Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,686 members, 7,809,591 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:44 AM

My Experience Using Tecno L8 + Few Specs - Phones (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Experience Using Tecno L8 + Few Specs (70025 Views)

My Experience Using Tecno WX3 Pro / Will You Consider Using Tecno T484 With 4000mah Battery Which Last For 80days? / My Experience Using Tecno Tecno W4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience Using Tecno L8 + Few Specs by Tolung1: 7:07am On Jul 18, 2016
it is not detachable oooo

Harry17:
please I would Also like to know about that
Re: My Experience Using Tecno L8 + Few Specs by Tolung1: 7:08am On Jul 18, 2016
you can say that again

lambofri:
It is overly good
Re: My Experience Using Tecno L8 + Few Specs by Tolung1: 7:10am On Jul 18, 2016
atall

lambofri:
It is not heavy
Re: My Experience Using Tecno L8 + Few Specs by Tolung1: 7:10am On Jul 18, 2016
lol
you don vex abi

lambofri:
English is a problem
Re: My Experience Using Tecno L8 + Few Specs by Tolung1: 7:12am On Jul 18, 2016
lol
funny dude
be proud of what you can afford

lambofri:
So 1gb Rams r not worthy to be talked about??this is new
Re: My Experience Using Tecno L8 + Few Specs by Tolung1: 7:13am On Jul 18, 2016
lmfao

over too much sweet self

lambofri:
over sweet dey worry am
Re: My Experience Using Tecno L8 + Few Specs by Tolung1: 7:15am On Jul 18, 2016
hmmmmm

kindly give it a try first before you make false words about it

Sunbellar:

Sorry, it doesn't worth the hype! The phone will easily misbehave immediately you download any small thing!
Re: My Experience Using Tecno L8 + Few Specs by Tolung1: 7:16am On Jul 18, 2016
pls say that into his head

prahcetomi:
That's not true.I use the phone.
Re: My Experience Using Tecno L8 + Few Specs by Tolung1: 7:17am On Jul 18, 2016
lol
you just an hater

Sunbellar:

Good luck!
Re: My Experience Using Tecno L8 + Few Specs by Tolung1: 7:19am On Jul 18, 2016
hmmmmm
all this questions tho

jobsat34:

pls how do you switch to the front camera on this device
I mean wen you want to take selfie
Re: My Experience Using Tecno L8 + Few Specs by Tolung1: 7:20am On Jul 18, 2016
nice one

prahcetomi:
This.....
Re: My Experience Using Tecno L8 + Few Specs by Nobody: 9:43am On Jul 18, 2016
I'm so enjoying my l8, I recently increased the RAM by adding 540mb virtual RAM to the 1gb.
I'm so enjoying the new performance and speed.
Re: My Experience Using Tecno L8 + Few Specs by stevepeters: 10:04pm On Jul 18, 2016
Tolung1:
lol

for how long??

Just keep posting comments/defects. I guess Tecno will only be bothered over ur warranty period. Outside that, twill be for possible improvement.
Re: My Experience Using Tecno L8 + Few Specs by kolexepana: 10:01am On Jul 19, 2016
bharkarh:
baba abeg how much be the new one and where I fit see am buy for Lagos or Oyo
3cHub get na
Re: My Experience Using Tecno L8 + Few Specs by shewa88(f): 9:09pm On Jul 20, 2016
Ennyhorlar:
does it have a notification light?
hi, my l8 brought a system update thingy and I downloaded and installed the update but it seems my battery is draining faster, is it normal?
Re: My Experience Using Tecno L8 + Few Specs by Owodiran1(m): 7:19pm On Jul 21, 2016
Hey my people..... Mobile phone users and music lovers. Affordable break resistant headphones with super bass is available for your suite. Xiaomi mi piston dazzle edition. You don't need to be afraid of it being damage
https://www.nairaland.com/3240606/new-mi-piston-youth-dazzled
Re: My Experience Using Tecno L8 + Few Specs by consumingfire: 8:07pm On Jul 21, 2016
tellwisdom:
Op, techno is for poor people like you. Go and make money and buy good fone sad

A big No! Tecno is longer for the poor.
Re: My Experience Using Tecno L8 + Few Specs by Yolobazz(m): 11:20am On Jul 27, 2016
How can I do that too?
Has anyone noticed apps get to restart whenever u go to menu and want to reopen...
Anyone with a fix?

Eagul:
I'm so enjoying my l8, I recently increased the RAM by adding 540mb virtual RAM to the 1gb.
Re: My Experience Using Tecno L8 + Few Specs by Yolobazz(m): 11:21am On Jul 27, 2016
How can I do that too?
Has anyone noticed apps get to restart whenever u go to menu and want to reopen...
Anyone with a fix?

Eagul:
Re: My Experience Using Tecno L8 + Few Specs by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jul 27, 2016
Yolobazz:
How can I do that too?
Anyone with a fix?

The l8 has some flaws, attimes hangs for no reason etc.
The method is very risky because you have to root your phone and install a ram expander.
It's a very risky process because
1) it voids your warranty
2) you might get your phone bricked
3) I won't be held responsible.
Read about rooting, the pros and cons and then decide
Re: My Experience Using Tecno L8 + Few Specs by Gideonaire: 5:33am On Aug 02, 2016
This so called 5050 milliampere dey be like wash.
just like ma previous Innjoo note of 3000 milliampere would drop 2% when the charger is detached so does this Tecno L8+ with the almighty 5050 milliampere on just 2G. mtshww!!! angry angry angry
Re: My Experience Using Tecno L8 + Few Specs by hlord: 6:24am On Aug 03, 2016
Gideonaire:
just like ma previous Innjoo note of 3000 milliampere would drop 2% when the charger is detached so does this Tecno L8+ with the almighty 5050 milliampere on just 2G. mtshww!!! angry angry angry
please, please and please... Don't just bring that Innjoo rubbish here. That manufacturer has extorted, hurted and mugud a lot of Nigerians. Theirs is a different case entirely. Personally, I can never forgive them. Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me
Re: My Experience Using Tecno L8 + Few Specs by aadvark: 10:42am On Aug 03, 2016
Gideonaire:
so did you have the same experience with l8 plus or are u just using your innjoo misfortune to judge? asking this cos u seem to be the only one talking bad about the battery
Re: My Experience Using Tecno L8 + Few Specs by DuduParaPara: 1:07pm On Aug 03, 2016
tellwisdom:
Op, techno is for poor people like you. Go and make money and buy good fone sad

Rich man, what kinda phone are you using? Hope its more than 1 million Naira if not please shift make we see road.
Re: My Experience Using Tecno L8 + Few Specs by saxby(f): 1:26pm On Aug 03, 2016
DuduParaPara:

Rich man, what kinda phone are you using? Hope its more than 1 million Naira if not please shift make we see road.

Don`t mind all these small boys that pride will soon kill.
Re: My Experience Using Tecno L8 + Few Specs by selfdefence: 7:02am On Aug 04, 2016
aadvark:
so did you have the same experience with l8 plus or are u just using your innjoo misfortune to judge? asking this cos u seem to be the only one talking bad about the battery

Don`t mind him, na just attention he de find
Re: My Experience Using Tecno L8 + Few Specs by sureinfo: 7:26am On Aug 04, 2016
DuduParaPara:

hehehehehe... why you take am personal na....lol
Re: My Experience Using Tecno L8 + Few Specs by SirVictory: 12:50pm On Aug 04, 2016
Pls my camera seems blur. Anyway to work on it?
Re: My Experience Using Tecno L8 + Few Specs by PERFECT2(m): 10:59am On Aug 06, 2016
Oyindebrah:
Before I start my writeup,Please "I do not want attacks from any tecno fan or hater" because this is the truth about the so called Tecno L8.

I saw people talking about their experiences and all that so I decided to menion what they didn't mention about the device.

My Tecno L8 is a champagne gold colour with it shiny metal appearance...

The Tecno L8 is indeed a nice phone,most people said its heavy and all sorts that almost discouraged me in buying it but it isn't heavy at all,its just like normal devices.

Battery aspect: Well i really do like affordable phones with good battery capacity,The phone is5050mAh and I watched a 2hours movie on my phone and can you imagine that it deducted "15%" from my battery percentage... Like seriously?? I thought it was 5050mAh??why's my battery even deducting like its 3000mah or less,I'm really pissed off because of that.

Camera level..The camera pixel is quiet amazing though at least more that what I expected from Tecno Mobile because they are known for making bad camera's for their devices but this L8 camera is just 2mp front and back is 8mp (check my home screen picture) it was taken with the front camera.

The phone doesn't have a fast charge option included in it specification but it actually charges faster than I expected. And yeah yeah,I can screenshot with three fingers swiped on the screen and i think that's because of the inbuilt hiOS. Also allow me to talk the RAM,the L8 is 1GB Ram,but my device doesn't hang at all because I make use of my hiOS often.

I made an unboxing video,and this is the link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_0LnsHYhNE Please watch,share and LIKE ..Thanks guys

My camera is always hanging. Wat do u think i do about it?

Re: My Experience Using Tecno L8 + Few Specs by Oyindebrah(f): 10:11pm On Aug 06, 2016
PERFECT2:

My camera is always hanging. Wat do u think i do about it?
just restart the phone
Re: My Experience Using Tecno L8 + Few Specs by Nobody: 9:23pm On Aug 16, 2016
please OP, I'm unable to open and view my camera pictures and videos from the gallery moments after taking them. what do I do?

1 Like

Re: My Experience Using Tecno L8 + Few Specs by teeezy00: 5:57pm On Aug 23, 2016
Plsss my l8+ keeps touching on its own atimes,wat can I do to fix it

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Afrione Gravity Z1, Firs Made-In-Nigeria Phone Launched. See Specifications / Glo Launches Another Whooping Data Plan, Will You Rock It? / Unboxing The Infinix Hot 4 X557 In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.