Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Which City In America Has The Most Nigerians? - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which City In America Has The Most Nigerians? (50530 Views)

Why Most Nigerians Go To Malaysia Instead Of Europe And America / You Think You Know Nigeria: Which City Gate Is This? (photo) / A City In Nigeria With 24/7 Electricity Supply! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which City In America Has The Most Nigerians? by Nobody: 2:18am On Jun 17, 2007
Omo Eko:

Colorado
Houston
Philly
New York
Maryland
New Jersey
Atlanta
Chicago(too many Naija there), that is the land of fraud and drugs

are these cities?
Re: Which City In America Has The Most Nigerians? by OmoEko1(f): 2:26am On Jun 17, 2007
babyosisi:

are these cities?
Well Miss i know everything angry angry angry, why don't you tell me cities!!!!!!!!shiooooooooo
Re: Which City In America Has The Most Nigerians? by Nobody: 2:28am On Jun 17, 2007
How is your weekend going?
Miss "maryland is a city"
Re: Which City In America Has The Most Nigerians? by OmoEko1(f): 2:29am On Jun 17, 2007
Goodnight

1 Like

Re: Which City In America Has The Most Nigerians? by Nobody: 2:32am On Jun 17, 2007
Omo Eko:

Goodnight

don't let the bed bugs bite!!

I hope they suck instead grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Which City In America Has The Most Nigerians? by nguage(m): 6:37am On Jun 17, 2007
"i heard them say", Naijas control drug deals in th Chi.
Re: Which City In America Has The Most Nigerians? by OmoEko1(f): 5:03pm On Jun 17, 2007
n-guage:

"i heard them say", Naijas control drug deals in th Chi.
Yes oh you are so right about that
Re: Which City In America Has The Most Nigerians? by nguage(m): 3:58am On Jun 18, 2007
do u live in chicago, i'll probably move over there
Re: Which City In America Has The Most Nigerians? by ayefele200(m): 5:41am On Jun 18, 2007
babyosisi:

texas is not a city.
people abeg
i too know, STATE duhhhhhhh,

can someone telll that stupid poster to change it to STATE, there are various cities in a state, it reasonable PUTTING state preferably
Re: Which City In America Has The Most Nigerians? by cyl(f): 9:04am On Jun 18, 2007
@babyosisi
Thanks a million,ure d bomb.av a blessed week.
Re: Which City In America Has The Most Nigerians? by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jun 18, 2007
ayefele200:

i too know, STATE duhhhhhhh,

can someone telll that stupid poster to change it to STATE, there are various cities in a state, it reasonable PUTTING state preferably

ayefele are you a man or woman?
Your gender keeps changing with every post,lol
Re: Which City In America Has The Most Nigerians? by nguage(m): 1:28am On Jun 19, 2007
he/she is a yahoo boy/girl
Re: Which City In America Has The Most Nigerians? by omoge(f): 10:57am On Jun 19, 2007
lol or just mixed gender half and half grin
Re: Which City In America Has The Most Nigerians? by omoge(f): 10:57am On Jun 19, 2007
Re: Which City In America Has The Most Nigerians? by ayefele200(m): 4:43am On Jun 20, 2007
@babyosisi
thanks for the observation, well am trying to get a sex change, but its still in progress, if its confirmed yall gonna know
Re: Which City In America Has The Most Nigerians? by uspry1(f): 10:11pm On Jun 20, 2007
are these cities?

Let me clarify the follow US states/cities you mentioned at below:

Colorado - US state
Houston - city in the US state of Texas
Philly - short name for city, Philadelphia in the US state of Pennslvania (crime-infected)
New York - US state, in the city of New York City (crime-infected)
Maryland - US state, in the city of Baltimore (crime-infected)
New Jersey - US state
Atlanta - city in the US state of Georgia
Chicago - city in the US state of Illnois (crime-infected)
Re: Which City In America Has The Most Nigerians? by vronnie(f): 11:58pm On Jun 20, 2007
The state of maryland and washington dc area are very populated by nigerians
Re: Which City In America Has The Most Nigerians? by 130L: 3:16am On Jun 21, 2007
Nigerians are every where!! grin grin
Re: Which City In America Has The Most Nigerians? by MP007(m): 7:33am On Jun 24, 2007
130L:

Nigerians are every where!! grin grin

everywhere ? did u read the post at all, try use brain
Re: Which City In America Has The Most Nigerians? by omogenaija(f): 7:37am On Jun 24, 2007
@ topic

houston of course-duh !!!!!!!
Re: Which City In America Has The Most Nigerians? by Ladytemi(f): 8:29pm On Jul 05, 2008
atl, maryland, new york(city not state),chicago,philly, california
Re: Which City In America Has The Most Nigerians? by EXPONENT(m): 2:12am On Jul 07, 2008
now how many are Illegal Aliens?
Re: Which City In America Has The Most Nigerians? by SeanT21(f): 4:03am On Jul 07, 2008
EXPONENT:

now how many are Illegal Aliens?

none. Nigeria is not connected to america.
Re: Which City In America Has The Most Nigerians? by blackspade(m): 6:19pm On Sep 11, 2008
^^ They are here, do not be confused. Many Africans are here illegally from overstaying their visas, along with many Chinese, Indians, Mexicans, etc. . . . But, I think the cities with most Nigerians are:

Houston
New York City
Prince Georges County, MD
Atlanta
Philadelphia

In Los Angeles, there are many Nigerians here, but not as many as the cities above, but more and more are arriving each month. Maybe in two years time, the amount for Nigerians in Los Angeles, many surpass the number in Philly. Also, the vast majority of Nigerians here are Igbo.
Re: Which City In America Has The Most Nigerians? by stkris(m): 3:24am On Sep 12, 2008
HURRICANE IKE is headed for houston,TX tomorrow evening,  n its going to be nasty, because the forecast says people in

certain coastal areas in galveston face "CERTAIN DEATH" if they don't evacuate. abeg as naija people full houston, make we try call

those we know to get d heck out at once, because som pips out there r still procrastinating evacuating tomorrow because d

weather aint that bad yet. . n we all know how our folks act lukewarm bout stuff until it gets out of hand  sad
Re: Which City In America Has The Most Nigerians? by librangyps(f): 3:34am On Sep 12, 2008
hurricane ike? nothing person no go read for this nairaland,
Re: Which City In America Has The Most Nigerians? by librangyps(f): 3:59am On Sep 12, 2008
OH MY GOD, I ADMIT I HAVE BEEN A BIT BEHING LATELY ON THE NEWS, I ONLY HEARD OF GUSTAV, NA WA OH, WE LUCKY FOR NAIJA IN SOME KIND WAY OHH,

AND ST. KRIS ABEG NO VEX, I APOLOGISE,
Re: Which City In America Has The Most Nigerians? by librangyps(f): 10:53am On Sep 12, 2008
oops behind***
Re: Which City In America Has The Most Nigerians? by blackspade(m): 5:34pm On Sep 12, 2008
They said if you live in Galveston County, TX, you need to evacuate, or face imminent death! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Which City In America Has The Most Nigerians? by cold(m): 5:51pm On Sep 12, 2008
Pls i hope our fellow nland frnds lyk Onyiye & co are not in harm's way.(Same goes for evry Texan)
Re: Which City In America Has The Most Nigerians? by onyinye2(f): 5:56pm On Sep 12, 2008
cold:

Please i hope our fellow nland frnds like Onyiye & co are not in harm's way.(Same goes for evry Texan)
Oh thanks for caring. wink My father drove over to where i stay and told me to pack my things for the weekend because i was staying with them. And that he was not taking no for an answer. He wasn't taking any chances even though it is reported that im not in the path of Ike, but he wasn't going to gamble with that.
Re: Which City In America Has The Most Nigerians? by cold(m): 6:31pm On Sep 12, 2008
Glad to know.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ahmadu Chanchangi Is Dead (Chanchangi Airlines Chairman) / Paulcy Cyprian Iwuala In A Motor Accident - Photos / Us Conference Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.