Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,865 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Anniversary Of Your First Kiss Share Your Date & Experience - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Anniversary Of Your First Kiss Share Your Date & Experience (432 Views)

Pick Your Date Of Birth And Connect With Your Birth Mate / Ever Got Turned Down By Your Date For Crazy Reason? / Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anniversary Of Your First Kiss Share Your Date & Experience by Francis35(m): 11:59am On May 21, 2016
I had my first kiss on this day 21-05-Forget the year..
I have been dating this girl from Js2 but I actually got to kiss her a day after our graduation... it just happened ...I was the gentle looking kind of guy..Gentleman like... I couldn't take it anymore so I had to try
Me : babe there's something I wanna tell you Bae : Go on Me : Can I kiss you
And that was it..Menh I still reminisce that moment when she jux came close slowly & planted her sexy lips on mine...Lol...
Share your date & how it happened... who knows you can find a match...
Re: Anniversary Of Your First Kiss Share Your Date & Experience by ladyF(f): 12:01pm On May 21, 2016
About to have a first kiss today.
kiss kiss
So help me God. cry

1 Like

Re: Anniversary Of Your First Kiss Share Your Date & Experience by 20bc(m): 12:07pm On May 21, 2016
Kiss my ass kiss kiss kiss

♣♣♣
Re: Anniversary Of Your First Kiss Share Your Date & Experience by ErnieSmallzz(f): 12:08pm On May 21, 2016
grin, My lips are still holy, but my thoughts are not wink grin
Re: Anniversary Of Your First Kiss Share Your Date & Experience by makydebbie(f): 12:32pm On May 21, 2016
make i read comments/lies..*sips zobo*
Re: Anniversary Of Your First Kiss Share Your Date & Experience by Israel5(m): 12:48pm On May 21, 2016
2011 with an older Calabar(ugep) girl that forced herself on me when we were home alone. Thank God i came back to my senses after a minute.

(1) (Reply)

Memoirs Of A Dam / You'd Have 2 Have Been Dumb, Deaf, And Blind To Not Notice How Attractive He Was / Judge Not

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.