Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,241 members, 7,860,542 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:21 PM

Guide On How To Make A Girl Be Obsessed With You - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guide On How To Make A Girl Be Obsessed With You (7029 Views)

Help, An Older Lady Is Obsessed With Me / Promise Excel: "I Can't Marry A Lady Obsessed With Marriage" / Can This Well Endowed Girl Be 12 Years Old (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guide On How To Make A Girl Be Obsessed With You by Candyrain(m): 7:14am On May 10, 2016
PunkyV:

Oh, you meant the other thing? It flopped like a soufflé grin

Yeah, still at the same place.

Oh no. Its alright.

How's Aimar? Did I get dat spelling correctly?

U might have to help me with something from ur work place, will let u know soon.
Re: Guide On How To Make A Girl Be Obsessed With You by PunkyV(f): 7:17am On May 10, 2016
Candyrain:

Oh no. Its alright.

How's Aimar? Did I get dat spelling correctly?

U might have to help me with something from ur work place, will let u know soon.

The spelling is almost right. Ok, no problem.
Re: Guide On How To Make A Girl Be Obsessed With You by Candyrain(m): 7:23am On May 10, 2016
PunkyV:

The spelling is almost right. Ok, no problem.

Thanks

Its good to have u back Punky, at least misspicy won't feel bored again grin
Re: Guide On How To Make A Girl Be Obsessed With You by PunkyV(f): 7:27am On May 10, 2016
Candyrain:

Thanks

She doesnt seem to be posting much though. I wonder why. Could mean she has life. Hahaha.

Well I'm in my obsessive mode, so I'll be here 24/7 if I want, whether she's active or not cheesy
Re: Guide On How To Make A Girl Be Obsessed With You by misspicy(f): 10:58am On May 10, 2016
Candyrain:

Thanks

Thanks Can

the boredom was so bad cry
Re: Guide On How To Make A Girl Be Obsessed With You by misspicy(f): 10:59am On May 10, 2016
PunkyV:

She doesnt seem to be posting much though. I wonder why. Could mean she has life. Hahaha.

Well I'm in my obsessive mode, so I'll be here 24/7 if I want, whether she's active or not cheesy
Babe I've been kind of busy embarassed

how is you doing smiley
Re: Guide On How To Make A Girl Be Obsessed With You by PunkyV(f): 11:03am On May 10, 2016
misspicy:

Babe I've been kind of busy embarassed

how is you doing smiley

Awwww, really? Was thinking that some guy has pinned you to the bed or something wink grin

I'm good, hun. And you?
Re: Guide On How To Make A Girl Be Obsessed With You by misspicy(f): 11:24am On May 10, 2016
PunkyV:

Awwww, really? Was thinking that some guy has pinned you to the bed or something wink grin

I'm good, hun. And you?
Are you a clairvoyance? cheesy

am super good.
where do I start from self grin
Re: Guide On How To Make A Girl Be Obsessed With You by PunkyV(f): 11:32am On May 10, 2016
misspicy:

Are you a clairvoyance? cheesy

am super good.
where do I start from self grin

Hahaha. You're so naughty!

From the top of course. Saw a glimpse of catlova today.He doesnt seem to be posting much either. Hope he was the one you were doing the lambada with grin
Re: Guide On How To Make A Girl Be Obsessed With You by misspicy(f): 11:40am On May 10, 2016
PunkyV:

From the top of course. Saw a glimpse of Catlova2 today.He doesnt seem to be posting much either. Hope he was the one you were doing the lambada with grin
You don't expect me to say a yes or no to that babe grin
yeah,guess he is busy with work too

starting from the top,example : January

I had a pained boy with the help of his wanna be girlfriend try to destroy my reputation here....lol,it was fun sugar, everything went crazy, the crowd had something to feed on, I wish I could give you details here grin

but there will be a recap on the day of vengeance soon wink trust me you will be entertained.
Re: Guide On How To Make A Girl Be Obsessed With You by Nobody: 11:42am On May 10, 2016
misspicy:

I had a pained boy with the help of his wanna be girlfriend try to destroy my reputation here....lol,it was fun sugar, everything went crazy, the crowd had something to feed on, I wish I could give you details here grin

but there will be a recap on the day of vengeance soon wink trust me you will be entertained.

undecided what r u pipu saying. Im not busy. im just bored tongue
Re: Guide On How To Make A Girl Be Obsessed With You by PunkyV(f): 11:47am On May 10, 2016
misspicy:

LMAO! Really? Sounds juicy. Dayum, I seem to have missed out on a lot hey. Funny that they tag-teamed you. Wow
Re: Guide On How To Make A Girl Be Obsessed With You by misspicy(f): 12:08pm On May 10, 2016
catlova2:

undecided what r u pipu saying. Im not busy. im just bored tongue
Liar tongue
Re: Guide On How To Make A Girl Be Obsessed With You by Nobody: 12:10pm On May 10, 2016
misspicy:

Liar tongue

@punkyv that left her lovers n went mia undecided
Re: Guide On How To Make A Girl Be Obsessed With You by misspicy(f): 12:10pm On May 10, 2016
PunkyV:

LMAO! Really? Sounds juicy. Dayum, I seem to have missed out on a lot hey. Funny that they tag-teamed you. Wow
lol grin
that's just a tip. wink

the new rave is the miss NL contest.
you should search for it,its a good laugh grin
Re: Guide On How To Make A Girl Be Obsessed With You by misspicy(f): 12:14pm On May 10, 2016
catlova2:

@ punkyv that left her lovers n went mia undecided
grin very MIA
Re: Guide On How To Make A Girl Be Obsessed With You by Nobody: 12:22pm On May 10, 2016
PunkyV:

From the top of course. Saw a glimpse of catlova today.He doesnt seem to be posting much either. Hope he was the one you were doing the lambada with grin

Will there be a welcome back party for us since there was no farewell party
Re: Guide On How To Make A Girl Be Obsessed With You by PunkyV(f): 12:43pm On May 10, 2016
catlova2:

@punkyv that left her lovers n went mia undecided

Lovers? angry Don't make me out to be some Donna Juan lol. How are you, hun? It's been a while
Re: Guide On How To Make A Girl Be Obsessed With You by PunkyV(f): 12:47pm On May 10, 2016
misspicy:

lol grin
that's just a tip. wink

the new rave is the miss NL contest.
you should search for it,its a good laugh grin

Drama. Drama.

Not really feeling the Miss NL thing, so I wont bother lol. Now Mr NL... grin
Re: Guide On How To Make A Girl Be Obsessed With You by Nobody: 12:56pm On May 10, 2016
PunkyV:

Lovers? angry Don't make me out to be some Donna Juan lol. How are you, hun? It's been a while

Im gud. Yea it has. Welcome back.
Re: Guide On How To Make A Girl Be Obsessed With You by PunkyV(f): 12:58pm On May 10, 2016
catlova2:

Im gud. Yea it has. Welcome back.

Thanks smiley
Re: Guide On How To Make A Girl Be Obsessed With You by misspicy(f): 1:03pm On May 10, 2016
PunkyV:

Drama. Drama.

Not really feeling the Miss NL thing, so I wont bother lol. Now Mr NL... grin
More dramas bae,will update as I remember

well there are so many new monikers,new alternates,the team foreign girls, the Indian association of Nigeria.... LOL grin

then maybe we just wait for the Mr NL thingy then grin
Re: Guide On How To Make A Girl Be Obsessed With You by PunkyV(f): 1:08pm On May 10, 2016
misspicy:

More dramas bae,will update as I remember

well there are so many new monikers,new alternates,the team foreign girls, the Indian association of Nigeria.... LOL grin

then maybe we just wait for the Mr NL thingy then grin

LMAO. What's Indian association of Nigeria now? Btw, someone told me about some BBM group that you're a part of. What's that all about?
Re: Guide On How To Make A Girl Be Obsessed With You by misspicy(f): 1:15pm On May 10, 2016
PunkyV:

LMAO. What's Indian association of Nigeria now? Btw, someone told me about some BBM group that you're a part of. What's that all about?
Someone? angry
the gossiper association of Nairaland I guess grin

I trust you to ask me whatever without believing tales wink
btw
we will talk about that out of here

you remember strahovski_ don't you?
Re: Guide On How To Make A Girl Be Obsessed With You by PunkyV(f): 1:19pm On May 10, 2016
misspicy:

Someone? angry
the gossiper association of Nairaland I guess grin

I trust you to ask me whatever without believing tales wink
btw
we will talk about that out of here

you remember strahovski_ don't you?

LMAO @ gossiper association of Nairaland. Yeah, I see him around. The Indian guy, right?

Hope we can have some private girl chat soon
Re: Guide On How To Make A Girl Be Obsessed With You by misspicy(f): 1:23pm On May 10, 2016
PunkyV:

LMAO @ gossiper association of Nairaland. Yeah, I see him around. The Indian guy, right?

Hope we can have some private girl chat soon
Yeah

then, I will give you the real trustworthy breakdown smiley
you still have my mail?

that Indian guy is the leader of the Indian association of Nairaland grin
Re: Guide On How To Make A Girl Be Obsessed With You by PunkyV(f): 1:26pm On May 10, 2016
misspicy:

Yeah

then, I will give you the real trustworthy breakdown smiley
you still have my mail?

that Indian guy is the leader of the Indian association of Nairaland grin

Yes, I still do. Maybe I'll drop you an email tonight.

He is? Just how many Indians are on this site? Meh
Re: Guide On How To Make A Girl Be Obsessed With You by misspicy(f): 1:34pm On May 10, 2016
PunkyV:

Yes, I still do. Maybe I'll drop you an email tonight.
He is? Just how many Indians are on this site? Meh
I will wait for it smiley

a whole lot,like an army grin they are tryna take over NL...
but me thinks they are just alternates grin
Re: Guide On How To Make A Girl Be Obsessed With You by Candyrain(m): 1:57pm On May 10, 2016
misspicy:

Thanks Can

the boredom was so bad cry

Lolzzz, PunkyV felt u were fine
Re: Guide On How To Make A Girl Be Obsessed With You by misspicy(f): 2:35pm On May 10, 2016
Candyrain:

Lolzzz, PunkyV felt u were fine
LOL grin

she doesn't know what have been up to
Re: Guide On How To Make A Girl Be Obsessed With You by Nobody: 3:03pm On May 10, 2016
That number two is a ticket for un announced farewell to the relationship. Sends the wrong signal of less of my concern.
Re: Guide On How To Make A Girl Be Obsessed With You by PunkyV(f): 3:13pm On May 10, 2016
misspicy:

I will wait for it smiley

a whole lot,like an army grin
they are tryna take over NL...

but me thinks they are just alternates grin

That's interesting. Well, see you on the other side later

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Last Temptation / This Is The Biggest Rubbish You Will Ever Hear From A Woman(photos)- Redpill / See Person Babe And Future Mother Opening Yansh Anyhow (pics+video).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.