Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,014 members, 7,828,564 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

10 Nigerian Rappers Who Should Quit Rapping And Go Into Trade. - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 10 Nigerian Rappers Who Should Quit Rapping And Go Into Trade. (54946 Views)

Nigerian Rappers Are Unknown In South Africa - Cassper Nyovest / Funke Akindele & Husband Jjc Dancing In The Kitchen & Rapping In London(pics,vid / Olajumoke Says Nigerians Should Quit Addressing Her As The ''ex Bread Seller'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Nigerian Rappers Who Should Quit Rapping And Go Into Trade. by Cbeatz(m): 12:51pm On May 12, 2016
Davidolives:
must every rapper be hardcore? the guy is creating a unique form of rap.
bia i am nt hating on falz or kesh am just saying in terms of rappers dat spit lyrics witout mediocrity dem no dey there oo

my 1naira tho
Re: 10 Nigerian Rappers Who Should Quit Rapping And Go Into Trade. by Nobody: 12:55pm On May 12, 2016
Halimacurves:
BIG TIME....TERRIBLE ENGLISH. HOW CAN THIS MUMU KNOW WHAT A RAPPER IS SAYING WHEN HE IS TRYING TO MERGE WORDS TOGETHER LIKE OIL AND WATER...MY STOMACH HURTS ALREADY....DID NOT EVEN REALIZE I YABBED HIS LIFE...I FELT I WAS EDUCATING HIM...MEN THE GUY IS TRULY STUPID AND JOBLESS

Yeah mahnn! He was trying too hard, I pray he receives sense. grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Nigerian Rappers Who Should Quit Rapping And Go Into Trade. by VanBommel(m): 1:10pm On May 12, 2016
I used to think I was the only one who hates the noise they make undecided, I never knew someone so sensible also shares same sentiments with me. It's their business anyways, most Nigerians wants something they'll dance to, and not something they'll reflect on due to poverty and anger that is unconsciously eating them up.
Re: 10 Nigerian Rappers Who Should Quit Rapping And Go Into Trade. by Mufasa27(m): 1:16pm On May 12, 2016
Op, ur head dey dere jare. Those guys you mentioned are the real definition of WACK
but the only blemish on the list is victor, tho he is wack too, but he has never called himself a rapper and he doesn't rap at all, he shouldn't be on the list, or maybe he should be replaced by his boss olamide.
Re: 10 Nigerian Rappers Who Should Quit Rapping And Go Into Trade. by ExplicitContent: 1:42pm On May 12, 2016
UIA04:

I believe that's why we have A list, B list, c list categories of artistes everyone can't be A list even in the American music industry. I believe the OP was too harsh.

You know the best players are usually the spectators, they score the most goals with their mouth.
If you understand the workings of the music industry you'll appreciate everyone who even tries to drop a single.
My dear. This has got nothing to do with A list or B list categories of artist o. Lol but I get your point tho
Re: 10 Nigerian Rappers Who Should Quit Rapping And Go Into Trade. by ExplicitContent: 1:45pm On May 12, 2016
[quote author=rosieluv post=45536836][/quote]
Mhizrosie I see you
Re: 10 Nigerian Rappers Who Should Quit Rapping And Go Into Trade. by meshi1990(m): 1:59pm On May 12, 2016
Amefrica:
OP, you know what to do with your opinion/post? Try sprinkle some water on it, and shove it back into where they came from - I'm sure they came from your as'shole. Really? Lil Kesh? And you also called Olamide "non-talented" and a "noise maker"? Maybe you should come back with another list when you are done brushing up your written English. Am I the only one who noticed how hard OP was trying to sound educated, when his post reeks of Ibadan Grammar School? grin grin
can u do beta ?
nigerians and foul mouth.
IMO i tink d OP is a gud writer.
Re: 10 Nigerian Rappers Who Should Quit Rapping And Go Into Trade. by Geofavor(m): 2:04pm On May 12, 2016
EverestNwatu:

Falz don't rap, He voice out Gibberish
naah! This is where you got it wrong; falz is d0pe. Listen to his wordings and you'll know they aren't just random talks. I'm not talking about the bogus accent he sometimes uses. I'm talking about hidden wordplays, similies and so on.
I concur with you on everyother self-acclaimed rapper on that list. However, you left out the two topmost wackos of all time in Nigerian hiphop: Olamide and Phyno. Local gabbage rappers.
Re: 10 Nigerian Rappers Who Should Quit Rapping And Go Into Trade. by hustla(m): 2:22pm On May 12, 2016
ritababe:

lol you call lil kesh and viktoh rapper? then you know nothing about genre

Point out where I called them rappers first
Re: 10 Nigerian Rappers Who Should Quit Rapping And Go Into Trade. by hustla(m): 2:26pm On May 12, 2016
Mediapace:
Wariz this one saying again,c.d.q. Kor alaga ni.
Did you just mention street?
Isee,birds of thesame feather

Oya no vex
Chop chin chin
Re: 10 Nigerian Rappers Who Should Quit Rapping And Go Into Trade. by Halimacurves(f): 2:56pm On May 12, 2016
Lolz
Amefrica:

Yeah mahnn! He was trying too hard, I pray he receives sense. grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Nigerian Rappers Who Should Quit Rapping And Go Into Trade. by OPEYEMIOAU: 3:06pm On May 12, 2016
EverestNwatu:

Now this slowpoke is comparing Kesh to wayne grin
JUST AS TIWA SAVAGE IS THE BEYONCE OF NIGERIA LIL KESH IS THE LIL WANYE OF NIGERIA,IF E DE PAIN U GO DROWN YOURSELF IN THE LAGOON NIGGA.
Re: 10 Nigerian Rappers Who Should Quit Rapping And Go Into Trade. by barcaboi(m): 3:34pm On May 12, 2016
MrKontrovErsy:

now u are talking ...GHOST MODE, ILEFO ILLUMINATTI, YOUNG ERIKNA...i lov him on this songs so much, bcoz then he had Lilwayne kind of swag
but we lost that then-olamide..now he sings rubbish..
LAGOS BOIS, I LOVE LAGOS, SHAKITI BOBO, all this songs are no no for me talking abt hip hop.
they are hit songs bcoz olamide is a yoruba(i repeat again).. if another musician from another tribe owns those songs.
they wouldnt make chart bcoz they are below par!.
oga....go thru Eyan Mayweather album....really. ..he put dat 2 bed abt not having a rap gene again....Ball, Kana finish, Eyan Mayweather, among others
Re: 10 Nigerian Rappers Who Should Quit Rapping And Go Into Trade. by herald9: 3:39pm On May 12, 2016
Halimacurves:
Those guys are good no doubt...but illbliss is good. and ruggedman did his own to reshape rap music...
What does Illbliss rap apart from boasting of the money he doesn't have and always appearing pompous in his videos?

Ruggedman was good in his days, at least he stood toe to toe with ModeNine.

But I hated him after I listened to his diss track with Mode9.... That shii really hit some nerves.
I meant, it hit him and re-bounce... and all his fans could feel the tremor from a thousand miles. embarassed

I wish Modu could just quit the underground bullshyte and embrace the modern rap... Underground raps doesn't pay bills.

Nowadays, I do more of M.I and Yung6ix in Naija category.
But their songs doesn't last in my playlists cause I'm obsess with J. Cole.
Re: 10 Nigerian Rappers Who Should Quit Rapping And Go Into Trade. by Nobody: 3:44pm On May 12, 2016
barcaboi:
oga....go thru Eyan Mayweather album....really. ..he put dat 2 bed abt not having a rap gene again....Ball, Kana finish, Eyan Mayweather, among others

egbon olamide is not too gud i tell u.
forget abt the fame and popularity......
if dagrin were alife today olamide wud still struggle to be an upcomming.
Re: 10 Nigerian Rappers Who Should Quit Rapping And Go Into Trade. by beeboy09(m): 3:55pm On May 12, 2016
EverestNwatu:

I guess you know nothing about hip hop then, when the likes of Aka, Casper, MI and modenine are talking bou lyrics, Then invlve falz? Hell no

It's people like u who don't believe busta rhyme ludacris etc are hip hop artists. This young generation of nowadays. There are commercial mc's, core mc's, comical mc's and others. Just like saying lit in English isn't part of English. I duff my hat for una. Na "I too know dey do you" ITK
Re: 10 Nigerian Rappers Who Should Quit Rapping And Go Into Trade. by rosieluv(f): 4:05pm On May 12, 2016
ExplicitContent:
Mhizrosie I see you
smiley
Re: 10 Nigerian Rappers Who Should Quit Rapping And Go Into Trade. by pomide(m): 4:40pm On May 12, 2016
IllBliss... I support 100%! dey form Nigerian Rick Ross ) lolita!!!! cheesy looks like those fat sec school bully that thinks he's old and matured because he's fat!

stop forming Ricky...
Re: 10 Nigerian Rappers Who Should Quit Rapping And Go Into Trade. by barcaboi(m): 5:37pm On May 12, 2016
MrKontrovErsy:

egbon olamide is not too gud i tell u.
forget abt the fame and popularity......
if dagrin were alife today olamide wud still struggle to be an upcomming.
I disagree, da grin can't do a solo like melo melo, eleda mi....even reminisce tries singing unsuccessfully. ..Angelina
Re: 10 Nigerian Rappers Who Should Quit Rapping And Go Into Trade. by Nobody: 5:41pm On May 12, 2016
barcaboi:
I disagree, da grin can't do a solo like melo melo, eleda mi....even reminisce tries singing unsuccessfully. ..Angelina
THEN CALL OLAMIDE A SINGER NOT RAPPER THEN I WILL AGREE WITH U.
HEZ ABILITY IN RAP IS BEGINIG TO DWINDLE
Re: 10 Nigerian Rappers Who Should Quit Rapping And Go Into Trade. by MacJC: 6:07pm On May 12, 2016
herald9:

What does Illbliss rap apart from boasting of the money he doesn't have and always appearing pompous in his videos?

Chai,..... C finishing!

**falls off mat**

Pls tell whoever says u are not wicked that he/she is wicked!!!

#Sub-zero: "Finish him!"
Re: 10 Nigerian Rappers Who Should Quit Rapping And Go Into Trade. by herald9: 6:44pm On May 12, 2016
MacJC:
Chai,..... C finishing!
**falls off mat**
Pls tell whoever says u are not wicked that he/she is wicked!!!

#Sub-zero: "Finish him!"
LOL.
No do abeg.
Re: 10 Nigerian Rappers Who Should Quit Rapping And Go Into Trade. by kullozone(m): 7:06pm On May 12, 2016
And I Didn't Want To Open This Thread Oh!Dude Give Writing And Criticism A Very Long Distance.You Were So Much In A Hurry To Impress People That You Ended Up Not Making Any Sense..Just Pure Wack Dissing. Yeye Boy!You Just Wasted Your Time Oh!If I Catch That Mod Wey Do This Thing Ehn...

1 Like

Re: 10 Nigerian Rappers Who Should Quit Rapping And Go Into Trade. by kullozone(m): 7:15pm On May 12, 2016
meshi1990:

can u do beta ?
nigerians and foul mouth.
IMO i tink d OP is a gud writer.
Lol.. The Guy Is Right.Don't Encourage The Op..for A Writer,he Did A Very Bad Job
Re: 10 Nigerian Rappers Who Should Quit Rapping And Go Into Trade. by Masterclass32: 9:59pm On May 12, 2016
Does this writer have a personal beef, abi pork, with Illbliss?
Re: 10 Nigerian Rappers Who Should Quit Rapping And Go Into Trade. by LEAFLET(m): 10:10pm On May 12, 2016
Guy please falz is just a commercial emcee.. Dude spits fire and that's coming from an Igbo boy.. Also Lil kesh can rap.. Listen to the intro on his album.. That's gonna change your view of him!!.. I don't want to start quoting him like a I'm his stan or something.. But dude is
Re: 10 Nigerian Rappers Who Should Quit Rapping And Go Into Trade. by golddeejay(m): 7:11am On May 13, 2016
I will not agree olamide is not talented but d guy is just on a free fall talent wise or maybe he has ran out of contents. but mehn DAT guy was d bomb in his first two albums...which has some great songs with cool lyrics. but hey, my guy claimed singing and rapping gibberish (going commercial) is making him more money , DAT seems to be true considering d fact most Nigeria audience only settle for beat and meaningless lyrics....well money over everything I guess
Re: 10 Nigerian Rappers Who Should Quit Rapping And Go Into Trade. by LordHybrid(m): 10:56am On May 13, 2016
ritababe:

the guy is right, the only rap I enjoyed from olamide is eni duro the rest na quash.
Well hello Senorita...Love your lipstick#youareabeauty.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Adekunle Gold Gives Girl Bigger Butt / Mercy Aigbe: "Lanry Gentry Beats Me Constantly, I Still Cough Blood, He Cheated" / Ajay Ajimobi Mourns DJ Olu Abiodun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.