Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Checkout This Beautiful Wedding Photo That Has Got Internet Buzzing - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Checkout This Beautiful Wedding Photo That Has Got Internet Buzzing (983 Views)

This Photo Of A Couple Kissing Publicly Has Got The Internet Buzzing / See The Ice-cream Inspired Pre-wedding Photo-shoot That Got The Internet Buzzing / Lepacious Slim Girl With Huge Breasts That Got The Internet Buzzing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout This Beautiful Wedding Photo That Has Got Internet Buzzing by Juve4(m): 3:28pm On May 10, 2016
This is special pose..lol

Re: Checkout This Beautiful Wedding Photo That Has Got Internet Buzzing by talk2alabama: 3:29pm On May 10, 2016
Whch kyn style be dis one
Re: Checkout This Beautiful Wedding Photo That Has Got Internet Buzzing by Nobody: 3:43pm On May 10, 2016
grin Lol...everyday, somewhere ,somebody will do everything to break the internet.....
Re: Checkout This Beautiful Wedding Photo That Has Got Internet Buzzing by Akkord4gov: 3:45pm On May 10, 2016
I don't know what to say
Re: Checkout This Beautiful Wedding Photo That Has Got Internet Buzzing by Beeman1(m): 3:45pm On May 10, 2016
Awon were's cheesy
Re: Checkout This Beautiful Wedding Photo That Has Got Internet Buzzing by Akkord4gov: 3:45pm On May 10, 2016
KashyBaby:
grin Lol...everyday, somewhere ,somebody will do everything to break the internet.....

Can you do such to break the internet
Re: Checkout This Beautiful Wedding Photo That Has Got Internet Buzzing by Nobody: 3:49pm On May 10, 2016
Akkord4gov:

Can you do such to break the internet

With hifaif1, definitely we can do better than that to break the internet grin
Re: Checkout This Beautiful Wedding Photo That Has Got Internet Buzzing by donogaga(m): 3:56pm On May 10, 2016
Unnecessary
Unacceptable
Unexciting
Unexceptional
Uncomfortable
Uncommon
Re: Checkout This Beautiful Wedding Photo That Has Got Internet Buzzing by Nobody: 4:55pm On May 10, 2016
Just wondering what will happen if the bridemaids and groom? Well watever they are called let go
Re: Checkout This Beautiful Wedding Photo That Has Got Internet Buzzing by Laveda(f): 5:00pm On May 10, 2016
grin

Cray.
Re: Checkout This Beautiful Wedding Photo That Has Got Internet Buzzing by ZeeAfrica(f): 5:05pm On May 10, 2016
Lol
Re: Checkout This Beautiful Wedding Photo That Has Got Internet Buzzing by Nobody: 5:14pm On May 10, 2016
Warris dis?
Re: Checkout This Beautiful Wedding Photo That Has Got Internet Buzzing by NarnieSnyper(m): 5:16pm On May 10, 2016
Hahahahahaha!cheesy ok, this is funny and some how cute. Just like Superman and Wonder Woman.

I like this, i'll make sure on my day, i'll replicate such.......in a better way
Re: Checkout This Beautiful Wedding Photo That Has Got Internet Buzzing by Dainikel(m): 5:17pm On May 10, 2016
Crazy I must say!
Re: Checkout This Beautiful Wedding Photo That Has Got Internet Buzzing by CaroLyner(f): 5:49pm On May 10, 2016
mtchew

(1) (Reply)

How To Know What Real Men Actually Want In Bed / Why do some men behave irrational like this ? / Enter And Wish Your Loved One Happy New Month.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.