Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,487 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Driver Having Sex With Friend's Wife Caught In Zambia (Photos) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Driver Having Sex With Friend's Wife Caught In Zambia (Photos) (77618 Views)

Zimbabwean Guard And Friend's Wife Turn Cemetery Into Sex Spa (Photo) / Director Catches Driver Having Sex With His Wife In His Home / Man Catches Driver Having Sex With His Wife On Matrimonial Bed In Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Driver Having Sex With Friend's Wife Caught In Zambia (Photos) by dulux07(m): 11:45pm On May 11, 2016
I wonder why the guy is beating his friend. undecided
In such situation, i can never blame my friend xcept rape. The lady will be the one 2 go. Cos she is a biiitch.

Re: Driver Having Sex With Friend's Wife Caught In Zambia (Photos) by whitebeard(m): 11:52pm On May 11, 2016
Zambia again..!! wow are they that messed up..!!
Re: Driver Having Sex With Friend's Wife Caught In Zambia (Photos) by Kaldakinn: 12:04am On May 12, 2016
Sex in chilanga part1
Re: Driver Having Sex With Friend's Wife Caught In Zambia (Photos) by worksmart(m): 1:18am On May 12, 2016
The story sounds somehow.

More likely they have been having an affair all this while, but because he has been caught , he had to come up with a story.

1 Like

Re: Driver Having Sex With Friend's Wife Caught In Zambia (Photos) by sindan: 1:23am On May 12, 2016
ahamonyeka:
Okay,I thought is a yoruba and a yoruba woman cos is part of their tradition.so,point reading the story.

Na Yoloba na!!! They just change their names and addresses grin

1 Like

Re: Driver Having Sex With Friend's Wife Caught In Zambia (Photos) by Mayflowa(m): 1:25am On May 12, 2016
calliope:
I fear friends, Most are wolf in sheep clothing...

But it will be hard for the man to resist a woman squeezing his ball in this case if the story is true. The wife is to blame here. Men find it out to resist women's offer. In truth, here lies the power of everywoman to get any husband of her choice.

Only spirit filled men survive such situations.
Re: Driver Having Sex With Friend's Wife Caught In Zambia (Photos) by calliope(f): 1:39am On May 12, 2016
Mayflowa:

But it will be hard for the man to resist a woman squeezing his ball in this case if the story is true. The wife is to blame here. Men find it out to resist women's offer. In truth, here lies the power of everywoman to get any husband of her choice.

Only spirit filled men survive such situations.

Then you have no idea what love, trust and respect is all about. That's why it's a commitment, regardless whatsoever you stand faithful, it's not easy to I must confess but this things are put in place for worst case scenario just like what happened, At this point if he truly loved and respect his wife, he wud desist from the temptation, A wise man puts his family first and if he had them at heart, he wud do no such angry... Now he may loose both his friend, wife and family for? Sex. So forget the spirituality bullshît, we r all humans, it takes more Dan Dat.

3 Likes

Re: Driver Having Sex With Friend's Wife Caught In Zambia (Photos) by Nobody: 3:02am On May 12, 2016
herbie27:
Why will any man allow his wife to be taken to work on daily basis by his friend.

I tire oo. I thought I was the only one thinking of this
Re: Driver Having Sex With Friend's Wife Caught In Zambia (Photos) by Nobody: 3:06am On May 12, 2016
slim19:
he trusted him with his wife

Trust kwa, in this age where any shit can happen?
Re: Driver Having Sex With Friend's Wife Caught In Zambia (Photos) by Nobody: 3:11am On May 12, 2016
alobright17:
the fuckerr said this what did the fuckkyy said?
grin
Re: Driver Having Sex With Friend's Wife Caught In Zambia (Photos) by Nobody: 3:13am On May 12, 2016
herbie27:
You said he trusted the friend, and that part where he said she didn't pay so he asked her for the money bt she offered her body is a Lie cos the relationship between them has been going on for long bt God exposed them.

Exactly!
Re: Driver Having Sex With Friend's Wife Caught In Zambia (Photos) by Nobody: 3:15am On May 12, 2016
Peacetemi:
I hate insulting people but you're a stewpid murder-four-car. What has tribe got to do with infidelity??

Ask him oo
Re: Driver Having Sex With Friend's Wife Caught In Zambia (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 3:51am On May 12, 2016
na everyday news fr zambia d christian nation..their women so loose
Re: Driver Having Sex With Friend's Wife Caught In Zambia (Photos) by Mayflowa(m): 4:47am On May 12, 2016
calliope:

Then you have no idea what love, trust and respect is all about. That's why it's a commitment, regardless whatsoever you stand faithful, it's not easy to I must confess but this things are put in place for worst case scenario just like what happened, At this point if he truly loved and respect his wife, he wud desist from the temptation, A wise man puts his family first and if he had them at heart, he wud do no such angry... Now he may loose both his friend, wife and family for? Sex. So forget the spirituality bullshît, we r all humans, it takes more Dan Dat.

You are very right on what it should be! You speak from a woman' s perspective who mostly have restraints on their feelings and sexual actions.

I speak from a man's perspective, sadly, you are not a man to understand. Take it from me! Men don't necessarily invest their heart before engaging in sex. The feelings comes and off we go. We can be so dedicated to out wives and love her to.high heavens, yet we can still do casual sex.

Not so for women. They commit their hearts before launching out for sex and most likely get stucked to the man if she had a good time with him while detaching hersef emotionally from her husband. It is easier to detect a cheating wife than a cheating husband because of this behavioural changes.

Ever wonder while men like pastors, Bill Clinton, Tiger woo cheat? They do love their wives but restraint is hard for men. Many women may not know but their loving husbands cheat or had a minor fling one time or the other. It's just bad but that is how we are wired. Do you wanna fall any decent man? Go wink at them and see them crawling up to u. grin

By the way do men lose their wife by cheating? undecided very rare! Except you are poor. Yet poor men still got pardoned.
Re: Driver Having Sex With Friend's Wife Caught In Zambia (Photos) by delishpot: 5:40am On May 12, 2016
WATERLee1:
No one ready to accuse the woman of raping, reverse is the when that man coerce her. Mtcheew women's world

That no be rape Na. She did not physically overpower him, he wasn't in any danger, he had every chance to say No and push her out of his car, she proposed a deal if he had rejected it, there would not be any negative consequence, he did not do it out of fear or after he was incapacitated by her. So he consented after he had a taste of the goody goody she had to offer for waving her debt aside.
If he had stopped her before he "fell" he could have charged her with sexual assault or abuse. Just like a girl can not say she was raped afyer giving a story like this..........I did not want to but he touched my breasts and I couldn't resist the sexual excitement so I decided to get laid.

Mayflowa:

You are very right on what it should be! You speak from a woman' s perspective who mostly have restraints on their feelings and sexual actions.
I speak from a man's perspective, sadly, you are not a man to understand. Take it from me! Men don't necessarily invest their heart before engaging in sex. The feelings comes and off we go. We can be so dedicated to out wives and love her to.high heavens, yet we can still do casual sex.
Not so for women. They commit their hearts before launching out for sex and most likely get stucked to the man if she had a good time with him while detaching hersef emotionally from her husband. It is easier to detect a cheating wife than a cheating husband because of this behavioural changes.
Ever wonder while men like pastors, Bill Clinton, Tiger woo cheat? They do love their wives but restraint is hard for men. Many women may not know but their loving husbands cheat or had a minor fling one time or the other. It's just bad but that is how we are wired. Do you wanna fall any decent man? Go wink at them and see them crawling up to u. grin
By the way do men lose their wife by cheating? undecided very rare! Except you are poor. Yet poor men still got pardoned.

Because we have been allowed for centuries to see sleeping with women as an achievement. We make the woman feel shame if she acts like men in sexuality department hence they (women) have been for centuries told that it is a shame to allow a man who does not value you and marry you sleep with you. So.e even get told that if they try it in marriage, they stand the risk of loosing their family through mysterious deaths, even some culture believe that complicated child birthing is as a result of the wife cheating. So they wire them to keep themselves to avoid all these negative effect of sexual exploration. Look around you and tell me if our culture and society would allow a woman do as a man will do. Even if the woman was wired so from heaven by accident society will never hear of it that she behaves just the way she was wired. But a am an that does same is not looked upon that badly. Plus women have been made to accept rivalry and the choice of their men to marry more than one. Women married to the same man and living in peace are praised and honoured while men married to one woman and living in peace are tagged "Jazed" and the community where this is happening would want nothing to do with such an household.
So our upbringing influences our sexual behaviour mostly.

1 Like

Re: Driver Having Sex With Friend's Wife Caught In Zambia (Photos) by Asiwaju9ja(m): 5:46am On May 12, 2016
Smartsyn:
I see..

Even though men came out from a vagina , they don't seem to resist the sight of it and its centrifugal effect. Explain and state why. 100mks

In one sentence; From there Man came, to there he must return.

1 Like

Re: Driver Having Sex With Friend's Wife Caught In Zambia (Photos) by BiafranAmerican: 5:54am On May 12, 2016
Smartsyn:
I see..

Even though men came out from a vagina , they don't seem to resist the sight of it and its centrifugal effect. Explain and state why. 100mks
When yo go anywhere you return back home daily. Men came from pusssy so they feel the urge to return there daily. Pusssy is home. Thats why they say ...i am cummming. You see... now i need my 100 marks.

1 Like

Re: Driver Having Sex With Friend's Wife Caught In Zambia (Photos) by Mayflowa(m): 5:55am On May 12, 2016
delishpot:

That no be rape Na. She did not physically overpower him, he wasn't in any danger, he had every chance to say No and push her out of his car, she proposed a deal if he had rejected it, there would not be any negative consequence, he did not do it out of fear or after he was incapacitated by her. So he consented after he had a taste of the goody goody she had to offer for waving her debt aside.
If he had stopped her before he "fell" he could have charged her with sexual assault or abuse. Just like a girl can not say she was raped afyer giving a story like this..........I did not want to but he touched my breasts and I couldn't resist the sexual excitement so I decided to get laid.

You know in western world, who are the owner of the word "rape", they defined ur last paragraph as rape. Someone touching your breast against your will thereby setting ur hormone on fire is rape. White peeps say you need to ask her, do I touch your breast? Are you ready for me? grin. That is seeking consent otherwise is rape
Re: Driver Having Sex With Friend's Wife Caught In Zambia (Photos) by delishpot: 6:00am On May 12, 2016
Mayflowa:

You know in western world, who are the owner of the word "rape", they defined ur last paragraph as rape. Someone touching your breast against your will thereby setting ur hormone on fire is rape. White peeps say you need to ask her, do I touch your breast? Are you ready for me? grin. That is seeking consent otherwise is rape

Yes that is if she still doesn't want it. Then it is called sexual assault/harassment not rape. Rape happens when she still rejects the advancement but the man still went ahead to force her and have sex with her.
If the touch sweet her, she come enjoy am come agree to do the do and enjoy it E Don commit from rape. E Don enter consensual sex.
Re: Driver Having Sex With Friend's Wife Caught In Zambia (Photos) by Mayflowa(m): 6:08am On May 12, 2016
delishpot:

Because we have been allowed for centuries to see sleeping with women as an achievement. We make the woman feel shame if she acts like men in sexuality department hence they (women) have been for centuries told that it is a shame to allow a man who does not value you and marry you sleep with you. So.e even get told that if they try it in marriage, they stand the risk of loosing their family through mysterious deaths, even some culture believe that complicated child birthing is as a result of the wife cheating. So they wire them to keep themselves to avoid all these negative effect of sexual exploration. Look around you and tell me if our culture and society would allow a woman do as a man will do. Even if the woman was wired so from heaven by accident society will never hear of it that she behaves just the way she was wired. But a am an that does same is not looked upon that badly. Plus women have been made to accept rivalry and the choice of their men to marry more than one. Women married to the same man and living in peace are praised and honoured while men married to one woman and living in peace are tagged "Jazed" and the community where this is happening would want nothing to do with such an household.
So our upbringing influences our sexual behaviour mostly.

Very well correct! Our makeup is a combination of environment, learning and feelings. The environment has wire men to go Scot free with casual sex unlike women Esp in Africa. Times are changing anyway. If you go to sexuality section here, people are now opened to seek their sexual needs including gay relationships.

I can't tell if women naturally feel the urge for casual sex but the society frown at it. For men, apart from having societal nodding, men actually naturally feel the need for casual sex like animals and can easily be led to it.

That is why housemaid can easily seduce Oga. Have u told any guy he has a good smell or sexy lips? He will go numb on the kneel. Men are easy prey sis.
Re: Driver Having Sex With Friend's Wife Caught In Zambia (Photos) by Mayflowa(m): 6:13am On May 12, 2016
delishpot:

Yes that is if she still doesn't want it. Then it is called sexual assault/harassment not rape. Rape happens when she still rejects the advancement but the man still went ahead to force her and have sex with her.
If the touch sweet her, she come enjoy am come agree to do the do and enjoy it E Don commit from rape. E Don enter consensual sex.

Yes. Technically you are correct but in practice, the lady can report rape against you and finger you to manipulating her into sex. You aroused her against her will initially because you know she can't resist you or touches.

There are lots of girls that once your lips touch her's. That is the end. You could force to get her to her weakness. It happens everyday. It is rape. That is how we see it here
Re: Driver Having Sex With Friend's Wife Caught In Zambia (Photos) by 41lady(m): 6:43am On May 12, 2016
ahamonyeka:
Okay,I thought is a yoruba and a yoruba woman cos is part of their tradition.so,point reading the story.

Are U trying to tell us that; yorubas are fun of doing that or what? Ahh...... see me see talk. Explain that to lala.
Re: Driver Having Sex With Friend's Wife Caught In Zambia (Photos) by orakao8: 6:59am On May 12, 2016
GOD BLESS YOU
delightf:
hahahahhahaha E wooooo chineke bia oooo that's lack of self control,the man nofit enter hotel do am,I can't cheat my husband nv ll I do it,
Re: Driver Having Sex With Friend's Wife Caught In Zambia (Photos) by Nickymezor(f): 7:33am On May 12, 2016
End tym country
Re: Driver Having Sex With Friend's Wife Caught In Zambia (Photos) by OkoAnike(m): 7:34am On May 12, 2016
herbie27:
Why will any man allow his wife to be taken to work on daily basis by his friend.

Then help him get his enemy to take her to work... It better that way, I think?
Re: Driver Having Sex With Friend's Wife Caught In Zambia (Photos) by delishpot: 7:38am On May 12, 2016
Mayflowa:

Very well correct! Our makeup is a combination of environment, learning and feelings. The environment has wire men to go Scot free with casual sex unlike women Esp in Africa. Times are changing anyway. If you go to sexuality section here, people are now opened to seek their sexual needs including gay relationships.

I can tell if will naturally feel the urge for casual sex but the society frown at it. For men, apart from having societal nodding, men actually naturally feel the need for casual sex like animals and can easily be led to it.

That is why housemaid can easily seduce Oga. Have u told any guy he has a good smell or sexy lips? He will go numb on the kneel. Men are easy prey sis.

Happens both ways, driver could seduce madam and gate man could have the same effect on her too but she has to think twice based on her environment and the fact that there is 99.9% chances of losing her husband and may not find a man to accept her fault when she gets thrown out. But a man with 10knowm wives will still get women even prettier ones who will still date and marry him even of he has 19wives at home already. And if madam catches him cheating, there is every likelihood that he will be forgiven and won over again by her.
So you see, instinct to bang randomly when sexually aroused abounds in both sexes just that for one it is expected to be controlled and suppressed until after marriage and even in marriage, she may be looked from the corners of the eyes if she suddenly develops some kind of sexual skills and adventure in bed. While the man has the right and freedom to explore and conquer to ease the "tension"

1 Like

Re: Driver Having Sex With Friend's Wife Caught In Zambia (Photos) by slim19(m): 7:45am On May 12, 2016
sunkky83:

Trust kwa, in this age where any shit can happen?
trust still exist na
Re: Driver Having Sex With Friend's Wife Caught In Zambia (Photos) by Druhill(m): 7:50am On May 12, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
A taxi driver got more than he bargained for after he was caught smashing his friend's wife near his house in Lusaka, the capital city of Zambia.

According to reports, the taxi driver identified as Patrick Chanda usually drives his friend's wife to work on a daily basis. He said he was forced to have sex with her because she failed to pay him for service rendered. His words below;

"After taking her for work in the morning, she told me that she will give me money later in the afternoon after she comes back from work. I agreed because that is the nature of our work. She later called me around 7.30pm to pick her up from Chilanga were she said she had traveled for work and I agreed".

"After picking her up I drove to Lusaka Hellen Kaunda area were she resides and I demanded that she pay me my money i have worked for, Instead she complained that she didn't have money and told me to sleep with her. I tried to insist to just give me my money, but she removed her underwear and squeezed me, It was at this stage when i got carried away and slept with her just in my car" he lamented.

The woman's husband did not find the "joke" funny, he pounced on the driver who is also his friend -beating him mercilessly.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/05/she-forced-me-to-do-it-driver-caught.html
Women are TANTACOT, don't bother checking it in dictionary cus its not there, just don't have de right word to use.

1 Like

Re: Driver Having Sex With Friend's Wife Caught In Zambia (Photos) by Mayflowa(m): 7:55am On May 12, 2016
delishpot:

Happens both ways, driver could seduce madam and gate man could have the same effect on her too but she has to think twice based on her environment and the fact that there is 99.9% chances of losing her husband and may not find a man to accept her fault when she gets thrown out. But a man with 10knowm wives will still get women even prettier ones who will still date and marry him even of he has 19wives at home already. And if madam catches him cheating, there is every likelihood that he will be forgiven and won over again by her.
So you see, instinct to bang randomly when sexually aroused abounds in both sexes just that for one it is expected to be controlled and suppressed until after marriage and even in marriage, she may be looked from the corners of the eyes if she suddenly develops some kind of sexual skills and adventure in bed. While the man has the right and freedom to explore and conquer to ease the "tension"

Hmmmm. I just like you delishpot. I like the way you attack issues. Makes sense. I just learnt something now. I never knew women has natural instinct to have sex too with whoever! Thought is man thing.

1 Like

Re: Driver Having Sex With Friend's Wife Caught In Zambia (Photos) by ahamonyeka(m): 7:58am On May 12, 2016
4rmthewest:
which school did you attend? You dull no be small.
yes,I can see I made some mistakes but,if you want to know the school I attended you can ask google.
Re: Driver Having Sex With Friend's Wife Caught In Zambia (Photos) by deebrain(m): 7:59am On May 12, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
satan is a liar

Amen.
Re: Driver Having Sex With Friend's Wife Caught In Zambia (Photos) by Yorobastard(m): 8:02am On May 12, 2016
frenzydilz:
Lol...dem don watch too much Fake Taxi p*rn grin

Exactly...but come smiley you watch porn a lot ooo...I guess you watch fake hospital as well wink cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Discovers 32-year-old ‘son’ Isn’t His Child (photos) / See These And Decide If You Still Want To Have Plenty Kids / My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.