Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

What Does She Want From Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does She Want From Me? (2377 Views)

What Does She Mean By Uploading This?! **pics** / She Want Me To Disvirgin Her..but Am Scared!!! Help Me... / What Do Women Really Want From Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does She Want From Me? by emorse(m): 6:19pm On Aug 14, 2009
She is a very friendly person no doubt but whenever I'm around her, she does things that makes me think she wants me. She once told me I was acting like a small boy! I really like her but I'm scared of telling her cos She has a boyfriend and I don't know what to expect. Please help.
Re: What Does She Want From Me? by posakosa(m): 6:27pm On Aug 14, 2009
Hold on, Let me consult the oracle. undecided undecided
Re: What Does She Want From Me? by IFELEKE(m): 6:28pm On Aug 14, 2009
What kind of help do you need, how to decipher?

posa
expecting. . .
Re: What Does She Want From Me? by tpiah2: 6:33pm On Aug 14, 2009
if she has a boyfriend then what do you think she wants from you?
Re: What Does She Want From Me? by Gentlelady(f): 6:35pm On Aug 14, 2009
Ask the babe now?  I weak for dis guy o! angry angry
Re: What Does She Want From Me? by emorse(m): 6:39pm On Aug 14, 2009
pls note: I'm a stupidly shy person.
Re: What Does She Want From Me? by tpiah2: 6:45pm On Aug 14, 2009
being shy doesnt mean you cant see what's right before your eyes.

Will your shyness prevent you being beaten up by the boyfriend, if he's the type who does that?

and besides, maybe you're mistaken about her intentions.
Re: What Does She Want From Me? by emorse(m): 7:11pm On Aug 14, 2009
It's her I'm scared of not her boyfriend.
You may be right though, maybe I'm wrong about her ihtentions but what about mine?
Re: What Does She Want From Me? by atilla(m): 7:42pm On Aug 14, 2009
Mr emerson ur a funny guy. It seems u already know the answers to the questions ur asking. What xactly do u need advice on??
Re: What Does She Want From Me? by emorse(m): 10:47pm On Aug 14, 2009
The thing is, I like her a lot and I think she likes me too but I'm scared of letting her know for fear of being rejected because of my misjudgement. (I am Atychiphobic). How can I tell if she really likes me.
Re: What Does She Want From Me? by tpiah2: 10:50pm On Aug 14, 2009
atilla:

Mr emerson ur a funny guy. It seems u already know the answers to the questions ur asking. What xactly do u need advice on??

gbam.

emorse:

The thing is, I like her a lot and I think she likes me too but I'm scared of letting her know for fear of being rejected because of my misjudgement. (I am Atychiphobic). How can I tell if she really likes me.

are you trying to steal her from her boyfriend just for the fun of it?
Re: What Does She Want From Me? by emorse(m): 11:12pm On Aug 14, 2009
I don't know and don't care about him. Its her I care about. Hardly does an hour pass by without thoughts of her flashing across my mind. Its about 11pm now - see what I'm doing? So you see, I'm not trying to steal her and its not just for the fun of it. Its that uncontrolable feeling that I have for her.
Re: What Does She Want From Me? by mamagee6(f): 11:52pm On Aug 14, 2009
Your head for money. grin
Re: What Does She Want From Me? by emorse(m): 12:45am On Aug 15, 2009
@ mama-gee. So you mean you'd kill me if you knew me and this story was true. Na wa 4 you o. U take style harsh small.
Re: What Does She Want From Me? by sexyLeamon(f): 6:25am On Aug 15, 2009
she has a boyfriend? very little chance then. anyway play it cool and see what happend
Re: What Does She Want From Me? by na2day2(m): 6:32am On Aug 15, 2009
sexyLeamon:

she has a boyfriend? very little chance then. anyway play it cool and see what happend

so u are advising him to take sum1's gf, right?  undecided undecided undecided
Re: What Does She Want From Me? by sexyLeamon(f): 6:39am On Aug 15, 2009
when did I say dat? angry
Re: What Does She Want From Me? by na2day2(m): 7:27am On Aug 15, 2009
sexyLeamon:

when did I say dat? angry

--sighs-- read ur own comment! angry angry
Re: What Does She Want From Me? by Magz(m): 8:50am On Aug 15, 2009
What it is is an extreme lust attack. You are crazily attracted to this woman (and maybe she is crazily attracted to you), for the simple reason that it is wrong. It is taboo. That is why she is seeming so sweet to you, The devil is toying with you! We all know that we often want what we can't have, and we know that certain things we get in life are not worth the penalty or price that comes along with it.

So now, the real question is this: Are you a fool? Or are you a wise man? See, a wise man can abstain from foolish behavior. A wise man resists temptation! A foolish person FALLS VICTIM TO temptation. You are faced with a decision.

Now, if you want my honest opinion, I would say let her know how you feel, but be very cautious about the way that you do it (I know it seems like I am contradicting myself, but bear with me). My reasoning is that, if you are willing to step back and look at the whole thing objectively and would be willing to view the woman as a platonic friend, there may be MUCH to gain. First, by establishing a healthy friendship first, you can build up your trust and friendship to a point that will allow to express your feelings to her comfortably. At the same time, you can get to know her well by getting close to her and finding out different things about her that will aid you in building the relationship later. By willingly putting yourself in the friendzone, you could establish a basis for something more serious in the event that things don't work out with her and her lover later. Also, having female friends who pocess the qualities you seek in a lover gives you critical insight into how to interact with those types of women!! She will share secrets with you and tell you where you have advantages or where you need improvement. Perhaps she could even give you tips to help you break out of your shyness,

Tell her how you feel, But not until you have thoroughly evaluated the whole situation and come up with a plan of action that will ensure you the best possible outcome with the least negative consequence. Listen to your concious and pay attention the signs. You have alot to potentially gain or lose.

Good luck!

- Magz
Re: What Does She Want From Me? by gregoro(m): 11:32am On Aug 15, 2009
This guy which kind question be this now, abi u want make i teach you how to use ur thing, soji urself before e too late oh.
Re: What Does She Want From Me? by na2day2(m): 11:38am On Aug 15, 2009
@ OP

the question is, what do u want from her?
Re: What Does She Want From Me? by gregoro(m): 12:39pm On Aug 15, 2009
This guy which kind question be this now, abi u want make i teach you how to use ur thing, soji urself before e too late oh.
Re: What Does She Want From Me? by pastor2009: 5:44pm On Aug 15, 2009
Well, my advice to you is that just continue the way you have been before now because not everything that is gliiter is a gold.
Re: What Does She Want From Me? by sweetpie23: 12:28pm On Aug 16, 2009
posakosa:

Hold on, Let me consult the oracle. undecided undecided
cheesy cheesy
Re: What Does She Want From Me? by gregoro(m): 12:39pm On Aug 16, 2009
Hey sweetpie i like ur id, u must realy be sweet, lol
Re: What Does She Want From Me? by sweetpie23: 12:40pm On Aug 16, 2009
thank you smiley
Re: What Does She Want From Me? by no1madman(m): 12:49pm On Aug 16, 2009
gregoro:

Hey sweetpie i like ur id, u must realy be sweet, lol
na man be dat oh!
Re: What Does She Want From Me? by gregoro(m): 12:50pm On Aug 16, 2009
Yea u most welcome sweetpie, so can u skool me about you, would love to get to know ya.
Re: What Does She Want From Me? by sweetpie23: 12:50pm On Aug 16, 2009
no1madman:

na man be dat oh!
first thing that make me laugh on here  grin grin
Re: What Does She Want From Me? by gregoro(m): 12:56pm On Aug 16, 2009
Hey thanks mr madman abi wetin be that ur id again sef, so how u take know say na man, which man wan use that kind id. why you no call urself number one sweetpie madman, lol
Re: What Does She Want From Me? by sweetpie23: 12:56pm On Aug 16, 2009
gregoro:

Yea u most welcome sweetpie, so can u skool me about you, would love to get to know ya.
if you are thinking about a relationship, no am not interested. but we can be friends
Re: What Does She Want From Me? by gregoro(m): 1:03pm On Aug 16, 2009
Hey sweetpie feel free to tell me about you, its a free world.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What To Do When Ur Girlfriend Is Mad At U / 7 Secrets To Make Your Relationship Last / Help! My New Hot Girlfriend Kisses Lik She's Giving Birth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.