Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,204 members, 7,815,193 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Driver Having Sex With Friend's Wife Caught In Zambia (Photos) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Driver Having Sex With Friend's Wife Caught In Zambia (Photos) (77616 Views)

Zimbabwean Guard And Friend's Wife Turn Cemetery Into Sex Spa (Photo) / Director Catches Driver Having Sex With His Wife In His Home / Man Catches Driver Having Sex With His Wife On Matrimonial Bed In Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Driver Having Sex With Friend's Wife Caught In Zambia (Photos) by sassiemyk: 11:04pm On May 11, 2016
...You see why I tell yhu dat this generation of women are not only shameless but a failed home sapiens? this was how eve took Adam unawares. I still maintain that the old Roman style of handling women shud be adopted in Nigeria. these rampaging daughters of eve have no chill at all...whores. #quote me at ur own detriment
Re: Driver Having Sex With Friend's Wife Caught In Zambia (Photos) by drrid(m): 11:04pm On May 11, 2016
It is true? One u enter d place and register then u have d key to enter anytime.....
Re: Driver Having Sex With Friend's Wife Caught In Zambia (Photos) by IAMMRTWHYTE(m): 11:04pm On May 11, 2016
The woman is a disgrace to female gender. A married woman for that matter, it seems those people are not cultured.
Re: Driver Having Sex With Friend's Wife Caught In Zambia (Photos) by Nobody: 11:04pm On May 11, 2016
Wonders!!!!
Re: Driver Having Sex With Friend's Wife Caught In Zambia (Photos) by Angoni(m): 11:05pm On May 11, 2016
You are sleeping with someone's wife and you take your whole trousers off? Foolish man! No wonder you were caught, dumb ass!
Re: Driver Having Sex With Friend's Wife Caught In Zambia (Photos) by rawtouch: 11:05pm On May 11, 2016
I'm sure he did it raw
Re: Driver Having Sex With Friend's Wife Caught In Zambia (Photos) by Skills10: 11:05pm On May 11, 2016
Too. Madala. This is hard to chew.
Re: Driver Having Sex With Friend's Wife Caught In Zambia (Photos) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:05pm On May 11, 2016
lol..dah is the sighn of end time......... grin grin grin grin
Re: Driver Having Sex With Friend's Wife Caught In Zambia (Photos) by midey93(f): 11:05pm On May 11, 2016
awon were meji. oga driver, he dey your body before, just talk true.

1 Like

Re: Driver Having Sex With Friend's Wife Caught In Zambia (Photos) by Stanleywaxy(m): 11:06pm On May 11, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: Driver Having Sex With Friend's Wife Caught In Zambia (Photos) by CaptainBomb(m): 11:06pm On May 11, 2016
Onidokudo

1 Like

Re: Driver Having Sex With Friend's Wife Caught In Zambia (Photos) by Nobody: 11:09pm On May 11, 2016
slim19:
he trusted him with his wife
I can't trust my husband with a girlfriend cheesy no matter wat, humans are gullible sha.

1 Like

Re: Driver Having Sex With Friend's Wife Caught In Zambia (Photos) by bobgem001(m): 11:09pm On May 11, 2016
zombies...
Re: Driver Having Sex With Friend's Wife Caught In Zambia (Photos) by cbrass(m): 11:09pm On May 11, 2016
decatalyst:
Oh boi! shocked shocked

Somebody please help me close my mouth!

Lalasticlala...come n see someone more gifted than Lie muhammed ooo grin

When devil hear some people lie, e go shout holy Jesus out of shock!

As in ehen.. laff don almost kill me for here grin
Re: Driver Having Sex With Friend's Wife Caught In Zambia (Photos) by slim19(m): 11:12pm On May 11, 2016
herbie27:
I can't trust my husband with a girlfriend cheesy no matter wat, humans are gullible sha.

had it been that the man pays her wife fares the wouldn't have happened
Re: Driver Having Sex With Friend's Wife Caught In Zambia (Photos) by franco3075q(m): 11:12pm On May 11, 2016
Ok naa
Re: Driver Having Sex With Friend's Wife Caught In Zambia (Photos) by Nobody: 11:12pm On May 11, 2016
sassiemyk:
...You see why I tell yhu dat this generation of women are not only shameless but a failed home sapiens? this was how eve took Adam unawares. I still maintain that the old Roman style of handling women shud be adopted in Nigeria. these rampaging daughters of eve have no chill at all...whores. #quote me at ur own detriment
Oga!, it didn't happen in Nigeria but Zambia.

Infidelity is a world problem that can't be solved.

1 Like

Re: Driver Having Sex With Friend's Wife Caught In Zambia (Photos) by Nobody: 11:12pm On May 11, 2016
ahamonyeka:
Okay,I thought is a yoruba and a yoruba woman cos is part of their tradition.so,point reading the story.
Bruh you can do better than this Okay
Re: Driver Having Sex With Friend's Wife Caught In Zambia (Photos) by alobright17(m): 11:13pm On May 11, 2016
the fuckerr said this what did the fuckkyy said?
Re: Driver Having Sex With Friend's Wife Caught In Zambia (Photos) by frenzydilz(m): 11:14pm On May 11, 2016
Lol...dem don watch too much Fake Taxi p*rn grin
Re: Driver Having Sex With Friend's Wife Caught In Zambia (Photos) by Seunpaul01(m): 11:14pm On May 11, 2016
The driver could not resist the activated konji
grin grin grin
Re: Driver Having Sex With Friend's Wife Caught In Zambia (Photos) by igbalodehunter(m): 11:16pm On May 11, 2016
coolKONJI ;DKONJI
Re: Driver Having Sex With Friend's Wife Caught In Zambia (Photos) by Nobody: 11:19pm On May 11, 2016
slim19:
had it been that the man pays her wife fares the wouldn't have happened
You said he trusted the friend, and that part where he said she didn't pay so he asked her for the money bt she offered her body is a Lie cos the relationship between them has been going on for long bt God exposed them.

1 Like

Re: Driver Having Sex With Friend's Wife Caught In Zambia (Photos) by Peacetemi: 11:20pm On May 11, 2016
ahamonyeka:
Okay,I thought is a yoruba and a yoruba woman cos is part of their tradition.so,point reading the story.
I hate insulting people but you're a stewpid murder-four-car. What has tribe got to do with infidelity??

1 Like

Re: Driver Having Sex With Friend's Wife Caught In Zambia (Photos) by Nobody: 11:21pm On May 11, 2016
he should have just said it is a prank nau
Re: Driver Having Sex With Friend's Wife Caught In Zambia (Photos) by 4rmthewest(m): 11:24pm On May 11, 2016
ahamonyeka:
which school did you attend? You dull no be small.

1 Like

Re: Driver Having Sex With Friend's Wife Caught In Zambia (Photos) by Randooo(m): 11:24pm On May 11, 2016
Old news. I read this about 5 yrs ago on naijauncut site
Re: Driver Having Sex With Friend's Wife Caught In Zambia (Photos) by Nobody: 11:26pm On May 11, 2016
When Driver Wears A Shirt Like This,How Im No Go Blow Ur Wife Kpekuz

Re: Driver Having Sex With Friend's Wife Caught In Zambia (Photos) by slim19(m): 11:27pm On May 11, 2016
herbie27:
You said he trusted the friend, and that part where he said she didn't pay so he asked her for the money bt she offered her body is a Lie cos the relationship between them has been going on for long bt God exposed them.
I believe the driver's story tho cos right from the beginning women have been pure evil
Re: Driver Having Sex With Friend's Wife Caught In Zambia (Photos) by WATERLee1: 11:28pm On May 11, 2016
No one ready to accuse the woman of raping, reverse is the when that man coerce her. Mtcheew women's world
Re: Driver Having Sex With Friend's Wife Caught In Zambia (Photos) by Rooneyboy(m): 11:31pm On May 11, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
satan is a liar

Leave the innocent satan out of this .

We BLACKS must always learn to take responsibility for our actions and stop blaming the poor satan.
Re: Driver Having Sex With Friend's Wife Caught In Zambia (Photos) by delightf(f): 11:33pm On May 11, 2016
ahamonyeka:
hahahahhahaha E wooooo chineke bia oooo that's lack of self control,the man nofit enter hotel do am,I can't cheat my husband nv ll I do it,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See These And Decide If You Still Want To Have Plenty Kids / Man Discovers 32-year-old ‘son’ Isn’t His Child (photos) / My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.