Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,127 members, 7,811,181 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:28 AM

Homosexualism, Humanity And Our Collective Hypocrisy. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Homosexualism, Humanity And Our Collective Hypocrisy. (4436 Views)

Ladies And Their Hypocrisy...the Davido And Wizkid Factor / Miss Anambra Sex Video: Medical Doctor Blasts Nigerians,Explains Their Hypocrisy / Clash Of Desires: Homosexualism And Modern Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Homosexualism, Humanity And Our Collective Hypocrisy. by MrCork: 12:10pm On May 11, 2016
ellacute45:
goat.. You can't do without my moniker

..and sweeery,, am a lover not a figher & thans why i love women & lessssssbians like u, Audray & kingCheezypufff...I only mention u coz i like lesssbians like u..be nice! smiley
Re: Homosexualism, Humanity And Our Collective Hypocrisy. by MrCork: 12:12pm On May 11, 2016
WORDWORLD:
The POINT is that it was HETEROSEXUALS who planted the evil seed and still planting.

we ask if u Gay & u ran away...abi?..wot are u scared for? angry
Re: Homosexualism, Humanity And Our Collective Hypocrisy. by UyiIredia(m): 12:18pm On May 11, 2016
This guy just dey yarn opata.

Re: Homosexualism, Humanity And Our Collective Hypocrisy. by Nobody: 12:21pm On May 11, 2016
WORDWORLD:
The POINT is that it was HETEROSEXUALS who planted the evil seed and still planting.

You are correct. I feel we are responsible for homosexual behaviour but the "how" is what is not very clear.
Re: Homosexualism, Humanity And Our Collective Hypocrisy. by MrCork: 12:32pm On May 11, 2016
Stupedinluv:

You are correct. I feel we are responsible for homosexual behaviour but the "how" is what is not very clear.

^^^^Arhhha..so u are Gay? ..u say u r responsible for bein Gay? ... WTF...wots goin on!!! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Homosexualism, Humanity And Our Collective Hypocrisy. by calliope(f): 12:34pm On May 11, 2016
firstking01:
Nope, i'm never an hypocrite...tho you might find a few who are...here i'm speaking for myself, i dnt critizise the things i do my sister...i hate gays and i'm sure you dnt like lesbians either.
Why hate a man or woman because of their sexuality? what happened to humanity? What happened to love and tolerance? I know for sure your holy book emphasize on love more Dan any other laws.... Why hate a man who chose to love, respect and cherish another man?
I can't hate myself, cos I didn't create myself......
I think you should get to know these people (lgbtqia) before you condemn them..
Re: Homosexualism, Humanity And Our Collective Hypocrisy. by Nobody: 1:01pm On May 11, 2016
Audray:
You never go a day without mentioning me do you Mrcork? grin . Anyways,Just passing. cool

He has a crush on you, but unfortunately you don't do corks.

1 Like

Re: Homosexualism, Humanity And Our Collective Hypocrisy. by Nobody: 1:03pm On May 11, 2016
MrCork:

..and sweeery,, am a lover not a figher & thans why i love women & lessssssbians like u, Audray & kingCheezypufff...I only mention u coz i like lesssbians like u..be nice! smiley
goat!!!!
Re: Homosexualism, Humanity And Our Collective Hypocrisy. by firstking01(m): 1:05pm On May 11, 2016
calliope:

Why hate a man or woman because of their sexuality? what happened to humanity? What happened to love and tolerance? I know for sure your holy book emphasize on love more Dan any other laws.... Why hate a man who chose to love, respect and cherish another man?
I can't hate myself, cos I didn't create myself......
I think you should get to know these people (lgbtqia) before you condemn them..
You are an atheist for sure or a lesbian...for the records, you know nothing about christian love or the bibleundecided, so desist from mentioning christtians or the bible cos you only study the bible looking for loopholes to castigate God and His people which you must be judgedundecided...how can i be a friend to a gay, mtcheeewsundecided
Re: Homosexualism, Humanity And Our Collective Hypocrisy. by calliope(f): 1:13pm On May 11, 2016
firstking01:
You are an atheist for sure or a lesbian...for the records, you know nothing about christian love or the bibleundecided, so desist from mentioning christtians or the bible cos you only study the bible looking for loopholes to castigate God and His people which you must be judgedundecided...how can i be a friend to a gay, mtcheeewsundecided
If you say so....... Your last question shows pure hypocrisy, and yet Christ said he without sin be the first to cast his stone.. John 8vs7
Have a nice day mister.
Re: Homosexualism, Humanity And Our Collective Hypocrisy. by firstking01(m): 1:22pm On May 11, 2016
calliope:

If you say so....... Your last question shows pure hypocrisy, and yet Christ said he without sin be the first to cast his stone.. John 8vs7
Have a nice day mister.
Lol, see this one...there is no correlation between light and darkness...you berra turn a newleaf sweetheartcheesy
Re: Homosexualism, Humanity And Our Collective Hypocrisy. by MrCork: 1:28pm On May 11, 2016
ellacute45:
goat!!!!

u no i love to *hit* it thou...truss me...2 minute wit Mr Cork (A.K.A rubber plantation) and i swaaaar u will forget that yor lessssbian rubbbish!! wink

1 Like

Re: Homosexualism, Humanity And Our Collective Hypocrisy. by calliope(f): 1:29pm On May 11, 2016
firstking01:
Lol, see this one...there is no correlation between light and darkness...you berra turn a newleaf sweetheartcheesy
Lmao........ I'm the newest leaf in town, you're the one who needs to stop with the homophobia.
Re: Homosexualism, Humanity And Our Collective Hypocrisy. by Nobody: 1:43pm On May 11, 2016
MrCork:

^^^^Arhhha..so u are Gay? ..u say u r responsible for bein Gay? ... WTF...wots goin on!!! undecided
No i concurred that we heterosexuals are somehow to blame for your homosexual behaviour. smiley
Re: Homosexualism, Humanity And Our Collective Hypocrisy. by Nobody: 2:20pm On May 11, 2016
firstking01:
I dnt really know your problem, but one thing i can tell you is, weather you furnicate, commit adultery or you are into homosexualism or lesbianism, such persons will still end up in hell...even a simple lie you tell will surely take you to hell...no sin is bigger than the other, like some denominations will tell you that you cnt judge a man that tells a lie the same way you judge a man that killed somebody...

Anything you do that is not in line with the word of God is a sin...

Well, for the fact that i disgust gays does not mean i'm a saint get this into your skull now cos i know thats the whole essence of your thread.

ITS PATHETIC THE KIND OF EDUCATION IN THIS AGE. PEOPLE READ TO REPLY AND NOT READ TO UNDERSTAND. THE CRUX OF THE MATTER IS THAT WE SHOULD ALWAYS STAND FOR THE TRUTH AT ALL TIMES. IF YOU ARE ONLY DISGUSTED BY GAYS AND NOT OTHER SEXUAL IMMORALITIES THEN WHERE DO YOU STAND.

THATS JUST BEING HYPOCRITICAL. WHERE DO YOU STAND?
Re: Homosexualism, Humanity And Our Collective Hypocrisy. by MrCork: 2:24pm On May 11, 2016
Stupedinluv:
No i concurred that we heterosexuals are somehow to blame for your homosexual behaviour. smiley

...ermm correction ...bro u make me laugh..u think u can foool nairaland by hidin under a wig?...14years improsonment awaits u in Lagos..truss me!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Homosexualism, Humanity And Our Collective Hypocrisy. by MrCork: 2:25pm On May 11, 2016
calliope:

Lmao........ I'm the newest leaf in town, you're the one who needs to stop with the homophobia.

.arhhha...so u a Gay supporter?...correct? angry
Re: Homosexualism, Humanity And Our Collective Hypocrisy. by Nobody: 2:26pm On May 11, 2016
@ firstking01

So talking about SAINTS.Do you know that the church and the bible plays among the greatest role in the perversions we have today?

Its so CONSPICUOUS the reputation built in the sands of time with a very, very deep footing by the VATICAN, their standing firmly in OPPOSITION TO HOMOSEXUALISM, SAME SEX MARRIAGE, ABORTION.............E.T.C

Their stands against homosexualism makes most amusing some verses in the Bible as it relates directly to the nature of the VATICAN'S JUDGEMENT OF HOMOSEXUALISM by describing the judgement as no more than a DOUBLE STAND.

The CHURCH pretends not to perceiving the BIG PLANK in their own eyes too while admonishing someone else to removing the SPECK in their own eyes.

Well, religion is almost nothing but, "do as I say and NOT as I do". HYPOCRITES!!! 

So, His Holines, (former) Pope Benedict XVI, nick-named as GOD'S ROTTWEILLER for his hardline views, an aggressive doctrine enforcing Cardinal before he was appointed to Vatican top job made in his Christmas message, obviously without INTROSPECTION, without THINKING TWICE his speech which he made against homosexualism on behalf of the CHURCH.

He said, "God had created man and woman as a specific 'DUALITY'.......an essential aspect of what being human is all about".

So, the Pope's speech got me thinking, if TRUTHFUL an essential aspect of what it means to being human is the 'DUALITY', man and woman as created by God. Then, His Holiness' judgement against HOMOSEXUALISM, SAME SEX MARRIAGE based on this duality, the union of man and woman, is seriously in CONFLICTING DISPUTE with he himself, the Pope by him being a CELIBATE. For celibacy is a DENIAL of the very essence of our being human, for it embraces not this 'DUALITY' of man and woman as created by God. Celibacy is obviously a deviation from the intended roles of man and woman on planet earth, like is homosexualism. It is turning deaf ears to the language of creation, celibacy is infact  a DESTRUCTION OF GOD'S WORK.

"Or, how can you say to your brother, 'Brother, let me remove the speck that is in your eye, when you yourself do not see the plank that is in your own eye? HYPOCRITE!!! First remove the plank in your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck that is in your brother's eye. For a good tree does not bear bad fruit nor does a bad tree bear good fruit". Luke 6 : 42 - 44.

Its absolutely no DOUBT that all kinds of sexual perversions and attrocities and immoralities that we are faced with today have 'A' deep root by factor in the CHURCH'S TEACHINGS.

That isn't all Pope Benedict XVI had to say against homosexualism in St Peter's square at the Vatican in his Christmas message as he rightly denounces same sex marriage even though a celibate.

Church teaches that homosexual act is "instrinsically disordered",  "manipulation of nature" "ATTACK" on the traditional family made up of father, mother and children.

If CELIBACY is not a manipulation of nature, an ATTACK on traditional family made up of father, mother and children then what is it? A DOCTRINE DISORDER, or A COMMANDMENT OF GOD?

Same sex marriage definately has NO place in God's Commandment to allowing such an ABERRANT BEHAVIOUR as homosexualism.
Re: Homosexualism, Humanity And Our Collective Hypocrisy. by firstking01(m): 2:27pm On May 11, 2016
calliope:

Turn a newleafundecided?...in my earlier post, i gave you a clue bout myself but you are claiming adamancy...i cannot speak for all the christians, i'm speaking for myself...i told you i dnt enduldge in the things i critizise, that alone should tell you i'm not an hypocrite...and i also told you i disgust gays, soundecided??...thats my personal thing...and i'm sure no sane guy parols with gay...

Now, lemme give you a lil background of what christianity is...we believe in God the father, son and the holyghostundecided...you know the nature of the cross, the vertical axis and the horizontal axis...the vertical axis speaks of our relationship with God as the stick points directly to heaven, and the horizontal axis speaks or represents our relationship with you as my fellow human being..

How do we handle sinners?,,,when we see you in sin, we approch you with love, preach to you about the danger in it, and if you are still playing ignorance and adamant, we hand you over to God in prayers...we do not force people to follow our jesus, our own is to preach the word and leave you for the holyghost, cos He alone does the conviction according to acts chapter 1 and 2...lemme just stop here firstgrin..

Again note, that i hate gays is my personal decision...and that doesn't make me an hypocrite in anywayundecided....jesus, why should i be lusting and admiring my fellow man, pukesundecided....if you are a lesbian, pls desist from the act i beg you...you are too pretty for any manembarassed
Re: Homosexualism, Humanity And Our Collective Hypocrisy. by Nobody: 2:29pm On May 11, 2016
MrCork:

u no i love to *hit* it thou...truss me...2 minute wit Mr Cork[b](A.K.A rubber plantation)[/b] and i swaaaar u will forget that yor lessssbian rubbbish!! wink
Hmmm so you produce Kondom lipsrsealed
Re: Homosexualism, Humanity And Our Collective Hypocrisy. by Nobody: 2:31pm On May 11, 2016
MrCork:

...ermm correction ...bro u make me laugh..u think u can foool nairaland by hidin under a wig?...14years improsonment awaits u in Lagos..truss me!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
lol silly troll grin
Re: Homosexualism, Humanity And Our Collective Hypocrisy. by MrCork: 2:31pm On May 11, 2016
ellacute45:
Hmmm so you produce Kondom lipsrsealed

..cant find my sie...too big. can u handle bignesss? smiley
Re: Homosexualism, Humanity And Our Collective Hypocrisy. by Nobody: 2:32pm On May 11, 2016
MrCork:

..cant find my sie...too big. can u handle bignesss? smiley
bigness of what exactly? undecided
Re: Homosexualism, Humanity And Our Collective Hypocrisy. by MrCork: 2:33pm On May 11, 2016
WORDWORLD:
@ firstking01

So talking about SAINTS.Do you know that the church and the bible plays among the greatest role in the perversions we have today?

Its so CONSPICUOUS the reputation built in the sands of time with a very, very deep footing by the VATICAN, their standing firmly in OPPOSITION TO HOMOSEXUALISM, SAME SEX MARRIAGE, ABORTION.............E.T.C

Their stands against homosexualism makes most amusing some verses in the Bible as it relates directly to the nature of the VATICAN'S JUDGEMENT OF HOMOSEXUALISM by describing the judgement as no more than a DOUBLE STAND.

The CHURCH pretends not to perceiving the BIG PLANK in their own eyes too while admonishing someone else to removing the SPECK in their own eyes.

Well, religion is almost nothing but, "do as I say and NOT as I do". HYPOCRITES!!! 

So, His Holines, (former) Pope Benedict XVI, nick-named as GOD'S ROTTWEILLER for his hardline views, an aggressive doctrine enforcing Cardinal before he was appointed to Vatican top job made in his Christmas message, obviously without INTROSPECTION, without THINKING TWICE his speech which he made against homosexualism on behalf of the CHURCH.

He said, "God had created man and woman as a specific 'DUALITY'.......an essential aspect of what being human is all about".

So, the Pope's speech got me thinking, if TRUTHFUL an essential aspect of what it means to being human is the 'DUALITY', man and woman as created by God. Then, His Holiness' judgement against HOMOSEXUALISM, SAME SEX MARRIAGE based on this duality, the union of man and woman, is seriously in CONFLICTING DISPUTE with he himself, the Pope by him being a CELIBATE. For celibacy is a DENIAL of the very essence of our being human, for it embraces not this 'DUALITY' of man and woman as created by God. Celibacy is obviously a deviation from the intended roles of man and woman on planet earth, like is homosexualism. It is turning deaf ears to the language of creation, celibacy is infact  a DESTRUCTION OF GOD'S WORK.

"Or, how can you say to your brother, 'Brother, let me remove the speck that is in your eye, when you yourself do not see the plank that is in your own eye? HYPOCRITE!!! First remove the plank in your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck that is in your brother's eye. For a good tree does not bear bad fruit nor does a bad tree bear good fruit". Luke 6 : 42 - 44.

Its absolutely no DOUBT that all kinds of sexual perversions and attrocities and immoralities that we are faced with today have 'A' deep root by factor in the CHURCH'S TEACHINGS.

That isn't all Pope Benedict XVI had to say against homosexualism in St Peter's square at the Vatican in his Christmas message as he rightly denounces same sex marriage even though a celibate.

Church teaches that homosexual act is "instrinsically disordered",  "manipulation of nature" "ATTACK" on the traditional family made up of father, mother and children.

If CELIBACY is not a manipulation of nature, an ATTACK on traditional family made up of father, mother and children then what is it? A DOCTRINE DISORDER, or A COMMANDMENT OF GOD?

Same sex marriage definately has NO place in God's Commandment to allowing such an ABERRANT BEHAVIOUR as homosexualism.

...hangon..are u the spokesman for Gays?.....why the f*** u supportin faggggots?...serrriously. U like them? angry
Re: Homosexualism, Humanity And Our Collective Hypocrisy. by MrCork: 2:35pm On May 11, 2016
ellacute45:
bigness of what exactly? undecided

...can u handle my 17inches looong diiik or u rather play wit it..be honesst..dont lie? smiley
Re: Homosexualism, Humanity And Our Collective Hypocrisy. by firstking01(m): 2:36pm On May 11, 2016
WORDWORLD:
@ firstking01

Young man, all your talks are directed towards the catholics, i 've got no business with them, goan and ask the catholics of vatican or warreva you call them...i'm a pure pentecostal, i preach, teach and believe the word of Godundecided...know ye this day and henceforth that pentecostal and catholics are too differend thingsundecided.
Re: Homosexualism, Humanity And Our Collective Hypocrisy. by Nobody: 2:36pm On May 11, 2016
@firstking01

So, the distinction as to whose TEACHINGS am refering to in the BIBLE to being CHRISTIANITY, which describes the kind of SEXUAL ORIENTATION that has produced all kinds of ROTTEN FRUITS in mostly Christian dominated countries, EUROPE, AMERICA especially, the U.S.A being a country of emphasis.

My reference is obviously not the teachings of JESUS CHRIST but the teachings of APOSTLE, ST. PAUL and his likes, such as THEOLOGIAN, ST. AUGUSTINE.

And so he, Apostle St. Paul taught the following, a response to an enquiry made to him.

"Now concerning the things of which you wrote to me. IT IS GOOD FOR A MAN NOT TO TOUCH A WOMAN" 1corinthians 7:1

In otherwords the Christian Church under the doctrine of Apostle Paul teaches that, it is good for a man not to touch a woman. Hence,with CELIBACY in mind which Apostle Paul prefered to MARRIAGE. Just keep on reading. 
But, St. Paul understood very well that CELIBACY means suppressing human nature which in TRUTH cannot be suppressed. He knew that if the touching of man and woman is totally forbidden, then people will still indulge in sexual gratification through unlawful means. And so he says:

"Nevertheless, because of sexual immorality, let each man have his own wife, and let each woman have her own husband" 1Corinthians 7:2

Then, Apostle, St. Paul made his preference  CLEARLY known without AMBIGUITY, and also trying to prevent the people from forgetting the HOLINESS OF CELIBACY so they can make celibacy their first choice over marriage. He continues:

"But I say this as a concession, not as a commandment. FOR I WISH THAT ALL MEN WERE EVEN AS I MYSELF" (a celibate) . 1Corinthian 7:7

*Celibacy is OBVIOUSLY more appealing to St.Paul than the union of man and woman in marriage.

THE QUESTION OF COURSE IS: CAN WE JUDGE WHAT WILL HAPPEN IF ALL MEN AND WOMEN BECOME LIKE ST. PAUL, A CELIBATE? 

CELIBACY IS SUPPRESSING OUR HUMAN NATURE, NOT HAVING SEX AT ALL, NOT GETTING MARRIED. WHAT THEN DOES HUMANITY AMOUNTS TO IN THE END? IF NOT THE SAME END AS HOMOSEXUALISM OFF COURSE, A DEAD END!!! WHAT A PITIFUL DOCTRINE THAT LEADS A FAITH TO ITS OWN EXTINCTION IF CELIBACY IS ADHERED TO WITH SINCERITY BY ALL HER FOLLOWERS.

Apostle Paul, still re-emphasizing his preference and selfish interest which is celibacy. He encouraged further as thus:

"I say to the UNMARRIED and to the WIDOWS: IT IS GOOD FOR THEM IF THE REMAIN EVEN AS I AM; (a celibate). But if they cannot exercise self-control, let them marry. For it is better to marry than to burn with passion" 1Corinthians 7:8-9

According to the teachings of Apostle Paul, marriage is only a CONCESSION, a way out from commiting fornication while CELIBACY IS BETTER THAN MARRIAGE.

St. Paul further goes on to describe that marriage means DISTRESS, TROUBLE IN THE FLESH.

"Now concerning the Virgins: I have no commandment from the Lord; yet I give judgement as one whom the Lord in His mercy has made trustworthy. I think that in the view of the present DISTRESS, it is good for a person to remain as he is .......ARE YOU FREE FROM A WIFE? THEN, DO NOT SEEK A WIFE? But if you marry, you do not sin, and if a girl marries, she does not sin. YET THOSE WHO MARRY SHALL HAVE TROUBLE IN THE FLESH" 1 Corinthians 7:25-26.

Hmm!!!

I wonder why Homosexuals are even so disturbed about getting through with their same sex marriage. MARRIAGE is not a priority, an ideal even though HETEROSEXUAL according to Apostle Paul to whom is acclaimed the founder of Christianity. The reason he is acclaimed the founder being that, there is not a whole lot that was reported which Jesus Christ had said as documented is such a library of scriptural books as the Bible we have been made to read today. Apostle, St. Paul, a former Lawyer and GENTILE, is alone responsible for writing the most number of books in the New Testament, setting the creed and foundation for Christainity after the depature of Christ.

Almost everything practiced today in Christianity points to Apostle Paul's teachings.

All of the reported speeches of Jesus Christ in the Bible without making duplication of his words like being done in Matthew, Mark, Luke and John, will all contain just the front page of a newspaper. Because there is not much that was handed down to us and neither did his teachings address in DETAIL, our critical human affairs. Two examples of our present concern is our biologically programmed impluse such as 'SEXUAL URGES', 'MARRIAGE'.

The most Jesus did in this areas was admonish not to become enslaved by LUST, by visual and physical fornication and adultery. Matthew 5:27-32. Jesus never married, hence couldn't have been in anyway a practical example to emulate to solving our marital issues or as a guide to connubial bliss.

So, when you read the doctrine of Apostle Paul, as regards this IMPORTANT subject matter in our humanities, MARRIAGE, SEX. He, St. Paul who never married too, was only making his judgement based on his own by wishful thinking of his being privilege to doing so as a 'trustworthy' servant of the Lord that he claims. It is not at all THE ALL KNOWING LORD that has commanded or inspired Apostle Paul to teach so. He himself stated so in  1Corinthian7:25

CELIBACY is as ANTI-HUMAN and as ANTI-GOD'S WORK as HOMOSEXUALITY is ANTI-HUMAN and ANTI-GOD. Judging by one standard and not double standard.

Using a one standard preferably the criticism of Pope Benedict, a CELIBATE, and for his crying out loud against same sex marriage, Homosexualism. The VATICAN as far as TRUTH is concern have only succeeded in portarying themselves as such a HYPOCRITE.

If they see nothing wrong with CELIBACY, but with HOMOSEXUALISM. Then their judgement is A DOUBLE STANDARD because If the Pope's Christmas message about SAVING THE WORLD IS "ANYTHING" TO GO BY. How can Celibacy be any better way in saving humanity from extinction than is Homosexualism?

So, Apostle Paul, continues with his CONJECTURES, an obvious deviation from God's work and in order to keep strengthening his hold on CELIBACY as against MARRIAGE. He teaches that marriage and pleasing God are ANTIPATHETIC to each other. And that marriage is full of ANXIETIES which he wishes to FREE humanity of it, by us making a choice of being, A CELIBATE, UNMARIED.

"I want you to be free of anxieties. The UNMARRIED MAN is anxious about affairs of the Lord, how to please the Lord, but the MARRIED MAN is anxious about worldly affairs, how to please his wife and his interest is divided. There is a difference between a wife and a virgin. The UNMARRIED WOMAN cares about the things of the Lord, that she may be holy both in body and in spirit. But she who is MARRIED cares about things of the world. How she may please her husband". 1Corithians7:32,35

So, marriage and pleasing God is antipathetic to each accoording to St. Paul's doctrine.

Apostle Paul continuosly makes it EMPHATICALLY CLEAR his stand and his wishes that Christian faithfuls should stand on the same footing with him. In his next writings he wrote: "So that he who marries his bethrothed does well AND HE WHO REFRAINS FROM MARRYING WILL DO BETTER". 1Corinthians 7:38

So, the Christian view on MARRIAGE according to Apostle Paul can be summarized as follows.

1. Celibacy is the BEST and should be adopted.

2. In order to refrain from fornication, marriage is allowed; but it is REGRETTABLE to be so. One should try his or her best to be a CELIBATE.

3. Marriage retards salvation and is ANTIPATHETIC to pleasing God.

In TRUTH, Celibacy, Homosexualism are both REBELIOUSNESS, DEAFENING EAR to the language of creation.

As TRUE as the above statement, people who have been deeply INDOCTRINATED will not want to see it that way. Too few a people are TRUTH SEEKERS majority are SENTIMENTALIST. These are people who have their own FACULTY OF REASONING but it is of no use to them all because they have been PROGRAMMED to become UNREASONABLE. Which is what is truely called MENTAL SLAVERY and it is such mental slavery that is ruining our world. When are such dogmatics, a bunch of people too LAZY to using what has been freely given to them, the gift of CURIOSITY, OF SENSIBILITY, INTELLIGENCE, RATIONALITY going to start using their God given brains and minds to thinking straight TRUTHFULLY and not crooked, full of SENTIMENTS?

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it in living someone else's life. DON'T BE TRAPPED BY DOGMA. Which is living with the result of other people's thinking." Late Steve Jobs advices all.

Celibacy is the wishful thinking of Apostle St. Paul and an IRRATIONAL DOGMA it is. Infact celibacy leads to proscreate cancer just to tell you that you can't fight against nature and win.

WHAT A WORLD OF EMPTY HEADS CONTROLED BY HEADS THAT ARE FILLED WITH RUBBISH.

FLIES FOLLOWING FAECES. THAT IS WHAT  DOGMATISM IS ALL ABOUT. 

A WORLD OF FEW RATIONAL MINDS, PRAGMATIST. O!!! WHAT AN EMPTY WORLD FULL OF PERVERSE MINDS WE ARE LIVING IN.

Same sex marriage, homosexualism will forever remain an IRRATIONALITY. Celibacy is not God's decree but the doctrine of St. Paul, which conflicts with the essential aspect of what being human is all about just like HOMOSEXUALISM.

IS IT THEN NOT HYPOCRISY ALTOGETHER. THE ESSENCE OF THE TREAD IS THAT WE SHOULD CURE OURSELVES OF OUR HYPOCRISY.

1 Like

Re: Homosexualism, Humanity And Our Collective Hypocrisy. by Nobody: 2:39pm On May 11, 2016
MrCork:

...can u handle my 17inches looong diiik or u rather play wit it..be honesst..dont lie? smiley
so actually your diik is longer than what your what your brain can achieve.. Mkpi-goat!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Homosexualism, Humanity And Our Collective Hypocrisy. by MrCork: 2:41pm On May 11, 2016
ellacute45:
so actually your diik is longer than what your what your brain can achieve.. Mkpi-goat!!!

...sounds like u rather prefa playn wit my 17inches looong diiik like LEGO....do u like LEGO?..i can bring it over if i want! wink
Re: Homosexualism, Humanity And Our Collective Hypocrisy. by Nobody: 2:44pm On May 11, 2016
MrCork:

...sounds like u rather prefa playn wit my 17inches looong diiik like LEGO....do u like LEGO?..i can bring it over if i want! wink
fool goat
Re: Homosexualism, Humanity And Our Collective Hypocrisy. by Nobody: 2:45pm On May 11, 2016
@ firstking01

OKAY!!!

Does the Pents preach Abstinence?

ABSTINENCE FROM PREMARITAL SEX, THAT IS WHAT IS PREACHED. And such is the story of Jessica Ciencin Henriquez, a fabulous writer who called her VIRGINITY at marriage a MISTAKE. Which is a true story a respresention and reflection of unncountables like her who saved their virginity for marriage but ended up regreting that they ever did. SO WHY ALL THE REGRETS, AFTER ACHIEVING SUCH NOBILITY?

Six months into marriage, Jessica wrote, "the idea of seperating seem more appealing than FEIGNING HEADACHES FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE."

She saved sex for marriage "hoping it would ensure a successful marriage. Instead, she wrote, "IT LEAD TO MY DIVORCE".

COMMENTARY (not made by me. For more information on Jessica Ciencin story check: arleenspenceley.com/commentary-on-my-virginity-mistake/).

The commetator wrote, I agree with what Jessica implies, the CHURCH camp where people preached premarital abstinence at her probably can be blamed in part for the sour start of what would be a short-term marriage.

This points to an important, unfortunate TRUTH. Churches long have promoted premarital abstinence by talking about everthing EXCEPT FOR SEX. The perils of unwed parenthood, the stigma associated with sexually transmitted infections and how much "better" you are for not having sex than kids who do.

When a church (or school or a parent) says "wear this ring" and "sign" this "pledge" and then stops talking about relationships, girls and boys become women and men who basically only know not to have sex. Otherwise their concepts of marriage and sex are shaped by friends or media. THAT IS THE PROBLEM.

PREACHING ABSTINENCE IS NOT ENOUGH BUT PROPER SEX AND MARITAL EDUCATION INTENDED TO LEAD TO CONNUBIAL BLISS.

THE IRONY OFF COURSE IS THIS QUESTION WHICH WE MUST ASK OURSELVES. WHAT HAS THE CHURCH GOT TO TEACH ABOUT SEX ANYWAY EXCEPT THAT SEX IS "INHERENTLY EVIL" THE SO, SO, A PATHETIC, SAD TRUTH, THE DOCTRINES OF MEN.

AND WHAT A MANIPULATION, A DOCTRINE BY MEN TO MAKING GOD SEEM TO BE AGAINST HUMAN NATURE AND HUMANITY WHICH HE BY HIMSELF CREATED!!! Was it these men that created the Penis and the Vagina? Was it these men that has programmed the female sexuality to take longer before it BURST and the male a shorter time to BLAST? Was it this men that  have fashioned female sexuality to be able to achieving multiple orgasm?

Due to so many lapses by the Church, NOT HAVING ANSWERS TO CRITICAL ISSUES BOTHERING MANKIND, our nature and how to successfully run a society. The out crop of the Church's INEFFICIENCY is what we have today, SECULARISM which has allowed all kinds of PERVERSIONS and their PERVERT movements fighting for all kinds of ILLUSIONS under the BIGER DELUSION called DEMOCRACY.

Since the Church has nothing to TEACH us about SEX other than that SEX IS INHERENTLY EVIL. A TABOO SUBJECT. Giving the so called SEX REFORMER within the circles of SECULARISM, their capitalist drive, with having no respect for traditional values to eventually fill this VOID, the Church has made a HUMAN CATRASTOPHY for teaching doctrines that fights againnst our natural instinct. A drive and yearning for monetary satisfaction by these sex reformers and out crop of secularism have only succeed in creating much more problems for mankind. Instead of teaching SEX through proper enlightenment of minds of the people who are yearning for answers and solutions. They choose to explioting their credulity and gullibility. The sex education we get is no more than a promotional program for the manufacturers of contraceptive aids. Germaine Greer, a famous feminist identified these reformers in her book 'Sex and Destiny' as "THE BAWDS OF CAPITALISM".
These bawds of capitalism are afraid and think that If the people receive proper insightful information about sex, their market is going to fall because who will be buying the pills and the condoms when there are natural alternatives to them that requires not spending of money at all.

HIGHLIGTHING THE ROLE THE CHURCH AND THE DOCTRINES OF MEN HAVE AND IS PLAYING IN NURTURING ALL KINDS OF PERVERSION.
Re: Homosexualism, Humanity And Our Collective Hypocrisy. by Nobody: 2:48pm On May 11, 2016
MrCork:

we ask if u Gay & u ran away...abi?..wot are u scared for? angry

Because SILENCE is the best answer to your question. If you understood the post you would not be asking such a question. The kind of question people ask tells alot about their Intellectual cababilities.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

7 CRAZY Things That Happens To Your Boobs When You Stop Having Sex / Nigerian Transgender Miss Sahhara Shares A Nude Photo / Slay Queen Goes Naked On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.