Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,909 members, 7,952,664 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:32 PM

What Does She Want From Me? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does She Want From Me? (2452 Views)

What Does She Mean By Uploading This?! **pics** / She Want Me To Disvirgin Her..but Am Scared!!! Help Me... / What Do Women Really Want From Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Does She Want From Me? by sweetpie23: 1:05pm On Aug 16, 2009
gregoro:

Hey sweetpie feel free to tell me about you, its a free world.
just because it a free world, I should go aroung telling people about myself
Re: What Does She Want From Me? by gregoro(m): 1:08pm On Aug 16, 2009
Hey Sweet'M, well sorry u got it all wrong, am a married man oh and my wife is rite here beside me.
Re: What Does She Want From Me? by posakosa(m): 1:13pm On Aug 16, 2009
absolutely madness i tell ya! undecided undecided
Re: What Does She Want From Me? by no1madman(m): 1:15pm On Aug 16, 2009
gregoro:

Hey thanks mr madman abi wetin be that ur id again sef, so how u take know say na man, which man wan use that kind id. why you no call urself number one sweetpie madman, lol
sweetpie is just a pet or affectionate name 2 call someone.so take am easy b4 somebody spoil ur nyansh.
Re: What Does She Want From Me? by gregoro(m): 1:19pm On Aug 16, 2009
well my wify says she likes ur id and would like to get to know you, so tell me what state are u rite now and where is ur state of origin?
Re: What Does She Want From Me? by sweetpie23: 1:19pm On Aug 16, 2009
gregoro:

Hey Sweet'M, well sorry u got it all wrong, am a married man oh and my wife is rite here beside me.
good I hope she is enjoying nairaland
Re: What Does She Want From Me? by sweetpie23: 1:20pm On Aug 16, 2009
gregoro:

well my wify says she likes ur id and would like to get to know you, so tell me what state are u rite now and where is ur state of origin?
tell your wife I can't, my mom says I shouldn't give any personal information on the internet
Re: What Does She Want From Me? by gregoro(m): 1:24pm On Aug 16, 2009
sweetpie is just a pet or affectionate name 2 call someone.so take am easy b4 somebody spoil ur nyansh,

thats funny indeed, Lol tongue cool shocked grin cheesy
Re: What Does She Want From Me? by sweetpie23: 1:27pm On Aug 16, 2009
no1madman:

sweetpie is just a pet or affectionate name 2 call someone.so take am easy b4 somebody spoil ur nyansh.
for your infor, sweetpie is not my real name tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: What Does She Want From Me? by gregoro(m): 1:33pm On Aug 16, 2009
tell your wife I can't, my mom says I shouldn't give any personal information on the internet,

Ha Omo mummy, sorry oh, grin shocked tongue cheesy smiley wink
Re: What Does She Want From Me? by sweetpie23: 1:36pm On Aug 16, 2009
yes mummy, and am sure she has family safety on this computer.
Re: What Does She Want From Me? by gregoro(m): 1:39pm On Aug 16, 2009
Okay Omo mummy tell us ur real name then. tongue grin smiley
Re: What Does She Want From Me? by sweetpie23: 1:44pm On Aug 16, 2009
am sorry I can't
Re: What Does She Want From Me? by gregoro(m): 1:46pm On Aug 16, 2009
So why aint u in church, smiley
Re: What Does She Want From Me? by sweetpie23: 1:49pm On Aug 16, 2009
well I can still go next sunday. do you have any kids?
Re: What Does She Want From Me? by gregoro(m): 2:08pm On Aug 16, 2009
Nop not at all, well im kinda bored here plus im all home alone now, so do u have a yahoo messenger id so we could get to chat?, mine is sexymarley97@yahoo.com
Re: What Does She Want From Me? by sweetpie23: 2:11pm On Aug 16, 2009
all alone how come? I thought your wife was right by your side
Re: What Does She Want From Me? by no1madman(m): 2:18pm On Aug 16, 2009
sweetpie23:

for your infor, sweetpie is not my real name tongue tongue tongue tongue
i said "pet" not real name.
Re: What Does She Want From Me? by gregoro(m): 2:19pm On Aug 16, 2009
well i wont lie anymore cos today is sunday, im not married and i lied cos i didnt want it to seem like i was chasing after you, besides its better to tell the truth than lies, so sorry for lyin to you in the first place, im just a young man trying to catch some fun on here cos something happened and i'd prefer to be on here than just sit back and keep thinking. so sorry again,
Re: What Does She Want From Me? by sweetpie23: 2:28pm On Aug 16, 2009
gregoro:

well i wont lie anymore cos today is sunday, im not married and i lied cos i didnt want it to seem like i was chasing after you, besides its better to tell the truth than lies, so sorry for lyin to you in the first place, im just a young man trying to catch some fun on here cos something happened and i'd prefer to be on here than just sit back and keep thinking. so sorry again,
grin grin I just love this place
Re: What Does She Want From Me? by chukz4real(m): 2:48pm On Aug 16, 2009
gregoro:

And who said lies are not told on Sundays eh?
Re: What Does She Want From Me? by gregoro(m): 3:44pm On Aug 16, 2009
grin grin I just love this place.

Are you serious?, i mean could u explain the kind of love, grin grin grin tongue
Re: What Does She Want From Me? by gregoro(m): 3:52pm On Aug 16, 2009
And who said lies are not told on Sundays eh?

Abeg no be everybody be like you oh. me am a gentleman.
Re: What Does She Want From Me? by ThoniaSlim(f): 4:08pm On Aug 16, 2009
You mean what do you really want from her! angry
Re: What Does She Want From Me? by MoneyRule(m): 4:17pm On Aug 16, 2009
What exactly are the things she does that send the "i want you" signal??
I need this answer to give you the answer you need.
Re: What Does She Want From Me? by boy1(m): 8:10am On Aug 17, 2009
shy boy,u need 2 bomb her puxxy.
Re: What Does She Want From Me? by yjay(f): 9:00am On Aug 17, 2009
@poster, let me get this! she has a man, she wants you & u want her, she s giving u the green light! so wats the problem here? did i leave anything out?
Re: What Does She Want From Me? by debest1(m): 9:10am On Aug 17, 2009
yjay:

@poster, let me get this! she has a man, she wants you & u want her, she s giving u the green light! so wats the problem here? did i leave anything out?
yes u did,
Re: What Does She Want From Me? by yjay(f): 9:58am On Aug 17, 2009
@debest1 - wat?
Re: What Does She Want From Me? by emorse(m): 6:49pm On Aug 19, 2009
@moneyrule
I don't think it matters anymore. I think I know what I'll do. I,ll just try to forget about her (that won't be very easy). I just realised that the fact that she has given me the "green light" is not enough reason for me want her (even though I wanted her way before she started showing those signs). I might as well claim to be in love with every girl who shows me the green light. That's not fair - not to her, not even to me.
Re: What Does She Want From Me? by emorse(m): 2:32pm On Aug 20, 2009
@debest1, how can I be sure she wants me? Does it matter if she does?
Re: What Does She Want From Me? by emorse(m): 2:36pm On Aug 20, 2009
That was actually @ yjay. If it does, what does she want?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

12 Signs U Are Dating A Man Not Guy / Patricia's Smartphone. (a Peek Into The Contemporary Single City Girl's Mind) / Nigerian Girl Prepares Video Tutorial For Guys: 3 Tips On How To Satisfy Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.