Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,739 members, 7,837,673 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

Wonderful People Of Romanceland - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wonderful People Of Romanceland (812 Views)

Good People Of Romanceland, Please Help Out!! / See Pics Of Romanceland Most Sexiest Men-extreme Sexiness To End ur Weekend with / The Real And Fake Females OF Romanceland Poll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wonderful People Of Romanceland by Nobody: 9:20am On May 11, 2016
After careful surveillance and aSSiduous scrutiny, i've come to the realisation that the romance section is the hallmark of honesty, excellence in morals, good judgement in this forum.
This is the section with the most mature minds, issues are being gently tackled here without bashing or insults. A section where cases of racial discrimination have never been heard of. A section which to my utter dismay, has reasonable topics flooding it's board every now and then.
Consequently, to say i am proud of this development is an understatement. A lot of personalities here have taken the bull by the horn to ensure a serene environment devoid of bashing, deliberate display of stvpidityy and extreme cases of foolishness. Never seen a soul here bashing another.
Owing to this consciousness, i have decided to bring before you an issue which to my awareness, isn't a colossal sum to fiddle over with.

I think my ex-girlfriend is cheating on me!
What do i do?
Do I......?
Re: Wonderful People Of Romanceland by NiRfreak(m): 9:27am On May 11, 2016
Cheat too...u will feel less bitter
Re: Wonderful People Of Romanceland by Nobody: 9:27am On May 11, 2016
Ex-girlfriend undecided

undecided

Re: Wonderful People Of Romanceland by NiRfreak(m): 9:29am On May 11, 2016
when you think you have seen enough clowns on nairaland.....more keep signing up.
Re: Wonderful People Of Romanceland by layla129(f): 9:41am On May 11, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Wonderful People Of Romanceland by firstking01(m): 9:43am On May 11, 2016
discoprophet:
After careful surveillance and aSSiduous scrutiny, i've come to the realisation that the romance section is the hallmark of honesty, excellence in morals, good judgement in this forum.
This is the section with the most mature minds, issues are being gently tackled here without bashing or insults. A section where cases of racial discrimination have never been heard of. A section which to my utter dismay, has reasonable topics flooding it's board every now and then.
Consequently, to say i am proud of this development is an understatement. A lot of personalities here have taken the bull by the horn to ensure a serene environment devoid of bashing, deliberate display of stvpidityy and extreme cases of foolishness. Never seen a soul here bashing another.
Owing to this consciousness, i have decided to bring before you an issue which to my awareness, isn't a colossal sum to fiddle over with.

What do i do?
Do I......?
@ your thread that reads, "can anything good come outa romance section"...how do you reconcile this your thread that is directly contradictory to that threadembarassed??
Re: Wonderful People Of Romanceland by sinaj(f): 9:45am On May 11, 2016
My mb sad
Re: Wonderful People Of Romanceland by ErnieSmallzz(f): 9:51am On May 11, 2016
Chai! Op.. Rily Smh 4 u
Re: Wonderful People Of Romanceland by firstking01(m): 9:51am On May 11, 2016
I thought she's your ex??
Re: Wonderful People Of Romanceland by optional1(f): 9:57am On May 11, 2016
Tot Op wanted to say something useful.

Chai may God forgive us.
Re: Wonderful People Of Romanceland by Nobody: 10:04am On May 11, 2016
optional1:
Tot Op wanted to say something useful.

Chai may God forgive us.
Amen o! We've really sinned and fallen short of his glory
Re: Wonderful People Of Romanceland by Nobody: 10:05am On May 11, 2016
sinaj:
My mb sad
what happened to your mb?
Re: Wonderful People Of Romanceland by Nobody: 10:07am On May 11, 2016
SANDOSKI:
Ex-girlfriend undecided

undecided
Sandy babe!
Re: Wonderful People Of Romanceland by Nobody: 10:09am On May 11, 2016
discoprophet:

Sandy babe!

Elo Swidy... How are you?
Re: Wonderful People Of Romanceland by ShaqFu: 10:11am On May 11, 2016
discoprophet:

What do i do?
Do I......?
Ironic. That's all I can say.
Re: Wonderful People Of Romanceland by Nobody: 10:12am On May 11, 2016
discoprophet:

I think my [size=18pt]ex-girlfriend[/size] is [size=18pt]cheating[/size] on me!
What do i do?
Do I......?
How can an Ex be cheating on you?

You ok in the head? undecided
Re: Wonderful People Of Romanceland by Nobody: 10:20am On May 11, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Elo Swidy... How are you?
I'm fine, darling
Re: Wonderful People Of Romanceland by optional1(f): 10:22am On May 11, 2016
discoprophet:

Amen o! We've really sinned and fallen short of his glory

Yea
Good morning!
Re: Wonderful People Of Romanceland by Nobody: 10:26am On May 11, 2016
optional1:

Yea
Good morning!
yeah, morning dear
Re: Wonderful People Of Romanceland by Nobody: 10:28am On May 11, 2016
discoprophet:

What do i do?
Do I......?
cheat on her too! period! okbye
Re: Wonderful People Of Romanceland by Nobody: 10:33am On May 11, 2016
Lol.
Thread was created for some purpose which it already served of which just one or two people was/were able to decipher.

Thread closed!
Re: Wonderful People Of Romanceland by Nobody: 11:25am On May 11, 2016
discoprophet:

I'm fine, darling

How is your day going?
Re: Wonderful People Of Romanceland by jtwest(m): 11:40am On May 11, 2016
I like this op! He represents the reason why our economy is bad

(1) (Reply)

Vote Refiner! Vote Beauty / For Abroad Based Looking For Marriage Only / Happy Weekend To All My Romanslander Dude, Long Time No Mention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.