Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,061 members, 7,852,593 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:04 PM

Why Don't Most Relationships Last? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Don't Most Relationships Last? (437 Views)

Girls Why Don't You Ask Your Guy To Teach You / GUYS, Why Don't You Moan During Sex? / I Live In America-why Don't Men Approach Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Don't Most Relationships Last? by prynczzwonda(m): 3:01am On May 10, 2016
Most relationships do not last because of the following reasons:
1. Unpreparedness: Most people go into relationships having no clue on what to do to keep it going. It's one thing to fall in love, and another thing to be in love.
2. Immaturity: in this situation understanding and the ability to compromise or sacrifice is lacking. Immaturity in the sense that both parties are insensitive to the plight of their partner and at the same time not knowing the right thing to do even when an opportunity presents itself. With maturity comes knowledge, and where there is knowledge it is easily to understand the strength and weaknesses of your partner.
3. Not wanting it enough: I stand to be corrected but i feel a relationship would last as long as you want it. The issue most people face in their relationship is that they are the only ones willing to commit and put in effort to make things work. It takes two to mingle they say. Conscious effort must be made by both parties to bolster their relationship.

This, in my opinion are the three main reasons why relationships don't last. What do you think?

(1) (Reply)

What To Do On The WEDDING NIGHT. Part Two / Anniversary Of Your First Kiss Share Your Date & Experience / UCL Finals: Is Any One Interested ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.