Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,484 members, 7,812,507 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:27 PM

Please Help, My Career Is In Jeopardy - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Please Help, My Career Is In Jeopardy (16749 Views)

Johnspeak Uwangue: How I Broke The Chain Of Stagnation In My Career / Please Help, My Career Is In Jeopardy / Help Me Good People,my Life,my Career And My Academics Are Now In Jeopardy! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help, My Career Is In Jeopardy by fuckpoverty(m): 8:09pm On May 11, 2016
getd done wit d suicide already,thought u said u re a gradue ,that d text life put before u,jst b patient nd trust capital G.O.D

1 Like

Re: Please Help, My Career Is In Jeopardy by djmadridal: 8:15pm On May 11, 2016
vykte:
see Mr man, u cant die and leave only us to be suffering you must fulfill your own part of the suffering... why are people no longer loyal sef undecided
#funny guy.
@op keep on keeping on! E go better

1 Like

Re: Please Help, My Career Is In Jeopardy by 400billionman: 8:23pm On May 11, 2016
barrwebilor:
I am a legal practitioner, called to the Nigerian bar since last October. I am from port Harcourt and also reside in port Harcourt. Am also done with my NYSC as i served before law school. Since I was called last year, I have been on the hunt for a law firm that I can stay and further my lawyering activities but I have been unable to find none. Each day I spend money going round town searching for law firms but all to no avail. I also observe proceedings on a regular basis.
As it is now, I am basically frustrated and tired of everything and I am about to abandon the noble profession. Maybe it's not my calling. I need urgent help and advice. I have lost my mind and I feel suicidal too.

Lawyers work in banks and universities.

Apply for jobs like any other graduate.

Stop limiting urself..

1 Like

Re: Please Help, My Career Is In Jeopardy by superstr: 8:29pm On May 11, 2016
It is common to have this in when job seekers have exceeded available jobs. Anyway there is God.

1 Like

Re: Please Help, My Career Is In Jeopardy by clems88(m): 9:16pm On May 11, 2016
vykte:
see Mr man, u cant die and leave only us to be suffering you must fulfill your own part of the suffering... why are people no longer loyal sef undecided
looool you wicked o grin
Re: Please Help, My Career Is In Jeopardy by 18wheeler: 9:21pm On May 11, 2016
barrwebilor:
I am a legal practitioner, called to the Nigerian bar since last October. I am from port Harcourt and also reside in port Harcourt. Am also done with my NYSC as i served before law school. Since I was called last year, I have been on the hunt for a law firm that I can stay and further my lawyering activities but I have been unable to find none. Each day I spend money going round town searching for law firms but all to no avail. I also observe proceedings on a regular basis.
As it is now, I am basically frustrated and tired of everything and I am about to abandon the noble profession. Maybe it's not my calling. I need urgent help and advice. I have lost my mind and I feel suicidal too.
You can't just give up, after the years you spent studying and seeking. Just hold on a little longer. The breakthrough is nigh. Wish you well. It's not easy in this clime and I believe yyou.know that. You just have to keep being strong... and hopeful. The breakthrough will come when you least expect and from then it'll all be testimonies. That's what you're acquiring at the moment. Believe me, many have been through this. All the best I wish you.
Re: Please Help, My Career Is In Jeopardy by toprealman: 9:28pm On May 11, 2016
barrwebilor:
amechi is a lawyer, he never went to court once. Olisa metu started picking money a a politician not lawyer. Funke " Jenifer " na lawyer.... she de hustle. Bar do not be strict on urself. open up and accept any opportunity you get.......DO NOT kill thy self biko!
Re: Please Help, My Career Is In Jeopardy by Nickydrake(m): 10:06pm On May 11, 2016
barrwebilor:

When you say that you have not found a place to work, I suppose what you mean is that you have not found a place which provides remuneration that is acceptable to you? It is a strange story indeed of a lawyer who cannot find ANY work. It is always a question of miserable remuneration. There are lawyers everywhere who would be glad to have an extra hand.
Re: Please Help, My Career Is In Jeopardy by barrwebilor(m): 10:36pm On May 11, 2016
toprealman:
amechi is a lawyer, he never went to court once. Olisa metu started picking money a a politician not lawyer. Funke " Jenifer " na lawyer.... she de hustle. Bar do not be strict on urself. open up and accept any opportunity you get.......DO NOT kill thy self biko!

Bros Ameachi studied English language in SCH not law, he has a masters degree in law. He can't be called a lawyer for that

1 Like

Re: Please Help, My Career Is In Jeopardy by toprealman: 7:38am On May 12, 2016
barrwebilor:

Bros Ameachi studied English language in SCH not law, he has a masters degree in law. He can't be called a lawyer for that
Depends on how you look at it. My point is for the young lad to be street smart.....hope you see the correlation with my EXAMPLES.

Bless u son.
Re: Please Help, My Career Is In Jeopardy by kapai(m): 8:59pm On May 12, 2016
[/quote][quote author=Baalelikeoba post=45522530]You have a very lucrative and noble profession at hand.....we share in your pains as men and we know how it feels to be idle....continue to push and try......

Go to companies, appeal to them that money is not the only thing u are after but this career be pursued as u have planned it, ask to be given a chance to practice for almost free and u will succeed .

Google these companies and visit them:

1. Cardinal Stone Partners

2. Verod Capital

3. Le' Venue Properties Development Company

4. Osinaike and Osinaike & Co

They are reliable companies that listen to young professionals in who can deliver .
Be bless for the good information

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Zenith Bank New Salary Package / I Hate Being Broke- What Skill Can I Learn Today? / How To Learn A New Skill In 20 Hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.