Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,112 members, 7,852,765 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 04:38 AM

I Resent Ladies That Want To 'boyfriend'me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Resent Ladies That Want To 'boyfriend'me (733 Views)

Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture / How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives / 8 Categories Of Ladies That May End Up Becoming The Second Wife Of A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Resent Ladies That Want To 'boyfriend'me by czarr(m): 3:05pm On May 09, 2016
YES! I said it!!!
I hate the boyfriend zone... In fact maybe even more than I hate the 'friendzone' grin,I dunno I said 'maybe'

The thing is when a girl I'm talking to starts talking to me about being 'serious',or the usual 'what are we'? Trying to put me in the boyfriend zone I get mad!
Like why can't we just Bleep for the fun of it,why complicate matters, like we both know you have annex somewhere that you're still a tad bit into....go pest the negga....or what about the guys you randomly bleeped in the club on Friday night...

Why must I be the one to COMMIT!
I refuse my balls to be nailed on a concrete wall of commitment.hoekay? grin

1 Like

Re: I Resent Ladies That Want To 'boyfriend'me by cruzita(f): 3:08pm On May 09, 2016
undecided wetin this one mean
Re: I Resent Ladies That Want To 'boyfriend'me by ogorwyne(f): 3:10pm On May 09, 2016
Kabu Kabu driver.

1 Like

Re: I Resent Ladies That Want To 'boyfriend'me by MUVA(m): 3:11pm On May 09, 2016
grin
Re: I Resent Ladies That Want To 'boyfriend'me by Nobody: 3:13pm On May 09, 2016
ogorwyne:
Kabu Kabu driver.

Haha. Obviously! smiley
Re: I Resent Ladies That Want To 'boyfriend'me by Nobody: 3:15pm On May 09, 2016
Wat r u saying? angry
Re: I Resent Ladies That Want To 'boyfriend'me by ronald4lif(m): 3:15pm On May 09, 2016
Haha I love this. I too often wonder why these ladies can't just fvck for the fun of it and always attempt to pin you down in the name of a relationship.

Honestly, some guys aren't just ready for any amatory affair but that doesn't mean we shouldn't shag. No need for catching feelings, just enjoy the bang and move on. grin

1 Like

Re: I Resent Ladies That Want To 'boyfriend'me by Oche211(m): 3:19pm On May 09, 2016
This is what happens whn u've been friendzoned to the level, u become a retired president of the association.
Nw u re afraid of the politics in the game, u think u'll become a presido again of d association if u come back.
So u just want to be receiving pension nd gratuity for life.
Re: I Resent Ladies That Want To 'boyfriend'me by teewai3(m): 3:19pm On May 09, 2016
seriously!!! nobody give a shit about you, next!!
Re: I Resent Ladies That Want To 'boyfriend'me by czarr(m): 3:24pm On May 09, 2016
cruzita:
undecided wetin this one mean
no vex abeg
Just move away
Re: I Resent Ladies That Want To 'boyfriend'me by nlPoster: 12:57pm On Nov 28, 2019
Wat r u saying? angry

Good question.
Re: I Resent Ladies That Want To 'boyfriend'me by rozario01: 1:11pm On Nov 28, 2019
common even dogs dont have sex like that common we human and should have some dignity
ronald4lif:
Haha I love this. I too often wonder why these ladies can't just fvck for the fun of it and always attempt to pin you down in the name of a relationship.

Honestly, some guys aren't just ready for any amatory affair but that doesn't mean we shouldn't shag. No need for catching feelings, just enjoy the bang and move on. grin

(1) (Reply)

My Experience With A White Lady. / The Energy U Give A Women / Advice Me: My Boyfriend’s Attitude Changed Since He Relocated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.