Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,388 members, 7,812,147 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:00 AM

Current State Of Nigeria... Was Nnamdi Kanu A Prophet!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Current State Of Nigeria... Was Nnamdi Kanu A Prophet!!! (2483 Views)

Rochas Okorocha Supports Buhari For 2019, Calls Nnamdi Kanu A "Mad Man" / IPOB Asaba Gave Nnamdi Kanu A Portrait & Title Of 'OJI IGODO BIAFRA' / What Was Nnamdi Kanus Occupation Before Returning? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Current State Of Nigeria... Was Nnamdi Kanu A Prophet!!! by Smooth278(m): 4:08am On May 12, 2016
Just saw this on a post on facebook and seriously wondering if this man is a prophet....

As they campaign vigorously for elections, you would think, they are coming to grow the economy, enthrone justice, breed unity and tolerance, love for one another. No, they are coming to enthrone Hausa Fulani supremacy, to reposition the security agencies by sacking all competent hands and replace them with their kinsmen in order to drive their ethnic domination of the south, the Fulani herdsmen will be armed and encouraged to slaughter us with impurity and their masters will protect them. They are coming to ensure that my people are enslaved forever. Those who do not believe me will soon see it happen before their eyes”
# NnamdiKanu, 6th Feb. 2014
“The Fulani will take over the entire south as a continuation of their age old agenda to Islamize Eastern Nigeria. They will brazenly seize our land in pretence of creating crazing fields for the Fulani. Then the conquest will be complete, we will become their serfs forever”
#Nnamdi Kanu, 12 Oct 2014
“Between Jonathan and Buhari, none is good for us. Freedom remains our only option, Jonathan is weak and confused, Buhari is a bloody thirsty tyrant, who will destroy the land with his parochial view point. His kinsmen will take over the military and the security architecture of the land. Christians and Easterners will become endangered species; He will use the security apparatus to advance the agenda of his ethnic group. My people will suffer”
#Nnamdi Kanu, 6th Nov 2014
“Then a group deadlier than Boko Haram will emerge, they will seize our farmland, rape our women, kill our people and their master will protect, defend and even arm them, because their sole agenda is to enslave us forever. Those who cannot see it now, will soon see it. The hatred in their souls for my people is legendary. They do not see us as humans. They kill, they slaughter, they burn and they destroy. Mindless bloodletting is in their DNA. My people are in trouble”
#Nnamdi Kanu, 2nd Dec. 2014
“Unity flows with love and mutual respect. This artificial unity with people who see you as an infidel and unbeliever is fake and dangerous. We are better off on our own. They kill with impunity, yet they say we must stay together. They have only one agenda, to chase away Jonathan and enslave us forever.
They are coming with vengeance, anger and revenge for the years they stayed out of power. They plan to intimidate, silence and enslave us. Their world view is so strange and different from ours, we are in big trouble”
#Nnamdi Kanu, 16th Jan 2015
“All we ever wanted is freedom to realize our full potentials in the space of land God Almighty placed us in this planet, but there is persons whose agenda is to intimidate and dominate others. They hate freedom, justice and fair play. They enslaved Northerners for centuries, they want to extend and replicate this dominating culture down South. They use terror as a weapon of intimidation, they have no regard for non-Muslims, they hate us with passion, yet they won’t let my people go. Their only desire is to dominate and oppress others, once they are out of power; they immediately resort to either Pogroms (1966) Sharia law introduction (2000/2001) or Boko Haram (2011). They are enemies of peaceful co-existence. We want freedom, we respect justice and equity, and above all, we respect the sanctity of human live. These people do not; they use terror to intimidate and subdue in order to rule over everybody else”
#Nnamdi Kanu, 15th March 2015

8 Likes

Re: Current State Of Nigeria... Was Nnamdi Kanu A Prophet!!! by Smooth278(m): 4:11am On May 12, 2016
That being said... Still no to Biafra...a True fiscal federation is what we really need in this country... Will make all state Governments creative as the era of bailouts and handouts from the federal government will stop... My 2 cents pro bono

1 Like

Re: Current State Of Nigeria... Was Nnamdi Kanu A Prophet!!! by seunlayi(m): 5:40am On May 12, 2016
This fuel subsidy of a thing still dey some how to me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Current State Of Nigeria... Was Nnamdi Kanu A Prophet!!! by americanigga(m): 6:01am On May 12, 2016
And the prophet continues:

I Kanu on october 1st 2015 will foolishly travel to the zoo and take refuge in The Golden Tulip Essential Airport Hotel Lagos, with a prostitute, Maryam Ibezimakor and get lost in the world of adultry.

Unknowingly to me the hotel will be surrounded by DSS. A door to door search will be conducted and I will be aprehended naked in room 303, charged to court and sentenced to life in prisonment.

My people will forget about me with time and live happily as one Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Current State Of Nigeria... Was Nnamdi Kanu A Prophet!!! by MrAdetunjiBayo: 6:49am On May 12, 2016
americanigga:
And the prophet continues:

I Kanu on october 1st 2015 will foolishly travel to the zoo and take refuge in The Golden Tulip Essential Airport Hotel Lagos, with a prostitute, Maryam Ibezimakor and get lost in the world of adultry.

Unknowingly to me the hotel will be surrounded by DSS. A door to door search will be conducted and I will be aprehended naked in room 303, charged to court and sentenced to life in prisonment.

My people will forget about me with time and live happily as one Nigeria.

Yes we yoruba must support the fulanis in the killing of kanu because kanu is an ipod. We must do everything to silence kanu who has been warning southerners against the lovely fulani herdsmen and our god Buhari. This is because Buhari is greater than Awolowo. Kanu oooo! Beans ooooo!

8 Likes

Re: Current State Of Nigeria... Was Nnamdi Kanu A Prophet!!! by gidgiddy: 7:12am On May 12, 2016
Smooth278:
That being said... Still no to Biafra...a True fiscal federation is what we really need in this country... Will make all state Governments creative as the era of bailouts and handouts from the federal government will stop... My 2 cents pro bono

Oh really? No to Biafra but yes Lord Lugards Nigeria? Nigeria only makes sense if we all agree to it. After all, none of us became Nigerians out of free will. We became Nigerians because the British forced us to. We can't carry on the enforcement even now, long after the British have gone home. It is our right to decide what we want. If there are any people who feel that Nigeria is not working out for them, they should be allowed to go. When Scotland said they want their own country, did you see anyone shouting "we must be one!"?. Britain gave them referendum, the same Britain that created Nigeria.

8 Likes

Re: Current State Of Nigeria... Was Nnamdi Kanu A Prophet!!! by allthingsgood: 7:16am On May 12, 2016
MrAdetunjiBayo:

Yes we yoruba must support the fulanis in the killing of kanu because kanu is an ipod. We must do everything to silence kanu who has been warning southerners against the lovely fulani herdsmen and our god Buhari. This is because Buhari is greater than Awolowo. Kanu oooo! Beans ooooo!

You are not funny.
Re: Current State Of Nigeria... Was Nnamdi Kanu A Prophet!!! by MrAdetunjiBayo: 7:21am On May 12, 2016
allthingsgood:

You are not funny.

Did i come here to jest? We are talking serious governance issues. We yoruba muslims must do every thing to silence kanu for Buhari because Buhari is greater than Awolowo. Kanu and Beans must unite. Say Baba!

3 Likes

Re: Current State Of Nigeria... Was Nnamdi Kanu A Prophet!!! by allthingsgood: 7:21am On May 12, 2016
gidgiddy:

Oh really? No to Biafra but yes Lord Lugards Nigeria? Nigeria only makes sense if we all agree to it. After all, none of us became Nigerians out of free will. We became Nigerians because the British forced us to. We can't carry on the enforcement even now, long after the British have gone home. It is our right to decide what we want. If there are any people who feel that Nigeria is not working out for them, they should be allowed to go. When Scotland said they want their own country, did you see anyone shouting "we must be one!"?. Britain gave them referendum, the same Britain that created Nigeria.

So why does nnamdi kanu have a nigerian passport? Why are the so-called biafra supporters always eager for position in nigeria government?? Better still, all our brothers frrom the east that have been in position of power, what did they do with it other than corruption and impunity?? (This is not to excuse other regions)
Biafra is not a solution. Unity is not our problem. Its greed and selfishness. Those of u crying for biafra are not sincere. Tell which states will occupy biafra. Will an ebonyi man ever be equal to an anambra man?? Even within your individual states, are all your local govts and tribes equal?? Stop dwelling on illusions pls

2 Likes

Re: Current State Of Nigeria... Was Nnamdi Kanu A Prophet!!! by allthingsgood: 7:25am On May 12, 2016
MrAdetunjiBayo:

Did i come here to jest? We are talking serious governance issues. We yoruba muslims must do every thing to silence kanu for Buhari because Buhari is greater than Awolowo. Kanu and Beans must unite. Say Baba!

You were attempting to be sarcastic and funny. You are not funny. Comparing Kanu to beans is meaningless and childish

1 Like

Re: Current State Of Nigeria... Was Nnamdi Kanu A Prophet!!! by Nobody: 7:27am On May 12, 2016
Nwa chineke!

Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Hausa-Fulani Atrocities; killing, pillaging, raping and forcefully marrying off our daughters months ago...prophecy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tKMAeeAPcs&feature=youtu.be

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Current State Of Nigeria... Was Nnamdi Kanu A Prophet!!! by MrAdetunjiBayo: 7:30am On May 12, 2016
allthingsgood:

You were attempting to be sarcastic and funny. You are not funny. Comparing Kanu to beans is meaningless and childish

But we yoruba muslims like Dabullit, super1star, fugazi shout kanu and beans in support of fulanis? Don't you know it's our anthem? Are you new? Kanu and bean must unite o jare! I suspect you are an ipod!

3 Likes

Re: Current State Of Nigeria... Was Nnamdi Kanu A Prophet!!! by allthingsgood: 7:36am On May 12, 2016
MrAdetunjiBayo:

But we yoruba muslims like Dabullit, super1star, fugazi shout kanu and beans in support of fulanis? Don't you know it's our anthem? Are you new? Kanu and bean must unite o jare! I suspect you are an ipod!

I am not ipod. I support buhari. Kanu should be tried and if found guilty, punished severely. But that doesnt mean you degenerate to ridiculous comparisons that have no meaning
Re: Current State Of Nigeria... Was Nnamdi Kanu A Prophet!!! by MrAdetunjiBayo: 7:42am On May 12, 2016
allthingsgood:

I am not ipod. I support buhari. Kanu should be tried and if found guilty, punished severely. But that doesnt mean you degenerate to ridiculous comparisons that have no meaning

Then we both agree that kanu and beans must unite. Why are you antagonizing me my yoruba muslim brother? Let us hold hands and support Baba Buhari because he is greater than Awolowo and MKO. Say Baba!

3 Likes

Re: Current State Of Nigeria... Was Nnamdi Kanu A Prophet!!! by gidgiddy: 7:48am On May 12, 2016
allthingsgood:

So why does nnamdi kanu have a nigerian passport? Why are the so-called biafra supporters always eager for position in nigeria government?? Better still, all our brothers frrom the east that have been in position of power, what did they do with it other than corruption and impunity?? (This is not to excuse other regions)
Biafra is not a solution. Unity is not our problem. Its greed and selfishness. Those of u crying for biafra are not sincere. Tell which states will occupy biafra. Will an ebonyi man ever be equal to an anambra man?? Even within your individual states, are all your local govts and tribes equal?? Stop dwelling on illusions pls

Nnamdi Kanu has a Nigerian passport because of the same reason you have Nigeria, it was forced upon him. You think Kanu would have that passport if he had a choice? He is fighting not to have it. The Nigerian passport is like a prison ID card, as long as you in the prison, you have to carry it. When you get out of the prison, you throw it away. Biafran supporters are not interested in Government positions, anyone you see who is after Government position is just after his own personal interest. Being in power in the context of Nigeria is not the same as Biafra. In the first Biafran Republic, people were manufacturing bombs,Guns, bullets, refining petrol and many other things in war conditions. None of these things are done in Nigeria today despite peaceful conditions. There's no point asking which states will be Biafra, a referendum will give everyone the opportunity to join or opt out. Unlike Nigeria, we are not going to do "unity by force". In Biafra, there will be no Ebonyi or Anambra state. We are not going practice this wasteful unitary system currently being done in Nigeria. The states are going to be dissolved and only the local Govs or provinces will remain. There is no such thing as Nigerian unity, it does not exist. All you have are those who want to go and those forcing them to stay

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Current State Of Nigeria... Was Nnamdi Kanu A Prophet!!! by allthingsgood: 8:04am On May 12, 2016
[s]
gidgiddy:

Nnamdi Kanu has a Nigerian passport because of the same reason you have Nigeria, it was forced upon him. You think Kanu would have that passport if he had a choice? He is fighting not to have it. The Nigerian passport is like a prison ID card, as long as you in the prison, you have to carry it. When you get out of the prison, you throw it away. Biafran supporters are not interested in Government positions, anyone you see who is after Government position is just after his own personal interest. Being in power in the context of Nigeria is not the same as Biafra. In the first Biafran Republic, people were manufacturing bombs,Guns, bullets, refining petrol and many other things in war conditions. None of these things are done in Nigeria today despite peaceful conditions. There's no point asking which states will be Biafra, a referendum will give everyone the opportunity to join or opt out. Unlike Nigeria, we are not going to do "unity by force". In Biafra, there will be no Ebonyi or Anambra state. We are not going practice this wasteful unitary system currently being done in Nigeria. The states are going to be dissolved and only the local Govs or provinces will remain. There is no such thing as Nigerian unity, it does not exist. All you have are those who want to go and those forcing them to stay
[/s]

Meaningless load of crap!

How can u force a british citizen to acquire nigerian passport. Use ur brain!

1 Like

Re: Current State Of Nigeria... Was Nnamdi Kanu A Prophet!!! by daveson2020(m): 8:17am On May 12, 2016
The end will justify everything he has said. He is truly God sent. Up biafra.

2 Likes

Re: Current State Of Nigeria... Was Nnamdi Kanu A Prophet!!! by cupidFlint(m): 8:17am On May 12, 2016
allthingsgood:
[s][/s]

Meaningless load of crap!

How can u force a british citizen to acquire nigerian passport. Use ur brain!
Asking how he got a Nigerian passport? He had to get that to travel out for his studies. Got any other question?

3 Likes

Re: Current State Of Nigeria... Was Nnamdi Kanu A Prophet!!! by allthingsgood: 8:28am On May 12, 2016
cupidFlint:
Asking how he got a Nigerian passport? He had to get that to travel out for his studies. Got any other question?

So he identified himself as a nigerian at our border, then turned around to spew hate on the same nigeria? Tell why such a monstrous bastard shouldnt be shot on sight!
Re: Current State Of Nigeria... Was Nnamdi Kanu A Prophet!!! by Smooth278(m): 2:02pm On May 12, 2016
gidgiddy:

My brother, yes I agree with some of what you have said but I think these things will be achieved a lot easier if true federalism is put in place.... People want Biafra so as to enjoy better dividends of good leadership and to avoid oppression so if there is true federalism I think a lot of issues will be solved... There's unity in diversity...
Re: Current State Of Nigeria... Was Nnamdi Kanu A Prophet!!! by coolzeal(m): 8:50pm On Jan 25, 2017
He saw the future and warned us vigorously, yet he was persecuted for saying the truth. Count me out of your mega protest.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Current State Of Nigeria... Was Nnamdi Kanu A Prophet!!! by BiafranPrince: 8:59pm On Jan 25, 2017
coolzeal:
He saw the future and warned us vigorously, yet he was persecuted for saying the truth. Count me out of your mega protest.

Everything is happening before our very eyes. cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Current State Of Nigeria... Was Nnamdi Kanu A Prophet!!! by Ogbuefi2020: 10:38pm On Jan 25, 2017
allthingsgood:

So he identified himself as a nigerian at our border, then turned around to spew hate on the same nigeria? Tell why such a monstrous bastard shouldnt be shot on sight!
oga shvt up, all your arguments are illogical

1 Like

Re: Current State Of Nigeria... Was Nnamdi Kanu A Prophet!!! by zendy: 10:57pm On Jan 25, 2017
Smooth278:

If you are hoping for fiscal or true federalism, you better forget it.

People keep shouting restructuring but when you ask the same people how they will get restructuring when most of the North are against it, no one can say anything.
Re: Current State Of Nigeria... Was Nnamdi Kanu A Prophet!!! by thedarksider: 11:01pm On Jan 25, 2017
the animal is in a cage were he belongs...
Re: Current State Of Nigeria... Was Nnamdi Kanu A Prophet!!! by Smooth278(m): 6:59pm On Jan 28, 2017
zendy:

If you are hoping for fiscal or true federalism, you better forget it.

People keep shouting restructuring but when you ask the same people how they will get restructuring when most of the North are against it, no one can say anything.

Bro, it will take some time but eventually Nigeria will be restructured into a true federal system... Thankfully oil is being discovered in some other places... Soon there will have to be a restructuring
Re: Current State Of Nigeria... Was Nnamdi Kanu A Prophet!!! by Smooth278(m): 7:03pm On Jan 28, 2017
thedarksider:
the animal is in a cage were he belongs...

I may not support his view and his methods however you calling him an animal is in bad taste... He has stood for something and like it or not he has emerged from a nobody to someone... He has left the realm of mere talk to action even up to forfeiting his personal liberty.... That takes courage !!! If he dies from this struggle then he will become a martyr and there won't be peace in the country....
Re: Current State Of Nigeria... Was Nnamdi Kanu A Prophet!!! by zendy: 9:39pm On Jan 28, 2017
Smooth278:

Bro, it will take some time but eventually Nigeria will be restructured into a true federal system... Thankfully oil is being discovered in some other places... Soon there will have to be a restructuring

So Nigerias unity is all about Oil? No wonder Ojukwu was right to get his people out of Nigeria.
Re: Current State Of Nigeria... Was Nnamdi Kanu A Prophet!!! by hannyjay(f): 9:42pm On Jan 28, 2017
No he was a basterd and he ll a basterd
Re: Current State Of Nigeria... Was Nnamdi Kanu A Prophet!!! by tifany89(m): 12:28pm On Jan 29, 2017
hannyjay:
No he was a basterd and he ll a basterd
U r just senseless, tell me how ur life has so far pan out, u dat isn't a bastard? Please always use dat empty space u call a brain

(1) (Reply)

How I Plan To DESTROY Nigeria – Nnamdi Kanu / Justice Ademola Discharged And Acquitted, Efcc Shamed / My Fellow Niger Deltans Let's Come In And Talk About Our Future....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.