49pm On May 08, 2016
These people just want to feel caucasian by all means. Isn't this a strain of ICV (inferiority complex virus)? Who pointed nose epp sef. Nawa o. Anyways, is there a prize involved, so I can post a pic of my pointed nose even though I'm male? #Gender equality

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) by obiorathesubtle: 12:49pm On May 08, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Uhm,Igbo
Africans come with pointy noses
°•An Black/Chinese men
Exsit.....biracials of African/
Asian mix
we got a term... 'balasian', we use here unofficially.
undecided whaaaaaat??! Shît! Sounds like mutation..

1 Like

Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) by PunkyV(f): 12:50pm On May 08, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°•Misspicy!
I think yer girl is back!

*Hey Lady,yo former moniker Punkyveer

Yeah & what was yours?
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) by Mediapace: 12:50pm On May 08, 2016
Dominique and farano i saw you o,hope we are safe ?
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) by ireneony(f): 12:50pm On May 08, 2016
Haute:
These people just want to feel caucasian by all means. Isn't this a strain of ICV (inferiority complex virus)? Who pointed nose epp sef. Nawa o. Anyways, is there a prize involved, so I can post a pic of my pointed nose even though I'm male? #Gender equality
sweetie. ..africa is a diverse continent

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

What Have You Learned From Your Past Relationship(s)? / I Am Sleeping With My Blood Sister Out Of No Choice- I Need Help! / Zip. Download J Hus Big Conspiracy Full Album

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.