Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,510 members, 7,816,233 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

How To Start A Conversation About Sex With Your Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Start A Conversation About Sex With Your Girlfriend (4957 Views)

Me And My Mum’s Conversation About Men / Men Only: SEX, Approaching, Chatting, Keeping a Conversation, Last Long in Bed. / Hilarious Photos About Sex Dolls In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Start A Conversation About Sex With Your Girlfriend by SabiKing(m): 12:59pm On Aug 28, 2017
Learning how to start a conversation about sex with your girlfriend is one of the most important things you can do in your dating life. If you cannot talk about sex with your girlfriend, then you should not be having it. Great sex comes with honest conversations and open talk. If you want to start a conversation about sex with your girlfriend, there are a few good ways to bring up the subject.

The philosophical method. Begin by asking her if she thinks it’s wrong to have sex before marriage or to watch P0rn. This will open you up to talking about many aspects of sex and you will learn how she feels about the subject. If she answers with a simple yes or no, she might be feeling uncomfortable talking about it. Ask her why she feels the way she does about these subjects and the conversation can go from there.

Talking in the moment. When you are engaging in sexual activities, such as making out, you can perform actions and ask if she likes them one by one. Start by kissing her neck and asking if she likes that. This is also a good time to ask about any sexual fantasies she has since she may be more open to talking about them while she is aroused.

http://www.tipsissuesonline.com/2017/08/how-to-start-conversation-about-sex.html
Re: How To Start A Conversation About Sex With Your Girlfriend by DarkMagic(m): 1:02pm On Aug 28, 2017
Nice tips

2 Likes

Re: How To Start A Conversation About Sex With Your Girlfriend by Lordflexy007(m): 1:39pm On Aug 28, 2017
OP, Jesus is watching you oo cheesy
Re: How To Start A Conversation About Sex With Your Girlfriend by bamisepeters(m): 2:09pm On Aug 28, 2017
Nice one here. Please it is important to know what works with your partner. For some girls the neck isn't it. Different strokes for different folks. One thing that is also certain is that when you engage in communication frequently you will not know when the issue of sex will come up, this is when the two will decide on how, when it should be done between them.

1 Like

Re: How To Start A Conversation About Sex With Your Girlfriend by DOUBLEWAHALA: 3:40pm On Aug 28, 2017
I trust ladies of nawadays if your a shy guy or you are shame asking ur gf about dat don't worri she will rise it up her self

gals are 80% negative 20% positive the sex tin is in dia mind forget about dia pretence ooo

lemme tell u how they initiate sex talk

gf; what do u do with ur free time?

bf; watch football
gf;watch football?
bf;yeah watch football and go out with my bff
gf;after dat?
bf; nothing else
gf;hmmmm
gf;what do u do when ur lonely?
bf;lonely kwa?
gf; ok I mean when ur horni how do u control it?

sex talk never start?

3 Likes

Re: How To Start A Conversation About Sex With Your Girlfriend by alert01(m): 4:05pm On Aug 28, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:
I trust ladies of nawadays if your a shy guy or you are shame asking ur gf about dat don't worri she will rise it up her self

gals are 80% negative 20% positive the sex tin is in dia mind forget about dia pretence ooo

lemme tell u how they initiate sex talk

gf; what do u do with ur free time?

bf; watch football
gf;watch football?
bf;yeah watch football and go out with my bff
gf;after dat?
bf; nothing else
gf;hmmmm
gf;what do u do when ur lonely?
bf;lonely kwa?
gf; ok I mean when ur horni how do u control it?

sex talk never start?
I trust my girl frfriend, she will initiate talk like that herself when she sees it has been long you mention anything like sex

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

What's The Craziest Thing You've Done For Someone You Love? / I Officially Want An Nl Romance,single Guys Only. / Kissing & Romance Not Healthy For A Relationship Of No Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.