Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Which One Of The Miss Nairaland Contestant Is A Virgin? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which One Of The Miss Nairaland Contestant Is A Virgin? (2020 Views)

Mr Nairaland Contestant Dapper In New Photo / Which Of The Miss Nairaland Contestant Will You Like To......... / All Miss Nairaland Contestant Here! More Of My Beautiful Sister Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which One Of The Miss Nairaland Contestant Is A Virgin? by Omotayor123(f): 10:15pm On May 09, 2016
cool
Re: Which One Of The Miss Nairaland Contestant Is A Virgin? by optional1(f): 10:18pm On May 09, 2016
Fmartin:
Op ur question is just synonymous to the following question;

1. Which politician in Nigeria is a saint?

2. Which of the celebrities that is nt a cheat?

3. Have u ever drink water before?

grin chai !!!!! If one is virgin, i will deactivate my account.

Lolz 4 ur mind ba
Re: Which One Of The Miss Nairaland Contestant Is A Virgin? by TamedWolf90: 11:19pm On May 09, 2016
Hmmm

Re: Which One Of The Miss Nairaland Contestant Is A Virgin? by jorhney(m): 1:34am On May 10, 2016
morning ladies embarassed
Re: Which One Of The Miss Nairaland Contestant Is A Virgin? by unapapadeycraze: 11:47am On May 10, 2016
Lanicky, so you will not comment on my this thread? You want my vote, abi? Oya come and collect itcheesy
Re: Which One Of The Miss Nairaland Contestant Is A Virgin? by lanicky(f): 11:54am On May 10, 2016
unapapadeycraze:
Lanicky, so you will not comment on my this thread? You want my vote, abi? Oya come and collect itcheesy

Lmao ..see threat o.

Anyways, I'm still a novice I don't know what sex means. cheesy
My pastor says it's good to keep yourself holy. lipsrsealed tongue
Re: Which One Of The Miss Nairaland Contestant Is A Virgin? by unapapadeycraze: 12:01pm On May 10, 2016
lanicky:

Lmao ..see threat o.

Anyways, I'm still a novice I don't know what sex means. cheesy
My pastor says it's good to keep yourself holy. lipsrsealed tongue

my beautiful miss nairaland contestant. Hp you know i love you? I really docheesy

You wey don dey shag since you dey 16, you dey form saint. If i hear. My hypothesis abt you must be right i guesscheesy
Re: Which One Of The Miss Nairaland Contestant Is A Virgin? by lanicky(f): 12:57pm On May 10, 2016
unapapadeycraze:

my beautiful miss nairaland contestant. Hp you know i love you? I really docheesy

You wey don dey shag since you dey 16, you dey form saint. If i hear. My hypothesis abt you must be right i guesscheesy

What is shag? grin

You know I loff you too xoxokisskiss

(1) (2) (Reply)

The No1 Reason Why Your Wife May Deny You Sex. / Would You Still Continue To Date And Marry Her After Rape? / 3 Important Things To Consider Before Having S£x With Him..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.