Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,507 members, 7,812,561 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:27 PM

Please Help, My Career Is In Jeopardy - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Please Help, My Career Is In Jeopardy (16751 Views)

Johnspeak Uwangue: How I Broke The Chain Of Stagnation In My Career / Please Help, My Career Is In Jeopardy / Help Me Good People,my Life,my Career And My Academics Are Now In Jeopardy! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help, My Career Is In Jeopardy by barrwebilor(m): 4:54pm On May 11, 2016
SirdeKay:
My brother. I'm in the same profession with you but now with more than 15 years post-call. You don't have to despair yet. It's always rough at the beginning. Since you already attended law school, I'm sure you must have done chambers attachment at a law firm prior to your call to bar: why not return there for proper exposure? Just tell the owner of the chambers that you are just there for necessary experience and not for pay. But don't worry, he will be giving you little jobs with something to keep yourself afloat for the time being. From there, you may start to build your own clients base. Ensure that you follow him to court and open your eyes. At the Notice Boards of various courts, there are always vacancies for lawyers posted there by law firms. Also relate well with your local branch of the NBA, tell them that you are open for employment, I can bet it with you that they will find something for you within a week provided you demonstrate your seriousness and competence.
Also, try to prepare bail bonds, letterhead papers, complimentary cards etc in your own name with your phone number, contact address (even your residential address is acceptable) and your email along with your stamp and seal. Then you are good to go.
I hate to say this publicly but I have no choice, try and be visiting Magistrates / High Courts in your area and let the judicial staff know you. Let the policemen in your neighbouring police station know you. You will be surprised with the way they will be channelling briefs to you.
Don't focus too much on money now. Instead, focus on increasing your knowledge and experience and clients base, these will surely bring in the money in due course.
God bless you.

Thanks so much senior counsel. I have done virtually all u have said. Just imagine paying practising fee and you can't practise. I am not really after money. I need experience sir. I go to courts from Monday to Thursday, just for experience and possibly get lucky with a principal. Your advice is going to be very useful as I will upgrade. Once again. Thanks so much and God bless
Re: Please Help, My Career Is In Jeopardy by adadadon(m): 4:55pm On May 11, 2016
barrwebilor:

Boss, I am not angry and I have nothing against u. I really appreciate your concern. I said that cos am frustrated and fed up, I put fuel in my car for my hunt but always come back empty handed. Everything about law practice is chamber related. Thanks
You even have a car....... If not that the RPC won't feed people always take this
adviceBut don't worry, he will be giving you little jobs with something to keep yourself afloat for the time being. From there, you may start to build your own clients base. Ensure that you follow him to court and open your eyes. At the Notice Boards of various courts, there are always vacancies for lawyers posted there by law firms. Also relate well with your local branch of the NBA, tell them that you are open for employment, I can bet it with you that they will find something for you within a week provided you demonstrate your seriousness and competence.
Also, try to prepare bail bonds, letterhead papers, complimentary cards etc in your own name with your phone number, contact address (even your residential address is acceptable) and your email along with your stamp and seal. Then you are good to go.
I hate to say this publicly but I have no choice, try and be visiting Magistrates / High Courts in your area and let the judicial staff know you. Let the policemen in your neighbouring police station know you. You will be surprised with the way they will be channelling briefs to you.
Re: Please Help, My Career Is In Jeopardy by akraym(m): 5:02pm On May 11, 2016
vykte:
see Mr man, u cant die and leave only us to be suffering you must fulfill your own part of the suffering... why are people no longer loyal sef undecided
lol. See this man sef
Re: Please Help, My Career Is In Jeopardy by Goddys(m): 5:03pm On May 11, 2016
Re: Please Help, My Career Is In Jeopardy by queenfav(f): 5:06pm On May 11, 2016
Please and please,let me correct something..a young lawyer cannot set up an office after his call to bar.No law school,even Harvard law school teaches a lawyer the intricacies of legal practice;that you have to learn from a senior legal practitioner.Hanging around courts is not an issue.. gone were those days,na correct sun go beat you free of charge.@op,go through my posts, i was very depressed last year and even created a thread about it where people said all sorts.The number of lawyers being churned out yearly upon call to bar is alarming, how many jobs do you think are out there?Don't listen to the off point comments from most here..I am a lawyer, so i know how you feel,i felt worse trust me.My advice is;
1.Get busy..I worked in a firm where i wasn't paid,just got 10k for my transport monthly.I survived on small appearance fees and other small jobs.Yet i was paying my rent and all other bills,without no assistance from relatives. You just need something to keep busy and learn, while you pursue better jobs.Please find a reputable small firm to work with,it would be peanuts, but at least you would be busy.
2.Never ever ever think of suicide, crime or any other thing your family won't be happy about as a panacea to your problems.You didnt create yourself so rule that out.
3.Pray without ceasing. Even while i was working for free,i kept on praying to God to take me to a place where i would find fulfilment,and he answered my prayers.I handle cases that i never dreamt i would ever had access to.I ascribe my job today to God,even my boss said it.That i didn't have anyone speaking on my behalf, but his mind would not let him rest till he just had to call me to come and discuss the terms of employment.That is what God alone can do o...No relative or friend can do that,they are mere mortals and would disappoint you countless times.
4.Its a good thing you go to court to watch court proceedings, please use this time to develop your self..Read and expand your knowledge,it would help you later.. Many firms wants to hire a lawyer with the ability to work with minimal supervision,initiative and fair knowledge of rules of court and not just someone who is only smart on paper.
My interview was a high profile case file,i read it and gave my inputs on possible defences and flaws in d prosecution's case which my boss hadn't averted his mind to.I am sure that's why he even considered me because he is a very picky person and hates mediocrity and unintelligent people.
Having said all this,pls my learned brother, dont be discouraged..Even me sef,there were times i regretted studying law..Just get sth small to manage first, pray and keep applying. You never know d one that would result in a good job..all d best bro,this too shall pass!

4 Likes

Re: Please Help, My Career Is In Jeopardy by Nobody: 5:15pm On May 11, 2016
vykte:
see Mr man, u cant die and leave only us to be suffering you must fulfill your own part of the suffering... why are people no longer loyal sef undecided

Can't stop laughing reading this piece.
Re: Please Help, My Career Is In Jeopardy by ghostwritter(m): 5:16pm On May 11, 2016
barrwebilor:
I am a legal practitioner, called to the Nigerian bar since last October. I am from port Harcourt and also reside in port Harcourt. Am also done with my NYSC as i served before law school. Since I was called last year, I have been on the hunt for a law firm that I can stay and further my lawyering activities but I have been unable to find none. Each day I spend money going round town searching for law firms but all to no avail. I also observe proceedings on a regular basis.
As it is now, I am basically frustrated and tired of everything and I am about to abandon the noble profession. Maybe it's not my calling. I need urgent help and advice. I have lost my mind and I feel suicidal too.
All I can say is LAWYERS ARE FAR MORE THAN CRIMINALS..... kiss
Re: Please Help, My Career Is In Jeopardy by barrwebilor(m): 5:19pm On May 11, 2016
queenfav:
Please and please,let me correct something..a young lawyer cannot set up an office after his call to bar.No law school,even Harvard law school teaches a lawyer the intricacies of legal practice;that you have to learn from a senior legal practitioner.Hanging around courts is not an issue.. gone were those days,na correct sun go beat you free of charge.@op,go through my posts, i was vety depressed last year and even created a thread about it where people said all sorts.The number of lawyers being churned out yearly upon call to bar is alarming, how many jobs do you think are out there?Don't listen to the off point comments from most here..I am a lawyer, so i know how you feel,i felt worse trust me.My advice is;
1.Get busy..I worked in a firm where i wasn't paid,just git 10k for my transport monthly.I survived on small appearances fees and other small jobs.Yet i was paying my rent and all other bills,without no assistance from relatives. You just need something to keep busy and learn, while you pursue better jobs.Please find a reputable small firm to work with,it would be peanuts, but at least you would be busy.
2.Never ever ever think of suicide, crime or any other thing your family won't be happy about as a panacea to your problems.You didnt create yourself so rule that out.
3.Pray without ceasing. Even while i was working for free,i kept on praying to God to take me to a place where i would find fulfilment,and he answered my prayers.I handle cases that i never dreamt i would ever had access to.I ascribe my job today to God,even my boss said it.That i didn't have anyone's speaking for me on my behalf, but his mind would not let him rest till he just had to call me to come and discuss the terms of employment.That is what God alone can do o...No relative or friend can do that,they are mere mortals and would disappoint you countless times.
4.Its a good thing you go to court to watch court proceedings, please use this time to develop your self..Read and expand your knowledge,it would help you later.. Many firms wants to hire a lawyer with the ability to work with minimal supervision,initiative and fair knowledge of rules of court and not just someone who is only smart on paper.
Having said all this,pls my learned brother, dont be discouraged..Even me sef,there are times i regretted studying law..Just get sth small to manage first, pray and keep applying. You never know d one that would result in a good job..all d best.

Am really inspired by your words. Most of these firms here either claim they don't have office space for me or tell me outrightly that they don't need my services. I have never stopped looking up to God. Thanks once again
Re: Please Help, My Career Is In Jeopardy by Karleb(m): 5:20pm On May 11, 2016
There's no need going around searching for law firms when we have the internet.

I want to believe most law firms have their official website.

1 Like

Re: Please Help, My Career Is In Jeopardy by barrwebilor(m): 5:22pm On May 11, 2016
Karleb:

Am doing that too. Thanks
Re: Please Help, My Career Is In Jeopardy by barrwebilor(m): 5:23pm On May 11, 2016
ghostwritter:

All I can say is LAWYERS ARE FAR MORE THAN CRIMINALS..... kiss

Bros wetin lawyers do u na? Lol
Re: Please Help, My Career Is In Jeopardy by queenfav(f): 5:27pm On May 11, 2016
barrwebilor:

Am really inspired by your words. Most of these firms here either claim they don't have office space for me or tell me outrightly that they don't need my services. I have never stopped looking up to God. Thanks once again
Yea,i experienced that.. Some tell you to come work for free.As a lady,like 2 firms i went to, interview turn to toasting.A senior lawyer told me that he would get me a job in his Friend's firm if i agreed to be his mistress. Abi na the waka round.Some days, i would dress up looking good,na to dey go up and down go drop cv.It is well jare.The legal profession now isn't all that its cracked up to be.

1 Like

Re: Please Help, My Career Is In Jeopardy by Engineermbugame(m): 5:28pm On May 11, 2016
SirdeKay:
My brother. I'm in the same profession with you but now with more than 15 years post-call. You don't have to despair yet. It's always rough at the beginning. Since you already attended law school, I'm sure you must have done chambers attachment at a law firm prior to your call to bar: why not return there for proper exposure? Just tell the owner of the chambers that you are just there for necessary experience and not for pay. But don't worry, he will be giving you little jobs with something to keep yourself afloat for the time being. From there, you may start to build your own clients base. Ensure that you follow him to court and open your eyes. At the Notice Boards of various courts, there are always vacancies for lawyers posted there by law firms. Also relate well with your local branch of the NBA, tell them that you are open for employment, I can bet it with you that they will find something for you within a week provided you demonstrate your seriousness and competence.
Don't focus too much on money now. Instead, focus on increasing your knowledge and experience and clients base, these will surely bring in the money in due course.
God bless you.
bro,u did well.op take advice from diz man.oluwa bless u
Re: Please Help, My Career Is In Jeopardy by ghostwritter(m): 5:44pm On May 11, 2016
barrwebilor:

Bros wetin lawyers do u na? Lol
I'm a realist and as one, it is no oblivion that the present day economy of Nigeria will in no great sense go in favour of young legal solisitors who's aim is to rally round the pole of justice.....#naijaIsInBigShit.
But I see hope shocked....yes.....I see hope....but maybe in many years to come after the present corrupt-full generation is gone kiss
Re: Please Help, My Career Is In Jeopardy by Kaira333: 5:56pm On May 11, 2016
Chuksemi:
And law students in my school are feeling themselves. Thinking law is the all and all. The begining and the end. Laughable.
U are in spirit. Are u a zikite?
Re: Please Help, My Career Is In Jeopardy by zeedof(m): 6:01pm On May 11, 2016
I smile at you. Just 1 year you want to give up, enh? I have BSc in Statistics in first five uni in Nigeria with 2.1. Graduated more than 2 years ago and nothing yet. When I realized I started thinking like you then I put in for Msc and about to finish and nothing yet.. you should be thankful that you studied a course you can stand on your own. But it's seems you not in Nigeria or you new to the system, police want 10k and almost 1 million applied, then you should know Nigeria is hotter than hell. Don't give up that's it

1 Like

Re: Please Help, My Career Is In Jeopardy by queenfav(f): 6:03pm On May 11, 2016
Karleb:

lol,pls take it from someone who started applying in August, when our passing out was October. Which law firm website did i not visit?Those HR personel would not even acknowledge your mail.The high profile firms like babalakin,aelex,oyetibo and others.. i wrote their test.Was later made to understand that the criteria for picking who to hire wasn't on merit,rather on which candidate's father the firm could not afford to annoy.For aelex,the child of a judge was there,he got the job!So na to pray be the key,Let God bless you with the job you deserve.On merit.. nah,its rare.

1 Like

Re: Please Help, My Career Is In Jeopardy by barrwebilor(m): 6:14pm On May 11, 2016
queenfav:
Yea,i experienced that.. Some tell you to come work for free.As a lady,like 2 firms i went to, interview turn to toasting.A senior lawyer told me that he would get me a job in his Friend's firm if i agreed to be his mistress. Abi na the waka round.Some days, i would dress up looking good,na to dey go up and down go drop cv.It is well jare.The legal profession now isn't all that its cracked up to be.

Well said my my friend.
Re: Please Help, My Career Is In Jeopardy by Nobody: 6:16pm On May 11, 2016
Watch Frank And Bash series, u won't be looking for a job rather they did be looking for ya.
..best of luck

1 Like

Re: Please Help, My Career Is In Jeopardy by Nobody: 6:18pm On May 11, 2016
Or become human right lawyer

1 Like

Re: Please Help, My Career Is In Jeopardy by barrwebilor(m): 6:20pm On May 11, 2016
ghostwritter:

I'm a realist and as one, it is no oblivion that the present day economy of Nigeria will in no great sense go in favour of young legal solisitors who's aim is to rally round the pole of justice.....#naijaIsInBigShit.
But I see hope shocked....yes.....I see hope....but maybe in many years to come after the present corrupt-full generation is gone kiss

Bros, the fight against corruption should start with me and u na. Am not perfect but am not corrupt. Thanks
Re: Please Help, My Career Is In Jeopardy by tatucci: 6:21pm On May 11, 2016
ah, baba, u cant give up o... if every unemployed youth in Nigeria were to commit suicide, evry street would be littered with corpses. u are not alone. i suggest u expand ur horizon and stop being particular about getting a job as a lawyer. while looking for a job in a law firm also try other places: banks, oil companies, etc. infact anywhere u see a job opening, u apply. if u can get that, from there u can be searching for something else or u can decide to further ur education for a better prospective... u can also consider enterpreneuship... best of luck... #ThinkOutsideTheBox

1 Like

Re: Please Help, My Career Is In Jeopardy by barrwebilor(m): 6:23pm On May 11, 2016
Phinity318:
Or become human right lawyer

Bros that one still requires a law office. Where do you want to meet with clients ? Na for bus stop or market? Mind you, you cannot meet with a client in his house.
Re: Please Help, My Career Is In Jeopardy by barrwebilor(m): 6:27pm On May 11, 2016
tatucci:
ah, baba, u cant give up o... if every unemployed youth in Nigeria were to commit suicide, evry street would be littered with corpses. u are not alone. i suggest u expand ur horizon and stop being particular about getting a job as a lawyer. while looking for a job in a law firm also try other places: banks, oil companies, etc. infact anywhere u see a job opening, u apply. if u can get that, from there u can be searching for something else or u can decide to further ur education for a better prospective... u can also consider enterpreneuship... best of luck... #ThinkOutsideTheBox

God bless u sir. Thanks
Re: Please Help, My Career Is In Jeopardy by mountainvolcano: 6:42pm On May 11, 2016
suicide approved
barrwebilor:
I am a legal practitioner, called to the Nigerian bar since last October. I am from port Harcourt and also reside in port Harcourt. Am also done with my NYSC as i served before law school. Since I was called last year, I have been on the hunt for a law firm that I can stay and further my lawyering activities but I have been unable to find none. Each day I spend money going round town searching for law firms but all to no avail. I also observe proceedings on a regular basis.
As it is now, I am basically frustrated and tired of everything and I am about to abandon the noble profession. Maybe it's not my calling. I need urgent help and advice. I have lost my mind and I feel suicidal too.
Re: Please Help, My Career Is In Jeopardy by bigtt76(f): 6:46pm On May 11, 2016
Lawyer complaining? Abeg dress up everyday and go to the courts near you. Offer your services to people who can't afford it and you will see your fortune turning around.

You can start offering company registration for a fee, house agency agreements etc. Wake up man.

Lawyers and doctors are not supposed to be crying no job. Haba

3 Likes

Re: Please Help, My Career Is In Jeopardy by dave06(f): 6:59pm On May 11, 2016
barrwebilor:

My bro, fmsearching for jobs in Nigeria these days is like searching for salt inside sugar... Besides yu need to start finding ways to be self employed before you get a white collar job. Follow this link to know how to be your own employer. Cheers!
http://missloizblog..ae/2016/05/be-your-own-employer-today.html?m=1
Re: Please Help, My Career Is In Jeopardy by Chuksemi(m): 7:07pm On May 11, 2016
Kaira333:
U are in spirit. Are u a zikite?

No. But it's thesame everywhere. I think it's the orientation given to them. To carry shoulders up.
Re: Please Help, My Career Is In Jeopardy by Fixed: 7:08pm On May 11, 2016
barrwebilor:

Young man, I analysed your post and could deduce that:

1. You are suffering from self-limitations: You want to remain in Port Harcourt
2. You want to work in a law firm
3. In short, you want to remain a lawyer as you see it as your calling - and you must answer the calling!

First: If you must remain a lawyer, must it be in Port Harcourt only? You need to get up and try other locations if things are not working out where you are. I even think at this begining stage of your career, you should think deeply about how to build on your experience. I had to work for free for people early in my career just to get more experience and build my CV. Granted you are called to bar, but you still have zero post-call-to-bar experience so you shouldn't expect a big breakthrough at this period. Concentrate more on self development goals. By the way, 6 or 7 months of wait shouldn't bring any frustration talk less of suicide. Just take it that you have only learnt where not to look for job within this short period. You also use money to find money, so you didn't waste money running around.

Second: While there is nothing wrong with remaining in your 'calling', self-imposed limitations may actually stop you from progressing in life! Open up your mind beyond lawyering activities. I am not a lawyer, but I have seen lawyers staying around CAC buildings to assist people with company registration and get a small commission. I met some who for start work with estate agents, some do charge and bail, notary services etc. Money might not be much, but you wake up every morning doing something. I don't know how the legal profession works, but you can widen your your horizon to work in secretary or legal department or part of a legal team of companies. Must it be multinationals? Capital No!

Thirdly: Funny enoug, the only sensible point in your post is the contemplation of abandoning your profession. Who said there is anything wrong with it. I am currently switching career. Not that what I was doing (or currently doing) is not 'my calling', but I want things to get better with a new 'calling'. I wouldnt allow calling to hinder me. BUT, I am very sure of what I am getting myself into before jumping ship. SO don't move yet until you cannot be crucified of not making it for want of effort. Meanwhile, Imust also advise that you need to open up your brain so that your LLB, NYSC, Law School, Call to bar will not in themselves be the stumbling block to your success story. There are lawyers that succeed as artist, doctors that are presidents, soldiers that are ruling as politicians.

Fourthly: I laugh at your idea of suicide. I tell you the following: The effort and determination it will take you to actualise the thought is enough to start making money. Just 6 months, and then suicide Com'on don't be silly. Package yourself, develop yourself, see beyond today. Employment is only 1 out of myriads of challenges you will face in life. Life is a battle. It did not start when you were born, ask your mother and she will tell you what you both passed through when she was pregnant with you. If I have a case I am not sure I will contact you. What assurance do I have that you will not abandon me in the middle of the legal battle when I need you most. You are too gentle to be a lawyer. They are bold, they don't give up, they don't take no for an answer until the justice at the supreme court has finalised the case. Rise up, you've got to work on yourself.

Lastly: You need to develop some writing skills. You will be surprised if you discover the caliber of people on Nairaland. I know very important personalities that visit this site for information. The day I saw one, I have been very careful of what I post online. You could actually get referrals from here. For the risk of being termed "an over-sabi", I will not mention a few errors in your post. But go back and read them all over again please.

Oh I did not ask you to pray, please do.... for without Him, you can do nothing!

2 Likes

Re: Please Help, My Career Is In Jeopardy by oluwanoni: 7:09pm On May 11, 2016
Dear op, the world is fast changing, its not all about going to school and studying a profession, what's makes the best of you is using what you've have learnt to make it out alive, sometimes people study what they would not practise...

I have seen lawyers in banks, auditors in consulting firm, customers service persons who studied law.

In reality, it doesn't matter if you choose not to practice, what matters is how you can translate what you've learn and bring out the best in any career you venture into.

1 Like

Re: Please Help, My Career Is In Jeopardy by barrwebilor(m): 7:30pm On May 11, 2016
Fixed:

Young man, I analysed your post and could deduce that:

1. You are suffering from self-limitations: You want to remain in Port Harcourt
2. You want to work in a law firm
3. In short, you want to remain a lawyer as you see it as your calling - and you must answer the calling!

First: If you must remain a lawyer, must it be in Port Harcourt only? You need to get up and try other locations if things are not working out where you are. I even think at this begining stage of your career, you should think deeply about how to build on your experience. I had to work for free for people early in my career just to get more experience and build my CV. Granted you are called to bar, but you still have zero post-call-to-bar experience so you shouldn't expect a big breakthrough at this period. Concentrate more on self development goals. By the way, 6 or 7 months of wait shouldn't bring any frustration talk less of suicide. Just take it that you have only learnt where not to look for job within this short period. You also use money to find money, so you didn't waste money running around.

Second: While there is nothing wrong with remaining in your 'calling', self-imposed limitations may actually stop you from progressing in life! Open up your mind beyond lawyering activities. I am not a lawyer, but I have seen lawyers staying around CAC buildings to assist people with company registration and get a small commission. I met some who for start work with estate agents, some do charge and bail, notary services etc. Money might not be much, but you wake up every morning doing something. I don't know how the legal profession works, but you can widen your your horizon to work in secretary or legal department or part of a legal team of companies. Must it be multinationals? Capital No!

Thirdly: Funny enoug, the only sensible point in your post is the contemplation of abandoning your profession. Who said there is anything wrong with it. I am currently switching career. Not that what I was doing (or currently doing) is not 'my calling', but I want things to get better with a new 'calling'. I wouldnt allow calling to hinder me. BUT, I am very sure of what I am getting myself into before jumping ship. SO don't move yet until you cannot be crucified of not making it for want of effort. Meanwhile, Imust also advise that you need to open up your brain so that your LLB, NYSC, Law School, Call to bar will not in themselves be the stumbling block to your success story. There are lawyers that succeed as artist, doctors that are presidents, soldiers that are ruling as politicians.

Fourthly: I laugh at your idea of suicide. I tell you the following: The effort and determination it will take you to actualise the thought is enough to start making money. Just 6 months, and then suicide Com'on don't be silly. Package yourself, develop yourself, see beyond today. Employment is only 1 out of myriads of challenges you will face in life. Life is a battle. It did not start when you were born, ask your mother and she will tell you what you both passed through when she was pregnant with you. If I have a case I am not sure I will contact you. What assurance do I have that you will not abandon me in the middle of the legal battle when I need you most. You are too gentle to be a lawyer. They are bold, they don't give up, they don't take no for an answer until the justice at the supreme court has finalised the case. Rise up, you've got to work on yourself.

Lastly: You need to develop some writing skills. You will be surprised if you discover the caliber of people on Nairaland. I know very important personalities that visit this site for information. The day I saw one, I have been very careful of what I post online. You could actually get referrals from here. For the risk of being termed "an over-sabi", I will not mention a few errors in your post. But go back and read them all over again please.

Oh I did not ask you to pray, please d.o.... for without Him, you can do nothing!

Noted sir, I am open to learning. Thanks and God bless u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Zenith Bank New Salary Package / I Hate Being Broke- What Skill Can I Learn Today? / How To Learn A New Skill In 20 Hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.