Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Adekunle Gold Flirts With Mo’cheddah In The Presence Of Her Boyfriend - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adekunle Gold Flirts With Mo’cheddah In The Presence Of Her Boyfriend (44106 Views)

Mo’cheddah's Look At Her Traditional Wedding In Lagos (Photos) / “I Am Tired Of Getting My Heart Broken” - Mo’cheddah / 2Baba Flirts With Annie Idibia On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adekunle Gold Flirts With Mo’cheddah In The Presence Of Her Boyfriend by OnlyemmyM(m): 6:32pm On May 11, 2016
ladyF:

lol very funny! angry So he should keep his mouth shut because she has a bf? Is it a crime to voice out? Speech is free. I'm even still trying to figure out how this argument relates to being Igbo.

Truth is, as long as a lady is not married, every guy is free to make his intentions known. It's up to her to accept or reject. Relationship doesn't put any party under any obligation. If you never marry, you are still 100% SINGLE, whether you have a bf or not! Who bf epp abeg?
Sorry madam you win , am not good at arguing issues, Take care lady f .
Re: Adekunle Gold Flirts With Mo’cheddah In The Presence Of Her Boyfriend by Liljeez(m): 6:35pm On May 11, 2016
Leave him......he thinks Olamide will come and fight for him wen trouble starts
Re: Adekunle Gold Flirts With Mo’cheddah In The Presence Of Her Boyfriend by Pappyjidos: 6:39pm On May 11, 2016
I thought he had a thing for Simi
Re: Adekunle Gold Flirts With Mo’cheddah In The Presence Of Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 6:40pm On May 11, 2016
Flexherbal:
Keep crushing...
his next song title go be "crush"
Re: Adekunle Gold Flirts With Mo’cheddah In The Presence Of Her Boyfriend by Harbodunerine(m): 8:07pm On May 11, 2016
Is normal for Adekunle to xpress is feelings to anyone. Is left 4 Mochedda to decide
Re: Adekunle Gold Flirts With Mo’cheddah In The Presence Of Her Boyfriend by ladyF(f): 8:13pm On May 11, 2016
OnlyemmyM:
Sorry madam you win , am not good at arguing issues, Take care lady f .
Have a good night. grin
Re: Adekunle Gold Flirts With Mo’cheddah In The Presence Of Her Boyfriend by COMPUTERVILLA(m): 8:43pm On May 11, 2016
Please help me tell Adekunle Gold that Very soon 5 guys will negotiate with his fiancée. I know he'll take it lightly. One love

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Gold Flirts With Mo’cheddah In The Presence Of Her Boyfriend by BrainnewsNg(f): 8:50pm On May 11, 2016
winkmart:
Hitmaker, Adekunle Gold has revealed he lost all his good deeds after he revealed he has a crush on singer Mo’Cheddah while she was with her man.
Adekunle Gold Told EbonyLife TV when he was asked who his celebrity crush was. “My celebrity crush is Mo’cheddah. I have been crushing on her since 2012.

“I have always liked her style and I have always thought that she was stylish. She is very cute.

“Mo’cheddah, I know you are hooked o but we can still negotiate, I really like you and I’m sure you know that.I’m sure you remember because I told you.”

“Weird enough, I told her I was crushing on her when she was with her boyfriend and he was mad at me,”

Now, let us analyse the craziness that is in this statement made by Dekunle Gold. How can you go ahead to tell a lady that you can still negotiate her relationship with you, despite knowing fully well she is in another relationship.

Dekunle should know that this assertion is enough to break her relationship with her boyfriend and does not even guarantee her coming to him. I wonder why some people think with their Anus.

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/05/adekunle-gold-and-mocheddahs-boyfriends.html

Good for them
Re: Adekunle Gold Flirts With Mo’cheddah In The Presence Of Her Boyfriend by OnlyemmyM(m): 10:53pm On May 11, 2016
ladyF:
Have a good night. grin
Thank you Lady F
Re: Adekunle Gold Flirts With Mo’cheddah In The Presence Of Her Boyfriend by Stanley08(m): 11:36pm On May 11, 2016
Oga OP na joke jare.

Who all this one epp?!
Re: Adekunle Gold Flirts With Mo’cheddah In The Presence Of Her Boyfriend by ikgabriel(m): 11:36pm On May 11, 2016
Until you stop taking that oshogbo weed and burukutu, only then will senses work rightly. They about mo'cheeda, pap like you bringing up maheeda.

I yinmu for you.

tongue tongue tongue
holyokoto:
Maheeda has declared herself bad Girl. She is very Beautiful but am scred of who will marry her
Re: Adekunle Gold Flirts With Mo’cheddah In The Presence Of Her Boyfriend by Flickzvill(m): 12:37am On May 12, 2016
ladyF:
Abeg forget that thing. Who bf epp? He is free to make his intentions know as long as she is not married. Is it not bf of 6 years that are breaking up with bae everyday. angry

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin
keep quiet my friend wat will be your reaction if u notice ur fellow girl is flirting with ur bf? Nd saying these tinx in ur presence can u withstand it? Who gf epp? Mtchexxxx

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fan Thrown Off Stage For Climbing The Stage To Hug Wizkid While performing. / Ned Nwoko, Zlatan, Charles Inojie, Chinedu Ikedieze Endorse ATTENTION MAGAZINE / Anita Joseph And Charles Okocha Will Make A Fine Couple (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.