Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,304 members, 7,811,898 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:44 PM

Advice Me - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Me (3411 Views)

Please Advice Me: Am I Over Reacting Or Is She Really Playing Me? / Does My Aunty Want Sex With Me ?pls Advice Me / Advice Me: My Girlfriend Is Double Dating But Agreed To Marry Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advice Me by Nobody: 10:54pm On May 08, 2016
fleeky:
there was no misunderstanding, he even dropped me at the bus stop,where I got a cab home..he likes to discuss about us and we flow well, he has been sounding serious..I dunno what to think..just surprised at the attitude this evening. Till now he hasn't replied my chat or called back,very strange. Hmmm

Well,I am very realistic and pragmatic. I know realistically such behavior is from the following reasons.

1. Something triggered it
2. It is his game plan
3. It is just you being a little anxious

It is why I say first try to discuss the matter with him and ask him if anything is wrong. Not in an accusing manner.

If he says all his well, then keep being his girlfriend and play your part in making the relationship happy. It takes the two of you to make it work. One person alone cannot be said to be in a RELATIONSHIP. So do your part.

It could also be that you like him so much you are a trifle paranoid about loosing his company. Hence you notice and are anxious over his countenance and disposition.

Just talk it out so you do not come across as insensitive or not discerning and then go back to being the cool girlfriend that you are.
Re: Advice Me by fleeky(f): 10:59pm On May 08, 2016
AnakinSkywalker:

Well,I am very realistic and pragmatic. I know realistically such behavior is from the following reasons.

1. Something triggered it
2. It is his game plan
3. It is just you being a little anxious

It is why I say first try to discuss the matter with him and ask him if anything is wrong. Not in an accusing manner.

If he says all his well, then keep being his girlfriend and play your part in making the relationship happy. It takes the two of you to make it work. One person alone cannot be said to be in a RELATIONSHIP. So do your part.

It could also be that you like him so much you are a trifle paranoid about loosing his company. Hence you notice and are anxious over his countenance and disposition.

Just talk it out so you do not come across as insensitive or not discerning and then go back to being the cool girlfriend that you are.

Thanks a lot, I really appreciate.
Re: Advice Me by schumastic(m): 11:25pm On May 08, 2016
fleeky:
there was no misunderstanding, he even dropped me at the bus stop,where I got a cab home..he likes to discuss about us and we flow well, he has been sounding serious..I dunno what to think..just surprised at the attitude this evening. Till now he hasn't replied my chat or called back,very strange. Hmmm

DID YOU AGREE TO SLEEP WITH HIM? IF YES THAT'S THE PROBLEM BUT IF NO THAT'S A BIGGER PROBLEM.
Re: Advice Me by coolh3ad(m): 11:26pm On May 08, 2016
iceberylin:
Do you know people get busy undecided

Please Tell her.....Please also tell her to stop acting CHILDISH......
Re: Advice Me by firstking01(m): 8:12am On May 09, 2016
halfricanadian:

Shebi is u dat wants to marry

U will not hurt me

Nd pls no cheating

I will bombard u with love every sec

Ur happiness will b my priority
Wow, and this is what i 've been praying God for...and, goodmorning hows your night??
Re: Advice Me by halfricanadian(f): 8:14am On May 09, 2016
firstking01:
Wow, and this is what i 've been praying God for...and, goodmorning hows your night??

Goodmorning it was great urs?
Re: Advice Me by firstking01(m): 8:17am On May 09, 2016
halfricanadian:

Goodmorning it was great urs?
Fine...care to share your dream??
Re: Advice Me by halfricanadian(f): 8:24am On May 09, 2016
firstking01:
Fine...care to share your dream??

Dont even kno wat i dreamt of
grin telme urs
Re: Advice Me by firstking01(m): 8:42am On May 09, 2016
halfricanadian:

Dont even kno wat i dreamt of
grin telme urs
Unlike me...i dnt usually forget my dreams, but i 've forgotten that of last nightembarassed
Re: Advice Me by halfricanadian(f): 9:59am On May 09, 2016
firstking01:
Unlike me...i dnt usually forget my dreams, but i 've forgotten that of last nightembarassed

cheesy mesef chai

We are already aving couples connection before d marriage
Re: Advice Me by firstking01(m): 10:05am On May 09, 2016
halfricanadian:

cheesy mesef chai

We are already aving couples connection before d marriage
Hehehehe,,,and that reminds me that you are my female altar egogrin....cnt forget when you told me thisgrin....that was what first attracted me to you.
Re: Advice Me by halfricanadian(f): 10:07am On May 09, 2016
firstking01:
Hehehehe,,,and that reminds me that you are my female altar egogrin....cnt forget when you told me thisgrin....that was what first attracted me to you.

Awwww im ur female version
Re: Advice Me by myssmee: 10:15am On May 09, 2016
fleeky:
I have been dating this guy for almost a month now,he has not said "I love u" to me. I visited today,got home and called him to notify that i'm home,he missed the call,but called later and we spoke alittle,i saad i'll chat him up later, afyer about 30mins i chatted him up,he hasnt responded,i called twice cos i'm wondering wats happening,he didnt pick, i dont want to suapect him,but my naughty mind is wondering if he could be chilling with another gal,lol..I dunno if it's right to suspect him,as i'm already becoming uncomfortable.
I'm confused, please advice me on what to do.
babe its just one month take it easily or you will push him away
Re: Advice Me by firstking01(m): 10:48am On May 09, 2016
halfricanadian:

Awwww im ur female version
Yup...so, hows the day gonna be like??
Re: Advice Me by skywalker240(m): 12:01pm On May 09, 2016
give it time baby, its just a month old. And most of us menfolks dont say i love u, we rather show it in our actions..but then i will advice u to give it a lil time and study ur beu and dont jus fall deeply inlove...and pls stop acting like the immature girl who is insecure.

Jus trynna help.
Re: Advice Me by halfricanadian(f): 1:35pm On May 09, 2016
firstking01:
Yup...so, hows the day gonna be like??

Dunno o cheesy
Re: Advice Me by fleeky(f): 1:55pm On May 09, 2016
skywalker240:
give it time baby, its just a month old. And most of us menfolks dont say i love u, we rather show it in our actions..but then i will advice u to give it a lil time and study ur beu and dont jus fall deeply inlove...and pls stop acting like the immature girl who is insecure.

Jus trynna help.
Ok...thanks
Re: Advice Me by firstking01(m): 2:45pm On May 09, 2016
halfricanadian:

Dunno o cheesy
it's already past lunchcheesy, so, what did you take for lunch??
Re: Advice Me by skywalker240(m): 4:03pm On May 09, 2016
fleeky:
Ok...thanks
Ywc.......would do same for my kid sister.
Re: Advice Me by halfricanadian(f): 4:26pm On May 09, 2016
firstking01:

Rice cheesy u?
Re: Advice Me by halfricanadian(f): 4:27pm On May 09, 2016
firstking01:

Rice cheesy u?.
Re: Advice Me by kellycute(m): 4:40pm On May 09, 2016
fleeky:
I have been dating this guy for almost a month now,he has not said "I love u" to me. I visited today,got home and called him to notify that i'm home,he missed the call,but called later and we spoke alittle,i saad i'll chat him up later, afyer about 30mins i chatted him up,he hasnt responded,i called twice cos i'm wondering wats happening,he didnt pick, i dont want to suapect him,but my naughty mind is wondering if he could be chilling with another gal,lol..I dunno if it's right to suspect him,as i'm already becoming uncomfortable.
I'm confused, please advice me on what to do.
you have low self esteem. Why not focus on how to be better. You don't build your life or happiness around anyone. Imagine, just a month and u already acting like this. it doesn't make sense. Please work on your confidence cos your attitude right now aint attractive. It is a turn off. Sorry if this upset you but I'm telling u the truth. Why must him tell u * I love u*? Or is like you can't live without hearing it abi? Stop looking for validation or gratification from your boyfriend before you can feel good about yourself. Work on yourself.
Re: Advice Me by firstking01(m): 5:03pm On May 09, 2016
halfricanadian:

Rice cheesy u?.
Same ogrin
Re: Advice Me by halfricanadian(f): 5:16pm On May 09, 2016
firstking01:
Same ogrin

Hmmmmm u now didnt call me embarassed to comman eat
Re: Advice Me by firstking01(m): 5:36pm On May 09, 2016
halfricanadian:

Hmmmmm u now didnt call me embarassed to comman eat
Oh dear, i concluded you were in classembarassed
Re: Advice Me by halfricanadian(f): 5:57pm On May 09, 2016
firstking01:
Oh dear, i concluded you were in classembarassed

Na i'm not in class o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Must The Husband Be The One To Initiate Sex? / 8 Things You Should Never Ever Say To Your Boyfriend. / Tall Nairalanders Come In And Prove Your Heights

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.