Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,822 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

10 Nigerian Rappers Who Should Quit Rapping And Go Into Trade. - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 10 Nigerian Rappers Who Should Quit Rapping And Go Into Trade. (54901 Views)

Nigerian Rappers Are Unknown In South Africa - Cassper Nyovest / Funke Akindele & Husband Jjc Dancing In The Kitchen & Rapping In London(pics,vid / Olajumoke Says Nigerians Should Quit Addressing Her As The ''ex Bread Seller'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Nigerian Rappers Who Should Quit Rapping And Go Into Trade. by Freda16(f): 7:35pm On May 11, 2016
Please remove falz from the list.
praizeblog:
seriously op U try but remove falz from dt list

1 Like

Re: 10 Nigerian Rappers Who Should Quit Rapping And Go Into Trade. by Freda16(f): 7:47pm On May 11, 2016
thank God i have some that shares same thought as me
5mike:

Falz I may say yes no yes no yes no.... lil kesh No no no. What in God's name is that dude singing..his voice alone gives me headache
Re: 10 Nigerian Rappers Who Should Quit Rapping And Go Into Trade. by Nobody: 8:00pm On May 11, 2016
LordHybrid:
Truth about you hating on another person's success. Sir any other person know you apart from ur family and relatives?#i think you're the one that need sense here.
I guess you didn't read the ending parts of this write up
Re: 10 Nigerian Rappers Who Should Quit Rapping And Go Into Trade. by Nobody: 8:01pm On May 11, 2016
Mediapace:
11.C.D.Q. : That guy wowo pass lilkesh and i even heard he was a banker,c.d.q. I swear rapping job no fit you but raping job may fit though

12.Boogey : i just use to hear his name never heard of his hitz.
My guy go and start hawking stop wasting your time
Even that monkey called seriki grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Nigerian Rappers Who Should Quit Rapping And Go Into Trade. by Nobody: 8:02pm On May 11, 2016
georjay:
Falz....no!!!!
just say you dislike his accent...maybe you don't understand Yoruba too
for Bleep sake ....he spits nice bars
Is that what you call hip hop, bleep sake!
Re: 10 Nigerian Rappers Who Should Quit Rapping And Go Into Trade. by Nobody: 8:03pm On May 11, 2016
CaroLyner:
remove falz from that list undecided
your list is half crap
Shut Up, You know nothing

4 Likes

Re: 10 Nigerian Rappers Who Should Quit Rapping And Go Into Trade. by Nobody: 8:04pm On May 11, 2016
daviddagreat:

don't know about boogey buh CDQ are you kidding me. #woss#

OP did u just use olamide and "not talented" on the same sentence. if you hate him it's cool buh don't because of dat call him "not so talented " dats so not cool man
Olamide ain't that talented fam, Nigga is just lucky

4 Likes

Re: 10 Nigerian Rappers Who Should Quit Rapping And Go Into Trade. by Nobody: 8:06pm On May 11, 2016
deeplow:
it is so shameful that anybody can just wake and write nonsense, however they feel.
First of, Viktoh is not a rapper. For someone who claims to know hiphop, knowing who a rapper is, shouldnt be a problem...

I can't even bother to continue, you have no knowledge on what you have chosen to write about.

Who are you trying to impress with big words that you dont know what they mean.
Viktoh said he's a rapper, Watched his interview with Hip Tv sometime last month, Never knew he was a rapper until then.

1 Like

Re: 10 Nigerian Rappers Who Should Quit Rapping And Go Into Trade. by Nobody: 8:06pm On May 11, 2016
5mike:
Op. . This ten you listed and your criteria clearly indicate that you truly understand hip hop. Buh however ... you shouldn't jugde dem base on their perfomance on a single verse or just a punch/slap line. In a nutshell all the words you use to qualify those wackos are very inspiring ... I support you do the same for the so call pop/r &b that is almost dead and buried in naija so we can have a good laff like this .... gracias amigo
Bless Thy,you're wise

1 Like

Re: 10 Nigerian Rappers Who Should Quit Rapping And Go Into Trade. by Nobody: 8:08pm On May 11, 2016
heskeyw:
illbliss should be first on dat list. dude spews trash as if its his birthright. his latest song - chukwuagozigoGo, gush dude was wacking wt lyrics as if he has bn masturbating wt his left mouth. he should quit music, maybe he wil tey and represent nigeria in the olympic games by throwing short put or javelin.
Lol, Nigga just an empty vesssel
Re: 10 Nigerian Rappers Who Should Quit Rapping And Go Into Trade. by Nobody: 8:08pm On May 11, 2016
MrKontrovErsy:
olamide shold be on tha list jare.
u are right he is just a noise maker...hez just making wave bcoz hez yoruba.
had it been hez from another tribe hunger would have killed him with those noise he called rap.
I swear down grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Nigerian Rappers Who Should Quit Rapping And Go Into Trade. by bigsmoke2(m): 8:30pm On May 11, 2016
praizeblog:
seriously op U try but remove falz from dt list

2 Likes

Re: 10 Nigerian Rappers Who Should Quit Rapping And Go Into Trade. by AbuMikey(m): 9:36pm On May 11, 2016
Very funny writ up gringrin
Re: 10 Nigerian Rappers Who Should Quit Rapping And Go Into Trade. by Fugazi: 9:50pm On May 11, 2016
I agree with

3. Lynxx - Here comes a fine rich dude with no iota of sense, nigga should just say no to rap, and invest his money positively For the betterment of Nigeria, instead of wasting it.Lynxx is a curse to Hiphop.
He once said- * You Fit play monkey post with monkey? I don't know what this means but this Guy is just a slowpoke in a human Form.
Here he goes again- *My jollo6 music no be rice and stew*
This guy need to be flogged outta the music industry.

How did this guy even get into rapping? He can't sing, He can't even rap.
Thank goodness someone else noticed it.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Nigerian Rappers Who Should Quit Rapping And Go Into Trade. by Iamlordgee(m): 9:51pm On May 11, 2016
K
Re: 10 Nigerian Rappers Who Should Quit Rapping And Go Into Trade. by beeboy09(m): 9:52pm On May 11, 2016
You made a horrible mistake putting Falz in there. I would probably agree with other names you put in but Falz is a genius, he's a comic, a humble rich kid and also a barrister.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Nigerian Rappers Who Should Quit Rapping And Go Into Trade. by ifanajs: 9:52pm On May 11, 2016
Did I just hear falze
Re: 10 Nigerian Rappers Who Should Quit Rapping And Go Into Trade. by Flashh: 9:52pm On May 11, 2016
Olamide should be on that list.

Nowadays, he has been rapping nonsense.

10 Likes

Re: 10 Nigerian Rappers Who Should Quit Rapping And Go Into Trade. by Nobody: 9:54pm On May 11, 2016
OP, you know what to do with your opinion/post? Try sprinkle some water on it, and shove it back into where they came from - I'm sure they came from your as'shole. Really? Lil Kesh? And you also called Olamide "non-talented" and a "noise maker"? Maybe you should come back with another list when you are done brushing up your written English. Am I the only one who noticed how hard OP was trying to sound educated, when his post reeks of Ibadan Grammar School? grin grin

8 Likes

Re: 10 Nigerian Rappers Who Should Quit Rapping And Go Into Trade. by macaranta(m): 9:54pm On May 11, 2016
OP who are you again? Hol up...don't answer that Cu's you a Nobadi

3 Likes

Re: 10 Nigerian Rappers Who Should Quit Rapping And Go Into Trade. by Nobody: 9:55pm On May 11, 2016
Haba bros this issue of falz me no gree o

1 Like

Re: 10 Nigerian Rappers Who Should Quit Rapping And Go Into Trade. by olatex25(m): 9:55pm On May 11, 2016
Falz d bad guy...!!?? shocked

1 Like

Re: 10 Nigerian Rappers Who Should Quit Rapping And Go Into Trade. by Gabrendo(m): 9:56pm On May 11, 2016
I Smell Hate.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Nigerian Rappers Who Should Quit Rapping And Go Into Trade. by Menace2Society(m): 9:57pm On May 11, 2016
EverestNwatu:

Lol grin
Grow up!u can make your points without abusing people undecided

2 Likes

Re: 10 Nigerian Rappers Who Should Quit Rapping And Go Into Trade. by CICERO09(m): 9:57pm On May 11, 2016
Its so shameful that we expect our homebased rappers to sound like foreigners for Christ sakes even a french man wont rap in English.. If u re so interested in foreign raps i think u should listen to them nd stop ranting by the way wat d hell does LIL WAYNE ND DRAKE SAY ALL I HEAR IS CRAP....O.P GROW UP..OR USE D NXT TRANSFORMER

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Nigerian Rappers Who Should Quit Rapping And Go Into Trade. by igahdavid(m): 9:59pm On May 11, 2016
Good
Re: 10 Nigerian Rappers Who Should Quit Rapping And Go Into Trade. by sochima1989(m): 10:00pm On May 11, 2016
Bros.....na frustration cos am.....e be like say u don release demo tire and e no blow....abeg no too vex.......our market promotes rubbish called lyrics and rhymes...... from ola through fino to others boss all weak no nexus in lyrics.....but u go see dudes and bae dancing their fame.
Music is dead in the industry..........I am safe in haven with the gospels.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Nigerian Rappers Who Should Quit Rapping And Go Into Trade. by Nobody: 10:00pm On May 11, 2016
Falz is average but not totally bad.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Nigerian Rappers Who Should Quit Rapping And Go Into Trade. by verine: 10:01pm On May 11, 2016
OP I would have totally agreed with you on this list.. But seeing Falana on this list.. Got me thinking over!
I just hope you don't think rap is all about good English or so...
Take falana out of the list and make a clear point!
Hope this no Yoruba envy thread undecided

5 Likes

Re: 10 Nigerian Rappers Who Should Quit Rapping And Go Into Trade. by Iamthoney(m): 10:02pm On May 11, 2016
deeplow:
it is so shameful that anybody can just wake and write nonsense, however they feel.
First of, Viktoh is not a rapper. For someone who claims to know hiphop, knowing who a rapper is, shouldnt be a problem...

I can't even bother to continue, you have no knowledge on what you have chosen to write about.

Who are you trying to impress with big words that you dont know what they mean.
No mind Op
Re: 10 Nigerian Rappers Who Should Quit Rapping And Go Into Trade. by Harfisco(m): 10:02pm On May 11, 2016
Falz should not be on this list
Re: 10 Nigerian Rappers Who Should Quit Rapping And Go Into Trade. by hustla(m): 10:02pm On May 11, 2016
Mediapace:
11.C.D.Q. : That guy wowo pass lilkesh and i even heard he was a banker,c.d.q. I swear rapping job no fit you but raping job may fit though

12.Boogey : i just use to hear his name never heard of his hitz.
My guy go and start hawking stop wasting your time

Bro Boogey Wil murder any other rapper in the music industry right now. Just say your level of reasoning and understanding can't flow wit the intellect he spits

Cdq is a dope street rapper. I believe he flows deeper than them olamide. Can't wait for his album. He's raw street

Thing is we don't appreciate street, real, hard core rap that much in naija as long as rappers can give us something to dance to

Can't wait for Cdq and Chinko Ekuns albums

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Mavin's Di'ja Welcomes Baby Boy (Photos + Video) / Ronke Oshodi With Her Husband & Son / I Have The Biggest Bum In Nollywood- Didi Ekanem (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.