Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,551 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) - Literature (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) (107228 Views)

"No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. / CHOICES AND Chances(a Story) / The Promise Keeper ( A Story By Uncutz) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) by SenatorPope(m): 3:50pm On Jun 05, 2016
Much More Interesting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) by Akemim(m): 10:57pm On Jun 05, 2016
So captivating
Re: A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) by johnwizey: 6:14am On Jun 06, 2016
I don land but i don miss gan o
Re: A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) by hefelove(m): 11:17am On Jun 06, 2016
When u see death face to face I'll surely do what nazaretha did LMAO
Re: A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) by doyinmolah: 5:05pm On Jun 06, 2016
Nice one guys, keep up the good work. U guys forced me to comment on nairaland after such a long time. U guys are the bomb. Keep it rolling
Re: A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 6:27pm On Jun 06, 2016
Nazarretha, really got my ribs cracking there. grin. Buh, this getting really serious. The Tigers vs Arch Angels! Who should i support?

?thinking mood activated.
Re: A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) by slimsue(f): 6:36pm On Jun 06, 2016
Team Arch Angels. Yeah loving Slimmy n Co.
Re: A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) by Nmaglit: 9:45pm On Jun 06, 2016
I have been a silent bt I must confess I love dis story twale for u guys u r really doing a great Job kip it up
Re: A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) by kingphilip(m): 11:35pm On Jun 06, 2016
slimsue:
Team Arch Angels. Yeah loving Slimmy n Co.
because you have slimmy in your name too ba

I'll just make him to die now
BTW u look beautiful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) by donkross1(m): 11:08am On Jun 07, 2016
[b]
It was already 6:15 pm and the weather had started to become relatively quiet, only few people were seen walking around the residential area. Gentle waited for some minutes more to see if the movement will reduce further, after waiting for several more minutes he got a message on his phone with Slimmy as the sender.

**We strike by 7pm at Fabio's house**

"Late Fabio you mean" Gentle said softly and that moment he saw some movement adjacent to where he parked his car and immediately he stretched his green head warmer to further cover his face, even though it was dark he still doesn't want to leave any loosed ends, he stuck his head forward and saw Fabio's mum receiving a phone call right outside her compound. This triggered him to remember the days when Fabio used to bring him and Slimmy to his house for weekends, how his nice mum will feed them joyfully, how she always told them of how peaceful the university was during her days, how she would always advice them not to join bad gangs, how she always gives them money out of the little she had. Couple of tears escaped Gentle's eyes as he thought about those things, he watched as the woman moved further away from where his car was parked. "It's now or never" he said to himself as he dropped from the car and rushed towards the trunk of the car, he opened the trunk and brought out Fabio's body, for a moment he thought Fabio had grown ten times weightier than his normal kilos but that's what they say about dead bodies. He gently placed the body right outside the ground and went back into the car, when he made sure the woman was closer to where he parked, he ignited the car and drove off recklessly making the dust on the untaared ground cover the atmosphere, Fabio's mum alongside some other neighbours rushed out to see why someone would be driving recklessly in such a residential area, Fabio's mum was the first to see the body left on the ground, she immediately recognised the clothes as Fabio's clothes which she bought for him on his last birthday. She moved closer to the body but still prayed in her mind that it should just be another person that's lying dead, some other neighbours had also seen the body and the bold ones also approached it, as Fabio's mum got a closer view of the body, her worst fears came crashing down at her face, she screamed......

_________

Slimmy, Nazaretha and Kong entered into Fabio's apartment with the keys they got from his pocket after he was being murdered. They all sat down in the house that was relatively very rough but that wasn't their problem, all they want now is to ambush whoever the white tigers were sending down to the place, Slimmy had hopes that it would be their senior members owing to the facts that it was Oj that spoke with Fabio the other time, they were beginning to get restless when it was past 7pm and there was still no sign of any of them. At exactly 7:25pm they heard a creep at the gate and they all went into formation as they had planned. Kong went behind the refrigerator, Nazaretha to the door that led to the kitchen while Slimmy just stood right behind the entrance door. They waited for anyone coming to come straight to the door but the gates outside wouldn't stop moving, it was like more and more people kept on coming inside the house, Slimmy decided to sneak to the large window side and he saw the white tigers in their large numbers surrounding the whole compound.

"Shit we are under attack" he announced, Nazaretha and Kong also came to the window and saw over ten members of the white tigers surrounding the compound, there's no escaping for them here.

Swiftly Slimmy brought out his phone and dialled Gentle's number, he picked up at the first ring.

________

Gentle intentionally screeched the tires of his car before driving away recklessly in order to alert the whole neighbourhood to come outside, he watched through the rear mirrors as the people including Fabio's mum moved closer to the body he dropped, as soon as he was sure they had found the body he increased his speed to meet up with the rest at Fabio's house, after driving for several minutes he was back in the school area and he rode straight to Fabio's house, as he was about getting to Fabio's house, some instincts in him told him to park far away from the targeted house as he was some strange movement right in front of the house, he parked his car and observed for some minutes and realised it was the white tiger's bus.

"It's a trap" he said and immediately made a u-turn and went back to the mansion.

He was almost at the mansion when his phone started ringing, he picked it up after seeing the caller ID.

"Gentle, it's a trap" Slimmy shouted on the other end of the line.

"I know bro, I just saw them also. I am going back to call for back up" Gentle replied in almost the same tone in which Slimmy spoke.

"Okay bro, let's all hope we won't be dead before you guys get here"

"Just hold on bro, we will be there soon"

______

Few minutes later after the house was surrounded by the white tigers, they began shooting randomly into the house, Slimmy, Nazaretha and Kong made sure to take cover then started shooting back, even if they were gonna die, they will have to die fight as strong men. They shot more white tigers down due to vigorous gun shooting training session they have passed through and also because the guys shooting outside had no cover but it was more like the more they killed, the higher the white tigers grow in attack, the exchange of fire went on and on, The arch angels were running out of bullets as they didn't prepare for this kind of encounter, they kept on exchanging fires until Kong ran out of bullets, he immediately rushed to Fabio's cabinet knowing fully well that he must have at least a gun hanging around the house, he was still searching for the gun when a bullet pierced into his right arm. Kong screamed in pain as the bullet hit him.

"Kong" Slimmy and Nazaretha screamed and rushed to where he was and then dragged him into cover.

"Just hold on bro, hold on" Slimmy tried to motivate Kong to stay strong.

The white tigers kept on shooting at them without ceasing, there was really no hope as Slimmy and Nazaretha had also ran out of bullets, they just sat there beside Kong waiting for the attackers to invade the house when they notice that they ain't shooting back. Slimmy just sat there smiling, smiling at how cheap he was gonna die even with all the powers he had, Nazaretha saw him smiling but just looked away and brought his phone, opened the bible application on his phone. Slimmy saw him opening the bible app and gave him the S-E-R-I-O-U-S-L-Y-? Look, Nazaretha didn't even bother to look towards Slimmy or even Kong who was still looking at Nazaretha with astonishment even in his pain.

Nazaretha began to read the bible verse slowly but audible enough for Slimmy and Kong to hear "If I forget thee oh Jerusalem, let my right hand forget it's skills. If I do not remember thee, let my tongue stick to the roof of my mouth" Slimmy and Kong struggled to listen to Nazaretha reading the bible as the sounds of gunshots still kept on rocking everywhere, all of a sudden there was a loud bang at the gates and the sounds off gunshot increased, Slimmy sneaked to the window and stuck out his head enough to see what was happening outside, the first thing he saw was Host shooting at the white tigers like a mad man, he was a beast on the gun, Gentle and Rofiat also entered behind him as Host covered for them with the vigorous shooting, Slimmy smiled as hope was restored unto them.
[/b]

Chapter 12B is available here A New Creation - Chapter 12B http://www.youngicee.com/2016/06/a-new-creation-chapter-12b.html

1 Like

Re: A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) by gbens2000(m): 11:58am On Jun 07, 2016
[quote author=vickkydgreat post=46185519]

ohh God donkross am sorry for derailing but i cant help it, dis song is superb, she first start it like a hipop bt suprice it with 'YOU ARE THE ONE I LOVE, YOU ARE THE ONE I SEE "LORD YOU ARE THE ONE FOR ME" ohh God am just listening to it every night when i cant sleep, it makes my soul calm.... #tears...[/quotehow do i get the song

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) by 2baga(m): 12:24pm On Jun 07, 2016
misstasha:
Beautiful storyline, is it possible to get the complete work? Thumbs up

JUNE 7, happy birthday wondeful GEMINI

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) by slimsue(f): 5:23pm On Jun 07, 2016
kingphilip:
because you have slimmy in your name too ba

I'll just make him to die now
BTW u look beautiful
Of course it's cos I have Slim in my name an thanjs for the compliment.
Re: A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) by abubakarbabang7(m): 6:20pm On Jun 07, 2016
Donkross give us more
Re: A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) by Oyinprince(m): 10:23pm On Jun 07, 2016
doyinmolah:
Nice one guys, keep up the good work. U guys forced me to comment on nairaland after such a long time. U guys are the bomb. Keep it rolling
Finally sir, cool we have your comment
Re: A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) by XavierSmiley: 12:09am On Jun 08, 2016
vickkydgreat:

ohh God donkross am sorry for derailing but i cant help it, dis song is superb, she first start it like a hipop bt suprice it with 'YOU ARE THE ONE I LOVE, YOU ARE THE ONE I SEE "LORD YOU ARE THE ONE FOR ME" ohh God am just listening to it every night when i cant sleep, it makes my soul calm.... #tears...

awwnn. thanks bro
Re: A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) by XavierSmiley: 12:12am On Jun 08, 2016
[quote author=gbens2000 post=46351975]

thanksss. kindly follow the link to download directly
http://www.datafilehost.com/d/472ae701

for lyrics/karaoke sing along, follow
http://locodeck.com/music/the-one-for-me-by-eden/#
Re: A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) by Oyinprince(m): 5:32pm On Jun 08, 2016
12B

OJ ran as fast as he could away from Fabio's house leaving the car they brought and the other guys to find their own way. He didn't anticipate what they had encountered. From the expertise of the Arch Angels shooting to Host appearance, it all took him by surprise.

OJ had begun to suspect something fishy when he called Fabio and the response he got was in a shaky voice. But the message which was sent through Fabio's phone was what finally gave the Arch Angels away, if not the Tigers wouldn't have been sure that Fabio had been caught.

Oj knew that Fabio would never send for them to meet him in his house, especially because he was a top member of the Angels and he was always being watched closely. Their former meetings had been in the SUG offices and buildings. There they could discuss properly and he'll reveal the Angels' secrets to them without any suspicion, anybody who sees them would think they were discussing about the upcoming elections. So when the message entered for them to meet him in his house, Small and OJ knew at once that Fabio had been caught.

They relayed the information to Screw who quickly began to plot with them, how they would turn the Arch Angels trap against them. The Tigers planned well, their only mistake was to underrate the gun proficiency of the Angels. That was why it took OJ by surprise when less than five men in the house were taking down more of his men.

OJ finally got to the Tigers quarters and scaled over the fence from the back of the house. He scurried through the flowers and got to the back door, he opened it with his spare key and entered into the house. He paused for almost a minute to regain his breath and began to proceed to the lounge.

Two guns from different directions were pointed to him as he opened the separating curtains and entered the lounge.

~~~

In less ten minutes of Host's arrival, the place was already quiet and not less than twenty of the Tigers were laying lifeless on the floor, the ones who escaped death had fled the area.

Host had arrived unannounced with Gentle and Rough, starting the bullet spray right from outside the gate before crashing the gate forward with their Mercedes Benz sprinter Van, crushing over three tigers in process. Gentle was driving the vehicle. Host stepped out as soon as they got into the compound, his eyes were quick to spot the Tigers in their uniforms wherever they were and it took him only a shot toch to take out most of them.

Now, Host surveyed the area with his eyes for some seconds, still shooting at the dark places where an enemy could possibly be hiding. Rough and Gentle had their positions with their guns at the left and right side of Host.

After a minute of noticing no movement, Host made a signal to Gentle with a nod and Gentle stepped away to the vehicle. Gentle then entered into the driver's side and sat down. Host and Rough too began to recede towards the vehicle.

"Slimmy, where are you? Are there still obstructions on the way?" Gentle shouted into the phone.

"I'm still in the house and I can't see any obstruction." The reply came.

"You guys should come and join the vehicle now, we're moving out already."

"Okay," Slimmy answered and the call ended.

"They're coming to join us now Boss, they're still in the house. " Gentle said to Host as Host placed his feet into the car through the passenger's side. He cocked his gun and pointed it directly towards the entrance of the house, in readiness to clear anyone that tries to attack his boys when they come out through the door. Gentle took the same position as Host while Rough journeyed to the back of the Van.

Soon, Slimmy and Nazaretha came out through the entrance with Kong trudging behind, with his right palm firmly grabbing the left arm where the bullet had entered, close to his shoulder. Slimmy slowed down to assist Kong while Nazaretha continued to proceed forward, still reciting some Psalms from the Bible, this time, Thanksgiving Psalms.

They got to the Van safely and Slimmy entered into the back with Kong, Rough helping them climb. Host dropped his gun and entered into the passengers side of the car.

"Where the hell are you going to?" Gentle shouted at Nazaretha who was on his way outside the compound.

"Someone's gotta grab the car we came with," Nazaretha shouted back, with a kind of complacent attitude.

"It has been destroyed already, get into the Van or we drop your a*s here." Gentle shouted once more before entering into the car. He turned on the engine immediately.

As soon as they drove off, they began to hear sounds of the police sirens approaching from the other side.

~~~

"Small," OJ shouted in surprise. "You don reach here?"

Small and Coded put down their guns and tucked it back into their pockets. Small ignored OJ's question and proceed to take his seat somewhere on the bare floor close to the main entrance into the lounge. He tore off part of his trousers and rolled up the other side. A bullet had gotten into his left leg.

"Oops!" OJ exclaimed as he saw Small's agony in trying to tighten the bullet wound with the pieces of cloth. "Shey Baba don call Kemi?" OJ asked, approaching Small slowly.

"Kemi is around, Baba was banging her before we came in." The answer came, not from Small but Coded who was behind.

OJ heaved a sigh, feeling pains heavily in his heart. They had gone to face fire while their leader was having a nice time with a girl. But no one had thought that it would be fire for them, they had gone to set the Arch Angels on fire, with the hope of taking out some of their top executives not knowing that it would turn around and become fire against themselves. In short, they had only gone to sacrifice a large number of their members.

Screw walked into the lounge through another entrance looking disgruntled, a  slim lady putting on a skimpy gown followed behind him holding with her a nurse kits bag.

Chapter 13A is available here http://www.youngicee.com/2016/06/a-new-creation-chapter-13a.html?m=1
Re: A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) by doyinmolah: 9:44pm On Jun 08, 2016
Oyinprince:
Finally sir, cool we have your comment
it would have been an aberration for me not to comment, as I said earlier, u guys are the bomb
Re: A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) by vickkydgreat(m): 10:48pm On Jun 08, 2016
XavierSmiley:

awwnn. thanks bro

welcome ma and for your information ma.

Even if they didnt push it to front page, i made sure i push it to d congregation cos i render it as a special number on sunday in d church and come and see everywere full of holy Ghost. Keep going on

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) by DandyPearl(f): 11:27am On Jun 09, 2016
Donkross1, oyinprince honor me today....Its mah bday joor! Heemah, sageez, damyem, calmdove, mattkent
Re: A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) by donkross1(m): 12:08pm On Jun 09, 2016
This episode is Dedicated to DandyPearl my pumpkinlicious honey bunny agbalumo cheesy. Happy birthday shuga shuga.... LLNP.....

[b]
Screw walked into the lounge through another entrance looking disgruntled, a slim lady putting on a skimpy gown followed behind him holding with her a nurse kits bag.

"Wetin una talk say happen" Screw asked as Kemi began treating Small's gunshot wound. Nobody replied his question because at that moment they felt Screw was just using them as pawns in the game of chess, they were all fascinated at how swiftly the Arch Angel's number one man came crashing on the scene just to save three of his men but whilst many of their own men were dying, their own leader was having sex.

"Una no hear me nii" Screw screamed as he was infuriated for not getting a reply.

"We were counter attacked" Oj replied nonchalantly.

"How man of our men are down"

"I didn't count, I couldn't count but they are plenty, very plenty" Oj still using the nonchalant tone.

"If they know that most of our men are down then they will attack this place any moment from now" Screw announced softly and everyone in the room including Kemi stopped and fixed their eyes on Screw.

"What do we do then because as it is we don't have enough manpower to face them" Coded asked from behind.

"Leave this place, all of you. Go to our hidden base and stay there till you hear from me. Take every member along" Screw ordered.

They all left immediately while Screw stayed back and planned how he could go about it. After thinking for some minutes, he picked up his phone and dialled a number.

"Screw" a deep voice came through.

"An enemy of my enemy is my friend they say" Screw spoke out softly.

"That's only if they want to achieve the same goal" the deep voice replied.

"I need your help" Screw.........

_______

"It's now or never" Host started addressing his boys "Now is the time we should bring them down completely before they run away like they always do, let's take over the solo leadership of this campus once and for all" He said and the whole compound went wild with cheers. They were all ready to take out every last member of the White Tigers, three 18 passenger buses were filled with armed Arch Angels with Host, Gentle and Slimmy leading them in the Mercedes Benz sprinter Van , they rode to the White Tigers residence.

Few minutes after, they were already in the Tiger's residence, they all dropped from the buses and proceeded on foot with Host leading them. They kept on walking deeper and met no obstruction, there was no sight of anyone in the whole house, Host ordered them to stop, thinking it was a trap. He then ordered Gentle, Slimmy and Nazaretha to follow him inside while the rest stayed outside. They got inside without having to break any door because the door was left opened, they ransacked the whole building but found nothing.

"Cowards, they have took to their heels again" Host spoke out smiling, they were about to leave when Gentle saw a piece of paper lying on the floor.

"Host" Gentle called out.

"Yeah"

"I think this is for you" He said pointing towards the paper, Host came closer to get a better view of the paper which has his name written on it. He bent down and picked it up, turned the paper to the other side and began to read it's content.

"Host, let us end it between ourselves, we don't need to involve our boys. This is strictly between You, I, Slimmy and Gentle. Meet me where it all started" he paused after reading to see if he knew what Screw meant by where it all started. "What does this fool mean by where it all started" Host asked.

"I guess he is referring to where we dropped his cousin" Slimmy replied.

"Ohh this guy is a fool, so he wants to die where his cousin died" Host laughing hysterically while Gentle, Slimmy and Nazaretha just kept a straight face. "Tell the boys to leave with the buses, we meet with the coward right now"

"Eeeermm Host, I don't think we should do that" Slimmy stammered as he grabbed host on the shoulder, but then Host hit his hand away violently and stared at him with a kind of vicious eye

"Did I ask for your opinion? I just gave a simple order and if you think you are bigger than me in this fraternity then you can object my orders" Host replied angrily raising his voice.

Slimmy walked out immediately and ordered the rest to go back to the mansion, he knew there was no talking Host out of his stupid actions. After the three buses left, Host, Slimmy and Gentle entered into the Mercedes and rode to where Screw told them to come to. Host decided to drive this time around as he couldn't wait to kill off Screw once and for all, not killing Screw the day he killed Screw's cousin has always been his greatest mistake and regret, he couldn't wait to fix his mistakes. In few seconds, they got to the spot, they dropped from the car and walked carefully into the uncompleted building. It didn't take long before they spotted Screw sitting in the middle of the uncompleted building. Host wasted no time in bringing out his revolver and pointing it to Screw's head.

"Host of the arch angels, we meet again" Screw said as he turned around slowly "Do you still rap"

"Nah, I lost my vibes and rhymes the day I made the mistake of not killing you" Host replied.

"And I guess you are here to fix that mistake yeah"

"Yeah, I am"

Host cocked his gun and hardened his grip on the trigger, he was about to take the shot when a gunshot to his arm took away the gun from his grasp. Slimmy and Gentle brought out their guns and started searching around to see where the gunshot came from. Screw started laughing as he moved closer to Host who was now lying on the ground.

"That could have been a shot to your head but the person wanted you to see his face before he finishes you off" Screw said to Host.

Gentle and Slimmy were still searching round to see who took the shot when they started hearing footsteps all around, within split seconds, they were surrounded by armed and fierce looking men.

"Drop your weapons" the deep voice that was speaking with Screw on the phone the other time announced from behind the guys surrounding them.

"There's no way we are doing that, if we gon die, we gon die fighting" Slimmy replied.

"You won't have to die fighting because am not here for you" the voice said as he walked closer to where Slimmy and Gentle were. "Am here for Host"

"Terror" Slimmy and Gentle Shouted when they saw his face.

"My rugged brothers, how una dey" Terror spoke out softly and then went closer to where Host was lying in pain. "Hello Host"

"Another great mistake of mine" Host replied as he groaned in pain.

"You can say that again" Terror replied.

"I should have done better than taking one of your hands"

"You took my hand but you didn't take my brain and now that I have taken your hand also, I won't do the mistake of not blowing off your brain" Terror said and aimed the gun at Host who was still on the floor.
[/b]

Chapter 13B is available here http://www.youngicee.com/2016/06/a-new-creation-chapter-13b.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) by Calmdove(f): 12:14pm On Jun 09, 2016
DandyPearl:
Donkross1, oyinprince honor me today....Its mah bday joor! Heemah, sageez, Damien, calmdove, mattkent
hurray!!!! happy birthday swt@ i wish u long life and prosperity in good health and happiness....muahhhh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) by Sageez(m): 1:57pm On Jun 09, 2016
DandyPearl:
Donkross1, oyinprince honor me today....Its mah bday joor! Heemah, sageez, damyem, calmdove, mattkent
my dear tell us the venue. I'd love to be dear. Hapi bday dear

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) by dimssy(m): 2:02pm On Jun 09, 2016
Dandypearl,happy birthday..drop cake for boyz. Oga donkross1,na suspense be that o.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) by DandyPearl(f): 5:51pm On Jun 09, 2016
Thankx everyone for the wishes.....Donkross1 ua too gbasky jooor. A whole episode dedicated to me! Oyinprince I c yu too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) by Oyinprince(m): 10:41pm On Jun 09, 2016
DandyPearl:
Thankx everyone for the wishes.....Donkross1 ua too gbasky jooor. A whole episode dedicated to me! Oyinprince I c yu too
Happy Birthday mam, cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) by hefelove(m): 11:33pm On Jun 09, 2016
Becareful when taking decisions when u're angry. and neva look down on anyone in terms of advice. RIP HOST cry
Re: A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) by IgweBUIKE1(m): 12:24pm On Jun 10, 2016
hefelove:
Becareful when taking decisions when u're angry. and neva look down on anyone in terms of advice. RIP HOST cry
crying for host
Re: A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jun 10, 2016
This screw no get sense o
What will happen to him after all terror wouldn't want to kill slimmy and gentle
I hope his crew gets there in time but what will they even be able to do?
Re: A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) by Oyinprince(m): 3:21pm On Jun 10, 2016
Chapter 13B

"Sister, " Halimat called Rofiat who was seated on the bed absent-mindedly. "Sister," she called again, touching Rofiat by the shoulder and jerking her off to reality.

"Yes," Rofiat turned to answer.

"What's the matter? Since you returned, you've been looking so disturbed." Halimat said.

"Nothing dear," Rofiat turned back. Hadijat was now standing in front of her, in support of Halimat's question.

"But you've not been contributing to anything we've been saying since," Hadijat joined in the conversation.

"Nothing," Rofiat tried to fake a smile.

"That's a lie, it's all over your face that something is wrong" Hadijat insisted. "Did something happen where you guys went to?"

"Nothing happened," she answered sharply. "We didn't even get to meet those we went for."

"Then what's the matter?" Halimat sat beside her and placed her hands around her shoulder. "By the way, I didn't see Host, Gentle or Slimmy return with you people. Did anything happen to them?"

"Nothing, they went to sort out a private issue."

"Then why are you looking so disturbed?"

Rofiat sighed and stood up, she knew they were not going to stop disturbing her until she gives an answer.

"I just have this feeling that something is about to change," Rofiat finally opened up. "You know since I came, I've dashed my legs twice against chairs unnecessarily. That's a bad omen."

"Come on, is that it?" Halimat widened her eyes in unbelief at her sister's words. "How come your believe such?"

Hadijat chuckled at the back and turned to switch on the television set.

"I don't know but I just feel that something bad is about to happen." Rofiat insisted.

"Haha," Halimat laughed, shaking her head mockingly at her sister. "I know what is happening. You're missing Mum so much that you're beginning to talk like her."

Rofiat hissed unfunnily and sat back on the bed. Halimat got up and walked towards Hadijat, they began to speak to themselves in low tones and laugh loudly. Rofiat ignored their rants and laid in the bed, covering her ear with the pillow.

~~~

"Coded," OJ called, entering into the dark room where Coded was seated silently.

"OJ," Coded called back and switched on his torchlight.

"Have you heard anything from Baba?"

"Nothing yet," Coded answered.

"I just feel there's something wrong with all these," OJ said.

"Why?"

"Terror and all, I don't just feel good about it."

"Terror is an enemy of Host and he's surely going to use the opportunity to take out Host. Thank God Host has foolishly taken up the challenge to go and meet Baba."

"But do you know that Terror was once Host assistant?"

"Yes, of course. I know all that story. And I also know of how Host angrily shot Terror and his friend in one of their meetings and left them to die. Terror's friend died that day and that's why Terror has been looking for a way to have his revenge on Host."

"But Terror did not die that day," OJ said in a stern voice. "Don't you know how he survived it?"

Coded paused for a moment to ponder on OJ's words. He got up and began to pace around.

"Gentle and Slimmy saved Terror from death and the same Gentle and Slimmy have gone with Host to meet Baba, do you think that Terror would want to harm Gentle and Slimmy?"

"Shi*t! That's true, I didn't think of that before." Coded exclaimed after pondering for a few seconds. "Why didn't I think there was something fishy when we saw Host drive his car to Baba without delay."

"We need to show up there," OJ said. "Baba would need our support if things go wrong"

"Yeah, get your metal"

~~~

"Terror, No." Slimmy voiced out in fear.

"Slimmy, Yes." Terror said in a mocking tone, taking a quick glance at Slimmy.

Sounds of gun cocking could be heard from different directions as Slimmy took a step towards Terror. Slimmy halted and warned himself against taking any further step as it was obvious that his brain would be blown out even before he got halfway. He took a glance at Gentle who was also looking helpless, the look on Gentle's face was one pleading for Slimmy not to waste his life. Slimmy lowered his head and heaved a sigh of grief. His eyes met Host's.

Host now had a remorseful look on his face, he now realized that he should have listened to Slimmy's caution not to agree to Screw's place of meeting. Now, he has put the three of them in danger of death. There was no escaping here, they were outnumbered and even the rest of the Arch Angels knew nothing about their whereabouts.

A tear dropped from his eyes as he remembered his love once again, Adesuwa. The day that she died was the day he lost his brain and sense of reasoning, all he wanted to do was to spill the blood of her killers. That controlled his movement, actions and even words. How he wished he had listened to Slimmy.

More tears rolled down his face as his eyes met with the gun pointed to his head. He remembered his mother's words years ago when he was given admission into the university. How she warned him against keeping bad company, against joining bad gangs because of lust for power, money, fame or even girls. She advised him to focus on his studies and come out as one of the best, ready for the future, ready to shake his world and cause a positive change in his nation. But here he was, the only child of his parents, his father's only hope of continuing his lineage, about to receive a metal that would throw his parents into eternal grief and sorrow. He couldn't imagine how they would take the news, especially when they heard how he died, he was sure that his mother would die at the point of receiving the news except of course if the breaker of the news hid the details of his death.

He closed his eyes as he saw Terror tightening his grip on the trigger. His mother's words now began to make sense to him, "those who live by the sword would die by the sword".

Screw chuckled loudly on seeing Host tremble, he was enjoying the moment and having great fun. " So the invincible Host of Angels could be this scared?"  he mocked loudly and laughed hysterically. In few seconds, he was going to finally see the death of his arch enemy, it was a moment he had been waiting for all his life. His joy knew no bounds as he saw the determined look on Terror's face.

The bullet was released and it pierced into Host's forehead, in the middle, the same place where the bullet had entered into Adesuwa's brain. Host was gone. Forever.

...to be continued

Read Chapter 14A here: http://www.youngicee.com/2016/06/a-new-creation-chapter-14a.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) by IgweBUIKE1(m): 4:07pm On Jun 10, 2016
and host was gone forever... so painful

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (26) (Reply)

The Club a story - #nlwriters / Love Really Is Strange / The Village Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 153
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.