Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,969 members, 7,817,843 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Why Buhari Doesn't Hate Ndigbo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Buhari Doesn't Hate Ndigbo (21327 Views)

Nigeria Will Be Destroyed If Buhari Doesn't Win Second Term – BCO / Show Me On Buhari's Supporter/apc Supporter Who Doesn't Hate Nnamdi Kanu / Who Are The Serious Contenders In 2019 If Buhari Doesn't Run? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Buhari Doesn't Hate Ndigbo by Mbediogu(m): 2:10pm On May 09, 2016
olokeded:

Special Adviser to President Muhammadu Buhari on Media and Publicity, Femi Adesina, Weekend, was a guest on Radio Continental, 102.3 FM and he listed three good reasons why the president do not hate the Igbo.

They are:

[img]http://www.nigerianbulletin.com/attachments/buhari-ngige-and-azikiwes-son-chukwuma3-jpg.67658/[/img]

- When the President ran for political office in 2003, who was his running mate? Dr Chuba Okadigbo. And in 2007? Chief Edwin Ume-Ezeoke. If he hated Igbos would he run with them? That shows you the respect and the regard he has for Igbos, it was political reality that compelled him to come south-west in 2011 and in 2015

- Igbo benefitted from PTF project under Buhari as Oil minister

- 2nd Niger Bridge captured in 2016 Budget: The second Niger bridge is on the budget in 2016. Let’s recall that the last President sometime in 2011 said that he would complete that second Niger bridge before 2015. He didn’t even go beyond the architectural drawing, but in 2016 budget, that project is there.

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/05/3-reasons-why-buhari-doesnt-hate-ndigbo.html

Which kind of love is that? Hope it is not the type lalasticlala has for jollof rice and fried turkey. lmao.
Re: Why Buhari Doesn't Hate Ndigbo by klassicview: 2:16pm On May 09, 2016
Ndi Igbo and Biafrans Hates him
Re: Why Buhari Doesn't Hate Ndigbo by Ejjis(m): 2:19pm On May 09, 2016
Picking a yoruba or igbo candidate to run with him is only out of political interest and not love.
Re: Why Buhari Doesn't Hate Ndigbo by freeborn76(m): 2:22pm On May 09, 2016
minwafor:

It is quite unfortunate that such a word will come from my fellow countryman. The Igbo's acknowledge and appreciate good things when they see one. The president has proved to be parochial in his statements, body-language, actions and inactions. And until he proves the Igbos otherwise, they will continue to view him with suspicion.

My comment was wrong, I apologise...

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Doesn't Hate Ndigbo by mikolo80: 2:27pm On May 09, 2016
MondeLuv:
Election has ended please. No need for propaganda and campaigns just focus on giving good governance.
you obviously know very little about elections

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Doesn't Hate Ndigbo by babadee1(m): 2:27pm On May 09, 2016
YourMrBoo:
Spare me the bullshit..

Till he delivers the completed bridge he is Oyo

The same way Jonathan was OYO since he never completed the bridge abi?

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Doesn't Hate Ndigbo by BushidoBlue(m): 2:29pm On May 09, 2016
DaBullIT:
grin when una go get sense? Bombs were exploding in the North, GEJ never visited, even when he was told over 300 girls were kidnapped, he didn't believe and he didn't visit until campaign period

Major disaster, acts of serious terrorism or something like that are not to be treated lightly

But the case in the delta is self inflicted pipeline bombing and of course ibo police leading herders to families of those who killed some fulani families earlier

Why should Buhari visit?

Nothing is ever good enough for yeebos

Egbon
Ma binu...

Yes you are correct... we Igbos have no sense...

Because if I reply you I will be banned like I was two weeks back... so lemme keep shut and nod at you...

All I said was.... maybe u didn't read it properly...

It was used against GEJ...

Wait...

Come to think of it...

Didn't Lai Mohammed say that Boko Haram is technically defeated?

If so, why is it hard for Buhari to tour Sambisa and the environs to reassure the north that rehabilitation is underway??

Please answer this simple question without derailing like you are about to do.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Doesn't Hate Ndigbo by mikolo80: 2:30pm On May 09, 2016
MasterofNL:
The problem is that while buhari is an old man he is behaving like a kid.

The level of maturity expected from him is not what we are getting at all.

Who are Buhari's advisers? I think they are doing a very poor job.

Buhari has refused to visit the east to asure the people since this IPOB agitation started and he is busy issuing threats here and there.

Everything is not gra gra, kill and destroy. This man fails to understand that 2016 is not and can never be 1983.

Imagine a president classifying a section of the country as 5% and went on to marginalise them very well.

As long as Buhari continues to think that he can push the east aside, his government will continue to be chaotic and terrible.
how many times has he come to west
we not complaining

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Doesn't Hate Ndigbo by funkyibodude(m): 2:30pm On May 09, 2016
This femi adesina is one of my major reasons why I dislike this government, the man doesn't reason before he talks, always talking like a kid undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Doesn't Hate Ndigbo by BushidoBlue(m): 2:38pm On May 09, 2016
funkyibodude:
[size=18pt]This femi adesina is one of my major reasons why I dislike this government, the man doesn't reason before he talks, always talking like a kid [/size]undecided

[size=18pt]Point blank that's a fact.[/size]
Re: Why Buhari Doesn't Hate Ndigbo by BushidoBlue(m): 2:39pm On May 09, 2016
mikolo80:
how many times has he come to west
we not complaining

How many statements that alienate the Yoruba race has Buhari made?
Re: Why Buhari Doesn't Hate Ndigbo by minwafor: 2:39pm On May 09, 2016
freeborn76:

My comment was wrong, I apologise...
No p my brother
Re: Why Buhari Doesn't Hate Ndigbo by Klington: 2:44pm On May 09, 2016
it's an open secret n a common knowledge to the unbiased minds only.
Re: Why Buhari Doesn't Hate Ndigbo by Abagworo(m): 2:45pm On May 09, 2016
winsley:
the only offense buhari committed was sending Jonathan back to otuoke

We the Patriots sent him out not Buhari and we will make sure Nigeria never goes into the hands of any ineffectual buffoon again. Never again!
Re: Why Buhari Doesn't Hate Ndigbo by DaBullIT(m): 2:49pm On May 09, 2016
grin easy question but kindly answer me, has he been touring any state in Nigeria or paying visit to anyone since after swearing in?

Oh and forget what Lai Muhammad said , when's the last time you heard Boko haram raiding?

As for your ban, I know nothing about it , so don't be scared to speak your mind , if you paid attention to my signature, you'd see I was banned too

BushidoBlue:

Egbon
Ma binu...

Yes you are correct... we Igbos have no sense...

Because if I reply you I will be banned like I was two weeks back... so lemme keep shut and nod at you...

All I said was.... maybe u didn't read it properly...

It was used against GEJ...

Wait...

Come to think of it...

Didn't Lai Mohammed say that Boko Haram is technically defeated?

If so, why is it hard for Buhari to tour Sambisa and the environs to reassure the north that rehabilitation is underway??

Please answer this simple question without derailing like you are about to do.
Re: Why Buhari Doesn't Hate Ndigbo by persius555(m): 2:54pm On May 09, 2016
Will loving the igbo help the economy? He can hate all the tribes in nigeria for all i care.
Fix the gaddamn economy is all that matters!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Doesn't Hate Ndigbo by YourMrBoo: 2:54pm On May 09, 2016
babadee1:

The same way Jonathan was OYO since he never completed the bridge abi?

Nope... Jonathan could have finished it by now, if in office...
Re: Why Buhari Doesn't Hate Ndigbo by rhabs: 2:59pm On May 09, 2016
Biafrance useless people nd dare's leaders

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Doesn't Hate Ndigbo by rhabs: 3:01pm On May 09, 2016
Biafra useless people nd dare's leaders

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Doesn't Hate Ndigbo by Anwulisomto: 3:02pm On May 09, 2016
Sasuwa:
What the difference btw igbo and Ndigbo

Igbo is our tribe or country. Ndigbo means Igbo people.
Re: Why Buhari Doesn't Hate Ndigbo by Krismart(m): 3:03pm On May 09, 2016
Mr Adesina should go and sit down. The same political reality that took him to the west is the same thing that took him to the East. A politician can kiss his enemy just t get what he wants. Then the 2nd Niger bridge is the only thing Ndigbo got from the so called budget , but let's see it go beyond the architectural drawing first before you start opening your ever wide mouth.
Re: Why Buhari Doesn't Hate Ndigbo by solidifi: 3:17pm On May 09, 2016
Look Mr Adesina, we are used to all this kind of your talk. Look somebody can be killing cow for you everyday but still be looking for what
will kill you. Igbo people need a world standard sea port cikina.

I still don't believe that the Ibos are part of Nigeria. You can hug live electric transformer for all I care. This is a fact.
But let's still be going. Future will tell.

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Doesn't Hate Ndigbo by billyG(m): 3:32pm On May 09, 2016
Life iz give & take!they didnt vote 4 him,but he loves them by granting them a 2nd Niger bridge Y?
Re: Why Buhari Doesn't Hate Ndigbo by kernel501: 3:41pm On May 09, 2016
hakeem4:
No one hates igbo people, they only want to reap where they didn't sow

It is your fore fathers that are tried reaping were they did not sow in Biafra land.
Re: Why Buhari Doesn't Hate Ndigbo by kernel501: 3:51pm On May 09, 2016
Sasuwa:
What the difference btw igbo and Ndigbo

I love your question, Ndigbo means Igbo people, while, Igbo is just like saying Yoruba, Hausa.
Re: Why Buhari Doesn't Hate Ndigbo by effacofresh(m): 3:53pm On May 09, 2016
winsley:
the only offense buhari committed was sending Jonathan back to otuoke
nd sending patients 2 enugu
Re: Why Buhari Doesn't Hate Ndigbo by Ojiofor: 3:57pm On May 09, 2016
This one na 2019 campaign propaganda.
Re: Why Buhari Doesn't Hate Ndigbo by engrchykae(m): 4:01pm On May 09, 2016
Femi Adesina's reasons are not reasonable.
Pmb running with chuka okadigbo and Arthur is the right thing to do politically at the time.
Would he have picked a yoruba when their son Obasanjo is in power?
For the lame reason that we benefited from ptf is insulting as we have two states imo and abia who are oil producing state and i think every state in nigeria benefits from the ptf.
Buhari loves the herdsmen then followed by the fulanis then the fulanis to infinity.
Re: Why Buhari Doesn't Hate Ndigbo by dumie(f): 4:16pm On May 09, 2016
persius555:
Will loving the igbo help the economy? He can hate all the tribes in nigeria for all i care.
Fix the gaddamn economy is all that matters!!!
U took the word's right out of my mouth... Just another ploy for gullible Nigerians.
Re: Why Buhari Doesn't Hate Ndigbo by babadee1(m): 4:19pm On May 09, 2016
YourMrBoo:

Nope... Jonathan could have finished it by now, if in office...

Ok o. But what was he looking at since 2010 that he was only able to complete the design? Nothing on ground.

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Doesn't Hate Ndigbo by afoobabs(m): 4:44pm On May 09, 2016
Igbo av every cause to hate pmb. they ar very close to achieving their long time ambition to see the zoo fall under the clueless ineffectual buffoon BT their hope was shattered wen pmb won the election and their chances of achieving that ambition grows thin day by day. this is why am suspicious of these ipob tout for the recent attack by Fulani herdmen and niger delta avenger who knows if that's there new tactics to make sure the zoo fall. ndigbo wake up no one hates u its the hatred in u that makes u think everyone hate you
Re: Why Buhari Doesn't Hate Ndigbo by Lilimax(f): 5:01pm On May 09, 2016
Akuko uwa!!! embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

50 Staff Dismissed By Nigerian High Commission In London / Governor Ganduje Distributes 100 New Transformers In Kano (Photos) / Army Repelled Attacks At Pulka, Rescued 445 Abducted Person (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.