Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,983 members, 7,821,428 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

What Could Possibly Turn You On In The Opposite Sex?? Mine Is..... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Could Possibly Turn You On In The Opposite Sex?? Mine Is..... (7134 Views)

What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? / What Could Possibly Turn You On In The Opposite Sex?? Mine Is..... / What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Could Possibly Turn You On In The Opposite Sex?? Mine Is..... by Nobody: 8:22am On May 12, 2016
braithwaite:

Alright.. You will definitely.. good luck ma'am

yeah tnx sir
Re: What Could Possibly Turn You On In The Opposite Sex?? Mine Is..... by NemzySeries(m): 8:46am On May 12, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°•*Men with booty! cheesy
Not large but not small,but well shaped
Enough for me ta palm
An it's gotta look good in a pair of tight jeans
Hahahahahahahahahahaha......datz ma biggest discomfort in terms of Romance....i rarely engage in such tho I sumtimes stroll to d a55 region so dat no part of d lady's body feel cheated even tho itz necessary to av a gud body shape & combination of all d pleasures of d feminine body ranging frm b00bz,a55, h!ps etc
Re: What Could Possibly Turn You On In The Opposite Sex?? Mine Is..... by hibiscus76(f): 9:41am On May 12, 2016
unapapadeycraze:

crap. Money will get you any lady. Quote me anywhere. I'm not talking abt la casera and gala type of money, i'm talking real money. Range rover type of money. "darling, choose any car dat you desire", "you want a house in lekki? It's yours already".
YOUR MONEY DOESN'T MOVE ME ONE BIT..actually when guys come my way flaunting their wealth. I get irritated and I'm like "what's wrong with this one "..its just different people with different views of life..maybe you've always come across gold diggers, who knows..there are still so many poor men happily married and they're surviving even without the 'range rover'..
Btw,money is not only for the male folks to have cuz I know I'll have my own money, so why the greed?
Re: What Could Possibly Turn You On In The Opposite Sex?? Mine Is..... by hibiscus76(f): 9:42am On May 12, 2016
faith551:

@ op u really dnt give a damn about the money? i like that,ppl like u get married to every ladies dream man
Busty gets me going gaga,not the kind of busty i saw in one post with close to 500 pages,i mean moderat
Whatever goes for you dude
Re: What Could Possibly Turn You On In The Opposite Sex?? Mine Is..... by hibiscus76(f): 9:43am On May 12, 2016
Ray360:
Soft-heartedness, godlineess, A Motherly nature, Intelligence, Eloquence. there was a time I had a quarrel with a girl, I was at fault as I didn't respect her enough. Suddenly she came to me and tongued the following words in shreds of remorse "Ray, please, I am sorry, I don't like keeping malice, it makes me restless and disorganised, I am sorry, forgive me so that I can think well..." I gave a quizzical look and marvelled at such softness. such humility ignited my love for her coupled with other qualities i found so Refreshing. Especially her deep-rooted love for God. I don't place intelligence over other qualities, in fact, For a lady, just be softed-hearted and godly and I am in shreds for you.
Nice one
Re: What Could Possibly Turn You On In The Opposite Sex?? Mine Is..... by esejessy(f): 9:46am On May 12, 2016
hibiscus76:
Over the years I've noticed that I have a soft spot for guys with a good singing voice both cute and ugly, yeah you heard me right, ugly too..yeah that's cheap and childish but believe me when I hear a good singing voice from a guy, it could pull me out of hiding..it gives me chills
2ndly I love brilliant guys a lot..i give them a Lotta respect cuz I believe they deserve it..and there's neatness too

For them guys that think money rule the ladies, it doesn't rule my kind#Word#.. yeah having money is good but it doesn't turn me on..i love being independent(making my own money)..
What else??
When I remembe£r others,I'll definitely modify..
this is so me!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: What Could Possibly Turn You On In The Opposite Sex?? Mine Is..... by Rexhenrex(m): 10:17am On May 12, 2016
hibiscus76:
Over the years I've noticed that I have a soft spot for guys with a good singing voice both cute and ugly, yeah you heard me right, ugly too..yeah that's cheap and childish but believe me when I hear a good singing voice from a guy, it could pull me out of hiding..it gives me chills
2ndly I love brilliant guys a lot..i give them a Lotta respect cuz I believe they deserve it..and there's neatness too

For them guys that think money rule the ladies, it doesn't rule my kind#Word#.. yeah having money is good but it doesn't turn me on..i love being independent(making my own money)..
What else??
When I remember others,I'll definitely modify..
then you had better start thripping because my voice is superb and i sing really good! (winks.)

1 Like

Re: What Could Possibly Turn You On In The Opposite Sex?? Mine Is..... by hibiscus76(f): 10:18am On May 12, 2016
Rexhenrex:
then you had better start thripping because my voice is superb and i sing really good! (winks.)
Super nice but I bet your voice is no where near mine cool cool
Re: What Could Possibly Turn You On In The Opposite Sex?? Mine Is..... by hibiscus76(f): 10:19am On May 12, 2016
Rexhenrex:
Re: What Could Possibly Turn You On In The Opposite Sex?? Mine Is..... by Rexhenrex(m): 10:22am On May 12, 2016
hibiscus76:

you can't be so sure you know dad is a choir master started singing at age 7 and present praise team lead vocalist and praise team leader but who knows u might also be a top notch ur self **smiles**
Re: What Could Possibly Turn You On In The Opposite Sex?? Mine Is..... by Rexhenrex(m): 10:23am On May 12, 2016
esejessy:
this is so me!!!!!!
hello bae:::me have missed you o;where av u been?
Re: What Could Possibly Turn You On In The Opposite Sex?? Mine Is..... by Diseye29(m): 10:36am On May 12, 2016
all dis guys wen dy open female account na God go judge una lol
Re: What Could Possibly Turn You On In The Opposite Sex?? Mine Is..... by hibiscus76(f): 11:46am On May 12, 2016
Rexhenrex:
you can't be so sure you know dad is a choir master started singing at age 7 and present praise team lead vocalist and praise team leader but who knows u might also be a top notch ur self **smiles**
Yay!! Also started singing at age 7..and my voice is doing pretty well.*nigthingale*
Re: What Could Possibly Turn You On In The Opposite Sex?? Mine Is..... by Nobody: 11:58am On May 12, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
I'm glad I am. All thanks to you. Wouldn't be here if not for you

I say thank you
°• Ah *pats him on the back * you welcome young man.
Re: What Could Possibly Turn You On In The Opposite Sex?? Mine Is..... by Nobody: 12:00pm On May 12, 2016
NemzySeries:

Hahahahahahahahahahaha......datz ma biggest discomfort in terms of Romance....i rarely engage in such tho I sumtimes stroll to d a55 region so dat no part of d lady's body feel cheated even tho itz necessary to av a gud body shape & combination of all d pleasures of d feminine body ranging frm b00bz,a55, h!ps etc
What an you thought I'd care ta know all this....
..I don't angry...... tongue bye
Re: What Could Possibly Turn You On In The Opposite Sex?? Mine Is..... by Nobody: 12:10pm On May 12, 2016
braithwaite:

Jussie smollett will do..

°•What is with yall men!!
.....Just cuz a man has a sexy feature he has ta be gay? undecided
°•°A theory proved wrong by Jussie
.....cuz he aint got no booty!
Seen enough of it on 'Empire' ta know that!!
Re: What Could Possibly Turn You On In The Opposite Sex?? Mine Is..... by braithwaite(m): 12:37pm On May 12, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°•What is with yall men!!
.....Just cuz a man has a sexy feature he has ta be gay? undecided
°•°A theory proved wrong by Jussie
.....cuz he aint got no booty!
Seen enough of it on 'Empire' ta know that!!

AND WHO SAYS A SEXY FEATURE ON A MAN TAGS HIM ''GAY''
Re: What Could Possibly Turn You On In The Opposite Sex?? Mine Is..... by Rexhenrex(m): 12:51pm On May 12, 2016
hibiscus76:

Yay!! Also started singing at age 7..and my voice is doing pretty well.*nigthingale*
wow:::am touched would love to hear you sing tho. How i wish we reside around the same location would av given u a holla to come for ma church rehearsals,but its not possible **sobs**
Re: What Could Possibly Turn You On In The Opposite Sex?? Mine Is..... by esejessy(f): 12:56pm On May 12, 2016
Rexhenrex:
hello bae:::me have missed you o;where av u been?
I ave been around.Hw are u doing?
Re: What Could Possibly Turn You On In The Opposite Sex?? Mine Is..... by Rexhenrex(m): 1:06pm On May 12, 2016
esejessy:
I ave been around.Hw are u doing?
everly good have a nice day ahead deariee
Re: What Could Possibly Turn You On In The Opposite Sex?? Mine Is..... by esejessy(f): 1:08pm On May 12, 2016
Rexhenrex:
everly good have a nice day ahead deariee
same dear.
Re: What Could Possibly Turn You On In The Opposite Sex?? Mine Is..... by Nobody: 1:33pm On May 12, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°• Ah *pats him on the back * you welcome young man.
you lost your mind lady
Re: What Could Possibly Turn You On In The Opposite Sex?? Mine Is..... by NemzySeries(m): 2:37pm On May 12, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
What an you thought I'd care ta know all this....
..I don't angry...... tongue bye
u can as ωєℓℓ fantastically go & die in any nearby filling station

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Could Possibly Turn You On In The Opposite Sex?? Mine Is..... by hibiscus76(f): 4:14pm On May 12, 2016
Rexhenrex:
wow:::am touched would love to hear you sing tho. How i wish we reside around the same location would av given u a holla to come for ma church rehearsals,but its not possible **sobs**
Uh uh, doubt the possibility too but it's cool though..have fun
Re: What Could Possibly Turn You On In The Opposite Sex?? Mine Is..... by lanicky(f): 4:21pm On May 12, 2016
unapapadeycraze:
Anytime i see threads like this, lanicky comes to my mind. Some say you nor get boobs but i opine that you have boobz.

Where is that picture that you were exposing ya succulent boobz? Use it to campaign joorh, you go garner plenty votes from guyscheesy.

Lol. Funny dude.

Okay I don hear grin
Re: What Could Possibly Turn You On In The Opposite Sex?? Mine Is..... by Nobody: 5:57pm On May 12, 2016
NemzySeries:

u can as ωєℓℓ fantastically go & die in any nearby filling station
°•That's a psychotic thought,don't you think?
An a lot of anger for that my simple respone
.....did you really need ta type that
Re: What Could Possibly Turn You On In The Opposite Sex?? Mine Is..... by Nobody: 6:03pm On May 12, 2016
braithwaite:

AND WHO SAYS A SEXY FEATURE ON A MAN TAGS HIM ''GAY''
°•You did albeit indirectly.
Why did you suggest a confirmed gay man?
You said "he'd do " .....how/why?
Re: What Could Possibly Turn You On In The Opposite Sex?? Mine Is..... by Nobody: 6:04pm On May 12, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
you lost your mind lady
°Yay! cheesy
Re: What Could Possibly Turn You On In The Opposite Sex?? Mine Is..... by NemzySeries(m): 6:09pm On May 12, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°•That's a psychotic thought,don't you think?
An a lot of anger for that my simple respone
.....did you really need ta type that
ask Buhari aw much typing ink cost wen he comes back frm korea.....
Re: What Could Possibly Turn You On In The Opposite Sex?? Mine Is..... by Nobody: 6:10pm On May 12, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°Yay! cheesy
go to sleep. You need rest your brain
Re: What Could Possibly Turn You On In The Opposite Sex?? Mine Is..... by Nobody: 6:17pm On May 12, 2016
NemzySeries:

ask Buhari aw much typing ink cost wen he comes back frm korea.....
°•I know you think that was funny an clever but it wasn't.
*°Dear strange dude on NL,
....don't go around wishing death on people.
•Respect yerself °•*
......thanks wink
Re: What Could Possibly Turn You On In The Opposite Sex?? Mine Is..... by Nobody: 6:36pm On May 12, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
go to sleep. You need rest your brain
cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Cries Profusely, Deletes All Her IG Pics because Of Her Complexion / Before I Start Selling My Body In 2019 Who Wants Me? -- Twitter / BOOB ALERT!! Nigerian Model Goes Completely Naked In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.