Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,241 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:43 AM

My Experience Using Tecno L8 + Few Specs - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Experience Using Tecno L8 + Few Specs (70029 Views)

My Experience Using Tecno WX3 Pro / Will You Consider Using Tecno T484 With 4000mah Battery Which Last For 80days? / My Experience Using Tecno Tecno W4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience Using Tecno L8 + Few Specs by IKON360(m): 9:05pm On May 09, 2016
justicejay:
Is there more?
Ok
Thanks for sharing.

But what about the Tecno phone your short prick BF bought for you last month?
Daaahhh!! Wats dis insult for?
Re: My Experience Using Tecno L8 + Few Specs by omoadeleye(m): 9:06pm On May 09, 2016
My own tecno l8 that will just jump from 85% to 100% nkan? What should i do? sad
Re: My Experience Using Tecno L8 + Few Specs by Anowax(m): 9:07pm On May 09, 2016
CorneliusSulla8:

make una softly dey lie.
na M5 I dey use o giving people unrealistic expectation no good.
the M5 battery is great but not 2% drop in battery life after a streaming a full football match.
That guy can actually lie for Africa... streaming a live football match for 90 mins and only lost 2%... I've seen a nairalander who will represent Africa in a continental lying competition

3 Likes

Re: My Experience Using Tecno L8 + Few Specs by prahcetomi(m): 9:10pm On May 09, 2016
justicejay:
Its giving you headache I guessgringringringrin
walahi
Re: My Experience Using Tecno L8 + Few Specs by omoadeleye(m): 9:12pm On May 09, 2016
And for those asking for the price of the phone, i bought it for 29k5 and dont try to patronize online store on this phone ooo! The price online is too gruesome and moreover before a percent can drop on tecno l8 like 3% would hve dropped on infinix note 2 wink
Re: My Experience Using Tecno L8 + Few Specs by ritababe(f): 9:16pm On May 09, 2016
Fundango:
so sad to hear that you sold yours,as for mine it has been serving me well even without rooting,the Ba3 last longer than when it's been rooted and i use "Doze"app which help to minimised Ba3 consumption which had really help.And which phone are you using now?
l5 but will get this l8 next week
Re: My Experience Using Tecno L8 + Few Specs by EazyMoh(m): 9:18pm On May 09, 2016
@Oyindebrah I can't stop staring at the wallpaper screenshot, I have a thing for chocolate girls. *wink
Re: My Experience Using Tecno L8 + Few Specs by Nobody: 9:21pm On May 09, 2016
CorneliusSulla8:

make una softly dey lie.
na M5 I dey use o giving people unrealistic expectation no good.
the M5 battery is great but not 2% drop in battery life after a streaming a full football match.

Don't mind the guy. Reason I didn't bother replying him. Streaming a 90 mins match with 3g or WiFi and just 2% battery drop? Shey na inverter battery dey the phone? Some of these gionee people have the impression that their m5 is some kind of superphone

2 Likes

Re: My Experience Using Tecno L8 + Few Specs by Oyindebrah(f): 9:25pm On May 09, 2016
fados4sure:

Oga you are talking non sense. I use Gionee M5 to stream live Arsenal match & it was 2% that was deducted.
I learnt that m5 is 6000+may,how can u be so dumb to compare?
Re: My Experience Using Tecno L8 + Few Specs by Oyindebrah(f): 9:26pm On May 09, 2016
driand:
For a 5050mah 15% is too much, my htc one m8 battery 2650mah 2 hours movie should not use 20% meaning 5050mah should use 10% or less.
my data was on when I was watching the movie..so maybe that was the reason
Re: My Experience Using Tecno L8 + Few Specs by Oyindebrah(f): 9:26pm On May 09, 2016
queenex:
How much did u get it and when?
I bought it 30k last two weeks
EazyMoh:
@Oyindebrah I can't stop staring at the wallpaper screenshot, I have a thing for chocolate girls. *wink
LOL thank you

1 Like

Re: My Experience Using Tecno L8 + Few Specs by Oyindebrah(f): 9:29pm On May 09, 2016
omoadeleye:
My own tecno l8 that will just jump from 85% to 100% nkan? What should i do? sad
na fast charge option be that
Re: My Experience Using Tecno L8 + Few Specs by Oyindebrah(f): 9:30pm On May 09, 2016
fados4sure:

Oga you are talking non sense. I use Gionee M5 to stream live Arsenal match & it was 2% that was deducted.
Good for u,but I refuse to believe this...its a lie,stop feeding people with lies
Re: My Experience Using Tecno L8 + Few Specs by justicejay(m): 9:42pm On May 09, 2016
IKON360:

Daaahhh!! Wats dis insult for?
Who is insulting who?
Am just asking a question about the previous Tecno boom j8 her small dick BF bought for her.
At least she was the one that said it in her last post.
Re: My Experience Using Tecno L8 + Few Specs by Oyindebrah(f): 9:47pm On May 09, 2016
driand:
For a 5050mah 15% is too much, my htc one m8 battery 2650mah 2 hours movie should not use 20% meaning 5050mah should use 10% or less.
2650mah??that's a lie job,2hours movie at 20%??I refuse to believe this
Re: My Experience Using Tecno L8 + Few Specs by IKON360(m): 9:50pm On May 09, 2016
justicejay:

Who is insulting who?
Am just asking a question about the previous Tecno boom j8 her small dick BF bought for her.
At least she was the one that said it in her last post.
Shun this thing jor. Besides how are u privy to the size of his "John Thomas"
Re: My Experience Using Tecno L8 + Few Specs by hotspec(m): 9:52pm On May 09, 2016
Bestman111:
How much did u bought it?
"How much did you buy it" is correct.
Re: My Experience Using Tecno L8 + Few Specs by justicejay(m): 10:03pm On May 09, 2016
IKON360:

Shun this thing jor. Besides how are u privy to the size of his "John Thomas"
She let the cat out by herself, free me am not bad egg here
Re: My Experience Using Tecno L8 + Few Specs by Oyindebrah(f): 10:21pm On May 09, 2016
Hundreddegrees:
Dearie, the current economic problems won't let us think of flashy phones nw.....Now man deh reason hw to chop belleful
the phone isn't expensive nah,its affordable...
Re: My Experience Using Tecno L8 + Few Specs by JIMMYWAT(m): 10:28pm On May 09, 2016
What's the version of the phone I hope is marshmallow if not I prefare my techno w4 last a whole day full while streaming online better for me and person way say him phone drop 2% after watching a whole football match 1hr 30 minutes GOD PUNISH UR LYING MOUTH

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Experience Using Tecno L8 + Few Specs by Cliveglobal1(m): 10:32pm On May 09, 2016
JIMMYWAT:
What's the version of the phone I hope is marshmallow if not I prefare my techno w4 last a whole day full while streaming online better for me and person way say him phone drop 2% after watching a whole football match 1hr 30 minutes GOD PUNISH UR LYING MOUTH

Why na? Why the abuse!
Re: My Experience Using Tecno L8 + Few Specs by Owodiran1(m): 10:49pm On May 09, 2016
MetaHuman:
30k ? wink
thanks but capital NO
Re: My Experience Using Tecno L8 + Few Specs by Fundango: 10:54pm On May 09, 2016
ritababe:

l5 but will get this l8 next week
That is good,i will be happy to get review of L8 from you whenever you bought and used it.
Re: My Experience Using Tecno L8 + Few Specs by xcesswag(m): 10:56pm On May 09, 2016
justicejay:
Is there more?
Ok
Thanks for sharing.

But what about the Tecno phone your short prick BF bought for you last month?
eeeeewwwww....u EFF up
Re: My Experience Using Tecno L8 + Few Specs by pcoolioz(m): 10:57pm On May 09, 2016
some folks would just open mouth and be lying without the fear of God. how can you stream a match for close to 2hrs and only 2pcnt drops? streaming a match requires solid network so I am guessing the phone was on H+ all through, gionee is a good phone no doubt but y'all should calm down with the hype.
back to the L8 honestly to me 15pcnt for a 2hrs movie is decent and a number of factors could have caused it like brightness, data and all hat shii. the phone looks kainna decent though. but 1gb ram is a tacky Choice IMO.
Re: My Experience Using Tecno L8 + Few Specs by tellwisdom: 11:11pm On May 09, 2016
ritababe:

a comment not well thought

Techno poor gurl sad
Re: My Experience Using Tecno L8 + Few Specs by omoadeleye(m): 11:12pm On May 09, 2016
Oyindebrah:
I learnt that m5 is 6000+may,how can u be so dumb to compare?

He inherited it ni ma, am. Sorry for his ignorance.
Re: My Experience Using Tecno L8 + Few Specs by Nobody: 11:17pm On May 09, 2016
greenhulk:
15% battery drop after a 2 hr movie is not bad oyindebrah, in fact it is pretty good depending on the quality of the movie. The consumption is dependent on some factors, u will use more battery if u streamed the movie using Internet. U will save more battery if the movie was saved on ur device and u watched offline. U will even save more battery if u turn off WiFi and data while watching the movie.

Movie resolution also plays a part, if u watched low quality movie u will use less battery unlike if u watched an HD movie. And ur screen brightness also plays a part as well as volume level u set. So u see sister a lot of things are involved here. But 15% in 2 hrs is really not bad.
15%? Not impressing.
Re: My Experience Using Tecno L8 + Few Specs by Bobxin: 11:22pm On May 09, 2016
15% Drop, was it from 100%? Cuz my L6 drops faster from 100% and then very very slow from 85%
Re: My Experience Using Tecno L8 + Few Specs by IAMMRTWHYTE(m): 11:23pm On May 09, 2016
That's okay.. But I can't compared it with my INFINIX HOT NOTE... 😯😯😯😯
Re: My Experience Using Tecno L8 + Few Specs by Nobody: 11:24pm On May 09, 2016
Oyindebrah:
2650mah??that's a lie job,2hours movie at 20%??I refuse to believe this
My tecno m3 uses 4% for an hr movie. Reason be dat i have super sensitive ears so volume is not a problm also i dont need d brightness bcus most of the time i watch it in my dark room. Unless u re d loud music type

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Afrione Gravity Z1, Firs Made-In-Nigeria Phone Launched. See Specifications / Glo Launches Another Whooping Data Plan, Will You Rock It? / Unboxing The Infinix Hot 4 X557 In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.