Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,138 members, 7,860,093 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:50 AM

Guide On How To Make A Girl Be Obsessed With You - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guide On How To Make A Girl Be Obsessed With You (7013 Views)

Help, An Older Lady Is Obsessed With Me / Promise Excel: "I Can't Marry A Lady Obsessed With Marriage" / Can This Well Endowed Girl Be 12 Years Old (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guide On How To Make A Girl Be Obsessed With You by Nobody: 4:05pm On May 10, 2016
halfricanadian:

I'm not one of those girls dat u can easily get

It all depends on me if i want to b easy or not

Nd in most cases im nt

tongue its going to take a lot of work to get me to b obsessed with u wat do u want to use money ,love, assets pls tink deep nothing entice me only if i want to be
you certainly have issues then.
Re: Guide On How To Make A Girl Be Obsessed With You by halfricanadian(f): 4:09pm On May 10, 2016
evsonlive:
you certainly have issues then.

I dont have any issues
I just dont fall for people dat at d end will b d one to hurt me

Dramatic people are d worse at hurting people
Re: Guide On How To Make A Girl Be Obsessed With You by Nobody: 4:12pm On May 10, 2016
PunkyV:

Lol, it does sound like we are alike. Sadly though, they call our kind psycho bìtches grin IDK but I'd rather be psycho or single forever than let some loser act like an ass with me.
talking like you don't already eat the Ni99az ass..
Re: Guide On How To Make A Girl Be Obsessed With You by Nobody: 4:13pm On May 10, 2016
halfricanadian:

I dont have any issues
I just dont fall for people dat at d end will b d one to hurt me

Dramatic people are d worse at hurting people
what's a relationship without dramas
Re: Guide On How To Make A Girl Be Obsessed With You by halfricanadian(f): 4:14pm On May 10, 2016
evsonlive:
what's a relationship without dramas

Thats irritating

Cos only one person gets to enjoy d drama

D oda person gets to b so damn hurt usually d hurt one ends d relationship
Re: Guide On How To Make A Girl Be Obsessed With You by Nobody: 4:14pm On May 10, 2016
halfricanadian:

Same here shocked shocked

U offficially my twin
you guys aren't sisters, just two ladies that would rather be single..
Re: Guide On How To Make A Girl Be Obsessed With You by Nobody: 4:16pm On May 10, 2016
halfricanadian:

Thats irritating

Cos only one person gets to enjoy d drama

D oda person gets to b so damn hurt usually d hurt one ends d relationship
but you love spontaneous right... sudden sex and stuffs... surprise gift and all
Re: Guide On How To Make A Girl Be Obsessed With You by Nobody: 4:21pm On May 10, 2016
halfricanadian:

cry cry cry cry tanx

kiss kiss
just have sex wih yourselves already
Re: Guide On How To Make A Girl Be Obsessed With You by halfricanadian(f): 4:33pm On May 10, 2016
evsonlive:
just have sex wih yourselves already

Tanx
Re: Guide On How To Make A Girl Be Obsessed With You by halfricanadian(f): 4:33pm On May 10, 2016
evsonlive:
but you love spontaneous right... sudden sex and stuffs... surprise gift and all

Not anymore
Re: Guide On How To Make A Girl Be Obsessed With You by halfricanadian(f): 4:34pm On May 10, 2016
evsonlive:
you guys aren't sisters, just two ladies that would rather be single..

Tanx
Re: Guide On How To Make A Girl Be Obsessed With You by Nobody: 4:49pm On May 10, 2016
halfricanadian:

Not anymore
thought as much... I can diagnose that you were a little bit greedy and it landed you in places you didn't like and now you think every motive has an ulterior motive. kiss
Re: Guide On How To Make A Girl Be Obsessed With You by halfricanadian(f): 4:51pm On May 10, 2016
evsonlive:
thought as much... I can diagnose that you were a little bit greedy and it landed you in places you didn't like and now you think every motive has an ulterior motive. kiss

Well defined

Bt i was never greedy materially

Bt was greedy emotionally
Re: Guide On How To Make A Girl Be Obsessed With You by PunkyV(f): 4:52pm On May 10, 2016
evsonlive:
talking like you don't already eat the Ni99az ass..

I do to a certain extent. I'm not gonna lie & say I don't. However, I have very low tolerance levels , particularly to stress. I try real hard to let things slide, but it always reaches a boiling point fast. Shrugs. Peace over penis any day grin
Re: Guide On How To Make A Girl Be Obsessed With You by Nobody: 5:06pm On May 10, 2016
PunkyV:

I do to a certain extent. I'm not gonna lie & say I don't. However, I have very low tolerance levels , particularly to stress. I try real hard to let things slide, but it always reaches a boiling point fast. Shrugs. Peace over penis any day grin
shaa stop misleading the other ladies and allow them have their own share of joysticks.. wink
Re: Guide On How To Make A Girl Be Obsessed With You by PunkyV(f): 5:11pm On May 10, 2016
evsonlive:
shaa stop misleading the other ladies and allow them have their own share of joysticks.. wink

Lol, I meant for me. The other ladies can hop or spin on any penis they want, I don't care grin But for myself, my peace of mind comes 1st.
Re: Guide On How To Make A Girl Be Obsessed With You by Nobody: 5:13pm On May 10, 2016
PunkyV:

Lol, I meant for me. The other ladies can hop or spin on any penis they want, I don't care grin But for myself, my peace of mind comes 1st.
I hope you find the guy who would give you that..
Re: Guide On How To Make A Girl Be Obsessed With You by PunkyV(f): 5:21pm On May 10, 2016
evsonlive:
I hope you find the guy who would give you that..

Fingers crossed, not cheesy One thing for sure, it'll take a very special breed of man, not some average weakling grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Me & My Boss : Aftermath Of My Suspension / Two Lady Fight Dirty Over A Man In Port Harcourt (photos) / Fear Ladies (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.