Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,928 members, 7,810,578 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:26 AM

What Could Possibly Turn You On In The Opposite Sex?? Mine Is..... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Could Possibly Turn You On In The Opposite Sex?? Mine Is..... (5247 Views)

What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? / What Could Possibly Turn You On In The Opposite Sex?? Mine Is..... / What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Could Possibly Turn You On In The Opposite Sex?? Mine Is..... by hibiscus76(f): 6:25pm On May 11, 2016
Over the years I've noticed that I have a soft spot for guys with a good singing voice both cute and ugly, yeah you heard me right, ugly too..yeah that's cheap and childish but believe me when I hear a good singing voice from a guy, it could pull me out of hiding..it gives me chills
2ndly I love brilliant guys a lot..i give them a Lotta respect cuz I believe they deserve it..and there's neatness too

For them guys that think money rule the ladies, it doesn't rule my kind#Word#.. yeah having money is good but it doesn't turn me on..i love being independent(making my own money)..
What else?? When I remember others,I'll definitely modify..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Could Possibly Turn You On In The Opposite Sex?? Mine Is..... by vicstar(m): 6:27pm On May 11, 2016
• • • • • If I start listing mine ehn diz. Section won't contain it, I swear sad

1 Like

Re: What Could Possibly Turn You On In The Opposite Sex?? Mine Is..... by sinaj(f): 6:27pm On May 11, 2016
His bulging...

Mummy am coming!

1 Like

Re: What Could Possibly Turn You On In The Opposite Sex?? Mine Is..... by Hadez(f): 6:28pm On May 11, 2016
Lips. I love guys with cute lips. I just imagine kissing them embarassed

1 Like

Re: What Could Possibly Turn You On In The Opposite Sex?? Mine Is..... by saaedlee: 6:28pm On May 11, 2016
. .
Re: What Could Possibly Turn You On In The Opposite Sex?? Mine Is..... by saaedlee: 6:28pm On May 11, 2016
I get turned on by girls that like hibiscus flower.

1 Like

Re: What Could Possibly Turn You On In The Opposite Sex?? Mine Is..... by Nobody: 6:30pm On May 11, 2016
Her Brain.....
It's so magnificently similar to mine smileysmileysmiley
Re: What Could Possibly Turn You On In The Opposite Sex?? Mine Is..... by Sugarcious(m): 6:31pm On May 11, 2016
I have all the qualities the op mentioned...except the singing. I have a terrible voice so I only rap. Lol.
Re: What Could Possibly Turn You On In The Opposite Sex?? Mine Is..... by talk2alabama: 6:31pm On May 11, 2016
sinaj:
His bulging...

Mummy am coming!
I will not say anything... cheesy
Re: What Could Possibly Turn You On In The Opposite Sex?? Mine Is..... by talk2alabama: 6:33pm On May 11, 2016
Hadez:
cool
Re: What Could Possibly Turn You On In The Opposite Sex?? Mine Is..... by hibiscus76(f): 6:34pm On May 11, 2016
saaedlee:
I get turned on by girls that like hibiscus flower.
You're welcome onboard
Re: What Could Possibly Turn You On In The Opposite Sex?? Mine Is..... by Hadez(f): 6:35pm On May 11, 2016
Re: What Could Possibly Turn You On In The Opposite Sex?? Mine Is..... by hibiscus76(f): 6:35pm On May 11, 2016
SirWere:
Her Brain.....

It's so magnificently similar to mine smileysmileysmiley
Did you mean my brain being similar to.yours?
Re: What Could Possibly Turn You On In The Opposite Sex?? Mine Is..... by PunkyV(f): 6:35pm On May 11, 2016
Wit, humour, intelligence + nice eyes

3 Likes

Re: What Could Possibly Turn You On In The Opposite Sex?? Mine Is..... by talk2alabama: 6:36pm On May 11, 2016
Hadez:

No tongue
what? Did I say anythn?
Re: What Could Possibly Turn You On In The Opposite Sex?? Mine Is..... by hibiscus76(f): 6:37pm On May 11, 2016
Hadez:
Watch them start claiming sexy lips now
Re: What Could Possibly Turn You On In The Opposite Sex?? Mine Is..... by Nobody: 6:40pm On May 11, 2016
hibiscus76:
Did you mean my brain being similar to.yours?
You ke?? Hell no.
Re: What Could Possibly Turn You On In The Opposite Sex?? Mine Is..... by Hadez(f): 6:42pm On May 11, 2016
hibiscus76:

Watch them start claiming sexy lips now

grin I am just tired of these boys
Re: What Could Possibly Turn You On In The Opposite Sex?? Mine Is..... by hibiscus76(f): 6:44pm On May 11, 2016
SirWere:
You ke?? Hell no.
That makes the both of us
Re: What Could Possibly Turn You On In The Opposite Sex?? Mine Is..... by Nobody: 6:46pm On May 11, 2016
hibiscus76:
That makes the both of us
O Gods, save me from the words of women
Re: What Could Possibly Turn You On In The Opposite Sex?? Mine Is..... by firstking01(m): 6:48pm On May 11, 2016
And i can sing very wellembarassed....esp al those whitney houston, michael bolton, celinediontongue
Re: What Could Possibly Turn You On In The Opposite Sex?? Mine Is..... by firstking01(m): 6:50pm On May 11, 2016
Hadez:
Seems you obssessed with pinlk lips.
Re: What Could Possibly Turn You On In The Opposite Sex?? Mine Is..... by hibiscus76(f): 6:51pm On May 11, 2016
SirWere:
O Gods, save me from the words of women
You're safe dude..chillax
Re: What Could Possibly Turn You On In The Opposite Sex?? Mine Is..... by vicstar(m): 6:57pm On May 11, 2016
SirWere:
You ke?? Hell no.

ooops! Dat was harsh grin but she's pretty tho
Re: What Could Possibly Turn You On In The Opposite Sex?? Mine Is..... by Nobody: 7:03pm On May 11, 2016
vicstar:

ooops! Dat was harsh grin but she's pretty tho

Who Beauty don epp

1 Like

Re: What Could Possibly Turn You On In The Opposite Sex?? Mine Is..... by vicstar(m): 7:10pm On May 11, 2016
SirWere:

Who Beauty don epp

#thinking, u right bro sad

Re: What Could Possibly Turn You On In The Opposite Sex?? Mine Is..... by sweethoneypie(f): 7:15pm On May 11, 2016
What turns me on about a guy is his intellectual ability, dynamic oratory, physique, and stamina.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Could Possibly Turn You On In The Opposite Sex?? Mine Is..... by Nobody: 7:24pm On May 11, 2016
PunkyV:
Wit, humour, intelligence + nice eyes
this works for me + good fashion sense nd good taste in music nd when i say good taste in music,i dont mean 'aunty shidinma,onidi nla'...taarrrrh

2 Likes

Re: What Could Possibly Turn You On In The Opposite Sex?? Mine Is..... by PunkyV(f): 7:40pm On May 11, 2016
MzLarem:
this works for me + good fashion sense nd good taste in music nd when i say good taste in music,i dont mean 'aunty shidinma,onidi nla'...taarrrrh

Lol. So what music do you prefer he likes?
Re: What Could Possibly Turn You On In The Opposite Sex?? Mine Is..... by Nobody: 7:55pm On May 11, 2016
PunkyV:

Lol. So what music do you prefer he likes?

i do foreign songs mostly..Rap,R n B nd songs with message not jst noise making
Re: What Could Possibly Turn You On In The Opposite Sex?? Mine Is..... by Nobody: 7:58pm On May 11, 2016
Hadez:

Do without imaginations, it blurs reality. cry
Re: What Could Possibly Turn You On In The Opposite Sex?? Mine Is..... by PunkyV(f): 8:01pm On May 11, 2016
MzLarem:
i do foreign songs mostly..Rap,R n B nd songs with message not jst noise making

Yeah, I'm with you there. I like a man with depth too.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys With Small And Average Joystick Share Your Experience Dont Be Shy(pics) / Funny Conversation Before Sex And After Sex / Parting Gift For Recent Ex-girlfriend!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.