Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,084 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

Because She's Not Beautiful And Educated, He Wants A Divorce. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Because She's Not Beautiful And Educated, He Wants A Divorce. (919 Views)

Ehi Ogbebor Gets Engaged, 10 Years After A Divorce & Two Kids (Photos) / Who says Hausa girls are not beautiful come and see the most beautiful h girls / Now Is Black Not Beautiful (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Because She's Not Beautiful And Educated, He Wants A Divorce. by Fmartin(m): 3:53pm On May 11, 2016
Hmm....
Some guys are really the architect of their own problems.

My friend who got married to a girl as a result of unwanted (unintended) pregnancy is now seeking to end the marriage claiming he never had the intention of marrying her...

Funny enough, he even have the guts to said the girl is ugly and not up to his dream wife. Saying that his inability to control his errection got him to what he describe as 'victim of nature'

They are blessed with a male child of 6 years in their union.

Recently he got another ugly girl pregnant.

It really baffled me when he approach me seeking help to terminate the pregnancy.

Actually, i told him that anything concerning abortion am not gonna be party to it...
I even reminded him about who he is, 'a health personnel'

'how would you preach protected sex to the people with this diabolical act?' this was my question to him.

After several efforts, he finally got help elsewhere and the pregnancy was aborted.

Now he is back again, trying to send his 'accidental' wife packing.

As a friend and course mate, i really lack some 'mind touching' advice to convince him not to do what he is planning.

Your candid advice is needed.

Thanks.
Re: Because She's Not Beautiful And Educated, He Wants A Divorce. by sinaj(f): 3:59pm On May 11, 2016
Na wa o!

Ugly gurls de turn am up ni grin

Wen him de knack her ni, him no look face?

Abi na frm back he hit grin

Abeg he should divorce the wife nd let the poor woman go find love elsewhere.

It's obvious he is not happy in the marriage, the lady won't be happy too nd might start having low self esteem.

I only pity the innocent child sad
Re: Because She's Not Beautiful And Educated, He Wants A Divorce. by ladyF(f): 4:00pm On May 11, 2016
He can't marry an ugly and uneducated girl, but when he was thrusting upandan he didn't know she was uneducated and ugly abi? Issorai angry
Re: Because She's Not Beautiful And Educated, He Wants A Divorce. by ladyF(f): 4:01pm On May 11, 2016
sinaj:
S
lol S for what? grin
Re: Because She's Not Beautiful And Educated, He Wants A Divorce. by sirjakez(m): 4:03pm On May 11, 2016
ladyF:
He can't marry an ugly and uneducated girl, but when he was thrusting upandan he didn't know she was uneducated and ugly abi? Issorai angry
wow... long time
Re: Because She's Not Beautiful And Educated, He Wants A Divorce. by haul: 4:04pm On May 11, 2016
Between you and your friend I don't know who actually needs an advice but I know your friend is you and you are the friend that need an advice.

The advice is never marry someone without having that chemistry. I'm sure your friend also have that part where he is ugly which the wife is putting up with out of love. Or you think ugly can only be about the look?

Just imagine your wife says she doesn't want you no more and its not cause you're ugly but because you are not as rich as dangote.

So please, look beyond her beauty and appreciate her as the mother of your child, if you think this won't work; consider divorce.
Re: Because She's Not Beautiful And Educated, He Wants A Divorce. by Nobody: 4:05pm On May 11, 2016
Fmartin:
Hmm....
Some guys are really the architect of their own problems.

My friend who got married to a girl as a result of unwanted (unintended) pregnancy is now seeking to end the marriage claiming he never had the intention of marrying her...

Funny enough, he even have the guts to said the girl is ugly and not up to his dream wife. Saying that his inability to control his errection got him to what he describe as 'victim of nature'

They are blessed with a male child of 6 years in their union.

Recently he got another ugly girl pregnant.

It really baffled me when he approach me seeking help to terminate the pregnancy.

Actually, i told him that anything concerning abortion am not gonna be party to it...
I even reminded him about who he is, 'a health personnel'

'how would you preach protected sex to the people with this diabolical act?' this was my question to him.

After several efforts, he finally got help elsewhere and the pregnancy was aborted.

Now he is back again, trying to send his 'accidental' wife packing.

As a friend and course mate, i really lack some 'mind touching' advice to convince him not to do what he is planning.

Your candid advice is needed.

Thanks.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Because She's Not Beautiful And Educated, He Wants A Divorce. by sirjakez(m): 4:06pm On May 11, 2016
ur frnd is wicked ooo... The guy must be mentally sick
Re: Because She's Not Beautiful And Educated, He Wants A Divorce. by layla129(f): 4:07pm On May 11, 2016
Lool, that your friend needs help...they are ugly but he can sleep with them.

Op, leave him...it's his life. If he refuses to listen, what can you do?
Re: Because She's Not Beautiful And Educated, He Wants A Divorce. by firstking01(m): 4:07pm On May 11, 2016
sinaj:
S
= sinaj abigrin?
Re: Because She's Not Beautiful And Educated, He Wants A Divorce. by Fmartin(m): 4:08pm On May 11, 2016
ladyF:
i wonder my sister. The worst part of it is tha, they use to hav seex on the bench in a shop........
Re: Because She's Not Beautiful And Educated, He Wants A Divorce. by Fmartin(m): 4:10pm On May 11, 2016
layla129:
Lool, that your friend needs help...they are ugly but he can sleep with them.

Op, leave him...it's his life. If he refuses to listen, what can you do?
nothing ooo...

Jus to show concern as a friend
Re: Because She's Not Beautiful And Educated, He Wants A Divorce. by Nobody: 4:13pm On May 11, 2016
And why the hell are you not encouraging his decison

Would you want your friend to be bogged down because he made a bullsh!t decison.

Although TBH, he needs to learn discipline
Re: Because She's Not Beautiful And Educated, He Wants A Divorce. by Nobody: 4:16pm On May 11, 2016
Ur friend is an ugly chic magnet...tell him that's a curse for being too boastful and there's no cure for that.
Re: Because She's Not Beautiful And Educated, He Wants A Divorce. by Jentilia(f): 4:18pm On May 11, 2016
no advice
Re: Because She's Not Beautiful And Educated, He Wants A Divorce. by Fmartin(m): 4:22pm On May 11, 2016
haul:
Between you and your friend I don't know who actually needs an advice but I know your friend is you and you are the friend that need an advice.

The advice is never marry someone without having that chemistry. I'm sure your friend also have that part where he is ugly which the wife is putting up with out of love. Or you think ugly can only be about the look?

Just imagine your wife says she doesn't want you no more and its not cause you're ugly but because you are not as rich as dangote.

So please, look beyond her beauty and appreciate her as the mother of your child, if you think this won't work; consider divorce.

"You can't change what you don't own, you can only appeal to them about your opinion,its left for them to take"--bolutife
hmmm...... My friend actually need a beautiful wife. I'm saying this due to his affinity to beautiful looking girls he dated while we were in school. In his words, 'i can't go back to that hag in the village'
Re: Because She's Not Beautiful And Educated, He Wants A Divorce. by Nobody: 4:41pm On May 11, 2016
He needs to be humiliated publicly for the guts to hate his species.

I'm sure he looks like a monkey thats why he keeps getting attracted to 'ugly' girls.

If i were you i would find a way to advise the ladies in his life and not the animal.
Re: Because She's Not Beautiful And Educated, He Wants A Divorce. by sinaj(f): 4:47pm On May 11, 2016
firstking01:
= sinaj abigrin?
yea cool
Re: Because She's Not Beautiful And Educated, He Wants A Divorce. by sinaj(f): 4:48pm On May 11, 2016
ladyF:

lol S for what? grin
sinaj cool
Re: Because She's Not Beautiful And Educated, He Wants A Divorce. by firstking01(m): 4:55pm On May 11, 2016
sinaj:
yea cool
supgrin?
Re: Because She's Not Beautiful And Educated, He Wants A Divorce. by Fmartin(m): 5:01pm On May 11, 2016
Stupedinluv:
He needs to be humiliated publicly for the guts to hate his species.

I'm sure he looks like a monkey thats why he keeps getting attracted to 'ugly' girls.

If i were you i would find a way to advise the ladies in his life and not the animal.

hmmm...... D guy na stubborn person.
Re: Because She's Not Beautiful And Educated, He Wants A Divorce. by haul: 3:56am On May 12, 2016
Fmartin:
hmmm...... My friend actually need a beautiful wife. I'm saying this due to his affinity to beautiful looking girls he dated while we were in school. In his words, 'i can't go back to that hag in the village'

Can you help me erase the quote(the last sentence in that post) in my post you quoted thanks bro?

(1) (Reply)

Bachelor Cadre..which Grade Level Are You In??? / Six Solid Reasons Why Ladies Act The Way They Do / My Coworker Called My Boss A "Sex Predator", What Could This Mean?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.