Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,792 members, 7,844,571 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

When She Climaxed And He Is Yet To. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When She Climaxed And He Is Yet To. (4990 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When She Climaxed And He Is Yet To. by Unibenfucker(m): 8:52pm On May 09, 2016
ZeeAfrica:
Reading all de above makes me feel bad, as if there is something wrong wit me, or maybe i just love sex too much i dnt know. For me, i have never been in a case wer i come befor a guy, for me i always wana go on and on until he gets tired and is de one wanting to stop on his on. My boo even sometimes gets angry wen i start waking him up during his rest, coz he wil b feeling tired, and i will b feeling something dat i dnt understand, which makes me want him more and more. Serously guys, i realy have never been in such a situation, and de problem is dat i love exploring so much, which sometimes is good, bt sometimes is a bit bad and dengerous

Hmmmmm you must b very strong and i love strong people like you
Re: When She Climaxed And He Is Yet To. by crackhouse(m): 11:13pm On May 09, 2016
Zzyzxt:
30mins? op hope say you no they use dis mallam sex enhancement drug?
I mean m'okole cheesy
u said 30? as if it's not possible. I have gone up to 2hrs without any drugs at all. I don't even know the name of any drug. 1hr for me is no longer a thing to be surprised about and I seriously meant it. it's just a kind of stamina and That's all.

1 Like

Re: When She Climaxed And He Is Yet To. by franzis(m): 11:29pm On May 09, 2016
I never even penetrate she don cum..will b hearing franzis I love you...franzis I wanna spend d rest of my life with..eyes go enter carry head go back...she don collapse on top me ... I have romance her,suck her nipples for her to get wet then I start my own race ..and I decide when it finishes or not
Re: When She Climaxed And He Is Yet To. by AngelAhnie(f): 12:40am On May 15, 2016
Danfuster:

then you save that position that makes her climax for the last, I know the position that makes my girl climax and most times I save it for the last.

You will always know when she's about to climax (if you're attentive enough), at this point you should withdraw and fall back to smooching. Some girls like ravaged sex, you just gotta trust your instinct to take her on.

In my case, I took it up one notch holding her by the neck with one hand (not too tight tho) while ramming her, my other hand turning her nipplÄ— then I go french kissing her whilst still ramming her and holding her neck.

Remember you are an Alpha, exhibit it. Even a lioness fights an Alpha tooth and nail but she always gives in.

Don't you ever ... I repeat never ever be a gentleman in bed
shocked
Re: When She Climaxed And He Is Yet To. by Danfuster(m): 12:46am On May 15, 2016
AngelAhnie:
shocked

you like? smiley
Re: When She Climaxed And He Is Yet To. by AngelAhnie(f): 12:49am On May 15, 2016
Danfuster:

you like? smiley
No thanks, I'm an Angel
Re: When She Climaxed And He Is Yet To. by Danfuster(m): 8:39pm On May 15, 2016
AngelAhnie:
No thanks, I'm an Angel

even angels come down from heaven to make love to humans... Come, lets make a Nephilim winkNephilim cheesy
Re: When She Climaxed And He Is Yet To. by AngelAhnie(f): 8:40pm On May 15, 2016
Danfuster:

even angels come down from heaven to make love to humans... Come, lets make a Nephilim winkNephilim cheesy
I didn't see this post cheesy
Re: When She Climaxed And He Is Yet To. by Danfuster(m): 8:43pm On May 15, 2016
AngelAhnie:
I didn't see this post cheesy

shall I do the needful... My lady smiley
Re: When She Climaxed And He Is Yet To. by AngelAhnie(f): 8:45pm On May 15, 2016
Danfuster:

shall I do the needful... My lady smiley
what's the needful
Re: When She Climaxed And He Is Yet To. by Danfuster(m): 8:51pm On May 15, 2016
AngelAhnie:
what's the needful

would you be kind enough to oblige me, Jupiter and Venus does marvel at your beauty...me lady, your beauty fascinates me
Re: When She Climaxed And He Is Yet To. by AngelAhnie(f): 8:57pm On May 15, 2016
Danfuster:

would you be kind enough to oblige me, Jupiter and Venus does marvel at your beauty...me lady, your beauty fascinates me
Thanks, baby I am not flirting
Re: When She Climaxed And He Is Yet To. by Danfuster(m): 9:05pm On May 15, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Thanks, baby I am not flirting

I believe you, But subconsciously... You are, I believe NL PMs don't get mailer daemon. Remember! Friends you have today, it started off one day
Re: When She Climaxed And He Is Yet To. by AngelAhnie(f): 9:09pm On May 15, 2016
Danfuster:

I believe you, But subconsciously... You are, I believe NL PMs don't get mailer daemon. Remember! Friends you have today, it started off one day
I know, you want us to be friends
Re: When She Climaxed And He Is Yet To. by Danfuster(m): 9:16pm On May 15, 2016
AngelAhnie:
I know, you want us to be friends

I wanna know you... is that too much to ask?!

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Start A Conversation About Sex With Your Girlfriend / Do Relationships Without Sex Really Work??........and Is It Healthy?? / Why Are Nigerian Women Incredibly Wicked To Their Maids, See The Stories Below

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.