Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

Why Buhari Doesn't Hate Ndigbo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Buhari Doesn't Hate Ndigbo (21329 Views)

Nigeria Will Be Destroyed If Buhari Doesn't Win Second Term – BCO / Show Me On Buhari's Supporter/apc Supporter Who Doesn't Hate Nnamdi Kanu / Who Are The Serious Contenders In 2019 If Buhari Doesn't Run? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Buhari Doesn't Hate Ndigbo by YourMrBoo: 5:18pm On May 09, 2016
babadee1:

Ok o. But what was he looking at since 2010 that he was only able to complete the design? Nothing on ground.

You just shut the hell up...
Didn't you hear that buhari suspended the ongoing 2nd niger bridge project?
If you donno work has started...
Few researches will do you good.
Re: Why Buhari Doesn't Hate Ndigbo by babadee1(m): 5:21pm On May 09, 2016
YourMrBoo:

You just shut the hell up...
Didn't you hear that buhari suspended the ongoing 2nd niger bridge project?
If you donno work has started...
Few researches will do you good.

Really? But he promised to complete the project by 2015. If he had completed it before handing over as he promised would Buhari have been in a position to suspend anything? Use your brain and stop supporting Jonathan ignorantly.
Re: Why Buhari Doesn't Hate Ndigbo by hornyman(m): 5:32pm On May 09, 2016
MondeLuv:
Election has ended please. No need for propaganda and campaigns just focus on giving good governance.

Shut up this is not propaganda, u don't say rubbish just to garner "likes". Face reality, was the said project not captured in the 2016 budget really? Nothing wey person do wey una no go criticise.
Re: Why Buhari Doesn't Hate Ndigbo by BushidoBlue(m): 5:37pm On May 09, 2016
DaBullIT:
grin easy question but kindly answer me, has he been touring any state in Nigeria or paying visit to anyone since after swearing in?

Oh and forget what Lai Muhammad said , when's the last time you heard Boko haram raiding?

As for your ban, I know nothing about it , so don't be scared to speak your mind , if you paid attention to my signature, you'd see I was banned too

Did someone hack your account?
No insults today??

Wow!!!

Now see as you evaded my question?

Anyway please give me the answer to my question because Buhari has seen Daura as the state he can tour... ain't that something??
Re: Why Buhari Doesn't Hate Ndigbo by almonrea(m): 5:46pm On May 09, 2016
olokeded:

Special Adviser to President Muhammadu Buhari on Media and Publicity, Femi Adesina, Weekend, was a guest on Radio Continental, 102.3 FM and he listed three good reasons why the president do not hate the Igbo.

They are:

[img]http://www.nigerianbulletin.com/attachments/buhari-ngige-and-azikiwes-son-chukwuma3-jpg.67658/[/img]

- When the President ran for political office in 2003, who was his running mate? Dr Chuba Okadigbo. And in 2007? Chief Edwin Ume-Ezeoke. If he hated Igbos would he run with them? That shows you the respect and the regard he has for Igbos, it was political reality that compelled him to come south-west in 2011 and in 2015

- Igbo benefitted from PTF project under Buhari as Oil minister

- 2nd Niger Bridge captured in 2016 Budget: The second Niger bridge is on the budget in 2016. Let’s recall that the last President sometime in 2011 said that he would complete that second Niger bridge before 2015. He didn’t even go beyond the architectural drawing, but in 2016 budget, that project is there.

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/05/3-reasons-why-buhari-doesnt-hate-ndigbo.html
Just as political reality compelled him to come
south-east then
Re: Why Buhari Doesn't Hate Ndigbo by Abagworo(m): 6:19pm On May 09, 2016
princejayboss:
You are the biggest liar of the century.... If not for anything.... I was in Nigeria on the eve of the election, I visited the 2nd Niger bridge and it was not a drawing, it was a structure up to 30%completion.

Stop peddling lies and paid news. You are no 1 problem Nigeria has..... Be careful.

Where is the structure? Till this day it has not even attained 10% not to talk of 30% last year.
Re: Why Buhari Doesn't Hate Ndigbo by asha90: 6:30pm On May 09, 2016
I agree with you. I was in Onitsha 2 weeks ago and visited the site, though with heavy federal security presence there, the project as I sighted it from a distance is about 30% completed. The problem is that it cannot be sighted from Onitsha mainland because it is further down towards Ogbaru, unless you approached the site closely.

Up GEJ for initiating this gigantic and all important project that will further advance Onitsha and by extension SE.

princejayboss:
You are the biggest liar of the century.... If not for anything.... I was in Nigeria on the eve of the election, I visited the 2nd Niger bridge and it was not a drawing, it was a structure up to 30%completion.

Stop peddling lies and paid news. You are no 1 problem Nigeria has..... Be careful.
Re: Why Buhari Doesn't Hate Ndigbo by Nobody: 6:32pm On May 09, 2016
hakeem4:
No one hates igbo people, they only want to reap where they didn't sow

You that is reaping where you sow, hope your basket is overflowing?

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Doesn't Hate Ndigbo by Optionalx: 6:39pm On May 09, 2016
His hate or otherwise is absolutely irrelevant to igbo nation.

Otu amaruo na ofu onye abiaro afia
Re: Why Buhari Doesn't Hate Ndigbo by mikolo80: 7:17pm On May 09, 2016
BushidoBlue:

How many statements that alienate the Yoruba race has Buhari made?
how many did he make to the east that the east did not provoke
you voted 5% and you expect to be taken serious
at least it was 60 - 40 in west
Re: Why Buhari Doesn't Hate Ndigbo by Leke001: 7:33pm On May 09, 2016
if Femi Adesina doesnt do his job as Special Adviser on Media,the daura man will sack him,so why should I bother about any nonsense he says?
Re: Why Buhari Doesn't Hate Ndigbo by orisa37: 7:36pm On May 09, 2016
Buhari doesn't hate no body. He simply doesn't know what is Democracy. He should be impeached before he does further damage to Nigeria. He is just bungling.
Re: Why Buhari Doesn't Hate Ndigbo by Bbklopsy: 3:24am On May 10, 2016
olokeded:

Special Adviser to President Muhammadu Buhari on Media and Publicity, Femi Adesina, Weekend, was a guest on Radio Continental, 102.3 FM and he listed three good reasons why the president do not hate the Igbo.

They are:

[img]http://www.nigerianbulletin.com/attachments/buhari-ngige-and-azikiwes-son-chukwuma3-jpg.67658/[/img]

- When the President ran for political office in 2003, who was his running mate? Dr Chuba Okadigbo. And in 2007? Chief Edwin Ume-Ezeoke. If he hated Igbos would he run with them? That shows you the respect and the regard he has for Igbos, it was political reality that compelled him to come south-west in 2011 and in 2015

- 2nd Niger Bridge captured in 2016 Budget: The second Niger bridge is on the budget in 2016. Let’s recall that the last President sometime in 2011 said that he would complete that second Niger bridge before 2015. He didn’t even go beyond the architectural drawing, but in 2016 budget, that project is there.

RAW LIES
Re: Why Buhari Doesn't Hate Ndigbo by DaBullIT(m): 6:06am On May 10, 2016
If you don't insult me , i will not insult you .

That said , I read through the posts , i saw several people already told you what i did , Buhari is not touring Nigerian states , Hhe went to visit Daura his home town, nowhere else , and someone already told you ''Buhari did not visit / has not visited the south west and we are not complaining

so i figured , why waste time arguing with you when you will say the same thing over and over and over again, what you'll say consists basically of hate for Buhari and that i can't change
BushidoBlue:

Did someone hack your account?
No insults today??

Wow!!!

Now see as you evaded my question?

Anyway please give me the answer to my question because Buhari has seen Daura as the state he can tour... ain't that something??

Re: Why Buhari Doesn't Hate Ndigbo by YourMrBoo: 7:04am On May 10, 2016
babadee1:

Really? But he promised to complete the project by 2015. If he had completed it before handing over as he promised would Buhari have been in a position to suspend anything? Use your brain and stop supporting Jonathan ignorantly.

I respect Gej so much, he is a hero in democracy.
You should be the one to stop criticizing him ignorantly.

Gej tried in the Niger bridge project though he couldn't deliver a completed project. At least work was started
Re: Why Buhari Doesn't Hate Ndigbo by MeAboki(m): 7:31am On May 10, 2016
TellingItAsItIs:
Buhari hates every southern tribe/non muslim especially igbos because of our doggedness nd non zombieism coupled wit the fact that we saw nothing good in him nd dint fall for his "change" scam.
Picking a yoruba or igbo candidate to run with him is only out of political interest and not love.
This man is a hardened ethnic and religious bigot and his silence on the fulani herdmen menace on SW/SE/SS proves that.
GEJ was anything but a bigot.the north benefitted most from his administration than the SS(almajiri schools,good roads etc.
It is the duty of a good leader to provide good governance for all its peoples irrespective of who voted him in or not but bubu being an oldfashioned bigot fails to realise that.
Well,I wish nigeria the best till 2016.

Its a pity how hatred can make some of you so ignorant and stupid at the same time.
Buhari had not been silent about the alleged herdsmen attacks, if in doubt google is conveniently available to educate you; meanwhile stop advertising your irrational hatred and ignorance.

https://www.google.com/m?q=Buhari+condemns+Herdsmen+attacks
Re: Why Buhari Doesn't Hate Ndigbo by Remii(m): 7:38am On May 10, 2016
MeAboki:

Its a pity how hatred can make some of you so ignorant and stupid at the same time.
Buhari had not been silent about the alleged herdsmen attacks, if in doubt google is conveniently available to educate you; meanwhile stop advertising your irrational hatred and ignorance.

do they ever listen to him? when he speaks they say he is not sincere, when he keeps mute they say he has not spoken, those of them who hear what he said somehow say he didn't use the "right" word like condemn as if only speaking will resolve the issues. very sad.
Re: Why Buhari Doesn't Hate Ndigbo by BushidoBlue(m): 8:23am On May 10, 2016
mikolo80:
how many did he make to the east that the east did not provoke
you voted 5% and you expect to be taken serious
at least it was 60 - 40 in west

Seriously? Did you just propagate the same divisive nature we want to eliminate from this nation so we can move forward??

Or you don't know that a president is for the nation and not for only those who voted for him?

Go and re educate yourself, you and those who carry this unpatriotic and undemocratic notion around..

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Doesn't Hate Ndigbo by jude90(m): 8:28am On May 10, 2016
olokeded:

They are:

this op is a joke. so these are your reasons why he didn't hate the igbos? that means u lack conscience. for your information when ran for President and used some igbos as running mates it was because he hard no other options cus a westerner that is obj was the president so he has no option than to go with the next biggest tribe which is Igbo. then about second nija bridge is he the one that started the project? and also it is very important and vital for the count not the igbos cus that's the only way that connect us to other parts of the country and also bear in mind that the igbos are still Nigerians so he is not doing them favour. coming to ptf how did the igbos benefit more than other tribes or are u now saying that igbos are not Nigerians? stop this ur tribalism pls be civilised pls.
Re: Why Buhari Doesn't Hate Ndigbo by BushidoBlue(m): 8:28am On May 10, 2016
DaBullIT:
If you don't insult me , i will not insult you .

That said , I read through the posts , i saw several people already told you what i did , Buhari is not touring Nigerian states , Hhe went to visit Daura his home town, nowhere else , and someone already told you ''Buhari did not visit / has not visited the south west and we are not complaining

so i figured , why waste time arguing with you when you will say the same thing over and over and over again, what you'll say consists basically of hate for Buhari and that i can't change

The point is made manifest here.

With the issues Nigeria has, isn't it more appropriate to tour the nation especially the disenfranchised regions to pull the nation together?

Rather we see foreign tours and travels.

The nation needs rallying at this crucial time to boost the economy and bring unity.

Sadly this is missing, but as you say... I'm only speaking in hate..
Re: Why Buhari Doesn't Hate Ndigbo by BushidoBlue(m): 8:30am On May 10, 2016
MeAboki:

After almost a month of silence and national outrage did he speak.
Check your link.
Re: Why Buhari Doesn't Hate Ndigbo by mikolo80: 12:42pm On May 10, 2016
BushidoBlue:

Seriously? Did you just propagate the same divisive nature we want to eliminate from this nation so we can move forward??

Or you don't know that a president is for the nation and not for only those who voted for him?

Go and re educate yourself, you and those who carry this unpatriotic and undemocratic notion around..

I have lots of Ibo and Hausa, Christian and Muslim friends. but you need educate yourself in political shenanigans. it's just human psychology to seek any and every advantage in a contest no matter how ugly. and not many humans as magnanimous as Mandela to look the other way so peace may reign. you are tall about ideals I am talking reality. they will be ''punished '' for not supporting winning party. it is what it is. although as Buhari said I dunno what they're complaining about, the constitution assures them a proportional share of everything but recognition (na dia hand that wan de, if them like make dem de loot de go no gi dia ppl dividends of democracy instead make dem de seeds to Civil war wen many of dem no even sabi d Genesis) .they have senators reps governor's etc and by law must be allocated ministers even if they are not in juicy positions. remember ezekwesili and akunyili(Buhari nominee fa in case you still think he hates Ibo) made lemonade out of lemons instead of demanding for higher office they just used their one talent judiciously and we're recognised for it. all the ppl grumbling want to be recognised for not supporting a party. you can you share your salary with lazy family members or friends
Re: Why Buhari Doesn't Hate Ndigbo by DaBullIT(m): 2:02pm On May 10, 2016
Like i said , every ''disenfranchised region especially , ND,SS,SE was self inflicted , no need to visit
BushidoBlue:

The point is made manifest here.

With the issues Nigeria has, isn't it more appropriate to tour the nation especially the disenfranchised regions to pull the nation together?

Rather we see foreign tours and travels.

The nation needs rallying at this crucial time to boost the economy and bring unity.

Sadly this is missing, but as you say... I'm only speaking in hate..
Re: Why Buhari Doesn't Hate Ndigbo by MeAboki(m): 3:13pm On May 10, 2016
Remii:

do they ever listen to him? when he speaks they say he is not sincere, when he keeps mute they say he has not spoken, those of them who hear what he said somehow say he didn't use the "right" word like condemn as if only speaking will resolve the issues. very sad.

They are incorrigible and probably unlikely to survive without hatred.

BushidoBlue:

After almost a month of silence and national outrage did he speak.
Check your link.

He spoke didn't he and BTW how would that have brought the dead back to life?
Besides, he'd been acting quietly and responsibly behind the scene, in order to avoid unnecessarily heating the polity - you can as well check on his orders to the various security agencies and also on the proposed grazing bill - all aimed at curbing the problem.
Re: Why Buhari Doesn't Hate Ndigbo by suremanpatriot: 6:35pm On Mar 28, 2017
Buhari's anger steps from 1966 jan15,and it's understandable...he should forgive and forget. I stand with SAI BABA'S WORKS ON FIXING NIGARIA with cultural and natural discipline.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Traces $20bn Missing Oil Cash To Jonathan’s Campaign / Yemi Osinbajo Meets With Bernard Cazeneuve, French Prime Minister In Paris / Sanwo-olu Appoints Six New Permanent Secretaries, Gboyega Akosile, Deputy CPS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.