Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,195 members, 7,860,284 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:53 AM

Guide On How To Make A Girl Be Obsessed With You - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guide On How To Make A Girl Be Obsessed With You (7018 Views)

Help, An Older Lady Is Obsessed With Me / Promise Excel: "I Can't Marry A Lady Obsessed With Marriage" / Can This Well Endowed Girl Be 12 Years Old (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guide On How To Make A Girl Be Obsessed With You by vicstar(m): 8:16pm On May 09, 2016
halfricanadian:

cheesy kinda

which one did u sneak into my profile too?

Re: Guide On How To Make A Girl Be Obsessed With You by halfricanadian(f): 8:18pm On May 09, 2016
vicstar:

which one did u sneak into my profile too?

Na havent done dat tongue
Re: Guide On How To Make A Girl Be Obsessed With You by vicstar(m): 8:22pm On May 09, 2016
halfricanadian:

Na havent done dat tongue

chei see lie.

Re: Guide On How To Make A Girl Be Obsessed With You by KingRex1(m): 8:22pm On May 09, 2016
Anyone can write a journal on this kinda topic. The probs is following it up with actions.

But why kill urself in how to make women love u blah blah.. if you've got the right woman by ur side?
Re: Guide On How To Make A Girl Be Obsessed With You by halfricanadian(f): 8:23pm On May 09, 2016
vicstar:

chei see lie.

Ok i av seen it
Re: Guide On How To Make A Girl Be Obsessed With You by PunkyV(f): 8:23pm On May 09, 2016
halfricanadian:

Same here shocked shocked

U offficially my twin

I guess spinsterhood awaits the two of us then tongue
Re: Guide On How To Make A Girl Be Obsessed With You by vicstar(m): 8:26pm On May 09, 2016
halfricanadian:

Ok i av seen it

I know u did tongue

Re: Guide On How To Make A Girl Be Obsessed With You by crazygod(m): 8:27pm On May 09, 2016
halfricanadian:

I'm not one of those girls dat u can easily get

It all depends on me if i want to b easy or not

Nd in most cases im nt

tongue its going to take a lot of work to get me to b obsessed with u wat do u want to use money ,love, assets pls tink deep nothing entice me only if i want to be

Abegggiiiii joooor.... Wetin sef
Re: Guide On How To Make A Girl Be Obsessed With You by crazygod(m): 8:27pm On May 09, 2016
halfricanadian:

I'm not one of those girls dat u can easily get

It all depends on me if i want to b easy or not

Nd in most cases im nt

tongue its going to take a lot of work to get me to b obsessed with u wat do u want to use money ,love, assets pls tink deep nothing entice me only if i want to be

Abegggiiiii joooor.... Wetin sef... When u no be miss world
Re: Guide On How To Make A Girl Be Obsessed With You by halfricanadian(f): 8:38pm On May 09, 2016
crazygod:

Abegggiiiii joooor.... Wetin sef... When u no be miss world

tongue deal with it

Im more dan a miss world

im miss the entire universe
Re: Guide On How To Make A Girl Be Obsessed With You by halfricanadian(f): 8:38pm On May 09, 2016
PunkyV:

I guess spinsterhood awaits the two of us then tongue

cheesy i wish wen they want to marry me?
Re: Guide On How To Make A Girl Be Obsessed With You by PunkyV(f): 8:55pm On May 09, 2016
halfricanadian:

cheesy i wish wen they want to marry me?

Muahahaha. Most guys don't know how to handle intense women. They either chicken out or drive you way off your rockers to the point where you just dont wanna deal with them anymore for the sake of sanity. It's a double edged sword for us though because as much as you may like the other person as a partner or whatever, you just have to accept that maybe they just aren't good for your mental health. I mean a person can only take so much crap, we aren't toilets after all. Don't know about you, but I'm prone to fits of rage in reaction to douchebaggery.
Re: Guide On How To Make A Girl Be Obsessed With You by halfricanadian(f): 8:58pm On May 09, 2016
PunkyV:

Muahahaha. Most guys don't know how to handle intense women. They either chicken out & drive you way off your rockers to the point where you just dont wanna deal with them anymore for the sake of sanity. It's a double edged sword for us though because as much as you may like the other person as a partner or whatever, you just have to accept that maybe they just aren't good for your mental health. I mean a person can only take so much crap, we aren't toilets after all. Don't know about you, but I'm prone to fits of rage in reaction douchebaggery.

U amazing nd i love u kiss kiss

U my other version u explained all i av been trying to explain in simple form
Re: Guide On How To Make A Girl Be Obsessed With You by PunkyV(f): 9:30pm On May 09, 2016
halfricanadian:

U amazing nd i love u kiss kiss

U my other version u explained all i av been trying to explain in simple form

I'm just happy to know I'm not alone in this smiley

Are you halfrica by any chance?
Re: Guide On How To Make A Girl Be Obsessed With You by halfricanadian(f): 9:33pm On May 09, 2016
PunkyV:

I'm just happy to know I'm not alone in this smiley

Are you halfrica by any chance?
Yes i am

And i remember who u are
My southafrican baby
Re: Guide On How To Make A Girl Be Obsessed With You by BiafraBushBoy(m): 9:33pm On May 09, 2016
halfricanadian:

If you know me u will know dat all d guys have ever dated i take care of them

Pls dats d girls dat u meet or mentally attract

If i say all guys are evil wicked gullible u will scream not u not all men are d same wat of urs now all woman aint d same too ok

I dnt knw u, am forced to believe u, but I still don't consider u special Cus I have seen enuf of your posts....
Re: Guide On How To Make A Girl Be Obsessed With You by halfricanadian(f): 9:34pm On May 09, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

I dnt knw u, am forced to believe u, but I still don't consider u special Cus I have seen enuf of your posts....

I dont need ur approval to believe im special

I am
Re: Guide On How To Make A Girl Be Obsessed With You by PunkyV(f): 9:44pm On May 09, 2016
halfricanadian:

Yes i am

And i remember who u are
My southafrican baby

I was wondering about you just yesterday for some reason. Didnt know you were right under my nose smiley Why did you delete?
Re: Guide On How To Make A Girl Be Obsessed With You by halfricanadian(f): 9:47pm On May 09, 2016
PunkyV:

I was wondering about you just yesterday for some reason. Didnt know you were right under my nose smiley Why did you delete?

Awwwwww tanx smiley

I felt so bullied i had to

Bt now am above dat

U deleted too why?
Re: Guide On How To Make A Girl Be Obsessed With You by PunkyV(f): 9:57pm On May 09, 2016
halfricanadian:

Awwwwww tanx smiley

I felt so bullied i had to

Bt now am above dat

U deleted too why?

Awwwww *hugs*

You always stand up for yourself quite well though, I'm surprised. On the other hand I understand the build-up of negativity when you constantly feel under attack. Good for you for rising above the ashes.

I needed a break too. I was under a lot of tension then & NL was a huge trigger for me at the time, so I needed a seat
Re: Guide On How To Make A Girl Be Obsessed With You by halfricanadian(f): 10:00pm On May 09, 2016
PunkyV:

Awwwww *hugs*

You always stand up for yourself quite well though, I'm surprised. On the other hand I understand the build-up of negativity when you constantly feel under attack. Good for you for rising above the ashes.

I needed a break too. I was under a lot of tension then & NL was a huge trigger for me at the time, so I needed a seat

Hugs too

Nice to have u bck
Im happy now i know i av someone dat gat my bck on nl

I love u tank u i miss u so so so so mch

One time i was talking to a moniker i tot it was u cheesy

Glad to av u back tho
Re: Guide On How To Make A Girl Be Obsessed With You by PunkyV(f): 10:07pm On May 09, 2016
halfricanadian:

Hugs too

Nice to have u bck
Im happy now i know i av someone dat gat my bck on nl

I love u tank u i miss u so so so so mch

One time i was talking to a moniker i tot it was u cheesy

Glad to av u back tho

Awwww, don't get me emotional sad You're a good person, so I don't know why anyone would be gunning for you undecided Holla at me at any time, I don't mind a little gang banging every now & then to feed my inner monster tongue

I'm glad to see you are still around too, sweety kiss <3
Re: Guide On How To Make A Girl Be Obsessed With You by halfricanadian(f): 10:11pm On May 09, 2016
PunkyV:

Awwww, don't get me emotional sad You're a good person, so I don't know why anyone would be gunning for you undecided Holla at me at any time, I don't mind a little gang banging every now & then to feed my inner monster tongue

I'm glad to see you are still around too, sweety kiss <3

cry cry cry cry tanx

kiss kiss
Re: Guide On How To Make A Girl Be Obsessed With You by Albert252655: 10:11pm On May 09, 2016
talk2alabama:
Look havn money isn't everything.. as long as a guy has got a good heart and is willing to love girl with all his heart, den she ought to reciprocate

How many girls re will understand or willing to bear with a man who love them but not financially buoyant
Re: Guide On How To Make A Girl Be Obsessed With You by Albert252655: 10:12pm On May 09, 2016
talk2alabama:
Look havn money isn't everything.. as long as a guy has got a good heart and is willing to love girl with all his heart, den she ought to reciprocate

How many girls will understand or willing to bear with a man who love them but not financially buoyant
Re: Guide On How To Make A Girl Be Obsessed With You by PunkyV(f): 10:15pm On May 09, 2016
halfricanadian:

cry cry cry cry tanx

kiss kiss

I'm off to bed now. G'nite, babe.
Re: Guide On How To Make A Girl Be Obsessed With You by Albert252655: 10:17pm On May 09, 2016
talk2alabama:

How many girls will understand or willing to bear with a man who love them but not financially buoyant
Re: Guide On How To Make A Girl Be Obsessed With You by halfricanadian(f): 10:19pm On May 09, 2016
PunkyV:

nyt kiss kiss
Re: Guide On How To Make A Girl Be Obsessed With You by Candyrain(m): 6:58am On May 10, 2016
PunkyV:

How did ur sabbatical leave pan out? grin

Good morning
Re: Guide On How To Make A Girl Be Obsessed With You by PunkyV(f): 7:01am On May 10, 2016
Candyrain:

How did ur sabbatical leave pan out? grin

Good morning

Let's just say, I'm in a good place mentally & emotionally. Still working on the physical part though. Dear God, I've beefed up! grin

Morning smiley
Re: Guide On How To Make A Girl Be Obsessed With You by Candyrain(m): 7:05am On May 10, 2016
PunkyV:

Let's just say, I'm in a good place mentally & emotionally. Still working on the physical part though. Dear God, I've beefed up! grin

Morning smiley

Wow dats good to hear.

I guess this is not the right place to get curious about knowing what happened.

How's work? Still at the library?
Re: Guide On How To Make A Girl Be Obsessed With You by PunkyV(f): 7:08am On May 10, 2016
Candyrain:

Wow dats good to hear.

I guess this is not the right place to get curious about knowing what happened.

How's work? Still at the library?

Oh, you meant the other thing? It flopped like a soufflé grin

Yeah, still at the same place.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos Of Eze Lynda The Curvy, Thick Bootilicious Lady / My Experience Today And Why I Think There Is High Divorce Rate / Busty Nigerian Lady Leaves Men Drooling Over Her New Photos On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.