Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,307 members, 7,836,337 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) - Literature (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) (107479 Views)

"No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. / CHOICES AND Chances(a Story) / The Promise Keeper ( A Story By Uncutz) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) by mofy1(f): 6:47am On Jun 23, 2016
Lolly2020@yahooo.com. Donkross Oya fulfull ur part of the deal cos av done mine.
Re: A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) by hefelove(m): 7:54am On Jun 23, 2016
ChizzyMaris:
Lemme try.
still waiting
Re: A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) by donkross1(m): 8:57am On Jun 23, 2016
mofy1:
Lolly2020@yahooo.com. Donkross Oya fulfull ur part of the deal cos av done mine.

Which part, you voted this morning joor cheesy. Voting closed yesterday and moreover you have less than 300 posts. For your vote to be eligible you must have more than 300 posts.

Guys please epp me vote on Saturday, those people that voted yesterday are enjoying their reward now. If you help me vote on Saturday then you will get your PDF too cheesy..........

N:B.. Remember you must have above 300 posts before your votes can be valid. So if your posts is less than 300 posts then you can boost your post between now and Saturday.

Thanks folkz smiley
Re: A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 10:30am On Jun 23, 2016
donkross1:

Which part, you voted this morning joor cheesy. Voting closed yesterday and moreover you have less than 300 posts. For your vote to be eligible you must have more than 300 posts.

Guys please epp me vote on Saturday, those people that voted yesterday are enjoying their reward now. If you help me vote on Saturday then you will get your PDF too cheesy..........

N:B.. Remember you must have above 300 posts before your votes can be valid. So if your posts is less than 300 posts then you can boost your post between now and Saturday.

Thanks folkz smiley
i voted yestday, around 12pm buh mha Post was'nt up to 300 by then, Refiner later P'm me that i need to get 15more posts before my Vote can be Valid. So...i did that, and i voted again, that was around 5,30pm upwards. Hope my vote was counted? Mr ßoss
Re: A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) by donkross1(m): 10:37am On Jun 23, 2016
SmartestPopQUEEN:
i voted yestday, around 12pm buh mha Post was'nt up to 300 by then, Refiner later P'm me that i need to get 15more posts before my Vote can be Valid. So...i did that, and i voted again, that was around 5,30pm upwards. Hope my vote was counted? Mr ßoss

Am not sure dearie but Saturday is the main focus now. *inFalzvoice* Plaiz j'ur Focuz grin cheesy
Re: A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 10:52am On Jun 23, 2016
donkross1:

Am not sure dearie but Saturday is the main focus now. *inFalzvoice* Plaiz j'ur Focuz grin cheesy
alright boss. Saturday it is then. I will make sure i wake up as early as 12am, speak to Jah On this voting issue, sleep again, wake up again, and when it's 10'oclock, i will walk down to tha Voting centre with my Voter's card and Residence permit to Vote for tha REFINER. Hope my vote counts this time around.
Re: A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) by donkross1(m): 11:39am On Jun 23, 2016
SmartestPopQUEEN:
alright boss. Saturday it is then. I will make sure i wake up as early as 12am, speak to Jah On this voting issue, sleep again, wake up again, and when it's 10'oclock, i will walk down to tha Voting centre with my Voter's card and Residence permit to Vote for tha REFINER. Hope my vote counts this time around.

Bring your readers along ooh.
Re: A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) by Oyinprince(m): 12:45pm On Jun 23, 2016
A New Creation - Chapter 16B
'Was Hadijat here?' Gentle asked Slimmy again.

Slimmy who was still looking baffled took a quick glance at Gentle and sighed. He got up and walked to the rail where the clothes were hung. He took off his shirt and flung it on the bed. He selected another shirt and took another glance at Gentle who was still staring at him to get an explanation. Then he put on the shirt and marched out of the room without closing the door, leaving Gentle transfixed to the ground.

Gentle continued to watch Slimmy go until he was out of sight. Then Gentle turned to search around the room if he could see anything that'll suggest to him what really was happening. He didn't find anything unusual, so he didn't know what to think or conclude. He began to doubt if Hadijat had really visited the mansion. Why would she even do that? She had never for once accepted his invitation for her to come in ever since the unrest had stopped. So, he couldn't pick out that thing that could have brought her in.

Or was it Slimmy? But why would he invite her? He knew Slimmy was never interested in her kind of girls. She was far younger that the league of girls who formed Slimmy's list of sex machines. Even if she was in the league, Slimmy interest would have been turned off by circumstances that surrounded their first encounter, that is how rudely she behaved and handed Gentle a hot slap.

But something was definitely wrong with the two, Slimmy and Hadijat. He took out his phone and dialed Hadijat's number. It beeped for a while and then stopped when the call was not answered. He tried it a second and third time again and still got the same responses. He gave up and returned the phone into his pocket before falling into the bed.

'Slimmy!' Guys hailed all around as Slimmy marched forward to a table in the beer parlour. He raised his two hands up in response to their greetings but said nothing till he got to the table. He drew out a seat and rolled his sleeves before sitting. He took a glance at the bar to order for a drink but he was lost as to what drink to request for. He covered his eyes with his palms and faced down. His problem or need wasn't a drink, in fact there were lots of drinks that he could not exhaust in the Arch Angels mansion.

He remembered the disappointment and fury he saw in Hadijat's eyes when he tried to pull down her pant. He wasn't expecting her to respond like that. When she offered to come keep him company via WhatsApp, he thought that she was actually prepared and coming to get a romp, so it was surprising for him to see her outburst.

But what else on earth did she come for if not for sex? What else did she want with her constant seeking of his attention? He asked himself. She was even the one that enhanced his appetite for her with her dressing. Her curves displayed by her tight gown and her sexy thighs were something he had never seen in other girls, there was just this difference he couldn't point out to. From the moment he had ushered her to the seat and he saw her revealed thighs below the gown was when the fire started burning in his heart. What he initially craved for before her arrival was playful sex to while away time but after she arrived his heart began to beat faster as he started to long for more passionate romance.

Still, he couldn't pick out what the reason was for the disappointment in her eyes. He was surprised that she was expecting something different from him.

A soft knock sounded on his table, waking him up from his thoughts. He looked up to see a barman standing in front of him.

'What do you want us to get you sir?' The barman asked politely.

'Ermm... Get me any drink, anything you think would be suitable for me.' He replied the barman with a convincing look.

'Okay,' the barman replied after seconds and turned away.

'Shi*t!' Slimmy cursed as a sweat dropped off his face. 'What the hell is this? Why do I even give a f**k about the bi*tch?' He asked himself. He now began to wonder why he let her go. No girl had ever entered his room without getting smashed, worse still on a day that seemed quite boring. Maybe if he hadn't been stupid to let her go, she might be discussing with Rough and her other sister his proficiency in matters of the bed and maybe Rough and the other sister would be making up their minds to line up for the same experience now. He decided that it wasn't worth bothering about, talk more of sweating.

He cleaned his face with his handkerchief and tried to get up from his seat but something was restraining him from getting up. He sat back, thinking it was the drink he had ordered for. He took out his phone while he waited for the drink. He turned on his data connection and opened the WhatsApp application.

New messages began to pop in. For some reasons he ignored the new messages and scrolled down to the chat with Hadijat. He clicked on it and opened her profile.

"Hmm... Gonna be great today, finally he's going to say it to me." He read out loud her status which she updated about two hours ago, the same time she was last seen online, that was before she got to the mansion.

Guilt struck his heart as he pondered on the status. Was she expecting him to say something to her? What could that be? So she wasn't coming for sex? He asked himself several similar questions. He returned back to the chat box and made the keyboard pop up. For some minutes, he just gestured around the keyboard. Then he deleted the words again.

"I'm sorry," he finally typed and clicked send.

The message had already been marked delivered before he realized what he did. Did he just apologize to a girl? "F**k!" He ran his hand through his hair in frustration.

"Here's it sir," the barman finally returned with a beer bottle and a glass.

Read chapter 17A on www.youngicee.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) by Nmaglit: 1:22pm On Jun 23, 2016
I loved wat hadijat did reminding him that all girls r not sex machine

Kudos to u guys but by d way where hv u been Oyinprince
Re: A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) by Bobolayefa(m): 3:13pm On Jun 23, 2016
Hmmm... great story... now let's see ummm... the two brothers will have an issue definitely because of Hadijat and I think it'll have an effect on the arch-angels... I also have this feeling that the next clash between the 2 groups will connect with one or both of those ladies.. inevitable though.. Hmmm... waiting.... woman sha
Re: A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) by donkross1(m): 4:47pm On Jun 23, 2016
Bobolayefa:
Hmmm... great story... now let's see ummm... the two brothers will have an issue definitely because of Hadijat and I think it'll have an effect on the arch-angels... I also have this feeling that the next clash between the 2 groups will connect with one or both of those ladies.. inevitable though.. Hmmm... waiting.... woman sha

Women.. na problem dem be buh we no fit do without them cheesy
Re: A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) by tripletees1(m): 10:32pm On Jun 23, 2016
Pls.. Am new here, how do I vote??
Re: A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) by tripletees1(m): 8:08am On Jun 24, 2016
Pls... How can I vote??
Re: A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) by Hawlahscho(m): 8:35am On Jun 24, 2016
Oya OP. I don vote. cool

hawlahscho@gmail.com cool

Re: A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) by donkross1(m): 8:44am On Jun 24, 2016
Hawlahscho:
Oya OP. I don vote. cool

hawlahscho@gmail.com cool

Baba voting no dey today, you will help me vote tomorrow n den u get your reward.

tripletees1:
Pls... How can I vote??

Bros u r not eligible to vote smiley.
Re: A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) by Bobolayefa(m): 9:44am On Jun 24, 2016
donkross1:

Women.. na problem dem be buh we no fit do without them cheesy
Yea.. very true... now I'll say... men sha
Re: A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) by donkross1(m): 10:03pm On Jun 24, 2016
[b]

"Here's it sir," the barman finally returned with a beer bottle and a glass.

Slimmy nodded at the barman as he placed the bottle of beer and the glass cup on the table, the barman opened the bottle of beer and went back to his position. Slimmy filled the glass cup with beer and then gulped it all at once, he did the same thing the second time and the bottle was empty, he beckoned the barman to bring another bottle of beer. He finished the beer in no time and ordered for another bottle again, the process continued until he began to feel tipsy.

"Now is the time" Slimmy said to himself and called on the barman, settled his bill and then proceeded outside after replying some guys hailing him in the bar. He got inside his car still feeling tipsy, he switched on the engine and waited for few minutes without moving the car, he killed the engine and still stayed fixed in the car, after thinking for a while he kick started the car again and then drove off.

"Don't tell me Hadijat still hasn't opened the door since she locked herself up" Rofiat asked Halimat who was busy preparing something in the kitchen.

"Open keh? Noo, she isn't even replying me anymore" Halimat replied. Rofiat didn't bother replying before she walked out of the kitchen and proceeded to Hadijat's room.

"Hadijat open this door right now" Rofiat ordered as she kept on banging the door to Hadijat's room, she waited still at the door as she got no response from Hadijat. 

"If you don't open this door right this minute, I will break down this f**king door" Rofiat barked. Hadijat opened the door immediately and then ran back to her bed sinking her face in a pillow, Rofiat followed after her.

"Now what's wrong with my favourite cousin?" Rofiat asked in a much calmer tone as she forced the pillow from beneath Hadijat's face "Talk to me dear"

"I fell in love with the wrong person" Hadijat sobbing.

"Awwwn, that's really bad my dear but how can you be so sure that the person you are in love with is the wrong person"

"I don't think he loves me back, I don't think he is even capable of loving a lady the right way"

"Wait,  who is this person you are talking about" Rofiat asked.

"Promise me you won't get angry if I tell you"

"I cross my heart" Rofiat made the crucifix sign.

"It's Slimmy"

"Slimmy? " Rofiat and Halimat who had been eavesdropping at the door exclaimed.

_________

Oj stayed put in his car after parking his car right beside Da Royalz Supermarket, he decided to stay inside the car in order to drink more from the bottle of whiskey he was holding onto, after taking some few more gulps he exited the car and walked into the supermarket half staggering. He surveyed the supermarket and spotted the Gifts and Cards section, he then walked towards the gifts and card section, just as he was about searching for the card to buy he sighted someone that looked familiar. He was a bit shocked when turned around and saw the person's face

"Slimmy... How far" Oj hailed.

"I dey, how far na" Slimmy extended his hands and they exchanged handshake.

"I dey okay"

"Correct, stay safe"

"Safe" Oj walked away and picked a flower and a card while Slimmy walked towards the cashier and paid for the card and flower he bought.

"Thanks" the cashier greeted Slimmy for the tip he gave her "Next person please" she announced after Slimmy walked out of the supermarket.

"Woow, what a coincidence" The cashier expressed her surprise as Oj placed the items he purchased on the table. 

"Excuse me," said Oj.

"Ohh am sorry, it's just that the guy that just left bought the same card" the cashier explained.

"You mean he bought an 'I'm sorry' card also?"

"Yes he did" The cashier stretched the receipt and balance to Oj.

"I see" Oj said as he received the receipt from the cashier "Keep the change". 

"Ohh thanks" the cashier said as Oj walked out of the supermarket.

_________

"How on earth will you fall in love with Slimmy?" Rofiat asked as she jerked on to her feet.

"You promised not to be mad remember" Hadijat spoke calmly.

"I did but this is just not right my dear, Slimmy is not the right one for you"

"I know right and that's why I told you am in love with the wrong person," Hadijat now crying again.

"Halimat don't just stand there, come and talk your cousin out of this crazy love she is having for the leader of a fraternity." 

"How can I do that when am in love with Oj who is also the leader of a fraternity?" Halimat replied as she ran to the living room and started crying.

"Ohhh Jeez, just what I needed" Rofiat followed Halimat to the living room, Hadijat also followed suit.

Just as Slimmy was about to get down from his car, he saw through the rear mirrors that another car just pulled over right behind him, he recognised the car to be one of White Tiger's. He exited his car and approached OJ's car.

"Oj are you following me around or what?" Slimmy asked.

"Hello again Slimmy" Oj replied after gulping down his whiskey "Am here to see someone I love menh" Oj offered Slimmy the bottle of whiskey.

"Ohh woow, that makes the two of us then". Slimmy gulped down the whiskey too. "Wait, I hope we are not here for the same lady"

"I don't know about that menh, I am here for Halimat"

"Ohh I am here for Hadijat"

"Ohh great, very great. Let's go in together then" Oj suggested.

"Cool, let me just get the stuffs I bought and then we go inside" Slimmy rushed to his car, fetched the flower and card he bought and then walked back to Oj who was already standing outside his car.

"Let's roll then" Slimmy.

_________

"Rofiat, I am sure you won't understand what we are going through right now, you won't know how it feels to love the wrong man." Halimat still sobbing.

"And how can you be so sure of that, it happened to me before?" Rofiat replied.

"And you never told us about it" Hadijat questioned but couldn't get a reply before someone started knocking at the door.

"You guys expecting anyone?" Rofiat asked.

"Nooo" Halimat and Hadijat chorused.

Rofiat stood up and walked to the door, she opened the door while Halimat and Hadijat stared at the entrance to see who was knocking. Rofiat opened the door and was faced with two guys covering their faces with a greeting card that has "I'm sorry" inscribed on them. Halimat and Hadijat both walked to the door to see what was happening only to see the 'i'm sorry' card too, Gradually the cards were lowered revealing the faces of the holders.

"Slimmy" "Oj" Hadijat and Halimat screamed simultaneously.
[/b]

Chapter 17B is available here http://www.youngicee.com/2016/06/a-new-creation-chapter-17b.html

Y'all should remember to help me vote Refiner as Miss Nairaland tomorrow as tomorrow is the grand finale. Those that voted the last time got their Pdf oo, so it's your turn to collect your own A NEW CREATION complete story Pdf.

1 Like

Re: A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) by Rukkydelta(f): 10:07pm On Jun 24, 2016
donkross1:

Lool haba e no go reach 100 years na buh e fit reach like 95 cheesy *runsaway.

Guys Guys Guys please, ejo, biko, du allah help me visit this thread https://www.nairaland.com/3180901/miss-nairaland-contest-2016-semi-final and just type I vote for Refiner Cc NLJega.... Please guys enh, infact anybody wey vote for her, i will personally mail you the complete story of A New Creation as soon as you are done voting grin. Just comment 'Done' when yo done voting and I will mail you d complete Pdf.

Boss I meant this promise cheesy
Re: A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) by donkross1(m): 10:10pm On Jun 24, 2016
Rukkydelta:

Boss I meant this promise cheesy

Vote tomorrow den send me your email.
Re: A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) by Rukkydelta(f): 10:12pm On Jun 24, 2016
Love in the air but I can also sense war.. Nice one don and oyin
Re: A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) by Rukkydelta(f): 10:27pm On Jun 24, 2016
donkross1:

Okay Sir
Re: A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 11:58pm On Jun 24, 2016
There is fire on tha Mountain, and Slimmy doesn't seems to be on tha Run!. Gentle pls take it easy dude, just as yur name implies! weldone Oyinprince and Mr don.
Re: A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) by hefelove(m): 9:05am On Jun 25, 2016
oyinprince I sent u a mail on inseparable yestiday abeg check am. thanks
Re: A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) by donkross1(m): 9:12am On Jun 25, 2016
[b]

For decades the people of Ezinihitte were in darkness, they strived and cried but they couldn't see the light. They offered different sacrifices ranging from Goats, cows, fouls, dogs and so on just to appease the gods but all their efforts proved futile. They didn't give up, they still had hope and one day their faith paid off, the gods spoke to their high priestess after a very long time, they revealed a prophecy to her. They told her that very soon their sorrows will be over, that very soon joy and sunshine will return back to the land.

The people of Ezinihitte rejoiced, they celebrated with the produce they had left with the hope that the gods will bless their lands just as the priestess prophesied. A day after the celebration of the prophecy, nothing changed, weeks, months nothing changed, on the contrary things got worse. People began to starve to death, some started eating inedible plants, many engaged in eating weird animals like rats, cockroaches and so on.

One day, things changed, the gods smiled on the people of Ezinihitte, the gods blessed them with sunshine, the gods Refined their lands and made it fertile but all this didn't just happened, there was a phenomenon that triggered this blessings, the very day that the story of the people of Ezinihitte changed, one of the virtuous woman of the land gave birth to a beautiful baby girl, with this beautiful baby girl came the lights and blessings of the land, she brought smiles back to the people of Ezinihitte and now the girl has grown up, she has grown into an epitome of beauty and is willing to bring sunshine and happiness to the people of nairaland, she is ready to make Seun smile again, she is ready to make YOU smile again if only you can just vote for her......

HER NAME IS REFINER.....

Please Vote Refiner as Miss Nairaland 2016

[/b]

HERE IS THE VOTING THREAD FOR TODAY'S
MISS NAIRALAND GRAND FINALE

https://www.nairaland.com/3186985/miss-nairaland-contest-2016-grand

YOU CAN ONLY VOTE FOR JUST ONE PERSON
HER NAME IS REFINER

AND THIS IS HOW TO VOTE:

JUST COMMENT ON THE LINK ABOVE WITH-

"I VOTE FOR REFINER Cc: NLJEGA"

THAT'S ALL.

THANK YOU SO MUCH

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) by hefelove(m): 9:18am On Jun 25, 2016
donkross1:
[b]

For decades the people of Ezinihitte were in darkness, they strived and cried but they couldn't see the light. They offered different sacrifices ranging from Goats, cows, fouls, dogs and so on just to appease the gods but all their efforts proved futile. They didn't give up, they still had hope and one day their faith paid off, the gods spoke to their high priestess after a very long time, they revealed a prophecy to her. They told her that very soon their sorrows will be over, that very soon joy and sunshine will return back to the land.

The people of Ezinihitte rejoiced, they celebrated with the produce they had left with the hope that the gods will bless their lands just as the priestess prophesied. A day after the celebration of the prophecy, nothing changed, weeks, months nothing changed, on the contrary things got worse. People began to starve to death, some started eating inedible plants, many engaged in eating weird animals like rats, cockroaches and so on.

One day, things changed, the gods smiled on the people of Ezinihitte, the gods blessed them with sunshine, the gods Refined their lands and made it fertile but all this didn't just happened, there was a phenomenon that triggered this blessings, the very day that the story of the people of Ezinihitte changed, one of the virtuous woman of the land gave birth to a beautiful baby girl, with this beautiful baby girl came the lights and blessings of the land, she brought smiles back to the people of Ezinihitte and now the girl has grown up, she has grown into an epitome of beauty and is willing to bring sunshine and happiness to the people of nairaland, she is ready to make Seun smile again, she is ready to make YOU smile again if only you can just vote for her......

HER NAME IS REFINER.....

Please Vote Refiner as Miss Nairaland 2016

[/b]

Bobo at first I was lost o. I go vote today can we vote more Dan once?
Re: A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) by donkross1(m): 9:21am On Jun 25, 2016
hefelove:

Bobo at first I was lost o. I go vote today can we vote more Dan once?

Baba no once oo. Vote only Refiner abeg oo grin.
Re: A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) by mofy1(f): 9:22am On Jun 25, 2016
I vote REFINER

CC:NLJEGA
Re: A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) by hefelove(m): 9:23am On Jun 25, 2016
donkross1:

Baba no once oo. Vote only Refiner abeg oo grin.
no lele I c auto-correct work
Re: A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) by Nobody: 9:24am On Jun 25, 2016
donkross1:

We go stil vote 2day? nd wat re d rules
Re: A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) by donkross1(m): 9:28am On Jun 25, 2016
Swearest:
We go stil vote 2day? nd wat re d rules

Yes oo, same rules but this time you can only for one person which will Be Refiner wink
Re: A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) by hefelove(m): 10:24am On Jun 25, 2016
I Don vote. hefelove@live.com

To all the ladies here to if u are single and u stay in surgery u can drop ur CV to my mail too wink
Re: A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) by Rukkydelta(f): 10:37am On Jun 25, 2016
donkross1 I don cast my vote already, na your turn to fulfil your promise now Osmiley Precyrukky@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (26) (Reply)

The Club a story - #nlwriters / Love Really Is Strange / The Village Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.