Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,998 members, 7,817,948 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Happy Weekend To All My Romanslander Dude, Long Time No Mention - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Happy Weekend To All My Romanslander Dude, Long Time No Mention (805 Views)

One Main Reason Why Many Will Remain Single For A Very Long Time. / Happy Weekend... Don't Lie Guys, This Statistics Is True. (PIC) / The Major Reason Why Many Ladies Remain Single For A Long Time. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Weekend To All My Romanslander Dude, Long Time No Mention by fajani(m): 12:07pm On Jun 04, 2016
Nigerian girls are getting wild day by day,
I met this girl day before yesterday, I asked her out but she said I am still a stranger to her, we went to a bar with her, she took malt while I took Goldberg, when we are to leave the bar, she begged for money but at that spot I was cashless, I explained, she brought the idea of going to bank and withdraw through ATM, fortunately the ATM machine was not dispensing. On our way going home, she asked, " How much should I be expecting from you when you use the card the next day". I answered, " one thousand naira". The girl change am for me.

I never told her anything about sex. How is Nigerian girls so stupid to this effect..
Re: Happy Weekend To All My Romanslander Dude, Long Time No Mention by cruzita(f): 12:12pm On Jun 04, 2016
ask google
Re: Happy Weekend To All My Romanslander Dude, Long Time No Mention by Spicylate(f): 12:13pm On Jun 04, 2016
Im shocked and just in amazement that some of my sisters carry such thoughts and actions. For heavens sake which one is money or recharge card on a first outing/meeting ? Wow!
Re: Happy Weekend To All My Romanslander Dude, Long Time No Mention by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jun 04, 2016
Lol...... No kill me with laugh oooogringringrin

You get luck say no be me, I for collect dey ATM card ....gringrin

Abeg I dey find Vicstar....

Re: Happy Weekend To All My Romanslander Dude, Long Time No Mention by MUVA(m): 12:15pm On Jun 04, 2016
She's a hustler. Not silly.
Re: Happy Weekend To All My Romanslander Dude, Long Time No Mention by dollyjoy(f): 12:16pm On Jun 04, 2016
undecided
Re: Happy Weekend To All My Romanslander Dude, Long Time No Mention by Creamish(f): 3:28pm On Jun 04, 2016
U know u won't break a rule if u use pidgin English to write this post ba? @OP..
Re: Happy Weekend To All My Romanslander Dude, Long Time No Mention by fajani(m): 10:25pm On Jun 04, 2016
Creamish:
U know u won't break a rule if u use pidgin English to write this post ba? @OP..
what is ur headache with my post
Re: Happy Weekend To All My Romanslander Dude, Long Time No Mention by Creamish(f): 10:04am On Jun 05, 2016
fajani:
what is ur headache with my post
It makes no sense.
Re: Happy Weekend To All My Romanslander Dude, Long Time No Mention by fajani(m): 10:43pm On Jun 06, 2016
Creamish:

It makes no sense.
give it a sense
Re: Happy Weekend To All My Romanslander Dude, Long Time No Mention by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jun 06, 2016
pinshure or u knw d rest grin
Re: Happy Weekend To All My Romanslander Dude, Long Time No Mention by Funkybabee(f): 11:28pm On Jun 09, 2016
longtime friend
Re: Happy Weekend To All My Romanslander Dude, Long Time No Mention by fajani(m): 11:52pm On Jun 10, 2016
prettythicksme:
pinshure or u knw d rest grin
you still dey alive
Re: Happy Weekend To All My Romanslander Dude, Long Time No Mention by Nobody: 7:49am On Jun 11, 2016
fajani:
you still dey alive
What da fuvk!!!

(1) (Reply)

Is The Best Time To Find A Wife When You Are Broke Or Rich? / Mr & Ms NL / Look At What This Driver Did To His Boss Car ,and Quit The Job (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.