Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Buhai Reacts To David Cameron's Statement About Nigeria - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhai Reacts To David Cameron's Statement About Nigeria (47031 Views)

Why I Am Happy That Muhamadu Buhai Became President Of Nigeria- Whatsapp User / Benue South: My Struggle Has Ended – Dan Onjeh Bows To David Mark / Buhari Reacts To David Cameron’s Corruption Comment On Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhai Reacts To David Cameron's Statement About Nigeria by mapet: 1:37pm On May 12, 2016
caracas:

U are even duller than the President Buhari himself ,or is it that u lack simple comprehension ?
I made it clear in my last line that we cud get our Money n still redeem our image at the Same time .
N how is the question u quoted stupid when even u stated that the monies were not well utilised by past government ?
Honestly n i mean this ,u lack comprehension n an analytical mind.but its not too late u can start working on ur deficiencies now.

Judging by other reactions to your earlier posts that made you appear unintelligent, need I say more?................
Re: Buhai Reacts To David Cameron's Statement About Nigeria by mapet: 1:47pm On May 12, 2016
irondome:

A PMB categorically condemning Cameron's remark as inappropriate isn't same as demanding for a recant of statement. Making him accountable for his gaff would ensure that does not happen again; and not only Cameron, but also other world leaders. If this blew away very easily, then we should expect another world leader to make another condescending remark in the nearest future.

We can not continue to aggressively fight corruption on the home front, only to allow an unbridled comment from a world leader, disparage our image. It's counter productive.

Perspective.......... you're entitled to it anyways......but, we lost so much credibility when we showed the world how corrupt we are. Regardless, PMB in his reaction said he will not concern himself with Cameron's statement, as he was in a private conversation, what he regards as official and the position he's is taking is the return of our assets. Cameron's "gaffe" is no gaffe, it was intended, purposeful and an opinion he holds. We can do nothing to change it currently, apology or no apology. In fact, we are better off not fighting on a terrain where we are currently disadvantaged, our repetition is "badly worsted" already and we'll be a laughing stock if we chase shadows (demanding apologies) rather than pursue vigorously a correction of our corrupt state.
Re: Buhai Reacts To David Cameron's Statement About Nigeria by irondome: 2:56pm On May 12, 2016
mapet:

Perspective.......... you're entitled to it anyways......but, we lost so much credibility when we showed the world how corrupt we are. Regardless, PMB in his reaction said he will not concern himself with Cameron's statement, as he was in a private conversation, what he regards as official and the position he's is taking is the return of our assets. Cameron's "gaffe" is no gaffe, it was intended, purposeful and an opinion he holds. We can do nothing to change it currently, apology or no apology. In fact, we are better off not fighting on a terrain where we are currently disadvantaged, our repetition is "badly worsted" already and we'll be a laughing stock if we chase shadows (demanding apologies) rather than pursue vigorously a correction of our corrupt state.

Private conversation? Do you have a private conversation with paparazzi and video recording in play? What's your definition private conversation?

Let's assume for once that we are on the same page on the private conversation debate; can anyone in the UK have an alleged private conversation with his/her family members (on record/video) about joining a terrorist group and such a person would not be invited for questioning by security agencies? Would such a person not be held accountable for his/her inappropriate remarks made in the so-called private conversation?

Finally, there isn't anything as ugly in communication as conversing with a party who is obsessed with repeating the same line over and over again irrespective of what ever you have said. I have clearly stated that a PMB condemning Cameron's statement isn't the same as demanding an apology. For instance, if you slapped; telling you what you did was wrong, isn't the same as demanding an apology for the unprovoked slap. However, Keeping quiet over the slap is direct invite for another ugly slap in the very near future; especially from others who witnessed the slap incidence.
Re: Buhai Reacts To David Cameron's Statement About Nigeria by irondome: 3:00pm On May 12, 2016
caracas:

U are even duller than the President Buhari himself ,or is it that u lack simple comprehension ?
I made it clear in my last line that we cud get our Money n still redeem our image at the Same time .
N how is the question u quoted stupid when even u stated that the monies were not well utilised by past government ?
Honestly n i mean this ,u lack comprehension n an analytical mind.but its not too late u can start working on ur deficiencies now.

Oh, you noticed the way he keeps repeating the issues you have addressed in previous posts as if he doesn't read them. I thought I was alone.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nela Duke And Asuquo Ekpenyong Wedding Introduction Photos / Prince Mustapha Audu Sharing Cheese Ball (Photos) / Another ESN Commander Has Taken Over - IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.