Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,656 members, 7,820,289 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Adekunle Gold Flirts With Mo’cheddah In The Presence Of Her Boyfriend - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adekunle Gold Flirts With Mo’cheddah In The Presence Of Her Boyfriend (44111 Views)

Mo’cheddah's Look At Her Traditional Wedding In Lagos (Photos) / “I Am Tired Of Getting My Heart Broken” - Mo’cheddah / 2Baba Flirts With Annie Idibia On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adekunle Gold Flirts With Mo’cheddah In The Presence Of Her Boyfriend by Hundreddegrees(m): 2:46pm On May 11, 2016
Adekunle Gold want to love oo grin
Re: Adekunle Gold Flirts With Mo’cheddah In The Presence Of Her Boyfriend by optional1(f): 2:46pm On May 11, 2016
so we shld run ba
Re: Adekunle Gold Flirts With Mo’cheddah In The Presence Of Her Boyfriend by jiddaar: 2:48pm On May 11, 2016
Kunle is ready and seriously searching.. Pablo x
Re: Adekunle Gold Flirts With Mo’cheddah In The Presence Of Her Boyfriend by sweetcocoa(f): 2:48pm On May 11, 2016
So we are supposed to start discussing how her relationship could be ruined because someone says he likes her before her bf? Surely our joblessness never reach that level na.
Re: Adekunle Gold Flirts With Mo’cheddah In The Presence Of Her Boyfriend by edbor(m): 2:49pm On May 11, 2016
Person no fit talk im mind again? undecided

them no de chyke person babe again? Abi the guy don propose?
Re: Adekunle Gold Flirts With Mo’cheddah In The Presence Of Her Boyfriend by houstonia(m): 2:50pm On May 11, 2016
[size=18pt]

After him go say him want the one dorobuchi dey toast , and she no gree. You became a star to tiff another man's girlfriend. Shame on you.

[/size]
Re: Adekunle Gold Flirts With Mo’cheddah In The Presence Of Her Boyfriend by free2ryhme: 2:51pm On May 11, 2016
winkmart:
Hitmaker, Adekunle Gold has revealed he lost all his good deeds after he revealed he has a crush on singer Mo’Cheddah while she was with her man.
Adekunle Gold Told EbonyLife TV when he was asked who his celebrity crush was. “My celebrity crush is Mo’cheddah. I have been crushing on her since 2012.

“I have always liked her style and I have always thought that she was stylish. She is very cute.

“Mo’cheddah, I know you are hooked o but we can still negotiate, I really like you and I’m sure you know that.I’m sure you remember because I told you.”

“Weird enough, I told her I was crushing on her when she was with her boyfriend and he was mad at me,”

Now, let us analyse the craziness that is in this statement made by Dekunle Gold. How can you go ahead to tell a lady that you can still negotiate her relationship with you, despite knowing fully well she is in another relationship.

Dekunle should know that this assertion is enough to break her relationship with her boyfriend and does not even guarantee her coming to him. I wonder why some people think with their Anus.

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/05/adekunle-gold-and-mocheddahs-boyfriends.html

Bros abeg no vex only you siddon complain then come answer the complain. Abeg who your complain epp
Re: Adekunle Gold Flirts With Mo’cheddah In The Presence Of Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 2:52pm On May 11, 2016
Few weeks from now, they will come back crying like foolish TIWA and her EEDIOT
Re: Adekunle Gold Flirts With Mo’cheddah In The Presence Of Her Boyfriend by bigjoule(m): 2:52pm On May 11, 2016
tolexy007:
shocked Adekunle naa? shocked shocked shocked ojo wo la bere love ta n kiss? angry angry angry angry

E mani problem ohh
Re: Adekunle Gold Flirts With Mo’cheddah In The Presence Of Her Boyfriend by hob(m): 2:55pm On May 11, 2016
stories for the gods
Re: Adekunle Gold Flirts With Mo’cheddah In The Presence Of Her Boyfriend by Orikinla(m): 2:55pm On May 11, 2016
winkmart:
Hitmaker, Adekunle Gold has revealed he lost all his good deeds after he revealed he has a crush on singer Mo’Cheddah while she was with her man.
Adekunle Gold Told EbonyLife TV when he was asked who his celebrity crush was. “My celebrity crush is Mo’cheddah. I have been crushing on her since 2012.

“I have always liked her style and I have always thought that she was stylish. She is very cute.

“Mo’cheddah, I know you are hooked o but we can still negotiate, I really like you and I’m sure you know that.I’m sure you remember because I told you.”

“Weird enough, I told her I was crushing on he.
r when she was with her boyfriend and he was mad at me,”

Now, let us analyse the craziness that is in this statement made by Dekunle Gold. How can you go ahead to tell a lady that you can still negotiate her relationship with you, despite knowing fully well she is in another relationship.

Dekunle should know that this assertion is enough to break her relationship with her boyfriend and does not even guarantee her coming to him. I wonder why some people think with their Anus.

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/05/adekunle-gold-and-mocheddahs-boyfriends.html

She get boyfriend?
Or a pretender.
The real man go there somewhere dey smirk in amusement. grin
Re: Adekunle Gold Flirts With Mo’cheddah In The Presence Of Her Boyfriend by JoseRaji(m): 3:03pm On May 11, 2016
Goalkeeper dey post... no mean say person no fit score

2 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold Flirts With Mo’cheddah In The Presence Of Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 3:11pm On May 11, 2016
I came here to see pictures. None were posted. Misleading, title is misleading.
Re: Adekunle Gold Flirts With Mo’cheddah In The Presence Of Her Boyfriend by VanBommel(m): 3:11pm On May 11, 2016
You're crushing on her right? Don't allow Mr crusher crush your balls.
Re: Adekunle Gold Flirts With Mo’cheddah In The Presence Of Her Boyfriend by JoseRaji(m): 3:19pm On May 11, 2016
charix:
I came here to see pictures. None were posted. Misleading, title is misleading.

you just spoke my mind bro
Re: Adekunle Gold Flirts With Mo’cheddah In The Presence Of Her Boyfriend by adjizzy(m): 3:22pm On May 11, 2016
CaroLyner:
so? undecided undecided
@Carolyner can we Negotiate?? no Harms involved!!!!
Re: Adekunle Gold Flirts With Mo’cheddah In The Presence Of Her Boyfriend by OnlyemmyM(m): 3:25pm On May 11, 2016
ladyF:
Abeg forget that thing. Who bf epp? He is free to make his intentions know as long as she is not married. Is it not bf of 6 years that are breaking up with bae everyday. angry

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin
That has always been you, I guess if you are the girl in question, you will definitely negotiate with him , I guess you have Igbo blood in you, is not Lady F Again please
Re: Adekunle Gold Flirts With Mo’cheddah In The Presence Of Her Boyfriend by Bose253(f): 3:28pm On May 11, 2016
An innocent selfie between friends has been translated into 'flirting'. Blogger!
Re: Adekunle Gold Flirts With Mo’cheddah In The Presence Of Her Boyfriend by ladyF(f): 3:37pm On May 11, 2016
OnlyemmyM:
That has always been you, I guess if you are the girl in question, you will definitely negotiate with him , I guess you have Igbo blood in you, is not Lady F Again please
lol very funny! angry So he should keep his mouth shut because she has a bf? Is it a crime to voice out? Speech is free. I'm even still trying to figure out how this argument relates to being Igbo.

Truth is, as long as a lady is not married, every guy is free to make his intentions known. It's up to her to accept or reject. Relationship doesn't put any party under any obligation. If you never marry, you are still 100% SINGLE, whether you have a bf or not! Who bf epp abeg?
Re: Adekunle Gold Flirts With Mo’cheddah In The Presence Of Her Boyfriend by Chuksemi(m): 3:45pm On May 11, 2016
holyokoto:
Maheeda has declared herself bad Girl. She is very Beautiful but am scred of who will marry her

She is married. Her husband is white. And cool with her behaviour.

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Gold Flirts With Mo’cheddah In The Presence Of Her Boyfriend by Stevez32(m): 3:51pm On May 11, 2016
holyokoto:
Maheeda has declared herself bad Girl. She is very Beautiful but am scred of who will marry her

Maheeda is married, son

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Gold Flirts With Mo’cheddah In The Presence Of Her Boyfriend by goodvision12(m): 4:08pm On May 11, 2016
Flexherbal:
Keep crushing...
If na me be that guy babe i go warn that yeye adekunle brass to stay clear or ....
Re: Adekunle Gold Flirts With Mo’cheddah In The Presence Of Her Boyfriend by rollywise(m): 4:21pm On May 11, 2016
He has every right to air his mind even on her wedding day. It's up to the babe to define her relationship clearer or not.
Re: Adekunle Gold Flirts With Mo’cheddah In The Presence Of Her Boyfriend by Brainiacmrtolz(m): 4:23pm On May 11, 2016
Think with his balls I think
Re: Adekunle Gold Flirts With Mo’cheddah In The Presence Of Her Boyfriend by sheddy411(m): 4:30pm On May 11, 2016
winkmart:

“Weird enough, I told her I was crushing on her when she was with her boyfriend and he was mad at me,”

While I recognize and respect Adekunle Gold, I don't like him. That's personal. But this is an invitation to speak my mind. How, why, where, when is it okay to tell a lady you're crushing on her right in front of her man? Anyways S/O to Mocheddah's b/frnd. He is a real man. To say na me ehn....
Re: Adekunle Gold Flirts With Mo’cheddah In The Presence Of Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 4:44pm On May 11, 2016
BABANGBALI:
dat your tear tear smelling boxer?Abeg I don burn am. tongue
u go try buy another na cos I no go dey jingle like this everyday.
Re: Adekunle Gold Flirts With Mo’cheddah In The Presence Of Her Boyfriend by BABANGBALI: 5:01pm On May 11, 2016
Movingcoil:
u go try buy another na cos I no go dey jingle like this everyday.
ask lalasticlala to buy you another one
Re: Adekunle Gold Flirts With Mo’cheddah In The Presence Of Her Boyfriend by moyogee: 5:17pm On May 11, 2016
Well y'all can say what you want... buh this video clip was leaked on line just today of Adekunle Gold and Mo'cheddah's private romance bfor meeting her current beau. And believe you me...they were the perfect match. Don't know y they broke up
http:///1TQzKDp
Re: Adekunle Gold Flirts With Mo’cheddah In The Presence Of Her Boyfriend by moyogee: 5:19pm On May 11, 2016
Well y'all can say what you want... buh this video clip was leaked on line just today of Adekunle Gold and Mo'cheddah's private romance bfor meeting her current beau. And believe you me...they were the perfect match. Don't know y they broke up
http:///1TQzKDp
Re: Adekunle Gold Flirts With Mo’cheddah In The Presence Of Her Boyfriend by Darkseid(m): 5:48pm On May 11, 2016
Did anyone notice how green her face is? Just like "the mask"
Re: Adekunle Gold Flirts With Mo’cheddah In The Presence Of Her Boyfriend by AAABBB123: 6:08pm On May 11, 2016
Maybe there is freedom to voice out whatsoever he feels, but then, saying that in the presence of the boyfriend is totally disrespectful...so, when some people read all those up there, & found nothing wrong with it,....I wonder the kind of person they are...
Re: Adekunle Gold Flirts With Mo’cheddah In The Presence Of Her Boyfriend by itunity007(m): 6:14pm On May 11, 2016
ripp to her borbi undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Big Brother Is A Fraud" - Daniella Okeke Reacts As Miracle Wins BBNaija / Alexx Ekubo Cries Over Nigerian Situation (Photos) / Duke Of Shomolu Proposes To DJ Cuppy In Newspaper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.