Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

Whats The Title Of The Song Topping Your Playlist Right Now ? - Music/Radio (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Whats The Title Of The Song Topping Your Playlist Right Now ? (35983 Views)

Top 5 Songs That Should Be On Your Playlist.. And Why! / Tell Us The 5 Songs That Is Currently Topping Your Playlist Now / 5 Top Gospel Songs That Should Top Your Playlist This Yuletide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whats The Title Of The Song Topping Your Playlist Right Now ? by Samzack(m): 9:52pm On Jul 04, 2016
Ariana grande ft Lil wayne - Let me love you

Ariana grande - Into you

David guetta ft zara - This one's for you

Zayn ft Lil wayne - Pillowtalk

Trey songz ft Mike angel & Dave east - Everybody say

Kevin gates - 2 Fones

Wizkid ft Chris brown, Trey songz & French montana - Shabba

Fifth harmony ft Fetty wap - All in my head

Chris brown ft Usher & Zayn malik - Back to sleep

Fat joe ft Remy ma & French montana - All the way up

G-eazy ft Chris brown & Tory lanez - Drifting

Flo rida ft jason derulo - Hello friday

Cold play - Hymn for the weekend

Future ft the weekend & Drake - Low life

Drake ( Justin beiber cover) - One dance

Beyonce - Daddys lesson

Adele - Send her my love

Mike posner - Took a pill in ibitza

Rihanna - BBHMM (B*tch better have my money)

Beyonce ft Nicki minaj - Sorry

Drake ft Popcaan - Controlla

August alsina ft Lil wayne - Why i do it

Ariana grande ft Nicki minaj - Get on your knees

Dj khaled ft Chris brown ,Fetty wap & August alsina - Gold slug

Chris brown ft Tayla parx - Anyway

Chris brown - Dont judge me

Justin beiber ft Ariana grande - What do you mean

Lukas graham -7 yrs old

Lukas graham - Why dont you strip no more

Etc...

1 Like

Re: Whats The Title Of The Song Topping Your Playlist Right Now ? by Checked86: 9:54pm On Jul 04, 2016
My is Lover not a fighter by Labrinth and Tinie temper. Cool song. Elastic heart by Sia(it also doubles as my ringing tone).
Re: Whats The Title Of The Song Topping Your Playlist Right Now ? by karryn(f): 9:54pm On Jul 04, 2016
Pappy kojo ft sakordie:ay3late
Re: Whats The Title Of The Song Topping Your Playlist Right Now ? by Talk2Talk: 9:55pm On Jul 04, 2016
Guts over fear - Eminem ft sia

Re: Whats The Title Of The Song Topping Your Playlist Right Now ? by busyfishing(m): 9:58pm On Jul 04, 2016
(1)Sex(2)this is what you came for(3)this one's for you.. Only people who love "Electro" would know about this 3 songs
Re: Whats The Title Of The Song Topping Your Playlist Right Now ? by BoboFashion(m): 9:59pm On Jul 04, 2016
naughtynaughty:
Dadubule : meji loyan
Okan loko cheesy

Hi everyone
I am Naughtynaught..am new here pls can anyone show me around? My besties name is hateu2. A very sweet girl I love kiss (yes homo)
Pls who is sweet enof to show us around kissp

2 amebos
Re: Whats The Title Of The Song Topping Your Playlist Right Now ? by umehmj(m): 10:01pm On Jul 04, 2016
ndPeter:
I took a pill in Ibiza by Mike Posner

yea....i took a pill in ibitza to show avicci i was cool..
Re: Whats The Title Of The Song Topping Your Playlist Right Now ? by nelronaldo(m): 10:01pm On Jul 04, 2016
No Kissing - Patoranking

1 Like

Re: Whats The Title Of The Song Topping Your Playlist Right Now ? by olumaxi(m): 10:02pm On Jul 04, 2016
Falao....PELEMO & chinko ekun....FLENJO
Re: Whats The Title Of The Song Topping Your Playlist Right Now ? by mjswthrt(f): 10:02pm On Jul 04, 2016
You are great by steve crown

3 Likes

Re: Whats The Title Of The Song Topping Your Playlist Right Now ? by Charles4075(m): 10:04pm On Jul 04, 2016
Sorry by Beyounce

Are you with me by Lost frequencies.

1 Like

Re: Whats The Title Of The Song Topping Your Playlist Right Now ? by Seunnzy(m): 10:04pm On Jul 04, 2016
dancing in the dark - by Rihannaa
Re: Whats The Title Of The Song Topping Your Playlist Right Now ? by anigbajumo(m): 10:05pm On Jul 04, 2016

The police.. ..vector

Wasted.... Vector

On fire........vector

Bubble it.......king of Uganda (pallaso) ft vector (king Kong)

No kissing.... Patoranking ft sarkodie

Beautiful pain....Eminem

I feel good. ....lil wayne

No mind them......Ice prince zamani.......

1 Like

Re: Whats The Title Of The Song Topping Your Playlist Right Now ? by Orikinla(m): 10:05pm On Jul 04, 2016
Okaka by Frank Edwards.
Re: Whats The Title Of The Song Topping Your Playlist Right Now ? by eminemkayc: 10:06pm On Jul 04, 2016
Eminem feat Gween Stefani - Kings Never Die
Re: Whats The Title Of The Song Topping Your Playlist Right Now ? by ALEstacp(f): 10:07pm On Jul 04, 2016
Marilyn Monroe by Nikky Minaj
Re: Whats The Title Of The Song Topping Your Playlist Right Now ? by McJane(f): 10:08pm On Jul 04, 2016
TDonald:
Song topping my Playlist : Mairo : you are the reason

" common get up and wine, common *2"

Lol its back up back up carry and whine x2
Re: Whats The Title Of The Song Topping Your Playlist Right Now ? by Seunnzy(m): 10:08pm On Jul 04, 2016
Samzack:
Ariana grande ft Lil wayne - Let me love you

David guetta ft zara - This one's for you

Zayn ft Lil wayne - Pillowtalk

Trey songz ft Mike angel & Dave east - Everybody say

Kevin gates - 2 Tones

Wizkid ft Chris brown, Trey songz & French montana - Shabba

Fifth harmony ft Ferry wap - All in my head

Chris brown ft Usher & Zayn malik - Back to sleep

Fat joe ft Remy ma & French montana - All the way up

G-eazy ft Chris brown & Tory lanez - Drifting

Flo rida ft jason derulo - Hello friday

Cold play - Hymn for the weekend

Future ft the weekend & Drake - Low life

Justin beiber - One dance

Beyonce - Daddys lesson

Adele - Send her my love

Etc...
One dance by JB ke?!

Re: Whats The Title Of The Song Topping Your Playlist Right Now ? by famagusta(m): 10:09pm On Jul 04, 2016
Lord We are waiting by Tamela Mann. This songs is wonderful, nice gospel song, guys try it out.
Re: Whats The Title Of The Song Topping Your Playlist Right Now ? by Chrishandsome(m): 10:11pm On Jul 04, 2016
NaijaBeats:

Whats The Title Of the Song Topping Your Playlist ??
Which song has been topping your playlist since the last 1 moth ??
We all know 90% of human beigns are music lovers, that if am right ??
Either “gospel” or “fuji” or any other Genr of music.
As busy as i always am i find time to listen to music atleast 1hour perday.
Now the question is which music cant you go a day without listening to and it has been trending on your playlist since.
Mine is Falz – Bahd Baddo Baddest & Olamide Who You Epp
What about you ??
Credit : http://HypesNG.com/whats-the-title-of-the-song-topping-your-playlist.html
so urs is bahd baddo baddest and Olamide
Who You eepppp..
kai.. in fact, this must be ya dad.

Re: Whats The Title Of The Song Topping Your Playlist Right Now ? by holasam(m): 10:12pm On Jul 04, 2016
Chris Brown, Wizkid, Hoody Baby & Section Boyz – Shabba
Re: Whats The Title Of The Song Topping Your Playlist Right Now ? by famagusta(m): 10:12pm On Jul 04, 2016
Lord We are waiting by Tamela Mann. This song is wonderful, nice gospel song, guys try it out.

2 Likes

Re: Whats The Title Of The Song Topping Your Playlist Right Now ? by nwanky(m): 10:13pm On Jul 04, 2016
Give me love - Ed sheeran.

1 Like

Re: Whats The Title Of The Song Topping Your Playlist Right Now ? by Samzack(m): 10:13pm On Jul 04, 2016
umehmj:

and wen I finally got sober felt ten yrs plea but fvck it,it was sumtin 2 do
Re: Whats The Title Of The Song Topping Your Playlist Right Now ? by Samzack(m): 10:14pm On Jul 04, 2016
umehmj:

and wen I finally got sober felt ten yrs olda but fvck it,it was sumtin 2 do...

1 Like

Re: Whats The Title Of The Song Topping Your Playlist Right Now ? by holasam(m): 10:14pm On Jul 04, 2016
bahd baddo baddest-falz olamide and davido
Re: Whats The Title Of The Song Topping Your Playlist Right Now ? by CzarChris(m): 10:14pm On Jul 04, 2016
Johann Pachibel - Canon in D major

Beethoven - Ode to Joy

Two steps from hell - Heart of Courage.

Mozart - laudate dominum

Verdi - La donna

Enya - One by One

Yeah I'm a geek, I love Opera and Classical music,.......... bite me tongue tongue tongue
Re: Whats The Title Of The Song Topping Your Playlist Right Now ? by yinkarh187(m): 10:15pm On Jul 04, 2016
When your legs don't work like they used to before And I can't sweep you off of your feet Will your mouth still remember the taste of my love? Will your eyes still smile from your cheeks? And, darling, I will be loving you 'til we're 70 And, baby, my heart could still fall as hard at 23...

3 Likes

Re: Whats The Title Of The Song Topping Your Playlist Right Now ? by wonlasewonimi: 10:15pm On Jul 04, 2016
Soweto Baby- Dj Maphorisa - feat Wizkid & Dj Buckz

nice and feel good song
Re: Whats The Title Of The Song Topping Your Playlist Right Now ? by Samzack(m): 10:16pm On Jul 04, 2016
Seunnzy:
One dance by JB ke?!
jb did his cover, check it out itz a nyc song
Re: Whats The Title Of The Song Topping Your Playlist Right Now ? by ezeblazing(m): 10:17pm On Jul 04, 2016
tameera:
One dance by Drake ft kyla nd wizkid

Me, myself nd I by G Eazy

Just G Eazy alone makes me duff my hat for you, you listen to good music keep it up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

5 Nigerian Song Lyrics You're Probably Getting Wrong / Download Phyno – Ghostmode Ft Olamide Igbo Vs Yoruba / Double Trouble By Psquare Download Mp3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.