Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Whats The Title Of The Song Topping Your Playlist Right Now ? - Music/Radio (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Whats The Title Of The Song Topping Your Playlist Right Now ? (35981 Views)

Top 5 Songs That Should Be On Your Playlist.. And Why! / Tell Us The 5 Songs That Is Currently Topping Your Playlist Now / 5 Top Gospel Songs That Should Top Your Playlist This Yuletide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whats The Title Of The Song Topping Your Playlist Right Now ? by dhebz2pon(m): 10:48pm On Jul 04, 2016
Drake controlla,kiss Daniel mama,2faze officially blind and koker kolewerk remix feat olamide
Re: Whats The Title Of The Song Topping Your Playlist Right Now ? by wendyebenezer(f): 10:48pm On Jul 04, 2016
Fadafada by Phyno fr Olamide grin

Aint ur mama by JLo

1 Like

Re: Whats The Title Of The Song Topping Your Playlist Right Now ? by Sleekyshuga(f): 10:48pm On Jul 04, 2016
Cheap thrills Sia feat Sean Paul
Re: Whats The Title Of The Song Topping Your Playlist Right Now ? by Fernandowski(m): 10:49pm On Jul 04, 2016
FLEX by rich hommie quan

ELEVATED by wiz khalifa

JOHN DEO by b.o.b fit pricillia

HEART ATTACK by trey songz

PROMISES by wiz khalifa

HELL AND BACK by kid ink

PROMISE BY kid ink ft fetty wap

DRIFTING by g-easy ft chris brown and tory lanez

FUUKK YOU BACK TO SLEEP by Chris brown

and to crown it all,

SO HIGH by wiz khalifa ft ghost loft *my best song since 2014 *
Re: Whats The Title Of The Song Topping Your Playlist Right Now ? by Samzack(m): 10:49pm On Jul 04, 2016
Xmen149:
osadebe 'ogazi(amaka)' grin
lol doze songz dey internet sef
Re: Whats The Title Of The Song Topping Your Playlist Right Now ? by JohnieWalker(m): 10:50pm On Jul 04, 2016
Way Maker by Sinach

Eben latest tracks

Paul Wilbur I enter into the holy of holies

1 Like

Re: Whats The Title Of The Song Topping Your Playlist Right Now ? by Sleekyshuga(f): 10:51pm On Jul 04, 2016
• Cheap thrills Sia feat Sean Paul

• Pillow talk Zayn Malik

• Lay You Down Easy Magic feat Sean Paul

• Controlla Drake feat Simi
Re: Whats The Title Of The Song Topping Your Playlist Right Now ? by brownskilo(m): 10:52pm On Jul 04, 2016
Patience by nas and Damian Marley.

1 Like

Re: Whats The Title Of The Song Topping Your Playlist Right Now ? by Samzack(m): 10:53pm On Jul 04, 2016
jide219:
Pillow talk by Zayn Malik, u all ve to listen to the song
Hav u heard d rmx wit lil wayne even hotter
Re: Whats The Title Of The Song Topping Your Playlist Right Now ? by disloman(m): 10:53pm On Jul 04, 2016
Bizzle ft bump INF God over money.This track is da bomb.
Re: Whats The Title Of The Song Topping Your Playlist Right Now ? by xynerise: 10:54pm On Jul 04, 2016
En Vogue---Dont let go
Re: Whats The Title Of The Song Topping Your Playlist Right Now ? by Herrmes: 10:54pm On Jul 04, 2016
Pusha T - Untouchable
Drake - Buried Alive Interlude
Re: Whats The Title Of The Song Topping Your Playlist Right Now ? by fairheven: 10:55pm On Jul 04, 2016
TheSpecial0ne:

nice one. u r an igbo gal i guess

what has her tribe got to do with it?

why didn't you ask someone if he was an American by listening to John Legend or Drake?

1 Like

Re: Whats The Title Of The Song Topping Your Playlist Right Now ? by vera031(f): 10:55pm On Jul 04, 2016
Justin bieber-love yourself
Adele-send my love
Joni Mitchell- both sides now
Simi-love don't care
Lukas graham-7 years
Mikky Ekko-time
Yemi Alade-Na gode
Sam Smith-lay me down
A great big world-say something
Zayn-pillowtalk
Twenty one pilots-stressed out

2 Likes

Re: Whats The Title Of The Song Topping Your Playlist Right Now ? by SnipesMan: 10:56pm On Jul 04, 2016
No kissing baby patoranking

1 Like

Re: Whats The Title Of The Song Topping Your Playlist Right Now ? by busyfishing(m): 10:57pm On Jul 04, 2016
Samzack:

1. Dont kno bout "Sex"
but
2."This is what you came for" by Calvin harris ft rihanna
3.Euro 2016 Theme song "This ones for you" By David guetta ft Zara
Nd i luv electro djs like David guetta nd zedd
"sex" is sang by Kris's kross Amsterdam.. Its a beautiful song...Avicii's songs are also cool..download "sex". Ud love it. Cheers
Re: Whats The Title Of The Song Topping Your Playlist Right Now ? by pinkyruledworld(m): 10:58pm On Jul 04, 2016
if ts not Akon its not making sense

Akon - changes come, hypnotized, stick around

ty dollar sign ft akon _ rhythm of the song

akon x og boo dirty _ show up, problems
Re: Whats The Title Of The Song Topping Your Playlist Right Now ? by luscioustrish(f): 10:58pm On Jul 04, 2016
Gold slugs : Dj khaled feat Chris Brown,fetty wap,August alsina.
Re: Whats The Title Of The Song Topping Your Playlist Right Now ? by Herrmes: 10:58pm On Jul 04, 2016
Samzack:

1. Dont kno bout "Sex"
but
2."This is what you came for" by Calvin harris ft rihanna
3.Euro 2016 Theme song "This ones for you" By David guetta ft Zara
Nd i luv electro djs like David guetta nd zedd
The Chainsmokers are the sh-t.
Re: Whats The Title Of The Song Topping Your Playlist Right Now ? by sanmibukunmi: 10:59pm On Jul 04, 2016
Pink- just like fire...

fat Joe- all the way up

Adele- send her my love

whiz khalifa - King of fxxking everything

diplo- revolution.

and lest I forget mc Galaxy- turn by turn
Re: Whats The Title Of The Song Topping Your Playlist Right Now ? by pomide(m): 10:59pm On Jul 04, 2016
tameera:
One dance by Drake ft kyla nd wizkid

Me, myself nd I by G Eazy
Nice Choice.. Can I introduce you to some other G Eazy songs? For sure you'd love it.. smiley
G Eazy ft IamNoBody - For This G Eazy - Sad Boy G Eazy ft Chris Brown - Drifting G Eazy ft Quinn - Think about you
no need to thank me laterr
Re: Whats The Title Of The Song Topping Your Playlist Right Now ? by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jul 04, 2016
Gloria by Brooklyn Tabernacle Choir

1 Like

Re: Whats The Title Of The Song Topping Your Playlist Right Now ? by Lincoln275(m): 11:00pm On Jul 04, 2016
I hereby recommend dz for u all, go and listen to Drake controlla u gonna love it
Re: Whats The Title Of The Song Topping Your Playlist Right Now ? by donsteady(m): 11:02pm On Jul 04, 2016
Just a moment. Nas

1 Like

Re: Whats The Title Of The Song Topping Your Playlist Right Now ? by chuksp09(m): 11:03pm On Jul 04, 2016
War and Peace Sound Tracks by Martin Phipps and Russian Orchestra Choir
Re: Whats The Title Of The Song Topping Your Playlist Right Now ? by Sunnypa11(m): 11:04pm On Jul 04, 2016
Brymo-Dem dey go,

Tomi Thomas-Waging war,

Niniola-Start all over ft Johnny drille

Brymo-Kos'aya mi

Johnny drille-wait for me

Wati-Na only me dey

Eden-The one for me

Nomoreloss-suru
Re: Whats The Title Of The Song Topping Your Playlist Right Now ? by CoCoLav(f): 11:07pm On Jul 04, 2016
Where - Tekno
Re: Whats The Title Of The Song Topping Your Playlist Right Now ? by papinx(m): 11:09pm On Jul 04, 2016
KAE Chris Brown
Re: Whats The Title Of The Song Topping Your Playlist Right Now ? by Samzack(m): 11:10pm On Jul 04, 2016
Herrmes:
The Chainsmokers are the sh-t.
Oh yeah i've heard e'm dey good
Re: Whats The Title Of The Song Topping Your Playlist Right Now ? by Samzack(m): 11:11pm On Jul 04, 2016
busyfishing:
"sex" is sang by Kris's kross Amsterdam.. Its a beautiful song...Avicii's songs are also cool..download "sex". Ud love it. Cheers
Tanx i'll b sure 2 check it out
Re: Whats The Title Of The Song Topping Your Playlist Right Now ? by Xone3(f): 11:12pm On Jul 04, 2016
Desire by Femi Naija
Re: Whats The Title Of The Song Topping Your Playlist Right Now ? by adediranta(m): 11:12pm On Jul 04, 2016
Lil Durk - Lord Don't Make Me Do it

Young Thug ft Lil Uzi - Big Racks

Tinashe ft Young Thug - Party Favors

Migos - One Time

Jose Guapo - PacMan

Alicia Keys - In Common

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

5 Nigerian Song Lyrics You're Probably Getting Wrong / Download Phyno – Ghostmode Ft Olamide Igbo Vs Yoruba / Double Trouble By Psquare Download Mp3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.