Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,759 members, 7,820,645 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

The Foolish Experience I Had The First Time I Got Laid - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Foolish Experience I Had The First Time I Got Laid (24888 Views)

What A Horrible Experience I Had This Morning / Nigerian Women Share The Foolish Things They 've Ever Done For Love / One Date Night Experience I Can Never Forget ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Foolish Experience I Had The First Time I Got Laid by AsanwaKC(f): 10:53pm On May 09, 2016
hahaha
Re: The Foolish Experience I Had The First Time I Got Laid by olatunjithomas(m): 10:59pm On May 09, 2016
Oshege:
This op don kill me with laugh.....nice one bro

Mine was very embrassing

Have been craving for sex for a very long time though am a virgin. There was this girl i love very much..I bought her lot of gifts anytime i visited her ,i tried to caution myself not to try any sexual advancement with her because i always prove myself to be responsible to her.
I could remember one of the time i visited her, this time marked the day my sexual orientation begun. I bought her captain cook take away(friedrice and chicken), she was so impressed, na that day i know say some girls dey love food like die. She ate and appreciate it, latter i noticed she was moving her mouth towards my lips because we actually sat like say we dey we dey for interview. I dont really get the signal, am so dull and inexperienced.
After several trials, she realized that am so dull and shy, she kiss me on the lips, i feel on top of the world. I don't even know when i said 'please, do that again'. She did and we start the kissing. I dont even know how to kiss because the girl dey complain say y i just dey drop saliva anyhow but i tried sha grin...

I went home with a joyful heart, i cant think anything straight again without a recap of the scenerio, infact, the korean movie i watch that same night was so romantic to the fact that any time a love scene happened like kissing and romance(na me and the girl i dey always see for the movie grin grin)

The next day, i went straight to her place and prepared for sex. After watching some funny videos for 1 hours with her na so we start the kissing...this time around i don sabi kiss o though i don stream some crazy youtube video about kissing before that time.

The girl can't control it anymore ..my kondo self don rise like nepa poll. My lips don dey pain me coz the girl dey suck and eat am.

I was suprised and amazed when this girl zip down her shirt and i saw light bare breast that stand . I was so confused, i just dey look at the breast for like 1minutes, i no do anything. The girl bent my head down and i dey suck am..
I dey on top the girl .i cant control my self ..i just dey try Bleep the girl even with her skirt on and with my dick inside my jean.
I was behaving like a bull dog..i slide my dick for just 40secs inside jeans, i just dey shout when i dey cum. The girl dey afraid ..
Before i knew it, i don cum inside my boxer and i don wet the girl skirt badly as in e b like say na tap water dey inside my testicles.

I really felt embarassed..
such a funny dude

3 Likes

Re: The Foolish Experience I Had The First Time I Got Laid by schumastic(m): 11:02pm On May 09, 2016
mspee:

Oh lawd! cheesy cheesy cheesy cry

this your teeth no be here o lol the artist is heartless,,he deserves a lifetime jail term
Re: The Foolish Experience I Had The First Time I Got Laid by chibwike(m): 11:05pm On May 09, 2016
Nonsense
Re: The Foolish Experience I Had The First Time I Got Laid by mspee(f): 11:08pm On May 09, 2016
schumastic:

this your teeth no be here o lol the artist is heartless,,he deserves a lifetime jail term

Oh! cry please don't jail me sir, I drew it.

1 Like

Re: The Foolish Experience I Had The First Time I Got Laid by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 11:16pm On May 09, 2016
UyiIredia:
Any foolish experience when I'm going to disvirgin myself. I cast and bind you in Jesus name.
AaaaaMEEEENN
Re: The Foolish Experience I Had The First Time I Got Laid by schumastic(m): 11:19pm On May 09, 2016
mspee:

Oh! cry please don't jail me sir, I drew it.
my apologies, but you no try o lol or is that how your teeths are
Re: The Foolish Experience I Had The First Time I Got Laid by mzhorlah(f): 11:24pm On May 09, 2016
OmaFresh:
my d*ck refuse standin even at d sight of her mushasha, , dnt knw wich demon or angel caused dat to happen dat day,, , ,three beings were later left confusd in d room, , ,me,her and my d**k
cheesy
Re: The Foolish Experience I Had The First Time I Got Laid by mzhorlah(f): 11:24pm On May 09, 2016
MrRichy:
#team_virgin
undecided
Re: The Foolish Experience I Had The First Time I Got Laid by mspee(f): 11:26pm On May 09, 2016
schumastic:

my apologies, but you no try o lol or is that how your teeths are

Yes sir embarassed
Re: The Foolish Experience I Had The First Time I Got Laid by mzhorlah(f): 11:28pm On May 09, 2016
TheSpecial0ne:
My 1st day was funny. She came and i immediately took her to my room...removed my clothes and hers sharperly...wore a condom and penetrated...omo she screamed! i was like; haba,she suppose de enjoy am na...i digged agn and she was screaming loud...i continued forcing my black mamba inside but d tin tight wella and e no sweet sef...she was screaming and crying..tellin me to stop and dat she wl report me to her mum...me no send am..was trying to impress lol. omo, after like 20mins of trying i gave up. It was later igot to knw dat u hv to put a gal in d mood i.e make her wet and dripping b4 penetration. mehn i felt stupiid ..lol. Was 16 then.. But am PRO nw...i b confirmed pusssy slayer nw. lol
16 shocked
Re: The Foolish Experience I Had The First Time I Got Laid by schumastic(m): 11:31pm On May 09, 2016
mspee:

Yes sir embarassed
sorry about that though I got vampires teeth as well, don't know if u understand
Re: The Foolish Experience I Had The First Time I Got Laid by mspee(f): 11:59pm On May 09, 2016
schumastic:

sorry about that though I got vampires teeth as well, don't know if u understand

I do. smiley
Re: The Foolish Experience I Had The First Time I Got Laid by schumastic(m): 12:03am On May 10, 2016
mspee:

I do. smiley
aii off to bed, have a lovely night rest.Chou
Re: The Foolish Experience I Had The First Time I Got Laid by mspee(f): 12:03am On May 10, 2016
schumastic:

aii off to bed, have a lovely night rest.Chou

Sleep in peace. tongue
Re: The Foolish Experience I Had The First Time I Got Laid by Nobody: 12:18am On May 10, 2016
oohkay, this thread is hilarious, I decide to add mine. Mum was a teacher in a secondary school, I was 17 at that time, her friends pretty daughter was in her class as at that time. Been eyeing the girl for a while. on this fateful day mum sent her to come and pick something for her mom. I was home alone that very day sipping my akamu with Moi moi and watching my Michael Jackson's music collection. she knocked on the door and when I opened the door it was as if doors of heaven was open for me alone for a private tour. she walks in and made herself comfortable she forgot why she was there in the first instance. so I showed her my Micheal Jackson smooth moves, she loved it, so I asked her to dance with me and she obliged. it was as if I was walking on the moon, I was so smooth and we got closer and closer until we were tangled together. we started kissing and cuddling ferociously. no thought of condoms whatsoever, I laid her down on the center table, pulled her skirt up. oh my gosh she smelt so great. my dick was ready for action... but I was a virgin. so I looked at the virginal and it looked to small for my fully erect dick. Jeez no way am going to rip that apart. I tried but before I could try any further I heard my mum scream my name to come open the door. my dick went into panic mode and my I cum on her body. I pulled my trousers up but my dick was still dripping in my green shorts. her uniform was stained with my cum. I rushed to open the door. mum asked her what stained her uniform, well I said I mistakenly splash my pap on her. she told her to go clean up and she flogged my ego with annoying words of how disrespectful I was to a guest. Anytime that girl sees me na learner she dey call me.. I wish I could just show her say I don turn PRo one day... that was my only opportunity of getting out of the virginity circle... now 25 and still a virgin.

14 Likes

Re: The Foolish Experience I Had The First Time I Got Laid by freshkik(m): 12:25am On May 10, 2016
Lol, funny peeps cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Foolish Experience I Had The First Time I Got Laid by CaptainRahl(m): 12:30am On May 10, 2016
collitexnaira:
Mine was foolish and funny

I invited my girlfriend back then to my place which she did, we were both on the bed together talking then i decided to start but was confused, don't know where to start from, as i be Virgin without experience na

So i decided to do what my friends taught me, she was very resistive, pushed me nd was telling me to leave her , i pretended to be deaf nd continue, when she realized i wasn't going to give up she then allow me to explore her body, my finger was in her kpekus when she was moaning with sweet sound track, she was holding my head and scattering my jerry coil,

I pulled her pant leave other wears on, no time to waste, remove my trouser then grab my condom, tore it, try to wear it, wahala come start, condom no gree enter my d**ck, my hands were shaking, I tried the condom again it won't slide, I would hv dig the girl without condom but back then i was very afraid of HIV (who won die because of kpekus), finally i was able to wear the condom half way after wasting almost 5 minutes

I went back to the girl on bed but then she is no longer in the mood, i tried to grab her but she pushed me away, we started struggling, we were still struggling when i released in the condom , my d**ck start falling like a landing plane, i felt so ashamed and the girl just looked at me and hissed , she put on her pant and left my room, I was just looking like zombie, i couldn't do anything again,,, that day i blame the nonsense condom for spoiling my show
Very foolish experience

But after much persuasion, the girl came again, but this time before she even arrive at my house i don wear condom for inside trouser dey wait for her,,, the rest na story

To you guys, what is the foolish experience you had the first time you got laid
ROTFL!
I can relate to this story bro
Re: The Foolish Experience I Had The First Time I Got Laid by csamii: 12:36am On May 10, 2016
When I was 14 and a virgin, my neighbour's daughter (16) came back from boarding school and invited me over. As soon as I landed, we talked for about 3mins before she told me to check out her mama's room. I enter room, next thing she did was to remove everything covering her waist down and started kissing me. Unto say me and my niggas don dey talk about t0to na, me just dey happy for my mind. In order to make herself wet, she held and directed my middle finger into her pvssy and asked me to push in and out. As I did that like 4times, I stood up and left. All her attempt to make us finish what she started was met by a head strong resistance. I found my guys and told them everything although some were like "you be mumu" for not finishing. That day, I refused to my goalkeeping spot, I refused to eat any meal that will make me wash my hands, I refused my regular night shower and I slept like that

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Foolish Experience I Had The First Time I Got Laid by TrollTrap: 1:09am On May 10, 2016
csamii:
When I was 14 and a virgin, my neighbour's daughter (16) came back from boarding school and invited me over. As soon as I landed, we talked for about 3mins before she told me to check out her mama's room. I enter room, next thing she did was to remove everything covering her waist down and started kissing me. Unto say me and my niggas don dey talk about t0to na, me just dey happy for my mind. In order to make herself wet, she held and directed my middle finger into her pvssy and asked me to push in and out. As I did that like 4times, I stood up and left. All her attempt to make us finish what she started was met by a head strong resistance. I found my guys and told them everything although some were like "you be mumu" for not finishing. That day, I refused to my goalkeeping spot, I refused to eat any meal that will make me wash my hands, I refused my regular night shower and I slept like that

Loooooool grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Foolish Experience I Had The First Time I Got Laid by Dannidom(m): 1:17am On May 10, 2016
Na for our school's school bus na im I first gain experience o. I could rememba one certain time in jss class e get one of our senior wey I dey eye omo dis girl na one of the hottest chikalas in my school if not the hottest sef and to talk to her and she responds na trophy be that o talk more of touching her.

na so devil come set stage one afternoon after school close, na so everybody jump molue. This molue na one old godforsaken vehicle that runs free service fro our school to some distance before it offload everybody. Luckily for me and my clique this chikala no board bike as usual as e be like say alert no show that time na wetin we dey think for mind. Omo seeing the girl position for my front as I don tey tey maneuver my way to claim seat as a sharp boy concern come siddon dey see this heavy delicious load standing for my front as she herself dey stand my sense of reasoning shut down all I dey think na to get my hands to that nyas*h finger fucking that nyas*h was all I wanted in the whole world and one of my colleague don dey hit the nyas*h anyhow, gallop stuffs, dey girl no talk nor react I come notice for some time come see say she dey for the mood as she was rhythmically moving back and forth omo I no waist time I chuk hand under skirt come see say her pata don form mini lake unto she too dey for mood

Taa! I chuk two fingers for the honeypot omo see heaven for earth, stove hot and slippery. I no gree I continue my life Indecency this time increasing the tempo and the fingers. Omo see babe dey shake allover this time her nyas*h dey bend down to receive more of my fingers. As we dey enjoy our selves naim one useless teacher Tunde wey dey teach business studies wey no dey gree alow free things pass am come spot us o. Come mention my name. Daniel what are you doing? I swear I no hear am till after the third call. Omo see mood killer, chai, the girl comot body shaparly come dey feel ashamed me na vex wey just full my head

I swear for that man that day no be small!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Foolish Experience I Had The First Time I Got Laid by Jatamanta(m): 1:47am On May 10, 2016
Dannidom:
Na for our school's school bus na im I first gain experience o. I could rememba one certain time in jss class e get one of our senior wey I dey eye omo dis girl na one of the hottest chikalas in my school if not the hottest sef and to talk to her and she responds na trophy be that o talk more of touching her.

na so devil come set stage one afternoon after school close, na so everybody jump molue. This molue na one old godforsaken vehicle that runs free service fro our school to some distance before it offload everybody. Luckily for me and my clique this chikala no board bike as usual as e be like say alert no show that time na wetin we dey think for mind. Omo seeing the girl position for my front as I don tey tey maneuver my way to claim seat as a sharp boy concern come siddon dey see this heavy delicious load standing for my front as she herself dey stand my sense of reasoning shut down all I dey think na to get my hands to that nyas*h finger fucking that nyas*h was all I wanted in the whole world and one of my colleague don dey hit the nyas*h anyhow, gallop stuffs, dey girl no talk nor react I come notice for some time come see say she dey for the mood as she was rhythmically moving back and forth omo I no waist time I chuk hand under skirt come see say her pata don form mini lake unto she too dey for mood

Taa! I chuk two fingers for the honeypot omo see heaven for earth, stove hot and slippery. I no gree I continue my life Indecency this time increasing the tempo and the fingers. Omo see babe dey shake allover this time her nyas*h dey bend down to receive more of my fingers. As we dey enjoy our selves naim one useless teacher Tunde wey dey teach business studies wey no dey gree alow free things pass am come spot us o. Come mention my name. Daniel what are you doing? I swear I no hear am till after the third call. Omo see mood killer, chai, the girl comot body shaparly come dey feel ashamed me na vex wey just full my head

I swear for that man that day no be small!
hmm..

6 Likes

Re: The Foolish Experience I Had The First Time I Got Laid by Dexema(m): 7:30am On May 10, 2016
StubbornGoat:
Me and my babe don dey over 2 years, she no gree me sex and that time I be correct virgin, I sure say my sperm go thick pass akamu sef. Serious Konji hold me so tey, my dick dey jerk unconsciously on its own, omo the Konji na die! One fateful day, as I dey watch film for house, our landlord's fat and ugly daughter wey me no like to dey see at all enter our house, talk say she wan watch film. Hian! angry I no just know the kind devil wey enter my mind but that day the babe kon be like say she fine pass Agbani Darego, Konji make begin dey see the beauty in her.

We never watch film reach 3 minutes, I no know wetin happen, we don dey kiss, I just dey squeeze her breast like say I dey squeeze wet jeans. My mind no even go condoms side, wetin dey my mind na to yansh the babe.

Some minutes later, the romance kon dey intense, we dey rub everything against each other, lips locked in hot kiss and groins rubbing hard against each other in intense pleasure. As I dey try lift the babe up make I give dey ma kollect directly from my waist, I no know how I just take slip go use my head knack electric iron wey dey for floor. Omo I faint go... ... ..., I wake up some minutes later wet, wounded and unclad kon see say our room don full with concerned neighbours and our landlord. Na two stitches dey give me for head that dat for my injury... ..all because of ponmo! angry

Jeeeessssuss is lort!! kai! I sure say na quit notice una receive the next month. cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Foolish Experience I Had The First Time I Got Laid by Nobody: 7:55am On May 10, 2016
mzhorlah:
16 shocked
Yes, 16! at wot age did ur lose ur virginity?
Re: The Foolish Experience I Had The First Time I Got Laid by kaziblake(f): 8:23am On May 10, 2016
StubbornGoat:
Me and my babe don dey over 2 years, she no gree me sex and that time I be correct virgin, I sure say my sperm go thick pass akamu sef. Serious Konji hold me so tey, my dick dey jerk unconsciously on its own, omo the Konji na die! One fateful day, as I dey watch film for house, our landlord's fat and ugly daughter wey me no like to dey see at all enter our house, talk say she wan watch film. Hian! angry I no just know the kind devil wey enter my mind but that day the babe kon be like say she fine pass Agbani Darego, Konji make begin dey see the beauty in her.

We never watch film reach 3 minutes, I no know wetin happen, we don dey kiss, I just dey squeeze her breast like say I dey squeeze wet jeans. My mind no even go condoms side, wetin dey my mind na to yansh the babe.

Some minutes later, the romance kon dey intense, we dey rub everything against each other, lips locked in hot kiss and groins rubbing hard against each other in intense pleasure. As I dey try lift the babe up make I give dey ma kollect directly from my waist, I no know how I just take slip go use my head knack electric iron wey dey for floor. Omo I faint go... ... ..., I wake up some minutes later wet, wounded and unclad kon see say our room don full with concerned neighbours and our landlord. Na two stitches dey give me for head that dat for my injury... ..all because of ponmo! angry
Lolz grin cheesy grin
Re: The Foolish Experience I Had The First Time I Got Laid by donshady(m): 8:27am On May 10, 2016
UyiIredia:
Any foolish experience when I'm going to disvirgin myself. I cast and bind you in Jesus name.
weray....
Re: The Foolish Experience I Had The First Time I Got Laid by kaziblake(f): 8:27am On May 10, 2016
auchomage:
oohkay, this thread is hilarious, I decide to add mine. Mum was a teacher in a secondary school, I was 17 at that time, her friends pretty daughter was in her class as at that time. Been eyeing the girl for a while. on this fateful day mum sent her to come and pick something for her mom. I was home alone that very day sipping my akamu with Moi moi and watching my Michael Jackson's music collection. she knocked on the door and when I opened the door it was as if doors of heaven was open for me alone for a private tour. she walks in and made herself comfortable she forgot why she was there in the first instance. so I showed her my Micheal Jackson smooth moves, she loved it, so I asked her to dance with me and she obliged. it was as if I was walking on the moon, I was so smooth and we got closer and closer until we were tangled together. we started kissing and cuddling ferociously. no thought of condoms whatsoever, I laid her down on the center table, pulled her skirt up. oh my gosh she smelt so great. my dick was ready for action... but I was a virgin. so I looked at the virginal and it looked to small for my fully erect dick. Jeez no way am going to rip that apart. I tried but before I could try any further I heard my mum scream my name to come open the door. my dick went into panic mode and my I cum on her body. I pulled my trousers up but my dick was still dripping in my green shorts. her uniform was stained with my cum. I rushed to open the door. mum asked her what stained her uniform, well I said I mistakenly splash my pap on her. she told her to go clean up and she flogged my ego with annoying words of how disrespectful I was to a guest. Anytime that girl sees me na learner she dey call me.. I wish I could just show her say I don turn PRo one day... that was my only opportunity of getting out of the virginity circle... now 25 and still a virgin.
Still a virgin shocked wow
Re: The Foolish Experience I Had The First Time I Got Laid by kaziblake(f): 8:29am On May 10, 2016
csamii:
Na wa o cheesy grin
Re: The Foolish Experience I Had The First Time I Got Laid by Ranchhoddas: 8:33am On May 10, 2016
UyiIredia:
Et tu Brute?
Re: The Foolish Experience I Had The First Time I Got Laid by Nobody: 9:29am On May 10, 2016
Funny comment grin grin grin grin

#TeamV
Re: The Foolish Experience I Had The First Time I Got Laid by firstking01(m): 9:39am On May 10, 2016
You won't believe this...uptill now i cnt successfully wear condom...that's one proof that you are a virgin anyways...op i no doubt you et-all.
Re: The Foolish Experience I Had The First Time I Got Laid by firstking01(m): 9:50am On May 10, 2016
Oshege:
This op don kill me with laugh.....nice one bro

Mine was very embrassing

Have been craving for sex for a very long time though am a virgin. There was this girl i love very much..I bought her lot of gifts anytime i visited her ,i tried to caution myself not to try any sexual advancement with her because i always prove myself to be responsible to her.
I could remember one of the time i visited her, this time marked the day my sexual orientation begun. I bought her captain cook take away(friedrice and chicken), she was so impressed, na that day i know say some girls dey love food like die. She ate and appreciate it, latter i noticed she was moving her mouth towards my lips because we actually sat like say we dey we dey for interview. I dont really get the signal, am so dull and inexperienced.
After several trials, she realized that am so dull and shy, she kiss me on the lips, i feel on top of the world. I don't even know when i said 'please, do that again'. She did and we start the kissing. I dont even know how to kiss because the girl dey complain say y i just dey drop saliva anyhow but i tried sha grin...

I went home with a joyful heart, i cant think anything straight again without a recap of the scenerio, infact, the korean movie i watch that same night was so romantic to the fact that any time a love scene happened like kissing and romance(na me and the girl i dey always see for the movie grin grin)

The next day, i went straight to her place and prepared for sex. After watching some funny videos for 1 hours with her na so we start the kissing...this time around i don sabi kiss o though i don stream some crazy youtube video about kissing before that time.

The girl can't control it anymore ..my kondo self don rise like nepa poll. My lips don dey pain me coz the girl dey suck and eat am.

I was suprised and amazed when this girl zip down her shirt and i saw light bare breast that stand . I was so confused, i just dey look at the breast for like 1minutes, i no do anything. The girl bent my head down and i dey suck am..
I dey on top the girl .i cant control my self ..i just dey try Bleep the girl even with her skirt on and with my dick inside my jean.
I was behaving like a bull dog..i slide my dick for just 40secs inside jeans, i just dey shout when i dey cum. The girl dey afraid ..
Before i knew it, i don cum inside my boxer and i don wet the girl skirt badly as in e b like say na tap water dey inside my testicles.

I really felt embarassed..
Chaigringringrin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

6 Signs You Are Not Ready To Get Married / #LagosGirls Trends On Twitter / Do You Need To 'Test' To Trust Your Partner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.