Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,987 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:51 AM

10 Nigerian Rappers Who Should Quit Rapping And Go Into Trade. - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 10 Nigerian Rappers Who Should Quit Rapping And Go Into Trade. (54851 Views)

Nigerian Rappers Are Unknown In South Africa - Cassper Nyovest / Funke Akindele & Husband Jjc Dancing In The Kitchen & Rapping In London(pics,vid / Olajumoke Says Nigerians Should Quit Addressing Her As The ''ex Bread Seller'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Nigerian Rappers Who Should Quit Rapping And Go Into Trade. by barcaboi(m): 8:18am On May 12, 2016
MrKontrovErsy:

guy forget the tribal bullshit i'm not making any tribal comment here
olamide is just wack...he is making it bcoz he is yoruba and lagos is the heart of music.
Dagrin has always been my favorite yoruba rapper....even though im not yoruba i dont hear wat he says but i love him .
i had his two albums dat his released befor he died and i know all hiz lyrics and flow with him when he raps even though i dont understand any.
thats one thing he has in common with phyno.... u cant help but like them even when u dont hear them.

sadly he is gone and now and i'll rather giv it to reminisce dan olamide
olamide is just using his fame to make wave... he is not that good.
if u kno wat hiphop really is... u would agree with me.

I disagree.....forget all his hits and go listen 2 his raps....frm Ghost mode collaboration with Phyno, ilefo illuminati, Eyan Mayweather, and pls go listen 2 his last Album and really enjoy d raps with no biase, Reminisce is dope but down playing Ola ain't cool and even Reminisce is singing more dis days than rapping and Ola 2 me ticks all boxes.....my opinion tho

1 Like

Re: 10 Nigerian Rappers Who Should Quit Rapping And Go Into Trade. by Blastcap101: 8:22am On May 12, 2016
EverestNwatu:
Top 10 Nigerian Rappers Who Should Quit Rapping And Go Into Trade.

Please note - This List Elucidate why Nigerian Hip Hop has been Putrid and Rebuffed To Vegetate.
 - Before reading down, This list is contrived On how intelligible their lyrics and word play are and can easily be Comprehend. And again, This is My list, And its Fabulized Base on My Opinion,so it doesn't matter if You concur with This Enumeration or not. 
Now let's get down to Business.
10. D Prince - one confused artist, Probably Got no ideal on what genre of music he's into, No doubt, there's nothing wrong engaging Your self as an artist in 2 or more genre of Music, You can be a rapper and same time a singer, But you not doing well in both Field is the Problem, Nigga Rap Lines are Plainly wack, same when he intermix with Mavins, Always spitting out Rabbish,  and still he'd still be Forming Omo oba, Claiming to be whiz bang when he's Nothing. No doubt, The Big headed Don jazzy Would still be a better rapper than Him( If he was) LOL.
9. Rugged Man - One Of the oldest in the Music industry, Been spitting out Trash Right From the days of Adam, Always Engaging in a Diss With artists he'd be able to Father, Fond of sleeping around with The wives of Different celebrities, at The end of the day, He'd stoll call hisself Ruggedy Baba, Egbon Try subscribe sense, You  Always factorising Pride Out of Your failures, Sit down, Use ur brain, The brain you use in convincing the wives of Other celebrities you had been sleeping with, Use that same Head to write some better Lyrics and stop spitting shits.
8. Lil Kesh - Surprise right? Remember we are talking about Hip Hop, No doubt, the young man is successful, has been doing well for himself ever since he joined YBNL, But still, That doesn't refinement the fact that he ain't suppose to be tag a rapper, Fucking hell Nigga always Voicing claptrap,Gratuitous, And indecourous lyrics, Still the slowpoke was causing wave along side the not so talented Noise maker Called olamide, about not winning the Next Rated, Mr Kesh, Go To the road, You're more of a ballyhoo than a rapper.
*  i now want yash her yash her
She say lick my pulet pulet i say kai abasha*
*See kitten, Kpekus Alhamdulilah, Jesu* ( But seriously what's all these Na? )
7. Viktoh - LOL, He's just a Joke, He shares the same qualities with Vic 0, starting From Their name(Victor) to their Style of rapping, Nigga ain't successful, always trying to facsimile the Voice of one cat in My area, And one other thing That makes me Like him, He's always happy when voicing out his rubbish, Nigga be jumping up and down like he is spitting out some Hot, dope lines not knowing he's making a big Fool out of hisself.I have no ideal of what language he raps with, I don't even care to know, The few english he's sayingthat I could comprehend  ain't making no sense, so it's of no use. Mr Viktoh, music ain't ur thing, Go to ibadan, Ask of mr oseni, a spiritualist, he'd help you in reading your palm and tell You Your aptitude instead of fooling Your self in the music industry.
6. Ozzybosco - I don't who this kid is, But I once stumbled upon some of his songs Some days ago, I was really bereaved , Assuredly, The kid is making his parents proud, certainly getting endorsement, Indisputably, No doubt, he's painting Nigerian Hip Hop in a black image, He's just the rap version Of Korede Bello, My dear, Go and read your books, everybody won't be CJ Dnippa Dallas.
5. ill Bliss - LOL, our so called Oga Boss, Looking ponderous, If only his brains are as big as his body, nigga would Probably have attach his name to The list of African Grammy winners. Right From when he erroneously Broke into Lime light, He has been delivering us with Childish lyrics, To me Korede is far brainly matured To this buffalo.
* Officer you can't arrest us, my name is not festus*
(Bros get sense now, Rhyme ain't no most in a rap game) if Rap doesn't favour You, Better go and start Bouncing Phyno, Which You are trying Hard to imitate, and again, lest I forget, stop claiming to be oga boss, I repeat Stop, Just stop pls, Your Physical appearance, You look a boss, But inwardly, Oga You're a dunce(Now see that Punchline. LOL).
4. Falz - Now here comes  a total ungrammatical soul that doesn't think before he raps.
3. Lynxx - Here comes a fine rich dude with no iota of sense, nigga should just say no to rap, and invest his money positively For the betterment of Nigeria, instead of wasting it.Lynxx is a curse to Hiphop.
He once said- * You Fit play monkey post with monkey? I don't know what this means but this Guy is just a slowpoke in a human Form.
Here he goes again- *My jollo6 music no be rice and stew*
This guy need to be flogged outta the music industry.
2. Sina Rambo - Tough name, Hearing his name, You gonna be thinking this dunder head is one Baddass rapper, But Unfortunately, Even Akanchawa rap more better than Him.  An epitome of wackness,My 12 year old kid sis have got more better rhymes than this Video Vixen.
The only Reason why this slowpoke has a record deal is because he's related to the Minimally talented Davido, I fear for the worst in that family, starting From Davido to sina rambo to B Red, all are wackos.
1. Vic 0 - Self acclaimed King of rap, when he's yet to accomplish king of his compound, always Bragging out of his failures, still wondering who is the father of such dunce, Why not Use this Block head for ritual.
Just slandering nigerian Hip Hop worldwide.
 Pls note, this list wasn't made to dilapidate anybody but to point out the hidden truths, Lot of time and allegiance was put into To compile and come up with this list.
..As a matter of fact all of these artistes are
successful in one way or other which is a good
thing, but as far as hip hop is concerned they
are not rappers just bunch of entertainers.
I hereby plead with all Nigerian
rappers to please buckle up and let the people have
a real feel of hip hop and to those talented ones
claiming underground, if you really love hip hop
you’ll come out of the ground and make the
people feel you and stop making unnecessary noise.
Written And Compiled By - Everest Nwatu
Oga, in as much as i agree with some of your assertions you would have passed across your message without resorting to unnecessary insults.....No one knows tommorrow. Even in battle rap only very little verbal abuse is allowed.
Re: 10 Nigerian Rappers Who Should Quit Rapping And Go Into Trade. by fF01(m): 8:26am On May 12, 2016
Ryocaj:
This OP is high on iru... Lil Kesh, Ill Bliss, Falz... are u kidding me... u need 2 get ur head checked.
hahaha... lmao. Iru deh high?!
Re: 10 Nigerian Rappers Who Should Quit Rapping And Go Into Trade. by Nobody: 8:33am On May 12, 2016
Mikylopez:

he said so himself ....i watched an interview he said ryts hz songs abi rap n ow ge wants to go into an upgrade ....he'll stop shouting itz lynxx tununu...grin
Lmao...ahahah
Nice dp tho
Re: 10 Nigerian Rappers Who Should Quit Rapping And Go Into Trade. by TheAziz: 8:37am On May 12, 2016
different strokes for different folks tho.
Re: 10 Nigerian Rappers Who Should Quit Rapping And Go Into Trade. by fweshmax44(m): 8:40am On May 12, 2016
Vic o,lynxx,d prince,should be the only ones from this ur list...coz hip hop assessment should be made from rap songs,lilkesh and olamide infused their own type of hiphop and it has been working for them...olamide has done several rap songs that are really good reban abacha,eyan mayweather,100 to mill,lil kesh on the other hand is a very good singer/rapper which makes him very marketable...so op i think u just dont know what you're saying and to include veteran like ruggedman wtf man...u just slandered him that he just sleeps with people's wives...ure definitely looking at more than just the music here.

1 Like

Re: 10 Nigerian Rappers Who Should Quit Rapping And Go Into Trade. by Mikylopez(f): 8:47am On May 12, 2016
hoshodie:
Lmao...ahahah Nice dp tho
tnxsmiley
Re: 10 Nigerian Rappers Who Should Quit Rapping And Go Into Trade. by hisawesomeness(m): 8:48am On May 12, 2016
I don tire to make sense. My nonsense the make sense. grin
Re: 10 Nigerian Rappers Who Should Quit Rapping And Go Into Trade. by cheezkid(m): 8:54am On May 12, 2016
usulakwa GI there@op. remove falz, illbliss and lil kesh rugged, lynxx from your list. in fact your list sucks. iti

1 Like

Re: 10 Nigerian Rappers Who Should Quit Rapping And Go Into Trade. by adedammy007(m): 8:54am On May 12, 2016
beeboy09:
You made a horrible mistake putting Falz in there. I would probably agree with other names you put in but Falz is a genius, he's a comic, a humble rich kid and also a barrister.
and so?what if he's a barrister? does dat makes him d best or what is dis one saying

1 Like

Re: 10 Nigerian Rappers Who Should Quit Rapping And Go Into Trade. by Rozaystunna(m): 9:02am On May 12, 2016
Error 404 I don't listen to naija songs, no dis tho. I don't Even know most the listed mofos here. Most of what this op is saying is very true they all spitting shite. Except falz kinda like that guys soldier tho not on my phone but feel it when am passing by, oga boss sef Av been saying this since time Imemorial that guy is not supposed to be rapping *drops mic* cool
Re: 10 Nigerian Rappers Who Should Quit Rapping And Go Into Trade. by Ezeebube2(m): 9:07am On May 12, 2016
geez18:
lmao....,seriously dude,i've not had a good laugh for some time now.it's not so much for the names that made your list but for the way murdẹ́red them!

exactly bro! u just spoke my mind
Re: 10 Nigerian Rappers Who Should Quit Rapping And Go Into Trade. by shinx91: 9:09am On May 12, 2016
Omo people don dull ooooo the latest jam by Nano_Sharay and maxiola is out now.

It is "SHAKARA" by Nano ft Maxiola

http://247media.com.ng/wp-content/ uploads/2016/05/shakara_Nano-ft.- Max_KunseptMix.mp3

Guys pls help out I really need this song 2 go viral pls help spread the song so it will trend on all social media platforms

Re: 10 Nigerian Rappers Who Should Quit Rapping And Go Into Trade. by Rozaystunna(m): 9:22am On May 12, 2016
heskeyw:
illbliss should be first on dat list. dude spews trash as if its his birthright. his latest song - chukwuagozigoGo, gush dude was wacking wt lyrics as if he has bn masturbating wt his left mouth. he should quit music, maybe he wil tey and represent nigeria in the olympic games by throwing short put or javelin.
guy iswr down!!!! Anytime I hear the guy I bow down in shame
Re: 10 Nigerian Rappers Who Should Quit Rapping And Go Into Trade. by Nobody: 9:24am On May 12, 2016
nice list no forget olamide and yung6
Re: 10 Nigerian Rappers Who Should Quit Rapping And Go Into Trade. by Misterdhee1(m): 9:36am On May 12, 2016
Even dictionary dey vex for Op for the word usage.. "Olamide is not so talented and Falz isn't good at rap"?? The next time you want to draw such sensitive list, stay off Kush!

1 Like

Re: 10 Nigerian Rappers Who Should Quit Rapping And Go Into Trade. by aalangel(f): 9:40am On May 12, 2016
EverestNwatu:

Please note - This List Elucidate why Nigerian Hip Hop has been Putrid and Rebuffed To Vegetate.
 - Before reading down, This list is contrived On how intelligible their lyrics and word play are and can easily be Comprehend. And again, This is My list, And its Fabulized Base on My Opinion,so it doesn't matter if You concur with This Enumeration or not. 
10. D Prince - one confused artist, Probably Got no ideal on what genre of music he's into, No doubt, there's nothing wrong engaging Your self as an artist in 2 or more genre of Music, You can be a rapper and same time a singer, But you not doing well in both Field is the Problem, Nigga Rap Lines are Plainly wack, same when he intermix with Mavins, Always spitting out Rabbish,  and still he'd still be Forming Omo oba, Claiming to be whiz bang when he's Nothing. No doubt, The Big headed Don jazzy Would still be a better rapper than Him( If he was) LOL.
9. Rugged Man - One Of the oldest in the Music industry, Been spitting out Trash Right From the days of Adam, Always Engaging in a Diss With artists he'd be able to Father, Fond of sleeping around with The wives of Different celebrities, at The end of the day, He'd stoll call hisself Ruggedy Baba, Egbon Try subscribe sense, You  Always factorising Pride Out of Your failures, Sit down, Use ur brain, The brain you use in convincing the wives of Other celebrities you had been sleeping with, Use that same Head to write some better Lyrics and stop spitting shits.
8. Lil Kesh - Surprise right? Remember we are talking about Hip Hop, No doubt, the young man is successful, has been doing well for himself ever since he joined YBNL, But still, That doesn't refinement the fact that he ain't suppose to be tag a rapper, Fucking hell Nigga always Voicing claptrap,Gratuitous, And indecourous lyrics, Still the slowpoke was causing wave along side the not so talented Noise maker Called olamide, about not winning the Next Rated, Mr Kesh, Go To the road, You're more of a ballyhoo than a rapper.
*  i now want yash her yash her
She say lick my pulet pulet i say kai abasha*
*See kitten, Kpekus Alhamdulilah, Jesu* ( But seriously what's all these Na? )
7. Viktoh - LOL, He's just a Joke, He shares the same qualities with Vic 0, starting From Their name(Victor) to their Style of rapping, Nigga ain't successful, always trying to facsimile the Voice of one cat in My area, And one other thing That makes me Like him, He's always happy when voicing out his rubbish, Nigga be jumping up and down like he is spitting out some Hot, dope lines not knowing he's making a big Fool out of hisself.I have no ideal of what language he raps with, I don't even care to know, The few english he's sayingthat I could comprehend  ain't making no sense, so it's of no use. Mr Viktoh, music ain't ur thing, Go to ibadan, Ask of mr oseni, a spiritualist, he'd help you in reading your palm and tell You Your aptitude instead of fooling Your self in the music industry.
6. Ozzybosco - I don't who this kid is, But I once stumbled upon some of his songs Some days ago, I was really bereaved , Assuredly, The kid is making his parents proud, certainly getting endorsement, Indisputably, No doubt, he's painting Nigerian Hip Hop in a black image, He's just the rap version Of Korede Bello, My dear, Go and read your books, everybody won't be CJ Dnippa Dallas.
5. ill Bliss - LOL, our so called Oga Boss, Looking ponderous, If only his brains are as big as his body, nigga would Probably have attach his name to The list of African Grammy winners. Right From when he erroneously Broke into Lime light, He has been delivering us with Childish lyrics, To me Korede is far brainly matured To this buffalo.
* Officer you can't arrest us, my name is not festus*
(Bros get sense now, Rhyme ain't no most in a rap game) if Rap doesn't favour You, Better go and start Bouncing Phyno, Which You are trying Hard to imitate, and again, lest I forget, stop claiming to be oga boss, I repeat Stop, Just stop pls, Your Physical appearance, You look a boss, But inwardly, Oga You're a dunce(Now see that Punchline. LOL).
4. Falz - Now here comes  a total ungrammatical soul that doesn't think before he raps.
3. Lynxx - Here comes a fine rich dude with no iota of sense, nigga should just say no to rap, and invest his money positively For the betterment of Nigeria, instead of wasting it.Lynxx is a curse to Hiphop.
He once said- * You Fit play monkey post with monkey? I don't know what this means but this Guy is just a slowpoke in a human Form.
Here he goes again- *My jollo6 music no be rice and stew*
This guy need to be flogged outta the music industry.
2. Sina Rambo - Tough name, Hearing his name, You gonna be thinking this dunder head is one Baddass rapper, But Unfortunately, Even Akanchawa rap more better than Him.  An epitome of wackness,My 12 year old kid sis have got more better rhymes than this Video Vixen.
The only Reason why this slowpoke has a record deal is because he's related to the Minimally talented Davido, I fear for the worst in that family, starting From Davido to sina rambo to B Red, all are wackos.
1. Vic 0 - Self acclaimed King of rap, when he's yet to accomplish king of his compound, always Bragging out of his failures, still wondering who is the father of such dunce, Why not Use this Block head for ritual.
Just slandering nigerian Hip Hop worldwide.
 Pls note, this list wasn't made to dilapidate anybody but to point out the hidden truths, Lot of time and allegiance was put into To compile and come up with this list.
..As a matter of fact all of these artistes are
successful in one way or other which is a good
thing, but as far as hip hop is concerned they
are not rappers just bunch of entertainers.
I hereby plead with all Nigerian
rappers to please buckle up and let the people have
a real feel of hip hop and to those talented ones
claiming underground, if you really love hip hop
you’ll come out of the ground and make the
people feel you and stop making unnecessary noise.

I disagree.
Re: 10 Nigerian Rappers Who Should Quit Rapping And Go Into Trade. by Allisonrichy(m): 9:42am On May 12, 2016
That's why I will always love and cherish my
MI Abaga,jesse jaggz,vector,
EMINEM TUPAC AND JAY Z
This are the people I consider as Hip Hop artist

1 Like

Re: 10 Nigerian Rappers Who Should Quit Rapping And Go Into Trade. by Nobody: 9:46am On May 12, 2016
Falz d bahd guy? Noo! That's his style. He definitely not among this category
Re: 10 Nigerian Rappers Who Should Quit Rapping And Go Into Trade. by pressplay411(m): 9:48am On May 12, 2016
Op biko what have u achieved as a living thing?
I ask cos you shredding all these artists and calling them all sorts of names because they are known all over d country, but youre not even known on nairaland.
Re: 10 Nigerian Rappers Who Should Quit Rapping And Go Into Trade. by TedBaker(m): 9:57am On May 12, 2016
EverestNwatu:

I am impressed by dis list for the sole reason that Sina Rambo is amongst the top 3. If I were to make that list I'd make d dense boii No1
Re: 10 Nigerian Rappers Who Should Quit Rapping And Go Into Trade. by Cbeatz(m): 9:58am On May 12, 2016
To all those bashing o.p cuz of lil kesh nd falz.......this 2 aren't rappers wit the most hardcore flows the word rapper is flauntd anyhow so the this 2 are nt nd will neva be considered core rappers(in my own opinion) nd to those galz bashin o.p cuz of falz for una mind u dn sabi rap abï.....cuz he appeared in jenifa diary nd was a grt fit wit jenifa doesn't mean na grt rapper....even vic o sef go look good wit jenny for una eyes

1 Like

Re: 10 Nigerian Rappers Who Should Quit Rapping And Go Into Trade. by Nobody: 10:25am On May 12, 2016
heskeyw:
illbliss should be first on dat list. dude spews trash as if its his birthright. his latest song - chukwuagozigoGo, gush dude was wacking wt lyrics as if he has bn masturbating wt his left mouth. he should quit music, maybe he wil tey and represent nigeria in the olympic games by throwing short put or javelin.

Guy you bad cheesy cheesy cheesy you not a rapper, but look at your killer punch lines
Re: 10 Nigerian Rappers Who Should Quit Rapping And Go Into Trade. by Nobody: 10:35am On May 12, 2016
As far as I'm concerned no hip hop in the Nigerian music industry.

Mode9 was close, but you guys buried his career by celebrating the likes of olamide, ice Prince, mi and just allow this rap legend witter.

Now the deal is a very few Nigerians knows Hip hop hard core rap, and acts like Eminem, Kanye,Jiga, Nas, Dre, T. I, Lauryn Hills (only female rapper who won a Grammy),and Drake are born rap flowing in their viens
Re: 10 Nigerian Rappers Who Should Quit Rapping And Go Into Trade. by Bobxin: 10:37am On May 12, 2016
Re: 10 Nigerian Rappers Who Should Quit Rapping And Go Into Trade. by Davidolives(m): 11:15am On May 12, 2016
EverestNwatu:

Falz don't rap, He voice out Gibberish
for mentioning falz u crossed the line bro.bob marley created is own genre of music. falz is unique believe it or not
Re: 10 Nigerian Rappers Who Should Quit Rapping And Go Into Trade. by Davidolives(m): 11:17am On May 12, 2016
Cbeatz:
To all those bashing o.p cuz of lil kesh nd falz.......this 2 aren't rappers wit the most hardcore flows the word rapper is flauntd anyhow so the this 2 are nt nd will neva be considered core rappers(in my own opinion) nd to those galz bashin o.p cuz of falz for una mind u dn sabi rap abï.....cuz he appeared in jenifa diary nd was a grt fit wit jenifa doesn't mean na grt rapper....even vic o sef go look good wit jenny for una eyes
must every rapper be hardcore? the guy is creating a unique form of rap.

1 Like

Re: 10 Nigerian Rappers Who Should Quit Rapping And Go Into Trade. by Nobody: 11:41am On May 12, 2016
Mikylopez:

tnxsmiley
And u re welcome kiss
Re: 10 Nigerian Rappers Who Should Quit Rapping And Go Into Trade. by Nobody: 11:42am On May 12, 2016
barcaboi:

I disagree.....forget all his hits and go listen 2 his raps....frm Ghost mode collaboration with Phyno, ilefo illuminati, Eyan Mayweather, and pls go listen 2 his last Album and really enjoy d raps with no biase, Reminisce is dope but down playing Ola ain't cool and even Reminisce is singing more dis days than rapping and Ola 2 me ticks all boxes.....my opinion tho

now u are talking ...GHOST MODE, ILEFO ILLUMINATTI, YOUNG ERIKNA...i lov him on this songs so much, bcoz then he had Lilwayne kind of swag
but we lost that then-olamide..now he sings rubbish..
LAGOS BOIS, I LOVE LAGOS, SHAKITI BOBO, all this songs are no no for me talking abt hip hop.
they are hit songs bcoz olamide is a yoruba(i repeat again).. if another musician from another tribe owns those songs.
they wouldnt make chart bcoz they are below par!.

1 Like

Re: 10 Nigerian Rappers Who Should Quit Rapping And Go Into Trade. by fiyah(f): 12:01pm On May 12, 2016
Just because some of them on the list are your favorites or you enjoy listening to them doesn't make them good rappers. In fact, Lil Kesh should be num 1 on the list. He spews total crap.

I agree with u op even tho m still nt sure bout falz
Re: 10 Nigerian Rappers Who Should Quit Rapping And Go Into Trade. by TinyIslamic92: 12:11pm On May 12, 2016
You forgot to include this stupiiid chinko ekun the idiot go just dey spew rubbish
Re: 10 Nigerian Rappers Who Should Quit Rapping And Go Into Trade. by Koboland(f): 12:30pm On May 12, 2016
illbliss is mad wack, fool trying so hard to sound like bosalin but his flow is -zero
oga boss oga boss who u epp??

I disagree with Falz, CDQ and Ruggedman, Rugged man was good in his era!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Kcee Shows Off His New Car (photo) / Zazu Zeh Crooner, Portable Acquires A New Car (Photos) / Mr. Ibu's Posts Mocks Buhari With Picture On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.