Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,187 members, 7,811,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:33 PM

8 Things You Should Never Ever Say To Your Boyfriend. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Things You Should Never Ever Say To Your Boyfriend. (3409 Views)

Share Your Experience Guys, Have You Ever Say No To Sex / Can Guys Ever Say NO? / Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend's Room And Meet This What Will You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Things You Should Never Ever Say To Your Boyfriend. by jaksmillioniar: 4:22pm On Nov 26, 2017
elationships can’t be rosy all the time, eventually, you and your beloved one are bound to disagree on something. Sometimes, girls take their boyfriends for granted. Knowingly or unknowingly, they say certain things that are very hurtful. Communication is an important part of dating, but sometimes, saying too much can do more harm than good. Being upfront and forthcomingabout your thoughts and feelings is ideal, but there are certain things a girl should never say if she wants to keep her relationship intact.Here are 8 things you should never say to your boyfriend. Read the article till the end and don’t forget to share your views with us.
1. I Think I Might Be Pregnant. If you want to see the look of horror on your boyfriend’s face, all you have to do is tell him that you might be pregnant. These words have the ability to turn a guy’s life upside down. He starts thinking about how he is going to support a child, how he’s going to tell his parents the news, and how his life is going to drastically change forever.In this situation, it’s best for a girl to hold off on saying she might be pregnant until she takes a pregnancy test to find out for sure.. We Need To Talk.Hearing from his girlfriend the words that ” We need to talk” can ruin anyone’s entire day. They start wondering what they did wrong, and they even contemplate the thought of their girlfriend breaking up with them.Serious conversations really freak guys out and thinking just about having to sit down and discuss something important can be really nerve-racking.. Why Don’t You Man Up?There are certain words and phrases that should totally off limits when a girl is arguing with her boyfriend.Telling a guy to “Man Up” is equivalent to telling him he’s weak or inadequate. No one in this world wants to feel emasculated by the girl he loves.
4. I Hate Your Parents. There comes a point in a relationship when you have to meet your significant other’s, parents. Sometimes, you hit the jackpot and you get all along with his family. If a girl hates her boyfriend’s parents, it’s better to keep those thoughts to herself and don’t tell her boyfriend about this ever.If he has a good relationship with his mom and dad, knowingthat his girlfriend doesn’t get along with them can really make him reconsider being in arelationship.
5. Your Bestfriend Is Too Hot. A boyfriend knows that his girlfriend is going to find any other men attractive, but he doesn’t want to know that his girlfriend has the hots for his best friend.This is top-secret that every girl should have to take to the grave with herself. Letting your boyfriend know that you find his best friend attractive can make him feel insecure, and he may start to think that you’re only with him so you canget closer to his friend.
6. Do You Want To Have Kids? Asking your boyfriend that if he wants to have kids is the quickest way to get him freak out. Maybe he wants to have kids in future, but talking about babies is something that makes most guys feel a bit uneasy.Parenthood is a big responsibility, and if a boy is not ready to become a father, discussing the possibility of having kids is one conversationhe would love to avoid.
7. You’re not really the romantic type.Maybe you’re not really into the frills that accompany traditional dating. You don’t need a weekly “date night” andyou’re not into celebrating your birthday and you really don’t want a gift on Valentine’s Day because it’s the stupidest of all Hallmark holidays. The problem is that the things you don’t want now have a way of transforming into things you might kind of like down the line. So don’t pigeon-hole yourself into beingabove a dash of romance.You’re better off reserving theright to demand a nice night out once in awhile and preventing your man from the dangers of feeling comfortablylazy.
8. You flirt with your superiors at work.We have a lot of double standards when it comes to what’s acceptable for men andwomen from a sexual standpoint. We celebrate men who go to extreme lengths and/or behave indecently as long as they do so in the name of providing for their families. Meanwhile, we demonize women who are willing to use their sexuality to get ahead in the workplace.If you’re someone who believesit’s her right to nurture a professional flirtation for the sake of advancing her career objectives, keep it to yourself. Neither you nor your boyfriend will benefit from an honest discussion on this topic.
Re: 8 Things You Should Never Ever Say To Your Boyfriend. by optional1(f): 4:25pm On Nov 26, 2017
sir is there no space bar on ur phone key pad....

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Things You Should Never Ever Say To Your Boyfriend. by jaksmillioniar: 4:28pm On Nov 26, 2017
cococandy laveda ginaz papiikush airforce1 genea adewumiopeyemi dingbang chumzypinky biafrabushboy lovelygirl refiner rokiatu pweetiedee pweetyjuddy queensekxy makydebbie amarabae ikombe ikp120 lsofdk
Re: 8 Things You Should Never Ever Say To Your Boyfriend. by Oyindidi(f): 4:29pm On Nov 26, 2017
Nice blog
Re: 8 Things You Should Never Ever Say To Your Boyfriend. by jaksmillioniar: 4:33pm On Nov 26, 2017
sleekyshuga ahnnie decomaniaboss sinaj sexybbstar rosalieene ayamconfidence leprezident fluxbush myfantasies hibiscus76 skarlett ngozi123 nne5 attackgat yarimo misscongeniality rosieluv sinz adequmiopeyemi edimolu madgoat frankraj ifakiland optional1 victornezzar arabiandude shinarlaura mhisbliss makydebbie
Re: 8 Things You Should Never Ever Say To Your Boyfriend. by jaksmillioniar: 4:35pm On Nov 26, 2017
optional1:

sir is there no space bar on ur phone key pad....

baby why dis
Oyindidi:
Nice blog
tnx baby
Re: 8 Things You Should Never Ever Say To Your Boyfriend. by Nobodys(f): 4:37pm On Nov 26, 2017
I think am pregnant freak guys out?? ....well mayb you meant small boys who are scared of what to tell their parents..kikikiki...well made men will be very glad especially if they have bin waiting for you to marry them.......
Re: 8 Things You Should Never Ever Say To Your Boyfriend. by jaksmillioniar: 4:37pm On Nov 26, 2017
lalas247 cerowo rukkydelta kinginvagina jonaifame22 dollyjoy tossie101 safarigirl mimzzy iamj
Re: 8 Things You Should Never Ever Say To Your Boyfriend. by jaksmillioniar: 4:42pm On Nov 26, 2017
greencard phintohlar diffident royalblak007 earthquake1 iamsashy pweetiedee lawlahdey omotayor123

1 Like

Re: 8 Things You Should Never Ever Say To Your Boyfriend. by jaksmillioniar: 4:44pm On Nov 26, 2017
Nobodys:
I think am pregnant freak guys out?? ....well mayb you meant small boys who are scared of what to tell their parents..kikikiki...well made men will be very glad especially if they have bin waiting for you to marry them.......
dont say dat dear mature or not is wat will make all guys fear before dey now think well how many guys are redi for marriage
Re: 8 Things You Should Never Ever Say To Your Boyfriend. by Nobody: 10:57pm On Nov 26, 2017
Copy and paste
Re: 8 Things You Should Never Ever Say To Your Boyfriend. by Nobody: 11:21pm On Nov 26, 2017
Interesting blog
Re: 8 Things You Should Never Ever Say To Your Boyfriend. by Nobody: 12:43am On Nov 27, 2017
Nice blog. well done sir cheesy
Re: 8 Things You Should Never Ever Say To Your Boyfriend. by tossie101(f): 3:34pm On Nov 27, 2017
Nice1 oga
Re: 8 Things You Should Never Ever Say To Your Boyfriend. by valgbo(m): 3:36pm On Nov 27, 2017
booked
Re: 8 Things You Should Never Ever Say To Your Boyfriend. by Nobody: 4:52pm On Nov 27, 2017
Nobodys:
whether they are small boys or not, someone that will not marry you will not marry you.
Re: 8 Things You Should Never Ever Say To Your Boyfriend. by Nobodys(f): 6:12pm On Nov 27, 2017
wizzyrich:
whether they are small boys or not, someone that will not marry you will not marry you.
i am not opposing that fact though .. all I know is that only small small boys freak out over pregnancy
Re: 8 Things You Should Never Ever Say To Your Boyfriend. by ubunja(m): 6:27pm On Nov 27, 2017
Nobodys:
as a woman how do u even presume to know what men will be glad to hear
stop thinking u know men better than they know men.
what that guy says is true.its not about being rich enough to afford a baby but everyman cares who brings his kids into the world. its about u not being the woman he wanna procreate with.

1 Like

Re: 8 Things You Should Never Ever Say To Your Boyfriend. by Lorbar(f): 10:48pm On Nov 27, 2017
Is it my eyes or Op jumped from 1 to 4
Re: 8 Things You Should Never Ever Say To Your Boyfriend. by Belafonte(m): 4:50am On Nov 28, 2017
Nobodys:
i am not opposing that fact though .. all I know is that only osmall small boys freak out over pregnancy

Or guys that consider a future with the pregnant woman to be less than optimal. Just because you're getting smashed doesn't mean a guy wants to spend the rest of his life with you. wink
Re: 8 Things You Should Never Ever Say To Your Boyfriend. by mumumugu(m): 7:04am On Nov 28, 2017
6seconds man
Re: 8 Things You Should Never Ever Say To Your Boyfriend. by Nobodys(f): 7:59am On Nov 28, 2017
ubunja:

as a woman how do u even presume to know what men will be glad to hear
stop thinking u know men better than they know men.
what that guy says is true.its not about being rich enough to afford a baby but everyman cares who brings his kids into the world. its about u not being the woman he wanna procreate with.
Biko am not in d mood for a debate. it's your opinion okay. it depends on the kind of people or men u flock it. till next time . bye
Re: 8 Things You Should Never Ever Say To Your Boyfriend. by Nobodys(f): 8:06am On Nov 28, 2017
Belafonte:

Or guys that consider a future with the pregnant woman to be less than optimal. Just because you're getting smashed doesn't mean a guy wants to spend the rest of his life with you. wink
that's not a reason to freak out dear. like I said only small boys freak out and get concerned on what to tell their parents just like d op said....btw not every man spends d rest of his life with the mother of his kid. that's why they are babymamas around...
btw why will the guy be having sex without a CD in d first place when his not ready for a baby.....# smallboys....
Re: 8 Things You Should Never Ever Say To Your Boyfriend. by ubunja(m): 8:11am On Nov 28, 2017
Nobodys:
Biko am not in d mood for a debate. it's your opinion okay. it depends on the kind of people or men u flock it. till next time . bye
u not in the mood for debate THEN U GO AHEAD AND DEBATE grin grin
what is it with girls on Nairaland and trying to sound special grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 Things You Should Never Ever Say To Your Boyfriend. by Belafonte(m): 10:01am On Nov 28, 2017
Nobodys:
that's not a reason to freak out dear. like I said only small boys freak out and get concerned on what to tell their parents just like d op said.
grin grin grin. You're an internet nobody. What you say has very little bearing with the realities of life. Okay, let's try this, only brain-dead bîtches think they can have an opinion on how guys respond to news they are expecting children. So easy. Yet, so insignificant banal and useless. grin grin

..btw not every man spends d rest of his life with the mother of his kid. that's why they are babymamas around...
You don't say. No wonder. shocked shocked shocked

btw why will the guy be having sex without a CD in d first place when his not ready for a baby.....# smallboys....
Duh. Skin-to-skin feels so much better and more pleasurable. What are you, a virgin? shocked shocked undecided grin grin
Re: 8 Things You Should Never Ever Say To Your Boyfriend. by jaksmillioniar: 8:11pm On Nov 28, 2017
Belafonte:

grin grin grin. You're an internet nobody. What you say has very little bearing with the realities of life. Okay, let's try this, only brain-dead bîtches think they can have an opinion on how guys respond to news they are expecting children. So easy. Yet, so insignificant banal and useless. grin grin

Duh. Skin-to-skin feels so much better and more pleasurable. What are you, a virgin? shocked shocked undecided grin grin

guy no mind dat girl
Re: 8 Things You Should Never Ever Say To Your Boyfriend. by jaksmillioniar: 8:12pm On Nov 28, 2017
ubunja:

what is it with girls on Nairaland and trying to sound special grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
na small girl shes not matured
Re: 8 Things You Should Never Ever Say To Your Boyfriend. by jaksmillioniar: 8:13pm On Nov 28, 2017
Lorbar:
Is it my eyes or Op jumped from 1 to 4
I wish to be a friend dear
Re: 8 Things You Should Never Ever Say To Your Boyfriend. by jaksmillioniar: 8:15pm On Nov 28, 2017
jaksmillioniar:
sleekyshuga ahnnie decomaniaboss sinaj sexybbstar rosalieene ayamconfidence leprezident fluxbush myfantasies hibiscus76 skarlett ngozi123 nne5 attackgat yarimo misscongeniality rosieluv sinz adequmiopeyemi edimolu madgoat frankraj ifakiland optional1 victornezzar arabiandude shinarlaura mhisbliss makydebbie
trustyshoess genea
Re: 8 Things You Should Never Ever Say To Your Boyfriend. by Nobodys(f): 8:23pm On Nov 28, 2017
ubunja:

lolz. I was not trying to sound special though. was just tired as at then......
Re: 8 Things You Should Never Ever Say To Your Boyfriend. by Nobodys(f): 8:26pm On Nov 28, 2017
jaksmillioniar:
na small girl shes not matured
talking indirectly to me...when u can just simply mention me and say it....that's a form of cowardice dear. and I bet u won't say what you just said if you see me face to face.....gudnyt....switdrims.
Re: 8 Things You Should Never Ever Say To Your Boyfriend. by Nobodys(f): 8:31pm On Nov 28, 2017
Belafonte:

you can make a valid argument or sentence without indirect insults dear...... well my question to you is.
will you freak out if the girl you have been smashing tells you shez pregnant!??..... Will you be scared of what to tell your parents??

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reason Why Men And Woman Like Having Sex Through Wall / Pls I Need Advice... Urgently / Marry Before Its Too Late - A Piece Of Advise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.