Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:42 AM

Adekunle Gold Professes His Love For Mo’cheddah On TV, Says Her Bf Is Mad At Him - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adekunle Gold Professes His Love For Mo’cheddah On TV, Says Her Bf Is Mad At Him (1261 Views)

"I Love You Babe, I Really Do" - Wizkid Professes His Love For His Girlfriend / Mo’cheddah's Look At Her Traditional Wedding In Lagos (Photos) / Adekunle Gold Flirts With Mo’cheddah In The Presence Of Her Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adekunle Gold Professes His Love For Mo’cheddah On TV, Says Her Bf Is Mad At Him by Bonaguy(m): 6:43am On May 10, 2016

Adekunle Gold confessed on EbonyLife TV that he has been crushing on singer Mo’Cheddah since 2012. He said that even though knew she’s taken, he wouldn’t mind to negotiate. In his words;

“My celebrity crush is Mo’Cheddah. I have been crushing on her since 2012. I have always liked her style and I have always thought she was stylish. She is very cute.”

“Mo’Cheddah, I know you are hooked o but we can still negotiate. I really like you and I’m sure you know that. I’m sure you remember because I told you. Weird enough, I told her I was crushing on her when she was with her boyfriend and he was mad at me…. but trust me na things still dey go down in d DM.” – he said

http://www.nonsosblog.com/celebrity/adekunle-gold-professes-his-love-for-mocheddah-on-tv-says-her-boyfriend-is-mad-at-him/
Re: Adekunle Gold Professes His Love For Mo’cheddah On TV, Says Her Bf Is Mad At Him by gisthit: 7:04am On May 10, 2016
smiley smiley smiley
Re: Adekunle Gold Professes His Love For Mo’cheddah On TV, Says Her Bf Is Mad At Him by amtaken(f): 7:04am On May 10, 2016
She ain't married yet so you can try harder but the dude too set o so she no fit look your way.
Re: Adekunle Gold Professes His Love For Mo’cheddah On TV, Says Her Bf Is Mad At Him by missdebs(f): 7:24am On May 10, 2016
amtaken:
She ain't married yet so you can try harder but the dude too set o so she no fit look your way.
whether set or not, he should give it a shot, who knows if her bf na tbillz brother in the lord

2 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold Professes His Love For Mo’cheddah On TV, Says Her Bf Is Mad At Him by tunaguy(m): 7:29am On May 10, 2016
Ade na fyn boy na
Re: Adekunle Gold Professes His Love For Mo’cheddah On TV, Says Her Bf Is Mad At Him by queenoflafia(f): 7:35am On May 10, 2016
U won give the bros sleepless nights.kunle you wicked o
Re: Adekunle Gold Professes His Love For Mo’cheddah On TV, Says Her Bf Is Mad At Him by huntila(m): 9:02am On May 10, 2016
No harm in trying. Competition is good
Re: Adekunle Gold Professes His Love For Mo’cheddah On TV, Says Her Bf Is Mad At Him by amtaken(f): 9:14am On May 10, 2016
lipsrsealed

missdebs:
whether set or not, he should give it a shot, who knows if her bf na tbillz brother in the lord

(1) (Reply)

Toolz Reveals How Her Husband, Tunde Demuren Gave Her The Wedding Of Her Dreams / Vincent Enyeama Shares Throwback Photos Of His Humble Beginning With His Wife. / Kenyan Video Vixen, Vera Sidika Gets The Internet Buzzing (must Watch Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.